Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 22704 times)
rgohra1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:04:04 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 10:50:44 PM by rgohra1

I would love to know why I've been waiting on coins for well over a week since my account was debited. It looks like BTCQuick has been unable to keep up with orders yet keeps accepting payment. I have sent Jerrod a copy of the e-check that cleared which was used for my bitcoin payment and two days later still no response. It took him days just to reply to my original inquiry. If the supply dried up and we all have to wait, give your customers a heads up please. I used the service for months with no issue before everything was restructured. Personally, I just want my bitcoins before legal action will be taken. The order number that has yet to have been filled is here: 23433.

EDIT: It looks like my payment has finally cleared two weeks after my purchase. Hopefully I will see my private key funded soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrism1

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:12:41 PM

more problem after problem that was supposedly taken care of has appeared again. Please check your email I've sent messages last few days. I can now view payments page, have added my credit card although NOTHING has appeared that my card was added. In fact, money has disappeared from my card account and still nothing appeared that I have any credit card uploaded.
FYI- This is also the same card I uploaded picture and my DL for you in September that must have not made the move when the change was made
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:33:46 AM

btcquick doesnt allow to purchase any bitcoin by stating the daily limit has been reached

So when this can be done? when btc is >> $1000?
chrism1

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:00:32 PM

btcquick doesnt allow to purchase any bitcoin by stating the daily limit has been reached

Yea, thats the common theme. Disappear after a price drop. And we were told multiple exchanges would be involved so running out wouldnt be a major problem. They had 2 months to work on it
Gwapo

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:03:51 PM

whenever i login no matter what day or time it says that
its a bummer really, this service was great while it lasted
chrism1

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:29:57 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 01:42:27 AM by chrism1

whenever i login no matter what day or time it says that
its a bummer really, this service was great while it lasted

Currently BtcQuick is not accepting orders from US customers- no explanation. I'd think US customers make up most of the business, hell its operations is in Colorado, USA.
If this is anything like last time, I dont think we will see anymore bitcoin service from btcquick for a very long time
Hope I'm very very wrong
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:26:34 PM

Yea, thats the common theme. Disappear after a price drop. And we were told multiple exchanges would be involved so running out wouldnt be a major problem. They had 2 months to work on it

http://blog.btcquick.com/post/75640434808/buying-bitcoins-with-a-credit-card-or-debit-card

Buying bitcoins with a credit card or debit card.

Why wait 3-5 days for your bitcoin? We don’t think you should have to and that is exactly why we have made debit and credit cards a payment option on our service.

Where is this service available.

Currently we can accept debit and credit cards from around the world, but you must be in a country that supports our instant verification via miiCard. Currently these countries are available: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Europe, India, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.

Click here to see if you can get instantly verified.
I am a verified user wayyyyy before the miiCard, so does this mean i HAVE to do a verification again? even though my country wasnt listed in the miiCard supported
chrism1

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:27:39 PM

with the lack of updates on the thread or twitter it is now clear

U.S. Customers are no longer able to use the service.
The US federal govt has caught up with them as it has with other currency companies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: