Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak / Narrow Blockchain AI  (Read 5666 times)
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 103

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 11:27:23 AM

I prefer one wallet. Single backup, less hassle.

Agree with Pallas, one single wallet with multiple coins is better then managing multiple wallets.
Will they all sync together ? i mean, lets say there are 4 chains in the wallet, if i open a specific one, will the others sync with the network or only one at once ?
Your project seems to be advancing well, i would be happy to provide you with any support you may need for the release.

Yes, they will all sync together if there are 4 chains, when you look at your balance in GUI or request via RPC, it will give you your balances across all chains.
When you start the client, it loads all blockchains, syncs them, updates balances and does all operations like any other normal wallet. When you want to send/recieve, you need only specify which coin you wish to use.

Equality vs Equity...
Discord :- BlockMechanic#8560
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:16:33 AM

I'm sure those following the thread can see that i had to re-arrange the plan a little, it now stands as :-

1) Blockchain
2) Proof of stake
3) Assets
4) Cross chain interaction
5) Data Acquisition
6) Kernel v1
7) Simulators
8 ) Self replication
9) Inter-AI communication
10 ) Reasoning and Explanation (let the Ai make decisions and tell us why it did (simple enough as this is mostly mathematics and probabilities))
11) Network wide AI
12) Decentralized exchange (and internal interface for centralized exchanges)

Stages 1, 2 , 3, 5 are already complete.

I am working on stages 4, 6 , 9 and 11.

I guess i will have to update the doc to match my progress and changes.

Equality vs Equity...
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:21:55 PM

I'm sure those following the thread can see that i had to re-arrange the plan a little, it now stands as :-

1) Blockchain
2) Proof of stake
3) Assets
5) Data Acquisition
6) Kernel v1
7) Simulators
8 ) Self replication
10 ) Reasoning and Explanation (let the Ai make decisions and tell us why it did (simple enough as this is mostly mathematics and probabilities))
11) Network wide AI

This is quite exciting.
I hope we can work together in some way in the future, so the project evolves faster.

blockDoc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:14:11 AM

1) Blockchain
2) Proof of stake
3) Assets
5) Data Acquisition
6) Kernel v1
7) Simulators
8 ) Self replication
11) Network wide AI

I gotta say i'm impressed, i've been following this project for the start and it keeps getting better. it looks like you really putting a lot of thought and work into this. If ever you need help, i'd really like to be part of the team
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

Just wanted to hop in here and say hello. I stumbled upon this project while doing some research on QTL. I was trying to figure out if there was any active development on that coin and you seemed to be the last person working on it.

Anyway, I read through this post from start to where we are today and it seems like there is some real progress being made. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on the project.
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 12:53:44 PM

Just wanted to hop in here and say hello. I stumbled upon this project while doing some research on QTL. I was trying to figure out if there was any active development on that coin and you seemed to be the last person working on it.

Anyway, I read through this post from start to where we are today and it seems like there is some real progress being made. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on the project.

Hi

Yes, i have been working on this a while now. I will be posting additional updates later today.

Equality vs Equity...
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

Hi

Yes, i have been working on this a while now. I will be posting additional updates later today.
Awesome - I'll continue to check in on this thread for updates.
barnaba

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

Is that to show up or have much value ?

I
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 11:59:18 AM

Hello

I am considering dropping Dash from the multi-wallet. It's just got way , way too many forks and integrating each and every change they made is too much work.

So as it stands, it's Bitcoin, Litecoin and Oracle. Maybe i will add more in future releases.

Equality vs Equity...
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:07:26 PM

Hello

I am considering dropping Dash from the multi-wallet. It's just got way , way too many forks and integrating each and every change they made is too much work.

So as it stands, it's Bitcoin, Litecoin and Oracle. Maybe i will add more in future releases.

That's OK, it will prove the point anyways ;-)
I think that you may add other coins in the future, if there is interest in the feature (or you have fun doing it, of course).

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:18:06 PM

Very strange, but sounds interesting for me.

"Oracle has a dynamic fees policy that is determined by the kernel reflecting the free market. Fee policy as acts as a tool of supply control and miner incentivization, the kernel can set fee rates that can help further incentivize miners, or in some cases reign in inflation."

But does that means that sometimes fee can be lower than miners want?

"Rewards are controlled by the kernel and are recalculated once a cycle, in the beta version, the aspiration is to make it real time."
I dont like this moment. uncertainty of rewad it's very bad for all chain. Who want to mine if he don't know which reward he will receive? Sometimes more, sometimes less. It's bad for business.

"AI will operate the blockchain independent of any forms of hard coded parameters"
Sounds scary. Like skynet or something. Where garantees that this AI will not go wrong?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Very strange, but sounds interesting for me.

"Oracle has a dynamic fees policy that is determined by the kernel reflecting the free market. Fee policy as acts as a tool of supply control and miner incentivization, the kernel can set fee rates that can help further incentivize miners, or in some cases reign in inflation."

But does that means that sometimes fee can be lower than miners want?

"Rewards are controlled by the kernel and are recalculated once a cycle, in the beta version, the aspiration is to make it real time."
I dont like this moment. uncertainty of rewad it's very bad for all chain. Who want to mine if he don't know which reward he will receive? Sometimes more, sometimes less. It's bad for business.

"AI will operate the blockchain independent of any forms of hard coded parameters"
Sounds scary. Like skynet or something. Where garantees that this AI will not go wrong?

Hello

You are quite right, fees are incentive for miners in typical cryptos, but here they also have other roles such as helping to manage the overall supply. If you remember Bitcoin before CORE took over, fees were optional so what i am suggesting is not too radical, it's just a different approach to the issue. Fess in Oracle, can be high, moderate or even go down to zero. The thing is the fee rate is part of consensus, thus across the network, the fee is the same, miners cannot discriminate transactions since they all have the same fee per kb.

I disagree with you when it comes to the reward issue, firstly the purpose of mining is not to reward the miners. Actually the purpose of mining is processing of transactions and securing the chain by producing subsequent blocks. Miners are simply paid to do this. The money supply control mechanism in most coins is actually the "halving" concept. in our case, we want strict control of money supply so that it makes sense and reflects current financial conditions. This means that if there is a slump or boom IRL
the chain will reflect this. The way i am setting up the network is such that there is little reliance on mining, since PoS (which is less resource intensive) is available.

You need not worry about this AI taking over the worls. It is not a GAI it is a NAI.

Thanks for coming in the thread and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

Hello

That's OK, it will prove the point anyways ;-)
I think that you may add other coins in the future, if there is interest in the feature (or you have fun doing it, of course).

Likely will have to be demand, it's a hell of a lot of work.

Equality vs Equity...
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:27:35 PM

will there be ico or when is the exit of chinks planned?
poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:34:18 PM

Who is the dev team?

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

will there be ico or when is the exit of chinks planned?

Yes there will be.

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

Who is the dev team?

Only myself and justin have access to the private git we are using for development, we do consult with other devs. We are trying to keep it under wraps as much as possible to avoid some of our ideas being used before we launch our own project.

Equality vs Equity...
poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

Only myself and justin have access to the private git we are using for development, we do consult with other devs. We are trying to keep it under wraps as much as possible to avoid some of our ideas being used before we launch our own project.

When the mining is to start?

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

When the mining is to start?

Oracle Blockchain is 100% fully functional already, Oracle AI is still in development ~ 20 % complete, Oracle Multiwallet is 75% done, Oracle Cross-chain swap is at 0% , and so is Oracle Financial Markets.

So to answer your question, mining can start anytime, though i'd like to launch more than just a blockchain. Wait a while longer, you'll be happy with what comes of it.

Equality vs Equity...
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 10:21:37 PM

So if you look closely, you can see that the debug log shows 3 working chains. There is still some work to be done. The GUI, i have not even started making it show balances. My biggest problem now is syncing Bitcoin and litecoin. Once sync is flawless i will mod the GUI to show balances.

Progress!!!!

Equality vs Equity...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: