Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274574 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:24:08 PM

Be fair!

About bounty situation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819473.0

I spent a lot of time researching this situation. And let me explain the real truth.
The problem is one! Official ICO project developers always create two separate topics - about project and bounty topic.
Yes, russian translator targetmlrd is good man and doing his job well. But he's cunning and greedy! He understood: to earn much he does not create separate bounty topic. As a result - hundreds of the same stupid messages like "when twitter bounty", "how to claim", ""where is my bounty" and many others. And he answers them. Say, how this helps for the project?
Many russians (and not only russians) created a lot of multiaccounts on BTT to earn by signature campaigns. But the problem - they don't know English and forced to write the same messages only in russian topic from each their multiaccounts.
That's why, you irfan_pak10 wrote, other languages translators are not active in their threads. Because it is not actual. Those participants (french, german, chinesse and others) read and write in official English thread!
By this reason (russian bounty questions spamming) translator targetmlrd earned bounty about 70 000 $ in Edgeless (2000 posts).
He grabbed more: eGAAS, aeternity, TaaS, exscudo and others. And the same situation in Taas now - 1600 posts in russian thread, more than in official ANN.
And in all those ICO projects he did not created separate Bounty thread. Guess, why? Roll Eyes

Reason of that - stupid rule "5 stakes per post".
Hmm...  100 stakes for translating and 5 stakes per 1 any message: it's only 20 spam messages for a few minutes = 100 stakes. CRAZY!
History! During 2016 there was NOT this rule in many ICO projects.
This stupid rule only was created by ICONOMI. And all ICOs in 2017 copy and paste it.
And as a result Translate/Moderate bounty became "Bounty only for russian", i called them so! Cheesy

I think, to be fair, all developers must pay for moderation separately at first.
Second, necessarily translators must create separate Bounty topic.
Third, must be about 0,1 stakes per post and to count only posts made by moderator (if one common bounty pool with translation)
Also must be maximum limit.

I am investor in Aeternity and other ICOs.
And I don't want that somebody become a bounty millionaire due to my money and money of other investors.
I completely agree with you, it's too difficult to filtering the right post to get reliable stakes. This just like a competition to make more post every time to get more stakes.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:35:06 PM

Be fair!

I spent a lot of time researching this situation. And let me explain the real truth.
The problem is one! Official ICO project developers always create two separate topics - about project and bounty topic.
Yes, russian translator targetmlrd is good man and doing his job well. But he's cunning and greedy! He understood: to earn much he does not create separate bounty topic. As a result - hundreds of the same stupid messages like "when twitter bounty", "how to claim", ""where is my bounty" and many others. And he answers them. Say, how this helps for the project?
Many russians (and not only russians) created a lot of multiaccounts on BTT to earn by signature campaigns. But the problem - they don't know English and forced to write the same messages only in russian topic from each their multiaccounts.
That's why, you irfan_pak10 wrote, other languages translators are not active in their threads. Because it is not actual. Those participants (french, german, chinesse and others) read and write in official English thread!
By this reason (russian bounty questions spamming) translator targetmlrd earned bounty about 70 000 $ in Edgeless (2000 posts).
He grabbed more: eGAAS, aeternity, TaaS, exscudo and others. And the same situation in Taas now - 1600 posts in russian thread, more than in official ANN.
And in all those ICO projects he did not created separate Bounty thread. Guess, why? Roll Eyes

Hmm...  100 stakes for translating and 5 stakes per 1 any message: it's only 20 spam messages for a few minutes = 100 stakes. CRAZY!
This stupid rule only was created by ICONOMI. And all ICOs in 2017 copy and paste it.
And as a result Translate/Moderate bounty became "Bounty only for russian", i called them so! Cheesy

I think, to be fair, all developers must pay for moderation separately at first.
Third, must be about 0,1 stakes per post and to count only posts made by moderator (if one common bounty pool with translation)

And I don't want that somebody become a bounty millionaire due to my money and money of other investors.
I completely agree with you, it's too difficult to filtering the right post to get reliable stakes. This just like a competition to make more post every time to get more stakes.
yes... yada yada guys, I was also a translater, it sucks i know...
But don´t post your bounty frustrations here, that´s why a bounty thread was created...
use it...
targetmlrd

Activity: 588
Merit: 530

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 02:37:03 PM

Be fair!

What's the problem guy? Learn Russian, and translate topics in our local. If the bounty campaign provides a "such" reward, you need to write about this before announcing the bounty campaign, and not when it is over.
marionmiau

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

Hello everyone Smiley

This is Marion from æternity. We are aware of the bounty allocation discrepancies and are digging into it.

Solution is coming soon!

Cheers and sorry for the inconveniences!

vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

Everyone,

When Marion posts here, that means we are really taking the situation seriously Smiley

We are diving into the "bounty" situation as I mentioned in the bounty thread and will announce any decisions there.

In the meantime, why have a look at our freshly published update on Phase One and beyond.

READ HERE

Regards,
Vlad

BEFAIR

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:49:36 PM

Be fair!

What's the problem guy? Learn Russian, and translate topics in our local. If the bounty campaign provides a "such" reward, you need to write about this before announcing the bounty campaign, and not when it is over.

Hello targetmlrd!

Are you really guy telling me about honest rules?

If you are so honest, see Blog bounty rules and say for all, why you participate in BLOG Bounty with your link https://icotracker.net/project/%C3%A6ternity ?
It is not a blog/article! It is very simple empty miserable page of your site ico-calendar.
It have not 500 words and not explain state channels and Cuckoo Cycle, as all these things present in articles of other Blog participants.
Are you really think that other users are idiots and don't see nothing?
Have you lost your conscience from greed?

Blog posts campaign
Everyone can take part by preparing a 500+ words blog post ...
 Rules
4. Mind the word count. Have 500+ words (not symbols) or more.
Content: Explain state channels and why æternity will make a difference by implementing them. Write about the advantages of the oracle machine. Why is Proof of Work with John Tromp's Cuckoo Cycle so special?

Best regards.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:59:11 PM

Everyone,

When Marion posts here, that means we are really taking the situation seriously Smiley

We are diving into the "bounty" situation as I mentioned in the bounty thread and will announce any decisions there.

In the meantime, why have a look at our freshly published update on Phase One and beyond.

READ HERE

Regards,
Vlad

Any news about bounties for phase 2 I hope you will come more attractive plan. Wish you all the best and this will be finish like this.
vdramaliev

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:24:55 PM

Everyone,

READ HERE

Regards,
Vlad

Any news about bounties for phase 2 I hope you will come more attractive plan. Wish you all the best and this will be finish like this.

Hello,

We are working on new bounties, but will first try to finish the ones that people participated in already.

Will announce them soon.

Again, please try to discuss bounties at the relevant thread.

Regards,
Vlad

vdramaliev

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:25:59 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 06:56:07 PM by vdramaliev

Important:

For anyone who contributed from an exchange.

We will try to help you!

Please FILL-IN THIS FORM.

Regards,
Vlad

Merovingian

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 07:42:10 AM

Important:

We will try to help you!

Regards,
Vlad

I think there is a little misspelling in URL - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6n_-YLaj2y9jMRkuC3GGb5Udx0sjZ1NP5wGvNKZ5pQhuayQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
vdramaliev

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

Important:

We will try to help you!

Regards,
Vlad

I think there is a little misspelling in URL - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6n_-YLaj2y9jMRkuC3GGb5Udx0sjZ1NP5wGvNKZ5pQhuayQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Absolutely right! Thanks!

Vlad

vdramaliev

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:58:25 PM

Everyone,

We are announcing another bounty!

Every tech project needs a Wiki resource. Why not help us improve æternity's and earn some AE tokens?

LEARN MORE

Regards,
Vlad

pash7ka

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:11:28 AM

Everyone,

Every tech project needs a Wiki resource. Why not help us improve æternity's and earn some AE tokens?

LEARN MORE

Regards,
Vlad
What about wiki translation?
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:41:02 AM

Everyone,

LEARN MORE

Regards,
Vlad
i want to earn some AE.what should i do?

vdramaliev

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:29:46 AM

Everyone,

LEARN MORE

Regards,
Vlad
i want to earn some AE.what should i do?

Hey,

Currently you can either organize an æternity meetup in your city or help us improve the Wiki.

Check the blog.

We are working on more bounties.

Regards,
Vlad

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

if you need graphic design or promo artwork pm me pls Smiley
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

if you need graphic design or promo artwork pm me pls Smiley

You have to show them your previous work than you will get chance to get some work.

Everyone,

LEARN MORE

Regards,
Vlad

When other bounties thread will be announced waiting to hear some news about social media promos.
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 04:07:21 PM

When will the crowdfund start, or where can I find more details about the token distribution?

I saw that the test net is already live, anyone used it and any feedback about it?

This time it's different.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:30:21 PM

please explain, how many aeon to stake the coin ? and age ? i want to buy this to sstake

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

When will the crowdfund start, or where can I find more details about the token distribution?

I saw that the test net is already live, anyone used it and any feedback about it?

2nd round will start on 21 of May so coin distribution will start after the finish of main ICO.

https://blog.aeternity.com/security-transparency-simplicity-1411fad10974
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: