Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛  (Read 68240 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pfeff (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

Pool is here:

https://hwc.suprnova.cc

Diff is still quite low

Thanks, will add to OP right now. But the ticker is WORM, not HWC  ;p

Also, just so you know, there's no network transaction fees, so I suggest not paying any  Wink

Sorry was in a hurry and didn't look close to the Ticker, i'll change that a little later.

No worries. I just added it to the OP so there's no more confusion in the future (you're not the first person to think it was HWC, that's my bad for not being clear)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:55:56 PM

Pool is here:

Diff is still quite low

Also, just so you know, there's no network transaction fees, so I suggest not paying any  Wink

Sorry was in a hurry and didn't look close to the Ticker, i'll change that a little later.

No worries. I just added it to the OP so there's no more confusion in the future (you're not the first person to think it was HWC, that's my bad for not being clear)

Blocks are flying now with a SuprNova pool. I got a miner on it to hit some of these easy blocks.

Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

Pool is here:

Diff is still quite low

Blocks are flying now with a SuprNova pool. I got a miner on it to hit some of these easy blocks.

That's good, because higher difficulty lowers the block reward  Smiley

Thanks again to ocminer for the pool, really appreciate it
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:01:55 PM

Been mining on the pool a bit today, going well. Moving more hash to it later tonight. Join us!
Jugg3

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:51:48 PM

Hehe my erupters aint doing much now Smiley
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:55:48 PM

Hahahahaha iGotSpots is that you ? The last I heard is that you started your own worm farm and gave up your alt acount (IGS) and stopped creating shitcoins... didn't seem to last long Tongue

Coincidently spotsy also uses oldschool USB SHA-256 stick miners and likes to play with high Interest coins and self modded threads, are you targeting the new sheep that got lured into bitcoin over the holiday period of family and friends talking to each other about it ? hahaha Cheesy

Yes, it's me, but it's actually me, not me playing the Spots character. I do have a farm now. High interest is not forever. I have many miners, but they have been off for over 2 years. The entire back of our carpet cleaning retail store was a mining farm and I still have all the rigs (many, many THS just sitting idle since about 2015). They are not all for SHA, though. Doesn't matter because they've been off for a long, long time

I'm not trying to lure in anyone. Listen to the audio and you will see what I am doing. The farm is incorporated into this while still existing on its own in the fiat world. I'm not pushing for exchanges, I'm not trying to sell them. They have a purpose. Use it or don't, it doesn't matter, the farm is successful with or without the coin. Later on I will be selling kits and setups for people to start their own farms or to start their own company doing it if they want (or working under my umbrella as an independent will also be an option)

I'm a new sheep, fit for the slaughter ^^

What exactly are you talking about ? Why do you have a mining farm sitting there for 2 years did you not need the space ? Why didn't you use it to mine. I am not sure if I believe you I mean wouldn't it be profitable to rent the hash power out like on mining rentals ?

Also please tell me more about this company and working under your umbrella. Seems interesting and I am curious, thank you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sitonmythrone

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:58:06 PM

worm health good soil

worm build dirt rocket

health worm go moon jupiter  Shocked

i buy worm to cuddle

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:04:53 PM

Hahahahaha iGotSpots is that you ? The last I heard is that you started your own worm farm and gave up your alt acount (IGS) and stopped creating shitcoins... didn't seem to last long Tongue

Coincidently spotsy also uses oldschool USB SHA-256 stick miners and likes to play with high Interest coins and self modded threads, are you targeting the new sheep that got lured into bitcoin over the holiday period of family and friends talking to each other about it ? hahaha Cheesy

Yes, it's me, but it's actually me, not me playing the Spots character. I do have a farm now. High interest is not forever. I have many miners, but they have been off for over 2 years. The entire back of our carpet cleaning retail store was a mining farm and I still have all the rigs (many, many THS just sitting idle since about 2015). They are not all for SHA, though. Doesn't matter because they've been off for a long, long time

I'm not trying to lure in anyone. Listen to the audio and you will see what I am doing. The farm is incorporated into this while still existing on its own in the fiat world. I'm not pushing for exchanges, I'm not trying to sell them. They have a purpose. Use it or don't, it doesn't matter, the farm is successful with or without the coin. Later on I will be selling kits and setups for people to start their own farms or to start their own company doing it if they want (or working under my umbrella as an independent will also be an option)

I'm a new sheep, fit for the slaughter ^^

What exactly are you talking about ? Why do you have a mining farm sitting there for 2 years did you not need the space ? Why didn't you use it to mine. I am not sure if I believe you I mean wouldn't it be profitable to rent the hash power out like on mining rentals ?

Also please tell me more about this company and working under your umbrella. Seems interesting and I am curious, thank you.

Why would I lie about it..? I've shown my farm in the past and posted pics somewhere, can't remember where, but it's pretty known that I used to be a huge miner. Back in the GPU days we had about 150 MHs worth of GPU rigs, which was a LOT of rigs. I sold those around.. 2013, I think? I had a few Gigabyte 7950s shoot literal fireballs out of them about 3 feet high when transistors or something blew. That's not a joke. That's when I upgraded to a full ASIC farm. It's not the space I need, I need cheaper electricity. Even with commercial rates it hasn't been worth it for a long time. I mean, I can take a pic of some of the miners if you don't believe me lol I have a bunch just sitting around for years now. Basically I mined with them all until they paid themselves off and by that time the Bitcoin price had fallen so hard that it wasn't worth it, I was basically breaking even with how much electricity costs. I've looked into things like solar, wind, hydro, and geothermal, but the prices were a bit too high to be worth it; the ROI would be too far out. I'm not sure how they would do with today's prices now that Bitcoin has recovered.. I should actually math it out, it might be close to worth it again, but hard to say with the halving already done

I'll do more details on the second part in a few months. Still building up the first wave of the ones I'm going to sell. It takes about three months to run a full cycle, which is why I'm hoping for a huge yield around March. Depending on how successful I can get the website running in the pet food/zoo/pet store markets, I may be recruiting some people to grow farms for me and cut them in on the profits to fill some orders, stuff like that. I also plan on selling startup kits for anyone who wants to run independently and be a competitor, there's plenty of room in this space with all the stores and zoos and shit like that that are huge buyers in addition to the individual, direct-to-consumer market
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

worm health good soil

worm build dirt rocket

health worm go moon jupiter  Shocked

i buy worm to cuddle

Those are earthworms. The products I will be offering are superworms (zophobas morio). They do not live in dirt, although I'm sure they could. I've been testing the best food and bedding and so far I think they like alfalfa and wheat bran-based mixtures the best
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:56:19 AM

Don't forget, guys, we've got a pool up now. Get to mining!

sitonmythrone

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:03:20 AM

worm health good soil

worm build dirt rocket

health worm go moon jupiter  Shocked

i buy worm to cuddle

Those are earthworms. The products I will be offering are superworms (zophobas morio). They do not live in dirt, although I'm sure they could. I've been testing the best food and bedding and so far I think they like alfalfa and wheat bran-based mixtures the best

Wheere buy worm coin?

no see worm exchange

bran based worm mean moon! soon many worm many money.

dev make video too. potential large price.

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
sitonmythrone

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

why worm coin not eagle coin?

eagle coin fly high

worm eat branfood

like coin still good dev

me pool mine

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

eagle coin fly high

worm eat branfood

like coin still good dev

me pool mine

It's worm coin because I will be providing worms  Wink

So.. anyone here have any pets that eat like mealworms, crickets, or superworms? How about anyone with chickens? These are GREAT as chicken feed since they have a lot softer chitin (shell) and far less than mealworms; way healthier and much more easily digestible!
sitonmythrone

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

eagle coin fly high

worm eat branfood

like coin still good dev

me pool mine

So.. anyone here have any pets that eat like mealworms, crickets, or superworms? How about anyone with chickens? These are GREAT as chicken feed since they have a lot softer chitin (shell) and far less than mealworms; way healthier and much more easily digestible!

super worm good for people?

i make taste good stir fry

rice super moon and super worm

big man dev lead coin to moon  Cheesy

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
sitonmythrone

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

i tell many in forum worm coin good

soon dev build empire of worm

i here be second man  Cheesy

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:55:20 PM

eagle coin fly high

worm eat branfood

like coin still good dev

me pool mine

super worm good for people?

i make taste good stir fry

rice super moon and super worm

big man dev lead coin to moon  Cheesy

I've never tried them, but I know some parts of the world eat crickets because they are a very high source of protein. These superworms are raised naturally for a very high protein content and do not use any polycarbonates, so I mean I guess you could try eating them if you wanted to lol
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

To date, about 400 WORM have been released outside of the premine
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

I haven't had any stake. I combined and resent so far NOTHING!
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:29:10 PM

How many coins do you have and when did you send?
Pfeff (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

How many coins do you have and when did you send?

Responded to your PM. Don't worry Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: