Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoWorldXToken] [CWXT] Your Gateway To Crypto Communication Tokens  (Read 32593 times)
cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:26:07 AM

Well after I got the wallet working by creating the *.conf file and adding the nodes to it, it started staking. I had put in a bit over 100k coins in the wallet, but it only gave 10 coins every 1,5-2 hours, sometimes it took even longer than that, averaging around a total of 180-200 coins every 24 hours. I saw the wallet at a buddy of mine who did not have to create a *.conf file and had gotten the wallet working from the getgo and there he would get 10 coins every 5-10 minutes, adding to more than 1000 coins every 24 hours and he seemed to have more connections than mine did as well. So in short those that had to get the wallet working by creating *.conf file and having to add nodes are getting the short end of the stick. After having gained only 560 coins after more than 72 hours of staking, needless to say I emptied the wallet and dumped it all back to yobit.
So all those that didn't get the wallet to work from the start without adding the nodes, beware of this. If you have to add nodes and whatnots, you get the snail version of staking, as in 5-6 times slower.

Note: The wallet would not work after installing it on 3 different systems, win XP, win 7 and win 8.1., only after adding the nodes would it work on all 3 systems. After that I settled for the wallet on win 8.1 for the continues staking.

Im sorry you did not have a good experience. We have lots of community members really enjoying our service. You could have deleted the nodelist. It is t for everyone however some users were unable to sync without adding it. Our staking payouts are 10 coins per block to a staker on the network.. Our network is growing larger so payputs are spacing out. That is to be expected as any net work grows.. We are only in the beginning stages of our takeover. And we are hosting a token swap in november on nova exchange. We will be using an entirely new blockchain and wallet soon:)

Hope you return to our community someday. I am confident your experience will be different if you actually gave us a chance. Your wallets staking weight takes time to grow as you hold and stake.you will this in the bottom displays. Your friend could have held his stakes longer than you likely and therefore be staking a higher amount. To receive a more frequent payout. By adding 100k+ you should have given the network a day or two to stake your full balance, then your payout would be more significant.

This is how all staking mechanisms operate. You must hold your balance to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

Im sorry you did not have a good experience. We have lots of community members really enjoying our service. You could have deleted the nodelist. It is t for everyone however some users were unable to sync without adding it. Our staking payouts are 10 coins per block to a staker on the network.. Our network is growing larger so payputs are spacing out. That is to be expected as any net work grows.. We are only in the beginning stages of our takeover. And we are hosting a token swap in november on nova exchange. We will be using an entirely new blockchain and wallet soon:)

Hope you return to our community someday. I am confident your experience will be different if you actually gave us a chance. Your wallets staking weight takes time to grow as you hold and stake.you will this in the bottom displays. Your friend could have held his stakes longer than you likely and therefore be staking a higher amount. To receive a more frequent payout. By adding 100k+ you should have given the network a day or two to stake your full balance, then your payout would be more significant.

I had not deleted the nodes. The 72+ hours period of staking was after I had allready waited over 36 hours to measure it fairly. So after 5 days in total I stopped and dumped it all. Like I said those that don't get the wallet working from the getgo and need to tinker and add nodes, they get a superslow snail version of it.
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

I had not deleted the nodes. The 72+ hours period of staking was after I had allready waited over 36 hours to measure it fairly. So after 5 days in total I stopped and dumped it all. Like I said those that don't get the wallet working from the getgo and need to tinker and add nodes, they get a superslow snail version of it.

Our network is large with many completed blocks.It is not unheard of to have a wait time on initial sync. If you were to download bitcoin QT, its blockchain would take weeks to sync and you would be required to have over 500 GB of harddrive space.. It is only because most wallet services include bootstraps that it doesnt take weeks to load..We are working on the bootstrap to make public to avoid the syncing time.

We wish you the best in crypto. Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
Zandar

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:40:52 PM

Our network is large with many completed blocks.It is not unheard of to have a wait time on initial sync. If you were to download bitcoin QT, its blockchain would take weeks to sync and you would be required to have over 500 GB of harddrive space.. It is only because most wallet services include bootstraps that it doesnt take weeks to load..We are working on the bootstrap to make public to avoid the syncing time.

I wasn't talking about the initial sync. That took around 10-12 hours orso. I'm talking about the staking time. After the syncing was done I send the 100k+ coins, I waited around 36 hours before measuring it to judge it fairly. After another 72+ hours the staking was still around 10 coins every 1,5-2 hours, while others was 10 coins every 5-10 minutes. I'm talking about if the wallet does not work after installing it and only works by adding nodes to it, then you get the snail staking version of it, while those that didn't have any problems installing it and did not have to add nodes get the normal version. Meaning 1 day of staking in normal gives around the same amount as 1 week staking with the snail version, hence not worth it.
In short, if you have to tinker with the wallet to get it working then you never get the proper working version of it.
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

I wasn't talking about the initial sync. That took around 10-12 hours orso. I'm talking about the staking time. After the syncing was done I send the 100k+ coins, I waited around 36 hours before measuring it to judge it fairly. After another 72+ hours the staking was still around 10 coins every 1,5-2 hours, while others was 10 coins every 5-10 minutes. I'm talking about if the wallet does not work after installing it and only works by adding nodes to it, then you get the snail staking version of it, while those that didn't have any problems installing it and did not have to add nodes get the normal version. Meaning 1 day of staking in normal gives around the same amount as 1 week staking with the snail version, hence not worth it.
In short, if you have to tinker with the wallet to get it working then you never get the proper working version of it.

The wallet works perfectly fine without the node list,  We have added the node list for systems that have issues connecting, 98% of our network users have not needed the node list and are receiving satisfactory rewards.. 10 coins every 2 hours and you are not satisfied... it seems more like you were expecting to get all the coins and got mad because you didn't.

Our mechanism pays 10 tokens every 30 second block..20 tokens per minute. totaling 28,000 a day.. if there are 100 people staking, the TOTAL daily payout per staker is maxed at 280 by basic economics as the system cannot produce more than possible.... You are simply being greedy with payout. That amount may not seem like much, But when we reach 5 dollars per coin.. 200 tokens per day will be an amount of approx $1000.00....

Sorry you are not accepting of these super large rewards based on ALL other POS coins,.
Zandar

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:25:12 PM

The wallet works perfectly fine without the node list,  We have added the node list for systems that have issues connecting, 98% of our network users have not needed the node list and are receiving satisfactory rewards.. 10 coins every 2 hours and you are not satisfied... it seems more like you were expecting to get all the coins and got mad because you didn't.

Our mechanism pays 10 tokens every 30 second block..20 tokens per minute. totaling 28,000 a day.. if there are 100 people staking, the TOTAL daily payout per staker is maxed at 280 by basic economics as the system cannot produce more than possible.... You are simply being greedy with payout. That amount may not seem like much, But when we reach 5 dollars per coin.. 200 tokens per day will be an amount of approx $1000.00....

Sorry you are not accepting of these super large rewards based on ALL other POS coins,.

No, the wallet does not work fine for lots of people. The issue isn't about that I'm receiving only 10 coins every 2 hours had this been the same for everyone staking. The issue is that others who didn't have to add nodes are getting 10 coins every 5-10 minutes for the same amount of staking. But instead of recognizing and dealing with this, you result into personal attacks and try an attempt to call me greedy.
Look at it this way: 2 people are doing the exact same work for the same time and effort, but person B gets almost 7 times the more pay than person A. This is exactly the case with your buggy wallet. But do go on pretending that this isn't happening and result to ad hominem attacks instead of addressing the issue.
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

The wallet works perfectly fine without the node list,  We have added the node list for systems that have issues connecting, 98% of our network users have not needed the node list and are receiving satisfactory rewards.. 10 coins every 2 hours and you are not satisfied... it seems more like you were expecting to get all the coins and got mad because you didn't.

No, the wallet does not work fine for lots of people. The issue isn't about that I'm receiving only 10 coins every 2 hours had this been the same for everyone staking. The issue is that others who didn't have to add nodes are getting 10 coins every 5-10 minutes for the same amount of staking. But instead of recognizing and dealing with this, you result into personal attacks and try an attempt to call me greedy.
Look at it this way: 2 people are doing the exact same work for the same time and effort, but person B gets almost 7 times the more pay than person A. This is exactly the case with your buggy wallet. But do go on pretending that this isn't happening and result to ad hominem attacks instead of addressing the issue.

Again, the time length of the wallet staking weight effects it. you are not guarenteed the same results as someone staking longer than you. Again, I am sorry you had a bad experience but unfortunately you are the only one. We have JUST begun take over from a dev that abandoned project, you cant expect everything that he developed to be perfect in week one. We are changing blockchains entirely in a matter of 4-6 weeks. As stated priorly, try not adding the node list if you dont like the extra connections its supplies:)

Also, I have never personally attacked you at all, I said sorry you are not satisfied with our staking rewards, that are given for free, that many people are enjoying. and i explained how payouts can be smaller due to large network loads of stakers. It seems you are trying to direct this conversation in a unprofessional direction that leads with trying to make us look bad for something that you are not satisfied with. Noone has complained over receiving small payouts becasue there free. unless greed is a factor. you want more than you are getting. you want an arguement,. that is all. You don't like us, thanks for your feedback , we wish you the best in crypto:)
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:59:46 AM

If you have issues connecting wallet on MAC, We have a fix available:)

On a Mac... from the Finder go to /Users/YourUserName/Library (Shift+Command+G) then open the Application Support folder. you will see the cryptoworldxtoken folder. Use the node list from the website, saved as a .conf file ( you have to use a text editor, not Pages) and place it in teat folder.  so...  /Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/cryptoworldxtoken/cryptoworldxtoken.conf  would be the full path.
Zandar

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

Also, I have never personally attacked you at all

hmmmm:

You are simply being greedy with payout.

Either your understanding of the english language is on kindergarten level or you don't even understand what you said which would make you delusional.

It seems you are trying to direct this conversation in a unprofessional direction that leads with trying to make us look bad for something that you are not satisfied with. Noone has complained over receiving small payouts becasue there free. unless greed is a factor. you want more than you are getting. you want an arguement,. that is all. You don't like us, thanks for your feedback , we wish you the best in crypto:)
Actually, you yourself tried this before and still are doing it to shift blame, but do keep on going with your Ad Hominem tactics.

Again, your wallet does not even function without adding the nodes, it doesn't even sync, not even after more than 24 hours, only after adding the nodes it starts to connect and the sync starts. But then you are left with less connections then the people that got the wallet working without having to add nodes, resulting into a snail version of the staking. But again keep dodging this issue instead of adressing it since you are so 'professional'.
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

Also, I have never personally attacked you at all

hmmmm:

You are simply being greedy with payout.

Either your understanding of the english language is on kindergarten level or you don't even understand what you said which would make you delusional.

It seems you are trying to direct this conversation in a unprofessional direction that leads with trying to make us look bad for something that you are not satisfied with. Noone has complained over receiving small payouts becasue there free. unless greed is a factor. you want more than you are getting. you want an arguement,. that is all. You don't like us, thanks for your feedback , we wish you the best in crypto:)
Actually, you yourself tried this before and still are doing it to shift blame, but do keep on going with your Ad Hominem tactics.

Again, your wallet does not even function without adding the nodes, it doesn't even sync, not even after more than 24 hours, only after adding the nodes it starts to connect and the sync starts. But then you are left with less connections then the people that got the wallet working without having to add nodes, resulting into a snail version of the staking. But again keep dodging this issue instead of adressing it since you are so 'professional'.

I'm not dodging the issue at all, I stated 3 times now I am sorry you have had an unsuccessful issue, unfortunately you are the only one having issues with it. everyone else is very satisfied. we have over 80 telegram members, all very pleased without issues.. We did have an issue with the mac willet at first but it has been resolved. Have a nice day.
browncow

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:10:51 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 03:34:27 AM by browncow

Windows user Wallet Guide-
1.   Download the wallet from: http://cwxt.io/
- Either scroll down the website or click ‘WALLETS’ in the top right corner of the home page
2.   After download and installation the wallet may start syncing straight away, however, if this is not the case then you may need to add a file containing a Node List to the wallet application files
3.   A node list can be found in the same place you downloaded the wallet OR the most up-do-date one at time of posting should be attached to the discord (https://discordapp.com/channels/365702476789448706/366381341383589888) help guide post OR you can look on novaexchange.com OR you can scan the bitcointalk pages for them (https://fireproxy.crushus.com/bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727707.540), the last list was posted on page 28.
4.   If you just downloaded the .conf file straight from here, then you only need to save it in the folder outlined in step 4 (don’t worry about opening it up and re-saving etc.) then go to step 8
5.   After finding/downloading the list of 20 or so nodes, open up notepad, copy and paste them into there, then click ‘SAVE AS’. Navigate to C:/Users/_your user_/AppData/Roaming/cryptoworldxtoken
6.   NB: you need to have hidden files visible to access AppData
7.   Now save it as “cryptoworldtoken.conf” and change the ‘SAVE AS TYPE’ to ‘All Files’
8.   Once you have restarted the wallet application it should start syncing
9.   To stake, you need to have the wallet synced, encrypted (Look in ‘Settings’ then ‘Encrypt Wallet’ and write down/save you passphrase) and unlocked (‘Settings’ -> ‘Unlock Wallet’).
10.   If for some reason the wallet stops syncing, try locking it or restarting the wallet application and just leaving it to do its thing

You can buy CWXT from YoBit (https://yobit.io/?bonus=lLqKn), and using that link will help me out a little too! Happy staking and trading!
browncow

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:24:43 AM

Mac user Guide-
1.   Download the wallet from: http://cwxt.io/
- Either scroll down the website or click ?WALLETS? in the top right corner of the home page
2.   After download and installation the wallet may start syncing straight away, however, if this is not the case then you may need to add a file containing a Node List to the wallet application files
3.   A node list can be found in the same place you downloaded the wallet OR the most up-do-date one at time of posting should be attached to the discord (https://discordapp.com/channels/365702476789448706/366382510420131841) wallet help post OR you can look on novaexchange.com OR you can scan the bitcointalk page for them (https://fireproxy.crushus.com/bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727707.540), the last list was posted on page 28.
4.   If you just downloaded the .conf file straight from here, then you only need to save it in the folder outlined in step 6 (don?t worry about opening it up and re-saving etc.) then go to step 8
5.   If you are creating your own .conf file, open up the ?TextEdit? program, add the list, then go to the ?Preferences? of ?TextEdit? and switch to the ?Open and Save? section. Under the ?When Saving a File:? panel, uncheck the ?Add ?.txt? extension to plain text files? option. Now save the file as ?cryptoworldxtoken.conf?
6.   Save/place the .conf file in ~/Users/ __your user__/Library/Application Support/cryptoworldxtoken OR shift+command+G in finder then use ~/Library/Application Support and go into the cryptoworldxtoken folder
7.   NB: You need to have hidden files visible to view ?Library? in this particular location, to do this: Open Terminal (Finder -> Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal), then in terminal, paste the following: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
- Now press ?enter/return?.
- Hold ?Option/alt? key and right click on the ?Finder? icon in the dock and click ?Relaunch?, this should close everything then when it reopens, you should be able to see all hidden files including ?~/Users/__your user__/Library?
8.   Once the file is placed in the right place and you have restarted the wallet application it should start syncing
9.   To stake, you need to have the wallet synced, encrypted (Look in ?Settings? then ?Encrypt Wallet? and write down/save you passphrase) and unlocked (?Settings? -> ?Unlock Wallet?).
10.   If for some reason the wallet stops syncing, try locking it or restarting the wallet application and just leaving it to do its thing

You can buy CWXT from YoBit (https://yobit.io/?bonus=lLqKn), and using that link will help me out a little too! Happy staking and trading!
browncow

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:32:02 AM

ROUGH Linux guide (untested):

- Simply unzip the wallet file which you can download form http://cwxt.io/ , and move the application it contains to your apps directory (or wherever you like really).
- You can then open the Wallet by simply double clicking it.
- The first time you run the QT Wallet, it will have to sync up to the cryptoworldxtoken network and download the blockchain. If this does not happen immediately, you can follow the steps below to add nodes/begin syncing

Alternatively:
1. Open the Terminal either from the Unity Menu or by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T.
2. In the terminal type: sudo apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev qt5-default qttools5-dev-tools qt-sdk make qrencode libqrencode-dev and hit return/enter.
3. After a few seconds apt-get will ask if you want to continue. Type Y and hit return/enter.
4. Visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727707.0 or http://cwxt.io/ and download the CWXT Linux source to your desktop for easy access.
5. Now open your files from the Unity Dock. Open your Home folder.
Right-click in the folder and select New Folder from the contextual menu.
6. Name the newly created folder by typing cryptoworldxtoken then hit return/enter.
7. Next open the downloaded CWXT Linux source earlier downloaded by double clicking it.
This will open the Archive Manager displaying the contents of the download. Click the Extract button
8. Within the extract window select the cryptoworldxtoken folder in your Home directory and click Extract.
9. If you have closed the terminal window, reopen the Terminal either from the Unity menu or by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T.
10. In the terminal type: cd cryptoworldxtoken and hit return/enter.
11. In the terminal type: qmake -qt=qt5 “USE_QRCODE=1″ “USE_UPNP=-” and hit return/enter.
12. In the terminal type: make and hit return/enter.
13. Enter the cryptoworldxtoken folder and run the cryptoworldxtoken-qt file by double-clicking the icon.
14. You will see the cryptoworldxtoken splashscreen whilst it is starting.
15. Once the cryptoworldxtoken wallet loads close the wallet by clicking the x in the top left of the window or by pressing Alt+F4.
16. Navigate back to your Home directory.
17. In the main Ubuntu menu bar navigate to View and then click on Show Hidden Files.
18. Open the folder called .cryptoworldxtoken.
19. Right-click and in the contextual menu navigate to New Document and then click on Empty Document.
20. Name the newly created document by typing cryptoworldxtoken.conf then hit return/enter. OR download the .conf file attached to the discord (https://discordapp.com/channels/365702476789448706/366382843640938498) post and put it here.
21. Within the newly created document type the node lists found in the same place you downloaded the wallet OR the most up-do-date one at time of posting should be attached to the discord (https://discordapp.com/channels/365702476789448706/366382843640938498) post OR you can look on novaexchange.com OR you can scan the bitcointalk page for them (https://fireproxy.crushus.com/bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727707.540), the last list was posted on page 28, then click Save and then close by clicking the x in the top left or by pressing Alt+F4
22. Enter the cryptoworldxtoken folder and run the cryptoworldxtoken-qt file by double-clicking the icon.
You will be greeted again by the cryptoworldxtoken splashscreen whilst it loads.
22. Once the cryptoworldxtoken wallet has started it will download the blockchain which contains every cryptoworldxtoken transactions that has taken place.
When this completes the wallet will display a green tick and you can then send and receive CWXT tokens.

cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:15:53 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 03:20:23 PM by cryptoworldxtoken

welcoming everyone to join our Telegram channel! When we reach 250 community members, we will be giving 3 lucky members 1000 FREE CWXT !! Don't miss a great chance to join a wonderful community! http://t.me/cwxtcryptoworld
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:56:18 AM

Is there a block explorer yet?
How many coins are currently outstanding?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:18:05 AM

Is there a block explorer yet?
How many coins are currently outstanding?

There is now, We had one developed., its behind, as it is currently syncing the network. but it can be found http://188.166.30.18:5001/

We arent aware how many coins are outstanding, that is part of the reason we are hosting a swap in november
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:25:09 AM

Alright good to know. Do you have another link for the telegram room? That one gives me "user @cwxt not found".

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

welcoming everyone to join our Telegram channel! When we reach 250 community members, we will be giving 3 lucky members 1000 FREE CWXT !! Don't miss a great chance to join a wonderful community! http://t.me/cwxt/cryptoworld

Oh gosh, a whole $5 at today's prices :-)

Maybe a sign of things to come?

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

Alright good to know. Do you have another link for the telegram room? That one gives me "user @cwxt not found".

Sorry i typod the link, and yes, to the one above me, great things to come
XtraHopefull

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:23:09 PM

what will be the swap in november?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: