Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

The Moonlite platform (Smart Likes) is yet in progress.
After discussing things with our dev,
it's evident that more time is needed for completing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jason943

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

is mooncoin still alive? perhaps I still have some in my wallet, hope I didn't delete the wallet.dat, gonna looking for it

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

The Moonlite platform (Smart Likes) is yet in progress.
After discussing things with our dev,
it's evident that more time is needed for completing it.

Thank you for your openness and information about the actual situation.

Greetz
Steve
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:20:45 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 04:45:34 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Thank-you MooncoinFoundation and Cryptodatabase.net for hosting out this swap and burn.

Appreciating all the hard work all you folks do. To all the Mooncoin Team you guys really are one of the most put together projects in crypto Cheesy Cheesy

Burn your NBIT on Novaexchange to Mooncoin

Please take to Twitter announcement.

Thanks so Much  Grin

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

Thank-you MooncoinFoundation and Cryptodatabase.net for hosting out this swap and burn.

Appreciating all the hard work all you folks do. To all the Mooncoin Team you guys really are one of the most put together projects in crypto Cheesy Cheesy

Burn your NBIT on Novaexchange to Mooncoin

Please take to Twitter announcement.

Thanks so Much  Grin

Thank you for Mooncoin.com in your profile (btw it's not paid advertisement, we didn't pay for that Smiley
It's great to see people who support MOON, who share its unique spirit of collaboration (MOON is backed by common people since 2014, MOON devs come and go, the community remains).

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

Why does MOON have so low market cap?

No listing at big exchanges (but it's not a problem, exchanges come and go,
create a mindblowing and unique product and you will not depend on exchanges).

The main problem with the Mooncoin market: people sold maybe 90 percent or more of their MOON since 2014,
some people want to rebuy cheap, but people who wanted to sell already sold...
So they buy some MOON and then dump it at sub-satoshi markets on low volumes, trying to rebuy cheap,
but from whom? Not too many coins left at the market, and inflation is not very big now (and gradual reduce will make it less and less in the future)...

barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:46:09 AM

all,

have uploaded my fork of bitc to github (https://github.com/mooncoindev/moonterm).
this is a console-based spv mooncoin client that operates without a copy of the mooncoin blockchain.

this one's definitely for the tinkerers

both mingw and cygwin fail to compile this for windows,
cygwin gets very close after some hacking; however bitc utilizes some file-based functions that are experimental in cygwin and it trips up when writing the wallet to disk Sad

james

my father wears sneakers in the pool
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:08:57 AM

The developer of MoonCoin has an open scam accusation against him from myself. He was hired to do a job and didn't do it. The developer agreed to a partial refund of my money and now refuses to pay it.

MoonCoin needs to decide whether they will continue to have him as the lead developer, I can tell you right now I will not be a part of something being run by a thief or anyone who supports thieves.

Mooncoin_Foundation has been aware of what has been going on, this is not something that is new to them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1887536
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

The developer of MoonCoin has an open scam accusation against him from myself. He was hired to do a job and didn't do it. The developer agreed to a partial refund of my money and now refuses to pay it.

MoonCoin needs to decide whether they will continue to have him as the lead developer, I can tell you right now I will not be a part of something being run by a thief or anyone who supports thieves.

Mooncoin_Foundation has been aware of what has been going on, this is not something that is new to them.

I know that you have opened a scam accusation thread against barrysty1e, but I don't know details, you haven't provided details of your agreement,
(the exact quote of agreement)
I don't know who is right. I know that you hired him and you're not satisfied with his work,
but you are also a member of our community.

They won't, the entire Cryptopia problem exists because the owners were treating our friends, who we brought to their exchange, like pure shit and we asked them to stop. They are extremely immature and are constantly doing stuff like this.

In my personal opinion, them removing MOON from their exchange is doing us all a favor. Can you really trust someone who gets so offended by a recommendation to not use them that they remove a coin?

I'm the reason they removed MOON, ever since they stole from my sponsors I have made it a point to make sure everyone knows.

When you posted that you were the reason Cryptopia delisted Mooncoin (no matter if you were really the reason or not),
no one from our community had told even 1 bad word to you. We are the community, how about the spirit of collaboration?

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:12:53 AM

It's bad to see a long term investor and dev in struggle and disagreement, investors want to see harmony, good team , stable organizzation, , honesty and trasparency, etc. I hope you find a solution.

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:22:00 AM

I know that you have opened a scam accusation thread against barrysty1e, but I don't know details, you haven't provided details of your agreement,
(the exact quote of agreement)
I don't know who is right. I know that you hired him and you're not satisfied with his work,
but you are also a member of our community.

They won't, the entire Cryptopia problem exists because the owners were treating our friends, who we brought to their exchange, like pure shit and we asked them to stop. They are extremely immature and are constantly doing stuff like this.

In my personal opinion, them removing MOON from their exchange is doing us all a favor. Can you really trust someone who gets so offended by a recommendation to not use them that they remove a coin?

I'm the reason they removed MOON, ever since they stole from my sponsors I have made it a point to make sure everyone knows.

When you posted that you were the reason Cryptopia delisted Mooncoin (no matter if you were really the reason or not),
no one from our community had told even 1 bad word to you. We are the community, how about the spirit of collaboration?

The chat logs of our agreement will be provided as soon as TheCryptoChat can gather them up. They are currently working on this and it may take some time.

The difference with my issue with Cryptopia is I stood up for friends that were being mistreated by the owners of that exchange. There is nothing negative to say about that.

There is something negative to say about a guy who was hired for a job, didn't do it and agreed to a refund, and then saying they didn't agree to it and they're not paying it back.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

The chat logs for our agreement can be found on the scam report thread found here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1887536.msg18768925#msg18768925
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

I yet have to understand:
1) what is wrong with the HYPER wallet he made for you
2) what was your original agreement (details)?
3) was there a deadline in your original agreement?

In logs that you provided
he told that he could return 0.2 btc to you, but you should not start scam accusations.

Probably he couldn't raise them during your patience period, but would be interesting to see his comments on it.

I can only say that the tasks that barrysty1e made for Mooncoin were not always competed in time,
but usually he was completing them after, was fixing all issues etc,
we were working in a friendly atmosphere,
members (not me) were paying him bounties sometimes,
but some work he was doing completely free of charge (for example, a spv client above).

Maybe he's made a mistake thinking that you are with us and that he could work in the same way with you.

Anyway waiting for his comments regarding 0.2 btc...

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

I yet have to understand:
1) what is wrong with the HYPER wallet he made for you
2) what was your original agreement (details)?
3) was there a deadline in your original agreement?

In logs that you provided
he told that he could return 0.2 btc to you, but you should not start scam accusations.

Probably he couldn't raise them during your patience period, but would be interesting to see his comments on it.

I can only say that the tasks that barrysty1e made for Mooncoin were not always competed in time,
but usually he was completing them after, was fixing all issues etc,
we were working in a friendly atmosphere,
members (not me) were paying him bounties sometimes,
but some work he was doing completely free of charge (for example, a spv client above).

Maybe he's made a mistake thinking that you are with us and that he could work in the same way with you.

Anyway waiting for his comments regarding 0.2 btc...

It wasn't staking and the chain wasn't moving. Barry had disappeared and couldn't be reached until you became aware of my intentions to request a refund from him. That was on the 12th of April which led to you contacting him and he finally showed up. The chat logs I posted was what commenced afterwards.

On March 3, 2017 I contacted him in regards to pricing of things. This discussion spanned several days leading up to March 8, 2017 when he received the initial 0.1 BTC to start working on it. He said it would be 1 week from that day and a test release would be ready. Within that week he provided the first wallet.

I received wallets on the following dates,

March 6, 2 wallets
March 7, 1 wallet
March 18, 2 wallets
March 22, 1 wallet
April 3, 1 wallet

On March 18 he received the final payment as we had thought that the wallet was finished, it wasn't and the next wallet came 4 days later. That wallet didn't work either and on the 23rd he contacted me and asked about using YellowCoin's source code. I responded with a no as it's source code was even older than HYPER's.

The 28th of March rolls around and I had lost my files and databases from my server. He sent me a mail about it and in my reply I again inquired about how the new wallet was going as I had throughout the 23-28 previously. No response to that mail.

On March 31, 2017 I again contacted him and asked what was going on. He had ignored my previous messages even though he was active in the forum during this time. I told him that it couldn't wait any longer and that I would request a refund if the job wasn't done.

Only once I contacted you about it did he show back up again and provide the last wallet which was just one variable changed from the existing source on April 3, 2017. He sent 1m HYPER to the dev address and said he couldn't send the rest as they were staking. I think it was 2 days after the first 1m that he sent 7m more which is why I missed it. I then didn't hear from him at all for another week when I again messaged you and informed you of what was going on and that I had requested a refund from him.

You asked me to be patient and let him do other work for me instead of a refund and then Barry finally got in contact with me which led to the chat logs I posted above taking place.

And now here we are on April 27, 2017 more than 2 weeks after that conversation.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

Yes, I have asked you both to find a solution.
But it looks like for people 0.2 btc is more than the spirit of collaboration.

7 versions of wallets... I don't know details,
but barrysty1e is experienced, why so many attempts just to make a staking hyper inflation coin?

I don't understand it, Proof-of-Work looks really more stable than Proof-of-Stake.

He told:

you were provided with a working client and sourcecode, as well as plenty of testing.
the last binary sent was to ensure that you were indeed running the last compiled wallet; not the intermediary ones sent in the meantime.

the fact you've been quick to jump to accusations; then raise a 'scam accusation' thread, after being provided with source code and working binary, simply shows me and others that you aren't patient at all; the delay at the end would have caused little to no issues for either of us.

the work was paid for and completed; you have sourcecode and wallet, transaction complete - our last encounter i had sent the coins to you; and you were told that you will need to wait for the coins to stake for 12 hours, had you simply left the wallet open - they wouldve kept staking.

i'm leaving this where it sits, i havent had any negative dealings with this forum until the accusation you've raised now.

james

Are you sure it was a wallet itself which didn't work, or consensus issues with its network (when some people hadn't updated a client) or wrong settings etc?

Have you made it work finally (with another dev?)

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

Are you sure it was a wallet itself which didn't work, or consensus issues with its network (when some people hadn't updated a client) or wrong settings etc?

We had no clue what was wrong with it and Barry was gone so it couldn't be taken care of. We didn't have all the time in the world to sit around and just wait for someone to do what they said they could do a month prior, Barry knew this full well from before. After a week of nothing from Barry I hired someone who actually did what was asked but only in 4 days.

The new version of HYPER is based off of Blackcoin PoS3 and is functioning properly. The other people I hired did what they said they would do and delivered it on the day they said it would be ready.

I've disabled the Mooncoin faucet that I have had running for 4+ years as well as removed Mooncoin from my upcoming game. My support for MOON has come to its end.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 02:18:16 PM

3+ years to be exact (Mooncoin is 3+ years old).
You decide.
I will remove your links from the OP.

Maybe barrysty1e will also leave Mooncoin development.

Decentralized systems are complex,
Mooncoin is not a company, it's backed by common people.

If for whatever reason someone wants to leave Mooncoin,
he is free to do that.
Mooncoin is open for everyone, but everyone may also leave it.

It's not me or even the whole community who decides.
Only you decide - to come or go.

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:46:29 PM

That is a really cool graphic with a alot of great info. ^^^ Great Stuff

coingecko

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

We had no clue what was wrong with it and Barry was gone so it couldn't be taken care of. We didn't have all the time in the world to sit around and just wait for someone to do what they said they could do a month prior, Barry knew this full well from before. After a week of nothing from Barry I hired someone who actually did what was asked but only in 4 days.

The new version of HYPER is based off of Blackcoin PoS3 and is functioning properly. The other people I hired did what they said they would do and delivered it on the day they said it would be ready.

I've disabled the Mooncoin faucet that I have had running for 4+ years as well as removed Mooncoin from my upcoming game. My support for MOON has come to its end.

Many jobs are incomplete, moonrush wallet for example, coinomi and electrum wallet,we have paid  for having them, not so much, but we have something rather than nothing! A good investor must also have a lot of patience. In this last period comprehensibly the dev is giving priority to the stability of the network and the project of the new token.

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:50:25 PM

Many jobs are incomplete, moonrush wallet for example, coinomi and electrum wallet,we have paid  for having them, not so much, but we have something rather than nothing! "A good investor must also have a lot of patience". In this last period comprehensibly the dev is giving priority to the stability of the network and the project of the new token.

Very wise words ^^ and patience in any situation in life is key. Nothing happens overnight and good things take time  Cheesy Grin

coingecko

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: