Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoWorldXToken] [CWXT] Your Gateway To Crypto Communication Tokens  (Read 32600 times)
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

post because following this topic

Am I spamming? Report me!
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:49:08 PM

CryptoWorldX would like to inform all community that we are in the process of making an app to alert users of Yobit and NovaExchange of pumps, we trust that this app will be of great help to all users of these exchanges.

All pairs of coins will have a real time alert of top volume (you can set your own target price) or % (start point) gain depending of what the user want. You can add alerts on as many coins as you want depending of which package you subscribe to. These alerts will be % (start point) increase or value depending of what you want (you can also have both).

We studied Yobit for weeks and one observation is coins that increase in volume more than 1 btc are very likely to pump, you will be able to get these alerts.

The service will be provided by CryptoWorldX and the subscriptions will be paid in CryptoWorldXTokens.

Everybody still can participate in this project and donate to it, for you donation you will receive CryptoWorldXTokens valued at 50 sat each, tokens will be transferred to your wallet within 24 hours. Once all the tokens are distributed you can still donate but will not receive any tokens.

CryptoWorldXToken already trade on NovaExchange and you have the opportunity to receive tokens for a donation for more information please look at our announcement on BCT or visit www.cryptoworldx.com

If you have any other suggestion please feel free to contact us.

This is the best news in weeks, always wanted an app for Yobit price alerts!!!
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:26:43 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 11:24:06 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

NOW trading in Sweden Welcome to the party  Grin Grin Grin Grin

NovaExchange CWXT to Doge Market
NovaExchange CWXT to BTC coin Market
NovaExchange CWXT to LTC  Market

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

Great news and I also notice that CryptoWorldX will make an app for price alerts of Nova Cheesy
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

Why do nova folks add shitcoins in large quantities as if theres no tomorrow? Why dont u practice delsiting coins instead of adding them.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:25:09 PM

CryptoWorldX would like to inform all community that we are in the process of making an app to alert users of Yobit and NovaExchange of pumps, we trust that this app will be of great help to all users of these exchanges.

All pairs of coins will have a real time alert of top volume (you can set your own target price) or % (start point) gain depending of what the user want. You can add alerts on as many coins as you want depending of which package you subscribe to. These alerts will be % (start point) increase or value depending of what you want (you can also have both).

We studied Yobit for weeks and one observation is coins that increase in volume more than 1 btc are very likely to pump, you will be able to get these alerts.

The service will be provided by CryptoWorldX and the subscriptions will be paid in CryptoWorldXTokens.

Everybody still can participate in this project and donate to it, for you donation you will receive CryptoWorldXTokens valued at 50 sat each, tokens will be transferred to your wallet within 24 hours. Once all the tokens are distributed you can still donate but will not receive any tokens.

CryptoWorldXToken already trade on NovaExchange and you have the opportunity to receive tokens for a donation for more information please look at our announcement on BCT or visit www.cryptoworldx.com

i believe this action is an advantage, while FLY making a poll about that alert system( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0) you are on your way in making that app, that project if came into realization will help the stabillity of your coin for it will be the medium of payment, the users, to use your app will be force to buy your coin to use as payment for using the app.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CryptoWorldX (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:02:27 AM

i believe this action is an advantage, while FLY making a poll about that alert system( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0) you are on your way in making that app, that project if came into realization will help the stabillity of your coin for it will be the medium of payment, the users, to use your app will be force to buy your coin to use as payment for using the app.
Just saw that, they ask $250, our service will be much much much cheaper and will use CWXT as only payment option
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:38:10 PM

This e-mail service project sounds very useful and should be funded well. What attracted me more is this app that you're gonna build because I am a yobit and Novaexchange user. I've already registered on this site but seen only few donations. I guess it would be very hard to get CWXT in the future compare from the current value that you offer in donation process. Hope this project will meet its goals, looking forward to launch your signature campaign, I will be participating. Goodluck.

Still here, always online and watching..
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

This e-mail service project sounds very useful and should be funded well. What attracted me more is this app that you're gonna build because I am a yobit and Novaexchange user. I've already registered on this site but seen only few donations. I guess it would be very hard to get CWXT in the future compare from the current value that you offer in donation process. Hope this project will meet its goals, looking forward to launch your signature campaign, I will be participating. Goodluck.
thank you for your support, we will continue to work and update our web apps to make them more useful and user friendly, we are currently looking for someone to help us design the signatures for the campaign, as soon as we have them ready the campaign will start.
torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:13:17 PM

Hi again. Grin Grin

Has not been coinned by the wallet mining since the stock market opened.
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:36:43 PM

Hi again. Grin Grin

hi,
i dont understand what you mean
torikan

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:43:34 PM

Hi again. Grin Grin

hi,

The wallet is not minnign anymore.
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:00:17 PM

Hi again. Grin Grin

hi,

The wallet is not minnign anymore.
its POS only, do you have coins in wallet?
torikan

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:02:59 PM

of course. 500 coin
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

of course. 500 coin
seems like your weight is small so will need to wait more to stake a block
torikan

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

of course. 500 coin

He was minning at least 20 a day last week.
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

of course. 500 coin

more wallets now online and difficulty higher
torikan

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:36:23 PM

of course. 500 coin

The difficulty is on the level of insane.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

of course. 500 coin

yes, its quite high now
torikan

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

of course. 500 coin

yes, its quite high now

Thank you for the information .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: