Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 22710 times)
nocturnal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:18:38 PM

Ascension! Here you are online!

I am calling customer call center but nobody is answering , I am a customer from Turkey and I have some problems In verification process.

I can't pay that 1.99 USD TO verify my account , besides , I am going to use "Virtual Credit Card" Service that my bank provides to increase my personal secuirty , with this service , bank gives you a virtual credit card number , expiration date etc , and you deposit some money into this credit card from your bank account , and use it in online shopping. But with this service how I am going to send you Image of my credit card?

And Google Wallet is not working anymore.
mess-lelouch

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:23:25 PM

I apologize... I replied in the Feedback thread instead of here asking for support.

I have been waiting for almost a month to get my membership request reviewed. It has been in 'Payment Received' state during this time.

I also opened a support ticket like two weeks ago and haven't received a reply yet.

Membership request order: 104983
Support ticket id: 12121

Any help from support?

Thanks,
- mess
berties

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:14:57 PM

I`ve been trying to contact btcQuick through all the channels of comunication you have open (mails, customer support, twitter) and I haven't had any response. Not even a "confirmation of reception" It really doesn't leave a good feeling when I've trusted your company in handling my money.
I need an answer to my Ticket #11989 dated 30th of Octuber.

Please inform me what you need help with so that I can help you. We are no longer using the old ticket system.

Thanks,
Ascension

Hello Ascension, my problem is that I can't decript my private key. This is because the system doesn't take the password I created during the check out process for decrypting the private key!!
I'll be waiting for your answer.

Thank you

Still waiting!!!

Still waiting.
Don't no what to do.
I haved tried every channel of comunication.....tickets, mails, phone calls, twitter, post here.
Somebody tell how to get btcQuick atention!!!!!....

Come on!!
Give me the support you supose to give.

I need you to resend SMS from Order N° 20817 dated Oct 30, 2013 4:39 AM MDT and  from Order N° 21973
usbmindlink

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:24:54 PM

So nearly two months later, and not a goddamn thing has been done, or even replied to regarding order #21047.

I do not want a refund.  I want what I payed for, what was in the "completed" order.

If I do not receive some sort of reply to my queries in one week, I will be consulting with an attorney. Fair warning.
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:39:32 AM

So nearly two months later, and not a goddamn thing has been done, or even replied to regarding order #21047.

I do not want a refund.  I want what I payed for, what was in the "completed" order.

If I do not receive some sort of reply to my queries in one week, I will be consulting with an attorney. Fair warning.

Please check your email.
xuyongpku

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:19:19 AM

after bitfunder shut down, Ascension give all kinds of excuses to give no or little dividends. I suggest Ascension may sell the btcquick company to someone who can operate well. It is better than destory the wonderful brand and customers' trust.
newts

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:50:32 PM

I need an update on order 22986.  I have signed my btc address and it is showing verified under settings for the address .  The order has been stuck as pending for almost 5 days for “PENDING PRIVATE KEY REDEPTION.”

This address as already had the private key verified.     I am trying to be patient but this is getting ridiculous because no one knows what to do.

berties

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:12:32 PM

I`ve been trying to contact btcQuick through all the channels of comunication you have open (mails, customer support, twitter) and I haven't had any response. Not even a "confirmation of reception" It really doesn't leave a good feeling when I've trusted your company in handling my money.

Please inform me what you need help with so that I can help you. We are no longer using the old ticket system.

Thanks,
Ascension

Hello Ascension, my problem is that I can't decript my private key. This is because the system doesn't take the password I created during the check out process for decrypting the private key!!

Thank you

Still waiting!!!

Still waiting.
Don't no what to do.
I haved tried every channel of comunication.....tickets, mails, phone calls, twitter, post here.

Come on!!

I need you to resend SMS from Order N° 20817 dated Oct 30, 2013 4:39 AM MDT and  from Order N° 21973

You've been today on the sight and you ignore my request!!! Huh Huh Huh

Months waiting....all your channels of comunication are black holes.

Just seems that exposing you here will have some effect. Angry Angry Angry

newts

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:43:22 AM

I tend to agree,  these guys don't know how to run the technical side of things and there is no customer support.  I give them a few weeks before they close-up shop.
Borbolon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:13:59 PM

This is truly awful, I was going to use their services but after reading this I most definitely won't.  Angry
Plazma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:23:51 PM

Bought and got them no problems here. Its working fine after new year.

BTC: 1A1Mwjfw2mTko4N2UuVQ3RK4hXJunsPA3j
XMP: AcT3PK4wofjCMt6irN4HXENUqPvoBJRWk3
Borbolon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:51:38 PM

Someone suggested Twitter as an effective way of getting an answer from them, in case someone wants to try: https://twitter.com/btcQuick
berties

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:35:59 PM

Someone suggested Twitter as an effective way of getting an answer from them, in case someone wants to try: https://twitter.com/btcQuick

I've tried twitter. just sporadic responses, not like a channel of comunicatrion should be if you whant to give a problem solution.
The thing is that if we are trying to guess wich of all the offered channels of comunication is the one that they answer the problem is not ours is THEIRS!!!
cobragt427

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:51:06 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 07:43:37 PM by cobragt427

EDITED ISSUE RESOLVED
I had an issue paid for .5BTC back in october and never transfered. I couldn't get in touch with the company for over a week and tried 3 emails and their phone number. I had success when I tried the twitter page and also when emailing Jerrod@btcquick.com. To say the least I am more than satisfied they gave me my .5 BTC now valued at $420 vs the $75 I paid for it. I am very happy with the level of service provided ONCE I was able to get in touch with them. They took care of me today January 16, 2014 so if you are having issues try the twitter or email.
Gwapo

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:51:45 PM

everyday for the last 5 days i try to go on btcquick during diffrent times as well to purchase and it always says that max has been purchased?
what time do you normally restock so i can get some while they are available for the day
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:31:21 AM

everyday for the last 5 days i try to go on btcquick during diffrent times as well to purchase and it always says that max has been purchased?
what time do you normally restock so i can get some while they are available for the day

We will be re-stocking once we finish setting up the new credit and debit card processor. Should be early next week.
berties

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:12:34 PM

Thanks,
Ascension

Thank you

Still waiting!!!

Still waiting.
Don't no what to do.

Come on!!

Ascension, I see you are back in activity.
Can you solve my problem so we can keep on doing business.
I expect that this come back means that you are changing completly your awful customer support.

Ascension (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:46:49 PM

Thanks,
Ascension

Thank you

Still waiting!!!

Still waiting.
Don't no what to do.

Come on!!

I need you to resend SMS from Order N° 20817 dated Oct 30, 2013 4:39 AM MDT and  from Order N° 21973

I need you to resend SMS from Order N° 20817 dated Oct 30, 2013 4:39 AM MDT and  from Order N° 21973

I expect that this come back means that you are changing completly your awful customer support.

Both of your orders are already manually SMS confirmed and have been since November 13th...
berties

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:27:42 PM

Thanks,
Ascension

Thank you

Still waiting!!!

Still waiting.
Don't no what to do.

Come on!!

Both of your orders are already manually SMS confirmed and have been since November 13th...

Ascension, I check your website frequently. You have solved the SMS topic of order 21973 a few days ago not the 13th of November as you said. Anyway the important thing is that it's solved.

Order 20817 is a different matter. This order is completed and consolidated. I need you to resend SMS with de-crypt password I created.
I would have prefered to deal this matter privately but you don't answer PMs nor other channels of comunication.You just appear here sporadically.
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:57:20 AM

Thanks,
Ascension

Thank you

Still waiting!!!

Still waiting.
Don't no what to do.

Come on!!

Ascension, I check your website frequently. You have solved the SMS topic of order 21973 a few days ago not the 13th of November as you said. Anyway the important thing is that it's solved.

Order 20817 is a different matter. This order is completed and consolidated. I need you to resend SMS with de-crypt password I created.
I would have prefered to deal this matter privately but you don't answer PMs nor other channels of comunication.You just appear here sporadically.

Your code has been PM'd to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: