Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274580 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

I hope æternity phase 2 can be success than phase 1
goodluck dev, thank you

coin24

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:57:48 AM

Here is where Aeternity can shine in the future: https://medium.com/@yobanjo/how-etheroll-and-other-dapps-will-kill-ethereum-e973d8e1c465
Merovingian

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

My English is bad, but i'll try to explain. I generated wallet on your site yesterday and I wrote down the seed. When I entered my mnemonic phrase today first time - I immediately came to the contribution page in your site., but account adress was not mine (i dont know why) - It was not 0x5a1d011610b5582a1f51b0afdfb8c94204c96aa1 (wich was showed me when I generated new wallet on you site) - it was 0x00dD6af47AcCAeBc0f70535c306960e1a7a4bBE6 - and i send ETH there. When I entered the mnemonic phrases first time I came to the contribution page immediately (with second account address 0x00dD....bBE6 ). Then I send ETH there. And then I need to enter mnemonic phrases again. I enter it. And then I see "Your single HD mnemonic phrase can access a number of wallets / addresses. Please select the address you would like to interact with at this time.” - and there is no account address that was shown to me in your contribution page. But there is the first adress that was generated at first time (0x5a...96aa1) - I can open it, but there is no my ETH there - it is on another adress (0x00d....bBE6) On myEtherWallet i see the same picture. I can't get access to the wallet that was shown to me on your site in "account adress" when I entered mnemonic phrases firstly. Why it was another adress there? Is it a mistake? And how we can fix it? Please help! Thank u very much for the answer. Huh

Hey,

No need to stress. This is browser cache issue.

Try to complete your contribution through MyEtherWallet.

Go to wallet.aeternity.com and follow the contribution process: 1. Select ETH, 2. Use “own wallet”, 3. Accept terms, 4. Copy the ETH address displayed. Then go to MyEtherWallet and use your 12 word seed to open your wallet and initiate a transaction to the ETH address displayed there.

Regards,
Vlad

Vlad, you are right, i'm I'm stressed out a lot! Please - read carefully what I wrote to you. I enter the seed on MyEyherWalett and there is no address that was shown to me on your site in contribution page, and where i send 2.5 ETH. For me it's a lot of money! It is a big bug of your site!

Hey,

If you are certain that the first address was generated by the 12 word phrase you wrote down, then that address is in there. It is all about the derivation path and here there are two options. It is either:

m/44'/0'/0'/0/0 (Live version)

OR

m/44'/0'/0'/0/0' (Cached version)

The difference is very small, but produces totally different addresses.

Please try to find the address that you sent your ETH to by testing both derivation paths. Try doing that in MEW.

Tell me what happens.

Regards,
Vlad

I'm absolutely sure that the first address was generated by the 12 word phrase I wrote down. I've just tried to set both of this path in the "custom path". I tried to do it on your site and on MyEtherWallet too. Everywhere i skipped about ten pages of "more addresses". And there is no mine. May be any other path? For example in the beginning I see custom path like m/44'/60'/1'/0. Address 0x5a...96aa1 (wich was shown me when I generated new wallet on you site - in the generating page but not in the contribution page) is generating by m/44'/60'/0'/0 (Jaxx, Metamask etc). Can the path depend on VPN maybe? Cuz I have Browsec app for GoogleChrome. I don't know. When I got on the contribution page at first time, that was no need to enter the path at all! I came to contribution page immediately after I unlocked wallet with the seed. I can even tell u that seed personally, just find my money!

Vlad! Will be there any support? Help please!
don't worry, team need some time to solve all issues
curiouseugene

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:31:30 PM

Well, Aeternity will use state channels, and that means that its smart contracts will be really-really fast and private because in usual case the blockchain will almost have nothing to do with the contract data. Thus the general blockchain will be used as a decentralized cryptocourt as contracts' hashes will be stored on the blockchain using Merkelized Abstract Syntax Trees. This means it will be easy to prove the contract is the correct one without knowing what's inside.
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 06:39:56 PM

Hi guys

Recently we have published in our site a quick guide about Æternity.

http://www.crypto-economy.net/aeternity-innovating-in-smart-contracts/?lang=en

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:14:52 PM

My English is bad, but i'll try to explain. I generated wallet on your site yesterday and I wrote down the seed. When I entered my mnemonic phrase today first time - I immediately came to the contribution page in your site., but account adress was not mine (i dont know why) - It was not 0x5a1d011610b5582a1f51b0afdfb8c94204c96aa1 (wich was showed me when I generated new wallet on you site) - it was 0x00dD6af47AcCAeBc0f70535c306960e1a7a4bBE6 - and i send ETH there. When I entered the mnemonic phrases first time I came to the contribution page immediately (with second account address 0x00dD....bBE6 ). Then I send ETH there. And then I need to enter mnemonic phrases again. I enter it. And then I see "Your single HD mnemonic phrase can access a number of wallets / addresses. Please select the address you would like to interact with at this time.” - and there is no account address that was shown to me in your contribution page. But there is the first adress that was generated at first time (0x5a...96aa1) - I can open it, but there is no my ETH there - it is on another adress (0x00d....bBE6) On myEtherWallet i see the same picture. I can't get access to the wallet that was shown to me on your site in "account adress" when I entered mnemonic phrases firstly. Why it was another adress there? Is it a mistake? And how we can fix it? Please help! Thank u very much for the answer. Huh

Hey,

No need to stress. This is browser cache issue.

Try to complete your contribution through MyEtherWallet.

Go to wallet.aeternity.com and follow the contribution process: 1. Select ETH, 2. Use “own wallet”, 3. Accept terms, 4. Copy the ETH address displayed. Then go to MyEtherWallet and use your 12 word seed to open your wallet and initiate a transaction to the ETH address displayed there.

Regards,
Vlad

Vlad, you are right, i'm I'm stressed out a lot! Please - read carefully what I wrote to you. I enter the seed on MyEyherWalett and there is no address that was shown to me on your site in contribution page, and where i send 2.5 ETH. For me it's a lot of money! It is a big bug of your site!

Hey,

If you are certain that the first address was generated by the 12 word phrase you wrote down, then that address is in there. It is all about the derivation path and here there are two options. It is either:

m/44'/0'/0'/0/0 (Live version)

OR

m/44'/0'/0'/0/0' (Cached version)

The difference is very small, but produces totally different addresses.

Please try to find the address that you sent your ETH to by testing both derivation paths. Try doing that in MEW.

Tell me what happens.

Regards,
Vlad

I'm absolutely sure that the first address was generated by the 12 word phrase I wrote down. I've just tried to set both of this path in the "custom path". I tried to do it on your site and on MyEtherWallet too. Everywhere i skipped about ten pages of "more addresses". And there is no mine. May be any other path? For example in the beginning I see custom path like m/44'/60'/1'/0. Address 0x5a...96aa1 (wich was shown me when I generated new wallet on you site - in the generating page but not in the contribution page) is generating by m/44'/60'/0'/0 (Jaxx, Metamask etc). Can the path depend on VPN maybe? Cuz I have Browsec app for GoogleChrome. I don't know. When I got on the contribution page at first time, that was no need to enter the path at all! I came to contribution page immediately after I unlocked wallet with the seed. I can even tell u that seed personally, just find my money!

Vlad! Will be there any support? Help please!

Hey,

Sorry for the delay.

Let me forward this to the wallet devs.

Will let you know asap.

Regards,
Vlad

alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

hi, guys, I have question. how the token distribution will be executed technically? I mean when crowdsale is over I can enter my wallet.aeternity.com with my seed and make transations with aeternity tokens to myetherwallet? because it is a little bit unusual for me that at the beginning of this crowsale funding I didn't even asked to fill form with my email or fullname with password but only was suggested to create my new wallet
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:59:14 PM

Hi everyone!

I just ran into your project and read a lot about it, it looks really promising!

I was about to start contributing when I saw in the tutorial than you need to check that you're not a US citizen nor US resident. Why can't I participate if I live in the US? Is it a legal reason? Is it a big deal if I accidentally click that I'm not a resident, send you money, and we're all happy about it?

I would love to know the reason behind it in order to make a decision to follow or not the rules.

Thanks for your answer!
vdramaliev

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

hi, guys, I have question. how the token distribution will be executed technically? I mean when crowdsale is over I can enter my wallet.aeternity.com with my seed and make transations with aeternity tokens to myetherwallet? because it is a little bit unusual for me that at the beginning of this crowsale funding I didn't even asked to fill form with my email or fullname with password but only was suggested to create my new wallet

Hey,

You will be able to use your seed (the 12 words) to claim your tokens and manage them. No need for personal information.

Regards,
Vlad

vdramaliev

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:19:09 AM

Hi everyone!

I just ran into your project and read a lot about it, it looks really promising!

I was about to start contributing when I saw in the tutorial than you need to check that you're not a US citizen nor US resident. Why can't I participate if I live in the US? Is it a legal reason? Is it a big deal if I accidentally click that I'm not a resident, send you money, and we're all happy about it?

I would love to know the reason behind it in order to make a decision to follow or not the rules.

Thanks for your answer!

Hey,

Thank you for the interest! And yes, you guessed it - it is a regulatory reason. By participating in the contribution campaign, you are unequivocally confirming that you are not an US citizen.

Regards,
Vlad

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:26:56 AM

The team here cant even organise a voucher code to claim ledger wallet for
those of us who used a ledger wallet to invest in the 1st ICO, ooh the Irony!

What a shit show. I have little faith in them being able to distribute ICO tokens without major balls up.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

The investment takes the ETH as the unit of the token. That is a shit.
Considering the rising price of ETH, the first round investors have already got more than 5 times profit when dumping their tokens at the ICO price of the 2nd round.
That's stupid and unfair for the second round investors.

Smart guys won't involve in this trap.

The progress of ICO shows the choice of people.

Other successful ICO completed within days or hours or even minutes, like Storj (30mil), BAT (36mil).

The team will regret for their stupid decision.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:36:38 AM

Hey,

You will be able to use your seed (the 12 words) to claim your tokens and manage them. No need for personal information.

Regards,
Vlad

Vlad, I would like to clarify my question. in case of funding with btc and generating new wallet with seed how would I get aetokens? if I am not mistaken aetoken is a 20-ERC basic token but I created new btc wallet. then in what way I would receive aetokens to a new-generated btc wallet? (because I can receive only btc to my btc wallet). please, correct me if there is something wrong in my reasoning  Smiley
amintek15

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:35:48 AM

I still can't see my AE balance from my phase 1 contribution.. How long this problem will take ?
Thanks
disco987

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:50:39 AM

Vlad, I would like to clarify my question. in case of funding with btc and generating new wallet with seed how would I get aetokens? if I am not mistaken aetoken is a 20-ERC basic token but I created new btc wallet. then in what way I would receive aetokens to a new-generated btc wallet? (because I can receive only btc to my btc wallet). please, correct me if there is something wrong in my reasoning  Smiley

Good question.Someone should to explain more precisely.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Merovingian

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:18:23 AM

Hey,

Regards,
Vlad

Vlad, I would like to clarify my question. in case of funding with btc and generating new wallet with seed how would I get aetokens? if I am not mistaken aetoken is a 20-ERC basic token but I created new btc wallet. then in what way I would receive aetokens to a new-generated btc wallet? (because I can receive only btc to my btc wallet). please, correct me if there is something wrong in my reasoning  Smiley

When token will be issued, here will be guide about how to get your AE tokens. Tradeable AE tokens will be in the form of ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum network.
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:04:09 AM

This is the future, I invested Smiley
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:29:33 AM

11,254,855 CHF current raised amount in round two looks amazing. We will succeed to get this maximum target set for this round which will help us to be there at above $ 50 million dollars. This project is huge and will put deep impact in future on blockchain based startups and projects so its really needs this much money to keep the development going on. Availability of large resources play ultimate role to introduce many new things. We are part of future making project this is by itself is huge thing.
s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:07:47 AM

A must read for everyone into the blockchain space, especially startups and potential investors into ICOs: http://startupmanagement.org/2015/02/07/the-bitcoin-startup-ecosystem-is-frail-beware-of-the-next-crash/

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

The investment takes the ETH as the unit of the token. That is a shit.
Considering the rising price of ETH, the first round investors have already got more than 5 times profit when dumping their tokens at the ICO price of the 2nd round.
That's stupid and unfair for the second round investors.

Smart guys won't involve in this trap.

The progress of ICO shows the choice of people.

Other successful ICO completed within days or hours or even minutes, like Storj (30mil), BAT (36mil).

The team will regret for their stupid decision.

I'm not defending AE, first off, because I'm in the US and I already read too much disconcerting stuff here... but , BAT was bullshit that only sold out in less than a minute because of Brendan Eich being the creator, and them having a USD cap with no cap on investments.

It's getting mixed signals but, outside of a bubble, any of us with a few brain cells can see that it was a stupid failed ICO. What IPO in the real world lets 4 people come in and buy up like 90% of the shares?...

If they wanted 4 people to own the network, they'd have offered it privately and avoided the whole smart contract issue.

That said, I'm invested a small bit in BAT, and obviously it's made gains because we're in a stupid bubble where nothing is making sense.

I'm only invested in BAT because the market will stay crazy longer than you can stay liquid in your assets...fundamentally with even a smidge of logic, I think the project is doomed...good thing the market isn't operating on fundamental logics other than crude, foolish, fomo-supply/demand

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: