Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 22710 times)
chrism1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:05:51 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 07:22:44 AM by chrism1

Received order update email 1 min after purchase saying order was funded- no such thing - "Private Key is in queue to be funded" has been for hours- So I come here like everyone else looking for my "quick" btc
Order #21003
thank you

My order since after purchase stated COMPLETE. Payment has been debited from my account. Now states PENDING.

How could my order be showing complete since purchase then suddenly now changed to Pending?

Edit: Order now complete and funded - 12 hrs.
jsmith16

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 03:43:04 PM

order #21086. Almost 24hours and still says "private key not yet funded" how come?
jsmith16

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:07:04 PM

Can you fund it or Cancel it please so i can do i thorugh a bitcoin address? this is kinda stupid.
 btcnotsoquick.com
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:14:07 AM

Can you fund it or Cancel it please so i can do i thorugh a bitcoin address? this is kinda stupid.
 btcnotsoquick.com

Your order is funded. In the future use the Help/Support widget on the site as we check that very frequently.
berties

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:51:44 AM

I`ve been trying to contact btcQuick through all the channels of comunication you have open (mails, customer support, twitter) and I haven't had any response. Not even a "confirmation of reception" It really doesn't leave a good feeling when I've trusted your company in handling my money.
I need an answer to my Ticket #11989 dated 30th of Octuber.

Please inform me what you need help with so that I can help you. We are no longer using the old ticket system.

Thanks,
Ascension

Hello Ascension, my problem is that I can't decript my private key. This is because the system doesn't take the password I created during the check out process for decrypting the private key!!
I'll be waiting for your answer.

Thank you
jsmith16

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:59:49 PM

my order is not funded and i used the help widget several times actually
peengwinz

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 11:31:44 PM

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST TWO WEEKS AND MY ORDER IS STILL NOT PROCESSED. WHAT IS GOING ON? My order is 20423
berties

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:48:56 PM

I`ve been trying to contact btcQuick through all the channels of comunication you have open (mails, customer support, twitter) and I haven't had any response. Not even a "confirmation of reception" It really doesn't leave a good feeling when I've trusted your company in handling my money.

Please inform me what you need help with so that I can help you. We are no longer using the old ticket system.

Thanks,
Ascension

Hello Ascension, my problem is that I can't decript my private key. This is because the system doesn't take the password I created during the check out process for decrypting the private key!!

Thank you

Still waiting!!!
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:43:22 PM

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST TWO WEEKS AND MY ORDER IS STILL NOT PROCESSED. WHAT IS GOING ON? My order is 20423

Go to their website for support. They check it quickly. They don't go to forum frequently.
berties

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:12:46 PM

Thanks,
Ascension

Thank you

Still waiting!!!

Still waiting.
Don't no what to do.
I haved tried every channel of comunication.....tickets, mails, phone calls, twitter, post here.
Somebody tell how to get btcQuick atention!!!!!....

chrism1

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:57:51 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 08:35:06 AM by chrism1

It should be the exact same as the confirmation sms. Try letter next one, instead of D   use S or F next to it and likewise
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:00:55 PM

Go to their website for support. They check it quickly. They don't go to forum frequently.

They've been out of stock of BTC for almost 2 weeks.. unless you can still buy BTC when it says none available.

Something is up with btcquick. Not saying that to be mean, but it just doesn't add up.

berties

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:16:58 PM

They've been out of stock of BTC for almost 2 weeks.. unless you can still buy BTC when it says none available.

Something is up with btcquick. Not saying that to be mean, but it just doesn't add up.

Don't know why or when they have or not stock. What I do know is that their support is really bad. They don't respond any message at all.
I'm sillt waiting support for an order dated  Oct 30, 2013 4:39 AM. I've tried twitter, tickets, emails, posts!!!
I'll keep insisting, don't like to throw away my money
vesperwillow

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:29:31 PM

I prefer coinbase, but they only take Visa cards.

xkeyscore89

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:08:34 AM

Ascension, when will you have more BTC in stock?
lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:40:16 AM

I prefer coinbase, but they only take Visa cards.

Do you know how long you can get bitcoin from coinbase?
vesperwillow

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:57:11 PM

Do you mean how long it takes? All of my transactions with coinbase in the past have been super quick. The past few days they've run into issues because they've been flooded with new users, so I couldn't say if that'll slow it down or not. I'll be using them later today though so we will see..

usbmindlink

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:04:45 AM

Order completed #21047 on November 6, but has been "in queue to be funded" since.

I've posted two support tickets on the site with no answer.

I've called and left a voicemail with no answer.

I sent a support e-mail with no answer.

I posted in the feedback thread twice with no answer - granted I should have posted here first, but I did not know about this thread until now.

I'm hoping this can get resolved quickly. I really, really want to be able to keep trusting this service.
ashitaka

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:28:53 PM

Order completed #21047 on November 6, but has been "in queue to be funded" since.

I posted in the feedback thread twice with no answer - granted I should have posted here first, but I did not know about this thread until now.

I'm hoping this can get resolved quickly. I really, really want to be able to keep trusting this service.

I have two orders 21392 &  21497 from Movember 7 and 8 (!), paid but "private key not funded"

Sent two emails to support
Wrote PM here to Ascension
Posted on this thread
Mail through Google Checkout

No answers. Can somebody check it please?!
berties

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:22:11 PM

I have two orders 21392 &  21497 from Movember 7 and 8 (!), paid but "private key not funded"

Sent two emails to support
Wrote PM here to Ascension
Posted on this thread
Mail through Google Checkout

No answers. Can somebody check it please?!

I'm in the same situation and we are not the only two...I just can give you another channel of comunication: @btcQuick in twitter.
Don't put to much hope on it. It's more or less the same situation....seems like there is no one there.
I'll just keep on poundig the door.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: