Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92503 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:54:51 PM

I saw the price recently it went high up to $1,584 and I thought it can make it easily to $1,600 but upon checking it again the price was down at $1,484 and it went up again fast to $1,524.  Right now I don't plan to sell, when this price keeps on becoming stronger. I believe that there's more to come and that will be the time I'll sell.
it has already cross 1600 USD level, but now trading below 600, but i think the price of bitcoin is not going to stay here any more and hope that the price of bitcoin is going to increase more and more.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:17:13 PM

There are no plans to sell. so sure price of bitcoin will reach $2000, sure it could happen this year or nearing the end of the year
That is good for long term investments in bitcoin, for me i always have plan to sell and buy back bitcoin
because my active income in bitcoin was from trading altcoins,
i plan to sell if i have got profit or the trend is sideaway, actually plan to sell or buy bitcoin follow
 the strategy trading every people be made by them selves.
i do not think that it is still the right time to sell i think the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing and still people have very good feelings about the price of bitcoin and therefore most of the people are not ready to sell their bitcoin. therefore i think it is still good time to wait and not to sell bitcoin. fr me i am going to hold my bitcoin the the price of bitcoin reach to 2500 USD level.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

Current price is very good in my opinion. And I have sold most of bitcoin in my wallet ..
Bitcoin gives me extra income, because I have the advantage of trading and from the price increase.
Current price is good and that is not the time to sell our bitcoin because it is expected that in the coming months the price of bitcoin will increase more so if you do not need your money then why ae you selling your bitcoins and are denying yourself from that profit which will be bring to you by bitcoin.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:48:44 PM

I slowly but surely selling mine on paxful .I baiscally the only guy processing paysafe cards on there so i can charge what ever i what  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:18:34 AM

Current price is very good in my opinion. And I have sold most of bitcoin in my wallet ..
Bitcoin gives me extra income, because I have the advantage of trading and from the price increase.
Current price is good and that is not the time to sell our bitcoin because it is expected that in the coming months the price of bitcoin will increase more so if you do not need your money then why ae you selling your bitcoins and are denying yourself from that profit which will be bring to you by bitcoin.
I think this is not right time to sell our bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price is very good and thats amazing. And if you sell that you can earn profit. But I believe bitcoin in this month or maybe few months will increase more. If you sell your bitcoin and if you have a time buy again time is gold bro. Buy more bitcoin if you want more profit or money. Its not too late to buy bitcoin you have second chance.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

I think this is not right time to sell our bitcoin. Yes bitcoin price is very good and thats amazing. And if you sell that you can earn profit. But I believe bitcoin in this month or maybe few months will increase more. If you sell your bitcoin and if you have a time buy again time is gold bro. Buy more bitcoin if you want more profit or money. Its not too late to buy bitcoin you have second chance.
You need urgent money then sell few bitcoins and take money the price is really good to sell your coins. And hold other coins for a while everyone is expecting a very high price in a coming month. If it happens then yes you can make more profit. But buying bitcoin for the present price, i think it is not worth. Becasue the price is too high.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:25:24 PM

You need urgent money then sell few bitcoins and take money the price is really good to sell your coins. And hold other coins for a while everyone is expecting a very high price in a coming month. If it happens then yes you can make more profit. But buying bitcoin for the present price, i think it is not worth. Becasue the price is too high.

That's right this is not the best time to buy bitcoins as price is too high and if you buy them now and if price drops in coming days then you need to wait longer to make profits from it but if you have purchased your coins at low price then I think you can sell small portion of them in order to make good profits.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

I said that too when the price is still at $900.
Now look at it. It is way too high that it almost doubled its price again.
Yes it is really risky to buy considering the money that it will take is toi high but still anyonr who have guts to take it may be the winner again if another price hike comes.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:54:00 PM

Yes it is really risky to buy considering the money that it will take is toi high but still anyonr who have guts to take it may be the winner again if another price hike comes.

At this stage buying bitcoins is not a smart move to make as price can go down in coming days and at this price most of the people will prefer to sell their bitcoins to make some really good profits especially if they have bought their bitcoins at low price then this would be the really good price to sell bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:56:11 PM

yes i am also agree with you that in present time it is the best time to hold your bitcoin and wait. because the price of bitcoin has still too much potential and it is expected that the price of bitcoin will  cross 3000 USD very easily within few months. so i think  that it will be a good decision to hold bitcoin and not to sell right now.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

At this stage buying bitcoins is not a smart move to make as price can go down in coming days and at this price most of the people will prefer to sell their bitcoins to make some really good profits especially if they have bought their bitcoins at low price then this would be the really good price to sell bitcoins.
i think its just wrong news that people say bitcoin can go down again no one know that bitcoin will go rise or go down but i am sure bitcoin will be rise more and more everyday so i prefer that good time to buy bitcoin in any amount.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:48:12 PM

i think its just wrong news that people say bitcoin can go down again no one know that bitcoin will go rise or go down but i am sure bitcoin will be rise more and more everyday so i prefer that good time to buy bitcoin in any amount.

Bitcoin will definitely rise in long term so if you can hold your bitcoins till that point of time then I think you can buy certain amount of bitcoins even now as it will surely give you profits in long term and there are very less chances that price will crash now so I think its a good time to buy some more bitcoins.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 11:08:16 PM

Bitcoin will definitely rise in long term so if you can hold your bitcoins till that point of time then I think you can buy certain amount of bitcoins even now as it will surely give you profits in long term and there are very less chances that price will crash now so I think its a good time to buy some more bitcoins.

Im totally afraid upon buying bitcoins for now since the price is pretty much higher at this point and i can't take  if the price go drop suddenly thats why little by little i do short trades on it so that i can earn even a little. But let see where the price well go since im pretty sure about that price rise ill not stop for this month and surely theirs another big bubble to it in the end of this month so better we should try to alert ourselves and lets keep active to determine for ourselves on when do we sell our hodl coins.

phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:24:50 PM

Im totally afraid upon buying bitcoins for now since the price is pretty much higher at this point and i can't take  if the price go drop suddenly thats why little by little i do short trades on it so that i can earn even a little. But let see where the price well go since im pretty sure about that price rise ill not stop for this month and surely theirs another big bubble to it in the end of this month so better we should try to alert ourselves and lets keep active to determine for ourselves on when do we sell our hodl coins.

Majority of users will not prefer to buy bitcoins at this stage as price is really high for buying bitcoins and if price crashes in coming days then it will be a huge panic for those who have invested huge amount of money in bitcoin at current price so the better choice would be not to buy and see where price goes in coming days.
Milyonarya

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:04:10 AM

I think my basic plan to sell my bitcoin is when the value of each is higher than today. Bitcoin is a kind of digital money that has high and low value. For now on Im holding it for the better future.
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:11:06 AM

I think my basic plan to sell my bitcoin is when the value of each is higher than today. Bitcoin is a kind of digital money that has high and low value. For now on Im holding it for the better future.

The price of bitcoins is really higher if you compare them to past few weeks as its getting higher and higher by the time and we are hoping for the same in next couple of months too so if you want to make higher profits then its good to hold them for some more months and sell when it reaches to your expected price.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:33:14 AM

I don't think that you should be worried about buying bitcoins at current price as price is moving positively so even if you buy them now you can make really good profits by the end of the year the only thing you need to have a good level of patience to hold your bitcoins even if you see price going down.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:18:10 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

Not exactly exit point that I can consider, but when it reach 3000$ maybe some of my bitcoin which I hold in the meantime, I will sell
25% of my holdings to harvest anyway my fruit of labor.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:22:21 AM

The volatility of bitcoin gives a possibility to the price to gets down anytime. That's not a wrong news but a part of the bitcoin itself.

All of them based on speculation and you can't blame them all.
How if it is get dumped so hard?

Do you offer a guarantee for it?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:45:57 AM

For alts, whenever I see a good percentage of profit coming. But BTC, only when I can buy a house, a yacht, a luxury car and I don't have to work the rest of my life  Grin
Yes, no plans of selling it at the moment  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: