Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network  (Read 39566 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:57:44 AM

Look at this dude's sig: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755823.msg17957368#msg17957368

Definitive proof that Respectonomy caters to Investonators. This dude most likely banged away on F5 till the moment Team RES fulfilled their promise - "I'll be back!"

sixiangzhe: I do code in sig. It look good? When I paid? You guys bestest! I help more ways to. When launch? To moon! Gotta go know. Doctor say to bed. See tomorrow. Buy!
Brizola

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:56:45 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 05:51:54 AM by Brizola

I am a new user here, too bad it is for not a nice case... I was the second to invest on Respectonomy. the 0.33777 bitcoins.
 Huh
https://blockchain.info/address/3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

I am new to the crytocurrency and really hope i don't just loose my investment. I don't have that much money and I have a newborn... If you part of the team, please don't just run away with our hard earned money. It took me almost two years to save up some money.

Thanks...!!!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:26:19 AM

I am a new user here, too bad it is for not a nice case... I was the second to invest on Respectonomy. the 0.033777 bitcoins.
 Huh

I am new to the crytocurrency and really hope i don't just loose my investment. I don't have that much money and I have a newborn... If you part of the team, please don't just run away with our hard erned money. I took was 2 years to save up some money. Thanks... Huh

https://blockchain.info/tx/4e0aba963ee81758aa6372aec80798ce844589d708d622e08d9e1df2455c2be8

"I've got some bad news for you, sunshine. You flunked copy & paste. It's 0.3377 BTC, not 0.033777 BTC."

Brizola: Honey, I know we're flat broke and everything, so I'm gonna invest that $349 I've saved up for two years in this Respectorama-damma-ding-dong thingy I just found on the Internet. No, the baby won't starve because it doesn't eat much. We'll starve, but not the baby. Yes, it's a trusted investment thingy. They even show a pic of the woman foundher. She looks trustworthy. The rest of the team? Oh, they are anonymous because they have to be due to the nature of the thingy they're gonna build, and some countries may try to shut them down if they discover who they are. Besides that, it's a sound investment. Trust me. Yes, I know, but quit rubbing that in my face when I said, "I promise to pull out and not get you pregnant. Trust me!" I'm on a new track now. Yes, we're gonna be rich with this newfangled thingy I'm putting my very, very, very hard-earned money into. With the money we'll make, we'll be able to move outta this tent and into a used trailer, complete with a front door and everything. They even have escrow. What's escrow, you ask. Hell if I know, but everybody is saying that it's good. No, I didn't see no dude named Lightfoot, just Thunder Bolt and FireBird and Vicktor. The main dudes have college learning. One dude is so smart he even asked the community what's the difference between PRE-ANN and ANN. Hell, I wouldn't been able to do that in a million years and I was at the top of my class.
firebird2490

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

I am a new user here, too bad it is for not a nice case... I was the second to invest on Respectonomy. the 0.33777 bitcoins.
 Huh

I am new to the crytocurrency and really hope i don't just loose my investment. I don't have that much money and I have a newborn... If you part of the team, please don't just run away with our hard earned money. It took me almost two years to save up some money.

Thanks...!!!!

First of all thanks for your investment.

Your funds are under control of Dabs and SebastianJu, our escrow members. If we do not reach our minimum target of 100 btc, your investment will be refunded to you.

CyanFox

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

"Note: Should ICO does not reach the target of 2000 BTC, only that many tokens will be mined as per the amount of BTCs raised."

Definitely the ICO will be over, no chance to raise 2000 BTC, especially for a busted scam. Scam bubble burst, sorry.
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

First of all thanks for your investments.

For all the new investors  i have made a new anti scam wallet address where everything is ABSOLUTE SAFE.

btc address is    12MXsnxXAPMAeRMDpZfxMLU3pwbct5oxDw

the funds deposited there will have my personal care so all you mothers of very young children and old decrepid and handicapped idiots out there please send me as many bitcoins as possible and rest assured i will never be silenced by an asshole poker like Gleb the cock smoker!

I am here and i am queer and i want Glebs ass!

THIS USER HAS NO RELATION TO RESPECTONOMY WHATSOEVER. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST AT THIS ADDRESS!!!!

For investment in Respectonomy visit the website
Dabs and SebastianJu are acting as escrow and are handling all the ICO funds.

All the addresses for investment are under the control of Dabs and SebastianJu. The list of addresses is given here - http://pastebin.com/9EQkyWMk

If you can not find your deposit address in this list, or can not determine from the xpub key, it is not under escrow with Dabs.

WARNING: If you invest in any address other than the list provided (or that cannot be determined from the xpub key), Respectonomy is not responsible for your funds.

crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

LOL, so many drama here, now there is a new impersonate account? Maybe he is the scammer's altcoin, or hacker's account. Who knows, both are bad guys.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

Not to rain on your parade, but vTorrent is getting an anon-social network as we speak. 

You don't really need a whole ICO or coin for it, just use a few API's or if you've got some skills then you can bake the available open source software into your nodes.
Lay-z

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:53:13 PM

Not to rain on your parade, but vTorrent is getting an anon-social network as we speak. 

You don't really need a whole ICO or coin for it, just use a few API's or if you've got some skills then you can bake the available open source software into your nodes.

Nothing to see here, just another ICO scam. Nothing will be developed here LOL

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

Hehe cant believe this shit is still around. What the hell is respectonomy? New blockchain-ized solution to global warming or what? Well I skimmed through the past 10 pages and can tell that ur silly talk is what it is. Nothing real here, only hopium and hype coming from noobs and shill accounts.

firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 03:30:43 PM

First of all thanks for your investments.

For all the new investors  i have made a new anti scam wallet address where everything is ABSOLUTE SAFE.

btc address is    12MXsnxXAPMAeRMDpZfxMLU3pwbct5oxDw

the funds deposited there will have my personal care so all you mothers of very young children and old decrepid and handicapped idiots out there please send me as many bitcoins as possible and rest assured i will never be silenced by an asshole poker like Gleb the cock smoker!

I am here and i am queer and i want Glebs ass!

THIS USER HAS NO RELATION TO RESPECTONOMY WHATSOEVER. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST AT THIS ADDRESS!!!!

For investment in Respectonomy visit the website
Dabs and SebastianJu are acting as escrow and are handling all the ICO funds.

All the addresses for investment are under the control of Dabs and SebastianJu. The list of addresses is given here - http://pastebin.com/9EQkyMWk

If you can not find your deposit address in this list, or can not determine from the xpub key, it is not under escrow with Dabs.

WARNING: If you invest in any address other than 12MXsnxXAPMAeRMDpZfxMLU3pwbct5oxDw, Respectonomy is not responsible for your funds.

Everyone   Beware!!! this guy is trying to get your money!

Be safe and send it to the signature!!!!

It is an impostor trying to pass off as me. My username is firebird2490 (two four nine zero). The above user is firebird249O (two four nine O)

Name:   firebird2490
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 20, 2016, 06:21:39 AM
profile link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=910910

LOL, so many drama here, now there is a new impersonate account? Maybe he is the scammer's altcoin, or hacker's account. Who knows, both are bad guys.

crazydeadmoth please verify before posting. Also if you have good judgement, then we at Respectonomy team are asking for funds at the escrow address which is under control of Escrow members, Dabs and SebastianJu.
That Impostor guy is asking funds directly in his own address.

Also hope that moderator takes some action against this user who is unnecessarily trying to scam people and spam the thread to increase his activities by irrelevant post.   

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:17:31 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 05:48:56 PM by Gleb Gamow

Hehe cant believe this shit is still around. What the hell is respectonomy? New blockchain-ized solution to global warming or what? Well I skimmed through the past 10 pages and can tell that ur silly talk is what it is. Nothing real here, only hopium and hype coming from noobs and shill accounts.

You forgot scam busting and humor, both by just one dude.  Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

crazydeadmoth please verify before posting. Also if you have good judgement, then we at Respectonomy team are asking for funds at the escrow address which is under control of Escrow members, Dabs and SebastianJu.
That Impostor guy is asking funds directly in his own address.

Also hope that moderator takes some action against this user who is unnecessarily trying to scam people and spam the thread to increase his activities by irrelevant post.  

Yes, mods, please take action against those who unnecessarily try to scam people but not Team RES who is necessarily trying to scam people. Case in point ...

Barring Investonators who are jacking off all over themselves because Respectonomy IS BACK, the rest of us have what a wise man once said - GOOD JUDGEMENT!

https://respectonomy.com/team

https://karmaplatform.io/star/about-karma-team/

From the OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732589.msg17336408#msg17336408

http://respectonomy.com.hypestat.com/

With that, I WILL exit this thread and NEVER post against if you can convince me and everybody here else as to why Respectonomy found it prudent to change the name of its Foundher from Miss Budchai to Miss Sudchai. This should be a fairly easy task given that you're claiming to not be scammers. Until you perform said task, I will yell from the top of my lungs that Respectonomy is 100% a SCAM, and ready to start a thread in the Scam section of this forum. If you're not familiar with the Scam section, simply do what you do best in making your advisors pround - start a new inquiry thread entitled: What is the Scam Section Used For? Post it in Off-topic, assuming you'll be hard-pressed in locating the Scam section given you were once at sea as to the difference between PRE-ANN and ANN. What fuckin morons!
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:53:00 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:32:35 PM

I gotta fix everything 'round here:

NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

I wonder whether this project exist? Or do all suspicions prove true?
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:35:57 AM

I wonder whether this project exist? Or do all suspicions prove true?

It is dead, our best scam buster Glew found the proofs already, and this ICO's 1000 btc target will never and ever be achieved.
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:30:13 AM

where is bounty description? or no any bounty?

Visit this link for details :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755823.msg17533310#msg17533310

firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

how many total bitcoin investation in respectonomy ico

You check total investment using this address 3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

loakbtc

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:17:58 AM

how many total bitcoin investation in respectonomy ico

You check total investment using this address 3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

only 3,3 btc Perhaps many are not interested
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: