Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoWorldXToken] [CWXT] Your Gateway To Crypto Communication Tokens  (Read 32593 times)
Norbie

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

cryptoworldxtoken you are crasy? Another ICO Angry Who would agree to this? If it's true, even i do not want to comment. Dead or scam coin Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zurg

Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

Guys, face it there was no team on this coin at all.
We had one poster at all times and no any kind of activity from anyone else that I saw.

They also started dumping coin last night before the "Announcement"
Would you want to follow somebody with such ethics to an ICO? Hell no.

They are not even here discussing the problem and issues with people that bought coin under their advice.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:27:39 PM

ATTENTION  ATTENTION ATTENTION

guys these people are scammers. look out
look this ann, this one of the same dev for CWXT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2206829.new#new    .   
so the first next project will also be scam so I lost 0.4 btc I dont want another to do that too
Please do not believe these people

Too many Newbies laud cwxt, it is always strange. Especially something like that:

I donated 50 dollar! Go CWXT!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cebonl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:53:19 PM

so the first next project will also be scam so I lost 0.4 btc I dont want another to do that too

Too many Newbies laud cwxt, it is always strange. Especially something like that:

Have a problem with NEWBIES??
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:31:53 PM

Have a problem with NEWBIES??

I just say that user dutchgrun and his first and the only one post is "donated 50 dollar in cwxt". It's fake for me, and mischievous attempt to improve coin rating

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

Hello everyone,

Today has been a very hectic day and we appreciate your patience as we compiled this blog post surrounding the events that are currently unfolding. Earlier today we made an announcement regarding our status going forward with CWX. Information has come to light that indicates that the original developer of CWXT may possess as much as 80% of the CWXT coin supply.

We have investigated the claims discovered and the block explorer is in indeed, faked. Although, it is the real CWXT network, the block explorer is displaying the coin supply as much higher than what is actually in circulation - meaning balances are not correct. We are now certain that the original dev does hold a very significant stake in CWXT. As many of you know, wallet addresses are generally anonymous, so although this specific address known to be owned by the original dev was discovered to possess a large balance - it is possible that he may have additional wallets aside from just the one we are currently aware of. We also have no way of determining if the coins are accessible or not.This poses a huge risk to the CWX protocol moving forward. As previously discussed, due to the risk of centralization, we will not be engaging in a token swap out. That being said, It is our priority to ensure that we do not leave our currently invested community members behind, we will continue to move forward in the most effective route possible. We understand our community members have fully supported our journey up to this point, which we are extremely grateful for. Our community currently hosts approx 275 members. We have taken a snapshot of the member list to ensure validity and to ensure that each member is accounted for. We recognize the importance of ensuring all our members are  properly acknowledged for their commitment to our development.

We will be posting a submission form on our website in the following day(s). This form will require you to submit your full name, telegram username, email address, ETH address, CWXT address, and the current amount of CWXT that you hold in your wallet. At that time, we will validate all the data received. Once validated, you will be required to hold your current CWXT until our ICO has been completed. Upon completion of our ICO, If you still hold your CWXT, you will awarded with 35,000 CWX to your ETH wallet balance at no charge. Due to the fact we are unable to verify the exact amount of CWXT held by each member of the community at the time of the occurrence, or how much CWXT users may have sold or bought at the time of discovery, we have chosen an amount of 35,000 CWX to be given fairly to each member that was in our telegram at the time the snapshot was taken.We feel this amount is a fair and equal way to ensure our current community members, supporters and investors are not damaged by the losses they may have incurred due to our new discovery. After distribution of the new CWX token, users will be free to do as they please with their stakes of CWXT. Please note, members who do choose to keep CWXT in their wallets should be aware that it will continue staking during this process which means your balances / net worth will grow as well.

We have set an amount of 10,500,000 CWX to be allocated to our community members of CWXT, this will allow for 300 members (just above our total member count) to each individually claim 35,000CWX for their stake in CWXT. We will be running an ICO in the coming weeks with the remaining 8,833,333 tokens, we hope to invite new community members to join our project. This will create a base market cap for CWX and help ensure the community has adequate funding for the development moving forward.

We would like to extend our thanks to all our community members, thank you for believing in our development and thank you for being part of our growing community. We  hope we can continue to receive your support going forward as we continue on the next steps of our journey together .

Much Love.
zurg

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:12:22 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 12:33:30 AM by zurg

and what if you were never on Telegram?

Anyone has a link for wallet download?
I bought some CWRT last night and cant even find a wallet on their website.
(The one on the 1st page is Ok?)

Thanks
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:45:38 AM

Hello everyone,

.... Due to the fact we are unable to verify the exact amount of CWXT held by each member of the community at the time of the occurrence, or how much CWXT users may have sold or bought at the time of discovery ...

Say what??!!

Don't you know how these databases work?  Or digital signatures?

You can very easily know exactly someone's corresponding CWXT amount -- and at the same time credit everybody with the corresponding ERC-20 tokens that will be on the Ethereum platform.

Here's how you do it ...

1) Announce ahead of time the block number in which a snapshot will occur.
2) In order to claim an address and the amount in the address, a user can sign a message that gives the Ethereum account that they would like the ERC-20 token to be deposited using the associated private key that corresponds to the CWXT address.
3) You can then use public key cryptography schemes to manually verify the signature.
4) You then send users the ERC-20 token to the account that is indicated in the message.

Notice how there is no need to give you anyone's email address or name or telegram address or any identifying information ...

----

Alternatively, we can conduct a coup on this community take over.

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:48:38 AM

Hello everyone,

.... Due to the fact we are unable to verify the exact amount of CWXT held by each member of the community at the time of the occurrence, or how much CWXT users may have sold or bought at the time of discovery ...

Say what??!!

Don't you know how these databases work?  Or digital signatures?

You can very easily know exactly someone's corresponding CWXT amount -- and at the same time credit everybody with the corresponding ERC-20 tokens that will be on the Ethereum platform.

Here's how you do it ...

1) Announce ahead of time the block number in which a snapshot will occur.
2) In order to claim an address and the amount in the address, a user can sign a message that gives the Ethereum account that they would like the ERC-20 token to be deposited using the associated private key that corresponds to the CWXT address.
3) You can then use public key cryptography schemes to manually verify the signature.
4) You then send users the ERC-20 token to the account that is indicated in the message.

Notice how there is no need to give you anyone's email address or name or telegram address or any identifying information ...

----

Alternatively, we can conduct a coup on this community take over.

Agreed... If this is any indication how the new team operates then it doesn't sound much different than the old one.

zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:02:52 AM

this still looks like a scam coin. if devs want the community to trust them they need to do a lot better job for transparency
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:17:10 AM

Well im sorry to say, but yeah if this team never seen the premine that has been there from the first block (10 months ago), check code here:

https://github.com/CryptoWorldX/CWXT/blob/bea710b603cb16ac61a4cae85dd9805ddfd18e55/src/main.cpp#L1007

then they are pretty much clueless, plus like others stated you can easily validate how each address have on the chain (its a ledger for god sake!).

Then everyone simply needs to sign a message prooving these coins are theirs, no personal identification required at all!

Just stay away, please...
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:15:57 AM

did you learn your lesson, noobs?

this sack of sad shit is back and trying to milk more money out of you in the yobit trollbox.  Be warned.
onceuponatime

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:23:57 AM

Scammer saw that he can take more money so he came back with another "announcement"
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

did you learn your lesson, noobs?

this sack of sad shit is back and trying to milk more money out of you in the yobit trollbox.  Be warned.

Thisis another reason why people should go through all messages in an ANN. Due diligence.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:15:20 AM

Hes not mia he straight out robbed you guys, I found the piece of shit in the yobit troll box last weekend happy as a lark. And is proud to display the name in the troll box. He is a thief, a scammer a unscrupulous person.  Everyone in this thread should add negative trust. You have been lied to and stolen from. That is all. Fish
Called it. When you been doing this 6 years it is easy to spot. till next time boys.
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

Hello everyone,

Today has been a very hectic day and we appreciate your patience as we compiled this blog post surrounding the events that are currently unfolding. Earlier today we made an announcement regarding our status going forward with CWX. Information has come to light that indicates that the original developer of CWXT may possess as much as 80% of the CWXT coin supply.

We have investigated the claims discovered and the block explorer is in indeed, faked. Although, it is the real CWXT network, the block explorer is displaying the coin supply as much higher than what is actually in circulation - meaning balances are not correct. We are now certain that the original dev does hold a very significant stake in CWXT. As many of you know, wallet addresses are generally anonymous, so although this specific address known to be owned by the original dev was discovered to possess a large balance - it is possible that he may have additional wallets aside from just the one we are currently aware of. We also have no way of determining if the coins are accessible or not.This poses a huge risk to the CWX protocol moving forward. As previously discussed, due to the risk of centralization, we will not be engaging in a token swap out. That being said, It is our priority to ensure that we do not leave our currently invested community members behind, we will continue to move forward in the most effective route possible. We understand our community members have fully supported our journey up to this point, which we are extremely grateful for. Our community currently hosts approx 275 members. We have taken a snapshot of the member list to ensure validity and to ensure that each member is accounted for. We recognize the importance of ensuring all our members are  properly acknowledged for their commitment to our development.

We will be posting a submission form on our website in the following day(s). This form will require you to submit your full name, telegram username, email address, ETH address, CWXT address, and the current amount of CWXT that you hold in your wallet. At that time, we will validate all the data received. Once validated, you will be required to hold your current CWXT until our ICO has been completed. Upon completion of our ICO, If you still hold your CWXT, you will awarded with 35,000 CWX to your ETH wallet balance at no charge. Due to the fact we are unable to verify the exact amount of CWXT held by each member of the community at the time of the occurrence, or how much CWXT users may have sold or bought at the time of discovery, we have chosen an amount of 35,000 CWX to be given fairly to each member that was in our telegram at the time the snapshot was taken.We feel this amount is a fair and equal way to ensure our current community members, supporters and investors are not damaged by the losses they may have incurred due to our new discovery. After distribution of the new CWX token, users will be free to do as they please with their stakes of CWXT. Please note, members who do choose to keep CWXT in their wallets should be aware that it will continue staking during this process which means your balances / net worth will grow as well.

We have set an amount of 10,500,000 CWX to be allocated to our community members of CWXT, this will allow for 300 members (just above our total member count) to each individually claim 35,000CWX for their stake in CWXT. We will be running an ICO in the coming weeks with the remaining 8,833,333 tokens, we hope to invite new community members to join our project. This will create a base market cap for CWX and help ensure the community has adequate funding for the development moving forward.

We would like to extend our thanks to all our community members, thank you for believing in our development and thank you for being part of our growing community. We  hope we can continue to receive your support going forward as we continue on the next steps of our journey together .

Much Love.

I joined the telegram group to see what was going on yesterday and I immidately was kicked out of the group.  I never spread FUD or talked bad about anyone.  This would be unfair if I was not included in the snapshot because I was unjustly kicked out.  I also made a post on my twitter asking about telegram and received no reply.  What do you intend to do for me and my CWXT? I will give you any information you need to show that the above did happen.  Please let me know what I need to do.  I am still holding my CWXT and feel as though I'm being let down even more now. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sygo

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

Please, give me link for download wallet. http://www.cryptoworldxtoken.info dont work. and link official site, please.

NEX Exchange
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:55:12 PM

Face it people, you have all been taken for a ride. I'm glad I had dumped my CWXT weeks ago after their wallet was buggy as hell. And all of their posts are with newbie accounts so adding distrust to it won't help either since they didn't use their high accounts. After this fiasco they won't use these newbie accounts anymore anyway. Maybe filing a complaint so that an admin forum can check from which IP these newbie accounts logged from and see if there are other high level accounts from that same IP to ban/delete those accounts. Otherwise, they'll keep scamming people like this.
PaintBalls9

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:02:40 PM

So

https://pasteboard.co/GPwNKIx.png

The image  shows agreement on coin count (70 coins different,  which is just negligible,  and most likely because yobit daemon does not update evry minute)

http://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/
http://cwxt.7dv.info:3001

There is something wrong in the source code, and I doubt the lead developer still has all those coins, but if he did, then it was not him dumping today and yesterday. That account is dead.

Look at the source. You have 2 protocol changes and 2 version changes in the first week, and 2 changes to when when rewards stop on POW and POS. Plus your last POW block changes.

Confused?

The price looks good to me, the coin count  is clearly 59,4440,000 or what ever.

The Main developer could not be dumping if he holds all those coins.

But it needs to be revamped,  the 2 version and 2 protocol changes along with changing at what point rewards end, twice, POS/POW  (so  4) plus the last POW block changing after the coin started mining are likely the cause of your  issues.

No proof that the developer from page 1 has scammed you.

(he made mistakes making changes above).

You would be better off dumping the chain, it is bloated and it confused.

Coin price is good anyway.  No need to make a fuss.  So what if someone dumps, pick the coins up.

But start a new chain, 1 - 1 swap, coins on the premine, burn unclaimed, and you are ready to go.

No need for fuss or blame.
Twitchyy

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:50:40 AM

Shame. I had high hopes, definitely wasn't handled correctly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: