Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The RollinCoin scammer is back (again) as crazybtrade  (Read 6749 times)
crazybtrade

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:27:27 AM

Oh, also, I'm curious why you registered the website in August if you didn't buy the script until October?  

we ran site in october..
please see first my message of main thread.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:30:50 AM

Oh, also, I'm curious why you registered the website in August if you didn't buy the script until October?  

we ran site in october..

First off, stop deflecting.  Sign a message from the account that sent the .9BTC.  Do this now.  It takes under a minute.  Do this before you reply to anything else anywhere.

Do it right now.

Stop reading and do it. 

After you posted the signed message, my next question is the same as my last question.  We can all see when you registered the site: August 5, 2016.  Why did you register the site in August if you didn't but the script until October?  That makes no sense.
crazybtrade

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:36:33 AM

we ran site in october..

First off, stop deflecting.  Sign a message from the account that sent the .9BTC.  Do this now.  It takes under a minute.  Do this before you reply to anything else anywhere.

Do it right now.

Stop reading and do it.  

After you posted the signed message, my next question is the same as my last question.  We can all see when you registered the site: August 5, 2016.  Why did you register the site in August if you didn't but the script until October?  That makes no sense.

read all message and get answer please..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732739.msg17446067#msg17446067

because i collected bankroll and team about 2 month. after tested software (fix bug).. and only after all this ran site.
gambling site can't run for few days.. this is not easy.  you can lost all money e.t.c. if you want you can try it..

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:49:43 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 05:10:27 AM by debuni

Sign a message from the sender address: 1KdjwpQxUPLjaGo23tRbbSXftQVUkAekL3

Otherwise it's just some random transaction for 0.9BTC from the blockchain.

^^^

Until you sign a message from the address above, everything else is empty gibberish... It's even pointless to answer. And if you answer one more time like - "read all message and get answer please..", without signed message, even I will give you red trust and I will suggest every other reader to do it.

DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:11:51 AM

Cloudbet, Poloniex, Fairlay, e.t.c ??
idiot? i think this you are..
Nah, you're the idiot.

We not accept exchange or shared wallet, you will not receive the payout to your address as you do not have
control of this address. especially, you have not to use coinbase, xapo wallet.
I never said that you accepted exchange/shared wallets. I said that Cloudbet, Polo, Fairlay, all spent unconfirmed inputs quite often as you'd be surprised at how many withdraws they process every 10 minutes. Most sites do this, and you are basically accusing them of all double spending by accusing the other person of double spending because they spent an unconfirmed input.

I see in real-time how he cheating me.. and some transaction disappeared after he did not confirmed
No you can't. The bitcoin network is a P2P network and transactions/blocks are broadcast from nodes that have the information to nodes that don't. There will at least be at least a  1ms delay (unless you are PuraPuraBego and broadcast the transactions from your own node...  Roll Eyes)

If they did in fact disappear, it could be because you said that he was going to double spend and take his funds, and he didn't want to lose funds that way.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
crazybtrade

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:17:53 AM

Nah, you're the idiot.

We not accept exchange or shared wallet, you will not receive the payout to your address as you do not have
I never said that you accepted exchange/shared wallets. I said that Cloudbet, Polo, Fairlay, all spent unconfirmed inputs quite often as you'd be surprised at how many withdraws they process every 10 minutes. Most sites do this, and you are basically accusing them of all double spending by accusing the other person of double spending because they spent an unconfirmed input.

I see in real-time how he cheating me.. and some transaction disappeared after he did not confirmed
No you can't. The bitcoin network is a P2P network and transactions/blocks are broadcast from nodes that have the information to nodes that don't. There will at least be at least a  1ms delay (unless you are PuraPuraBego and broadcast the transactions from your own node...  Roll Eyes)

If they did in fact disappear, it could be because you said that he was going to double spend and take his funds, and he didn't want to lose funds that way.

you're the idiot.

ask secondstrade about double spend! He will answer to your stupid questions...

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:20:23 AM

you're the idiot.

I'm perfectly aware of how double spending works, but thank you for telling me where I could learn more. Do you agree that other large services spend unconfirmed inputs, and therefore are all scams/double spenders? (basically what you said)

crazybtrade

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

you're the idiot.

I'm perfectly aware of how double spending works, but thank you for telling me where I could learn more. Do you agree that other large services spend unconfirmed inputs, and therefore are all scams/double spenders? (basically what you said)

his wallet is not large services..

DarkStar_  your words that does not cost cent..
I posted proof and you keep your words.. clear my trust please

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 02:43:47 AM

I said I would do it when I verified everything. I find it very suspicious that you registered the domain way before you purchased the script, and the fact that you keep ignoring the request to sign a message from the address. I've reworded my negative trust now (which I had to delete my original rating to do), and it will stay until you sign a message.

crazybtrade

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:45:55 AM

DarkStar_  your words that does not cost cent..

I said I would do it when I verified everything. I find it very suspicious that you registered the domain way before you purchased the script, and the fact that you keep ignoring the request to sign a message from the address. I've reworded my negative trust now (which I had to delete my original rating to do), and it will stay until you sign a message.

this has been about ~3 month ago.
I have not access to this wallet, lost privatekey.. privatekey can't recovery

Do you know that need first.. it's buy domain, because all good names not available.
I'm not first day in web, i have good some project in web.. you try teach me what need doing? buy domain or buy script first Smiley you are user only Smiley

for my proof, post link with script where i bought (before i PM only) https://satoshibox.com/8nfrvvnvypt2qpjpvetvwb7w

do you try my betting site? (and say that scam, not good man)

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:27:22 AM

Why must  I show tx ID .9BTC ? (i used my main wallet and i want keep private it)

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:10:39 AM

Sign a message from the sender address: 1KdjwpQxUPLjaGo23tRbbSXftQVUkAekL3

Otherwise it's just some random transaction for 0.9BTC from the blockchain.

^^^

Until you sign a message from the address above, everything else is empty gibberish... It's even pointless to answer. And if you answer one more time like - "read all message and get answer please..", without signed message, even I will give you red trust and I will suggest every other reader to do it.

vvv

Why must  I show tx ID .9BTC ? (i used my main wallet and i want keep private it)

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:29:08 AM

With all due my respect, I actually want to make " Scam Accusations " for crazybtrade. Without further ado here may already proven REFERENCE  Roll Eyes

Is not scam. You tried cheat us.
Use double spends and transactions spends an input which is unconfirmed.

Your 1 bet is really, 9 bets is fake.
after my post, he confirmed transaction but he want cheat our game.. our game not pay winnings to cheater

You're an idiot, don't understand how bitcoin works, or just want to steal customer funds. It's perfectly normal to spend an unconfirmed input. Sites that process many withdraws in a short period of time do it all the time, like my Cloudbet, Poloniex, Fairlay, e.t.c withdraws. If you're accusing them all of double spending (and probably many other sites as well), please find an transaction that they actually double spent and accuse them of it. It's pretty serious if your claim is real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1g3xn4/this_transaction_spends_an_input_which_is/

"This transaction spends an input which in unconfirmed" Then if people have spends money was bet on your site will be mark as cheating ? .If i were a double spend transaction will be showing notice "Warning! this transaction is a double spend. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to/from this sender." .
This may not deviant behavior for him, because he lives with a lie (Cheating). I do not discuss about damages for the loss, but I was a little worried about your behavior.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:34:02 AM

With all due my respect, I actually want to make " Scam Accusations " for crazybtrade. Without further ado here may already proven REFERENCE  Roll Eyes

after my post, he confirmed transaction but he want cheat our game.. our game not pay winnings to cheater

You're an idiot, don't understand how bitcoin works, or just want to steal customer funds. It's perfectly normal to spend an unconfirmed input. Sites that process many withdraws in a short period of time do it all the time, like my Cloudbet, Poloniex, Fairlay, e.t.c withdraws. If you're accusing them all of double spending (and probably many other sites as well), please find an transaction that they actually double spent and accuse them of it. It's pretty serious if your claim is real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1g3xn4/this_transaction_spends_an_input_which_is/

"This transaction spends an input which in unconfirmed" Then if people have spends money was bet on your site will be mark as cheating ? .If i were a double spend transaction will be showing notice "Warning! this transaction is a double spend. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to/from this sender." .
This may not deviant behavior for him, because he lives with a lie (Cheating). I do not discuss about damages for the loss, but I was a little worried about your behavior.

Do you have the tx ids showing that you sent the site money (successfully)?
crazybtrade

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:07:22 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 09:44:15 AM by crazybtrade

you removed link with image from quote!
and ask tx id?

for example see it:
https://blockchain.info/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Transaction not found tx will be disappeared after he did not confirmed (lose bet)
https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/9041dde8bab67aa7d9e7b0623e343c0f2d6da4396a26db3e2fa93b0debcaff21 Unconfirmed 23 days

if tx will be confirmed (for win bet), you can not see that is double-spend

His words (PuraPuraBego) :
"Just patient for block
Although this double spend, fund will be filled back to my account "

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
crazybtrade

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:46:41 AM

Why are you writing about me? I am not scammer!
I explained my story. your proof is not valid, it is just empty words.

Try to play our game and you will understand that there is not any deceit.

or if you're so cool dude, buy this script and prove that I am a liar.
weak?

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 07:27:27 AM

Just that you explained your part doesn't makes the proof presented by DarkStar invalid.

And that will make you legit? I don't think so  Sad

weak?

This script has nothing to do with you being connected with Rollincoin owner. TBH so far whatever you said here was a lie which is what I believe.
crazybtrade

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:10:07 AM

Just that you explained your part doesn't makes the proof presented by DarkStar invalid.

And that will make you legit? I don't think so  Sad

weak?

This script has nothing to do with you being connected with Rollincoin owner. TBH so far whatever you said here was a lie which is what I believe.

really?

script have readme.txt

Read readme.txt

▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

And that will make you legit? I don't think so  Sad

weak?

really?

script have readme.txt

Read readme.txt

What does that readme text proves anyway? Your statements doesn't connect. The most obvious one that is a lie is this

Why must  I show tx ID .9BTC ? (i used my main wallet and i want keep private it)

Can you explain this further?

So far you didn't prove anything yet.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

Sure mate, Here we go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1686290.msg16939574#msg16939574 .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: