Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 22708 times)
dbasql

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 04:32:32 PM

I opened a ticket about my account level a coupe days ago.
Please advise.
Thanks
Please give me an update. I opened a ticket but have received no response.
Thank you

What is your membership order number?

Where can I find that on the site?

Click memberships on the left nav bar.

Sending PM that does not have a number any where when I click there other than Order number.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrish758

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:46:56 PM

when are  u going to have more coins???
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:15:21 PM

when are  u going to have more coins???

Tomorrow morning
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:25:20 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 12:42:16 AM by statdude

Pretty hard to believe I'm losing a big % after buying in at .00011

The lack of updates and transparency, is disappointing, TBH. I realize some level of privacy is needed, but basic P&L should be a given.

At least with ASICMiner could track the hashrate and watch the bitcoin addresses, Just-Dice you can see the bets happening.

Edit: I believe we all trust Ascension is honest, but how can an investor judge an asset by anything but a dividend when that is the only information disclosed?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
dbasql

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:19:56 AM

I opened a ticket about my account level a coupe days ago.
Please advise.
Thanks
Please give me an update. I opened a ticket but have received no response.
Thank you

What is your membership order number?

Where can I find that on the site?

Click memberships on the left nav bar.

Sending PM that does not have a number any where when I click there other than Order number.

Any chance you could read my PM or tech support ticket to get this resolved?
Thanks!
chrish758

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:26:58 PM

order 19125 under review never had this before???
dbasql

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 06:23:13 PM

order 19125 under review never had this before???

Same for me and I have an order that has been processed after this one.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:37:11 PM

Just dropping in to say Thank you. BTCquick always responds to my inquiries promptly and gets the problem solved within hours. Thank you btcQuick. Your team does a professional job.
dbasql

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:50:16 PM

Just dropping in to say Thank you. BTCquick always responds to my inquiries promptly and gets the problem solved within hours. Thank you btcQuick. Your team does a professional job.

You must be special because I can't get any type of answer via PM, support tickets or forum posts even after a week has gone by. To top that off order gets cancelled with no response or reason. If you are going to pay a premium for BTC there are better options to say the least.
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 07:53:50 PM

You must be special because I can't get any type of answer via PM, support tickets or forum posts even after a week has gone by. To top that off order gets cancelled with no response or reason. If you are going to pay a premium for BTC there are better options to say the least.

Orders are not cancelled for "no reason" - Your order was cancelled for being considered "High Risk"
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 11:56:19 PM

Orders are not cancelled for "no reason" - Your order was cancelled for being considered "High Risk"
What's the means of "High Risk"?
dbasql

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 03:24:41 AM

Here are the facts:
My original question still has not been answered.
No explanation whatsoever was given for why the order was cancelled. I followed the protocol including opening a ticket, sending PM's, posting my order number here.
If the order was "high risk" why have two more orders been processed since then with no issue with the same card?

I speculate with good reason that there was an issue with the order system and you are not honoring those orders because of the BTC price increase. If that is the case it should just be posted and be done.

You have a good service but the support is almost non existent.
Coinbase will be accepting cards soon enough, when there is more competition perhaps you will be reflecting on these times.

Ascension (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 04:36:06 AM

Here are the facts:
No explanation whatsoever was given for why the order was cancelled. I followed the protocol including opening a ticket, sending PM's, posting my order number here.
If the order was "high risk" why have two more orders been processed since then with no issue with the same card?

I speculate with good reason that there was an issue with the order system and you are not honoring those orders because of the BTC price increase. If that is the case it should just be posted and be done.

Coinbase will be accepting cards soon enough, when there is more competition perhaps you will be reflecting on these times.

There are many things that go into fraud detection. The price increase has nothing to do with as we buy bitcoins actively with each order. Feel free to send me an email to continue this discussion.
dummyumbo

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 12:33:55 PM

Orders have completed on transaction from card; but still haven't been funded

dbasql

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 04:02:59 PM

Here are the facts:

There are many things that go into fraud detection. The price increase has nothing to do with as we buy bitcoins actively with each order. Feel free to send me an email to continue this discussion.

If this is the email address  customerservice@btcquick.com I have already done that with no response. I don't see this getting resolved anyway. What is the purpose of having a support ticketing system if it is ignored? Like I said I already tried every channel I know of but it's pointless.
I wish you success because the service is good just giving feedback on the support. Basically customers better hope they don't have an issue with an order or it will be like pulling teeth to get it resolved.
peengwinz

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:23:05 PM

My order has been pending for over 48 hours now. What's going on? My order is 20423

berties

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:42:34 AM

I`ve been trying to contact btcQuick through all the channels of comunication you have open (mails, customer support, twitter) and I haven't had any response. Not even a "confirmation of reception" It really doesn't leave a good feeling when I've trusted your company in handling my money.
I need an answer to my Ticket #11989 dated 30th of Octuber.
Jodimaster

Activity: 265
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:59:51 AM

at moment they not verified accounts
PaducahBTC

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:39:37 PM

My order number is #21068

My private key has been wanting to be funded for about an hour now. Despite that, I also got an email saying that my private key was ready for download. I'm not sure what to do here. Help?
chrism1

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 10:03:14 PM

Received order update email 1 min after purchase saying order was funded- no such thing - "Private Key is in queue to be funded" has been for hours- So I come here like everyone else looking for my "quick" btc
Order #21003
thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: