Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoWorldXToken] [CWXT] Your Gateway To Crypto Communication Tokens  (Read 32593 times)
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:20:35 AM

hi ...

curious in a number of things - especially the specs of the project ...

there are such few specs - that im lost and need some clarification if you will ...

what is the algo of the coin? ...
what is the block number for PoW and for PoS? ...
what is the specifications to PoW and whether this is still a hybrid coin - or just PoS now?

a few other questions need answers - bu they are based on the answers of these questions ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoWorldX (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

hi ...

there are such few specs - that im lost and need some clarification if you will ...

what is the specifications to PoW and whether this is still a hybrid coin - or just PoS now?

a few other questions need answers - bu they are based on the answers of these questions ...

tanx ...

#crysx
the algo is script, the POW blocks have value 0 and they are only used to move chain, there are about 5000000 POS blocks, so its just POS coin.

thank you for asking this question, it helped me find small error in POS amount of blocks, i will push update soon.
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:48:11 AM

Please update your wallets, current version is 1.0.2
crysx

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:06:29 AM

hi ...

tanx ...

#crysx
the algo is script, the POW blocks have value 0 and they are only used to move chain, there are about 5000000 POS blocks, so its just POS coin.

thank you for asking this question, it helped me find small error in POS amount of blocks, i will push update soon.

ok - tanx ...

and you are welcome at the same time ...

so pushing PoW will be a useless effort for a miner ...

we would have to buy ( or otherwise come across ) coins to stake in the wallet ONLY ... pity ...

i think this is a great concept - and one we have worked on in a different way for a little while - but just dont see how a PoS only situation could be of benefit to the network in its entirety unless you actually have a huge number of wallets open and a huge number of users on the platform being forced to have their wallets / daemons active all the time ...

PoW reward would be much more beneficial to entice miners to come into the network and stabilize it with their hashpower ...

ill watch and see how it goes - and if you decide that a PoW reward would be good and change it from 0 to something worthwhile - then we will consider turning thefarm to mine here also ...

i appreciate your response ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:27:57 AM

hi ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ok - tanx ...

we would have to buy ( or otherwise come across ) coins to stake in the wallet ONLY ... pity ...

i think this is a great concept - and one we have worked on in a different way for a little while - but just dont see how a PoS only situation could be of benefit to the network in its entirety unless you actually have a huge number of wallets open and a huge number of users on the platform being forced to have their wallets / daemons active all the time ...

PoW reward would be much more beneficial to entice miners to come into the network and stabilize it with their hashpower ...

ill watch and see how it goes - and if you decide that a PoW reward would be good and change it from 0 to something worthwhile - then we will consider turning thefarm to mine here also ...

#crysx
the coin is only created as a thank you to everyone that donates and support our web portal development, it will be also usable on the portal and traded on exchanges until all supply is burned. So there is no plan for adding POW
crysx

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:41:32 PM

hi ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ok - tanx ...

#crysx
the coin is only created as a thank you to everyone that donates and support our web portal development, it will be also usable on the portal and traded on exchanges until all supply is burned. So there is no plan for adding POW

o ok ...

great ... i assumed it was a tradable entity like most other coins are ...

but good to know ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

gtzanap

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:58:13 PM

Has the signature campaign been cancelled?
It was supposed to start this month but with the recent posts info about it being a thank you coin, it seems like you don't much care about promotion

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

hi ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ok - tanx ...

#crysx

o ok ...

but good to know ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
it is a tradable coin soon to be listed on its first exchange
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:23:08 PM

It was supposed to start this month but with the recent posts info about it being a thank you coin, it seems like you don't much care about promotion
you should pay more attention to post we currently have twitter campaign so we do care about promotions, next time read before you post instead of just asking in another words why no free coins
crysx

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 01:48:00 AM

hi ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ok - tanx ...

#crysx

o ok ...

but good to know ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

ok ...

will be tradable - yet no way of getting it through mining - except your giveaways now? ...

how does that make sense? ...

im not arguing with you - as you seem to be heading in your own direction anyway ... but we are not newbies at this - and for me - i cant get my head around how you intend on enticing newcomers to your project ( or investors like us ) if there is no real incentive except to -

1 - wait for a promotion so that you can give away 'thankyou' coins / tokens ...
2 - wait for an exchange for those that DO have coins to trade / dump on that exchange as soon as it opens ...

ill sit back and watch - see how this pans out ... but i would suggest ( with all due respect ) that you really need to think this through a little more ...

either way - you have now just cut out the mining community to even begin to look at the project ... i came across this project by accident through a cryptogirl post ... and because it was very similar to a project we started a long time ago - i was personally interested ...

but - as it stands - you seem to have thing in order in your own project Smiley ...

#crysx

CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:56:08 AM

hi ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ok - tanx ...

#crysx

o ok ...

but good to know ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

ok ...

will be tradable - yet no way of getting it through mining - except your giveaways now? ...

im not arguing with you - as you seem to be heading in your own direction anyway ... but we are not newbies at this - and for me - i cant get my head around how you intend on enticing newcomers to your project ( or investors like us ) if there is no real incentive except to -

1 - wait for a promotion so that you can give away 'thankyou' coins / tokens ...
2 - wait for an exchange for those that DO have coins to trade / dump on that exchange as soon as it opens ...

ill sit back and watch - see how this pans out ... but i would suggest ( with all due respect ) that you really need to think this through a little more ...

either way - you have now just cut out the mining community to even begin to look at the project ... i came across this project by accident through a cryptogirl post ... and because it was very similar to a project we started a long time ago - i was personally interested ...

but - as it stands - you seem to have thing in order in your own project Smiley ...

#crysx
i dont see this being the first tradable coin that is not POW mined, last few months almost no POW coin was launched

1. Thank You coins are aquired for donating for the development of www.cryptoworldx.com
2. If we get soon listed on exchange there is not enough amount of coins in circulation to dump

well to develop the services we want we will need quite some amount for the servers and stuff, if this coin was POW and we dont have miners we wont get anything so we wont be able to develop, we also didn't want to do a plain ICO as its really not working any more so we moved on this path
crysx

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:08:18 AM

hi ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ok - tanx ...

#crysx

o ok ...

but good to know ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

ok ...

#crysx
i dont see this being the first tradable coin that is not POW mined, last few months almost no POW coin was launched

1. Thank You coins are aquired for donating for the development of www.cryptoworldx.com
2. If we get soon listed on exchange there is not enough amount of coins in circulation to dump

well to develop the services we want we will need quite some amount for the servers and stuff, if this coin was POW and we dont have miners we wont get anything so we wont be able to develop, we also didn't want to do a plain ICO as its really not working any more so we moved on this path

sounds good ...

but you miss a few points here ...

- MOST - and i really mean MOST - coins dont make it past the first year of development ... mostly PoS based coins ...
- even though you are focusing on the main project - the base of the project IS the blockchain - hence the coins - hence the interest ...
- people like me run and own infrastructure larger than most - not just coins and farms ... it has taken us three years to build what we have and spend in excess of most peoples salaries in those years to build it ... so if you think that by doing what you are doing is going to generate the funds for you to build anything even remotely similar to what we have currently - then you need to generate a HUGE amount of interest AND get them to donate / reach into their pockets to do it yourself - which means you need to generate a project that is of massive interest to the public ... and i hope you do ...

but to a person like me - who DOES have the infrastructure you seek - you actually disengage due to the lack of interest for my / our involvement into your project ...

like i mentioned earlier - its a good project IF you can succeed in building the systems you would like to build and put them in place ... but to d o that requires not only hard long work and huge amount of effort - but also deep pockets and ( the main thing ) massive interest from the public ...

good luck - as i would like to see how you will succeed with this plan ...

but just a word of advice from a veteran here - partnerships are the key to your success ... and when you cant build it yourself - partner with those that have their own expertise and systems already in place ... otherwise - the dream of making this project a success will be just that ... a dream ...

im off now ...

#crysx

gtzanap

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

you should pay more attention to post we currently have twitter campaign so we do care about promotions, next time read before you post instead of just asking in another words why no free coins

And you should actually answer reasonable questions instead of being obnoxious.
I said it looks like you don't much care about promotion. The twitter campaign was already active, you wouldn't just cancel it.
But the signature campaign was to start this month and I don't see any info about it. Given the rest of the info in the latest posts, it is actually possible it won't take place.
And I was under the impression that wearing a signature is actually a service instead of begging for free coins.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:34:48 AM

And you should actually answer reasonable questions instead of being obnoxious.
I said it looks like you don't much care about promotion. The twitter campaign was already active, you wouldn't just cancel it.
But the signature campaign was to start this month and I don't see any info about it. Given the rest of the info in the latest posts, it is actually possible it won't take place.
And I was under the impression that wearing a signature is actually a service instead of begging for free coins.
Not sure how you got from latest posts that it wont take place but ok.
It is not a service its a giveaway.
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

Hope everybody vote to get CryptoWorldX on Novaexchange, you can vote once every 24 hours  Cool
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:26:36 PM

The problem with the server is that the connection in the wallet seems disconnected?
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:29:38 PM

hi ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ok - tanx ...

#crysx

There's a solid base behind it. It'd being developed by microsoft enthusiasts with a significant technical background.
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

The problem with the server is that the connection in the wallet seems disconnected?
problem with server?
i dont see anything like that
can you explain the claim a bit more?
torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

problem with server?

The bottom edge of the window wallet seems to have no link today.
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

problem with server?

The bottom edge of the window wallet seems to have no link today.

you can always get nodes here

https://explorer.cryptoworldx.com/network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: