Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:24:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274600 times)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

aeternity (OP)

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105

æternity - scalable smart contracts

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:33:28 PM

You see, I'm always looking for great coins out there which has tremendous potential of making it really big!!
After Buying ICN (Which is also backed by Ethereum Smart Contracts), I got distracted by this thread and could'nt help but have a look into it.

The Concept looks great that having a separate blockchain in itself on Ethereum. I have not gone thru ur whitepaper yet, but I will do so in my freetime.

My Questions are as below:

i) When is your Coins tradeable?
ii) The name of the Coin is aeon or aet or how can we identify it?
iii) Do let us know if it's available on your site to buy some tokens?

2018 1st Quarter is what you're expecting to get your stuff going right?

I'll keep following this tread now

Cheers,
Amrut!

i) after the token sale we will try to get listed on as many exchanges as possible
ii) we have a poll on Twitter for the name, feel free to vote there: https://twitter.com/aetrnty/status/817138358392651778
iii) tokens are not for sale yet, rest assured we will make announcements when they are

We already have a testnet running, however we do expect at least a year of further development for a full release.

aeternity (OP)

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105

æternity - scalable smart contracts

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:37:16 PM

Check out our founder, Yanislav Malahov, latest Medium post.

from here to æternity

https://blog.aeternity.com/from-here-to-%C3%A6ternity-4a11196507bc#.5rzraa2m0

Mercurius777

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:08:26 AM

Wow, Trent McConaghy: "Aeternity could end up being the TCP/IP of decentralized processing".
Great article to spark some interest!
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 12:14:22 AM

Wow, Trent McConaghy: "Aeternity could end up being the TCP/IP of decentralized processing".
Great article to spark some interest!

Trent is such a legend, you can see an interview I did with him here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0Zkgf296E

Will give you some great incites and is one of my favourite interviews.

Would really love to get the æternity team on soon!  Cool

bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:49:23 AM

Starting to look interesting here but I still dont like the no escrow so I wont invest but watch I will and hopefully I'll be able to laugh at everyone when this blows up in their faces.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 12:50:50 AM

Starting to look interesting here but I still dont like the no escrow so I wont invest but watch I will and hopefully I'll be able to laugh at everyone when this blows up in their faces.

I don't think when Ethereum did a crowdsale they had escrow  Cool

Daniel.Jackson

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:02:25 AM

That doesn't mean that we should trust this team. But when there is money to be made then gambling a little seems like a reasonable thing to do.
bittrojan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:12:57 AM

But they had a known and verifiable trusted dev. Here we have a nobody dev. Big difference. Dont you think?

bittrojan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:13:34 AM

If you guys want to make real money invest in Purevidz. Its a serious ico to consider unlike this one.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 01:15:41 AM

But they had a known and verifiable trusted dev. Here we have a nobody dev. Big difference. Dont you think?

I disagree strongly, you should definately do some research into the founder. There is already a testnet for the project that you can use. Smiley

marionmiau

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:21:45 AM

I disagree strongly, you should definately do some research into the founder. There is already a testnet for the project that you can use. Smiley

Hello guys.

I'm Marion and working on æternity.

Regarding all the escrow concerns: æternity will use a tokensale-smart-contract on the ethereum platform and apply highest security standards, of course. All further details will be announced soon. Maybe also interesting to know; æternity is founded in Liechtenstein and all its operations are legally approved by regulators. We will always act in our and the communities interest to keep this project rock-solid and safe.

Again, more details of the smart-contract-conditions will be announced shortly.

Hope this helps a bit!

Marion

btw: what a festive moment - my first btctalk comment ever Wink
BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:41:11 AM

the news sound exciting ,but escrow is necessary ,the rule can not be broken ,i think;

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
marionmiau

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:08:10 AM

If you guys want to make real money invest in Purevidz. Its a serious ico to consider unlike this one.

Hi bittrojan,

thanks for being such an active participant in our channel Wink

To pick up on a few points you brought up:

Yes, our team is real, each and everyone of us Smiley Please check our website and the linked social media channels on it. You can also chat with us on gitter or telegram. Our devs are no blockchain-newbies and know their stuff, for sure. Other team-members are all very experienced in their work-field and active in and around the blockchain world as well. We are just starting with blog-posts, talks and other public appearances, to bring in transparency and trust. We want to give everyone the chance of getting to know us better.

Regarding all the escrow concerns: æternity will use a tokensale-smart-contract on the ethereum platform and apply highest security standards, of course. All further details will be announced soon. Maybe also interesting to know; æternity is founded in Liechtenstein and all its operations are legally approved by regulators. We will always act in our and the communities interest to keep this project rock-solid and safe.

We have the intention to build something amazing and such efforts require legal, technological and many other aspects to be handled careful and professional. Please understand that this takes a while - we are not here for the quick hype - we want to go the long run  Smiley
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:13:37 AM

I hope to be able to start with .exe
Authoritai

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:59:46 AM

They have a very visible team of verified people. Also they are using an Ethereum Smart Contract, it would not make sense to use an escrow.

I think you are just trying to antagonize.
bittrojan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:33:47 AM

They have a very visible team of verified people. Also they are using an Ethereum Smart Contract, it would not make sense to use an escrow.

Not at all. Their team is not know by anyone I know or talk to and we have seen with the dao what can happen when an eth smart contract is used.

This AE spells bad news man, be careful.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:10:45 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 05:16:22 AM by coin@coin

I don't think when Ethereum did a crowdsale they had escrow  Cool

Not at all. Their team is not know by anyone I know or talk to and we have seen with the dao what can happen when an eth smart contract is used.

This AE spells bad news man, be careful.

Name one major token sale that run with an Ethereum smart contract that has used an escrow then come back.

Most token sales use multisig addresses with signatures held by multiple parties, and that's a fact.

Not sure what Aeternity will use but the team has replied to you several times that they will announce all the terms when things are ready for the public.

You got to give the team a chance to at least announce the token sale and all its details.

You either don't understand english or are just trolling.

Also looks like you bought this account is September 2015 a week after it was created, one thing for sure, never trust someone who buys someone else's account. Beware!

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170379.0
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

People are supposed to invest with no escrow and no one telling us who the team is. Yeah right! GTFOH.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
drnash85

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:21:29 AM

People are supposed to invest with no escrow and no one telling us who the team is. Yeah right! GTFOH.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

noobs are signing in and out now days, lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: