Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71352 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:27:57 PM

POSW all day lon
Blackcoin is a good play too..

I stake multiple POS coins at once on Poswallet, just for fun..
PosW is gonna be huge someday, better get in while it's cheap

The PoSWallet staking platform is one of the best places I've seen so far, to make nice profit out of your PoS coin holdings without leaving your PC on at all times. Its PoSW Coin is very unique, with many benefits for long term holders of the same. I like the fact that you could earn dividends out of it, expanding your chances to profit.

Now, I use this coin as well as other PoS cryptocurrencies with high stake rates that would allow me to expand my profits in the future.

Nevertheless, those PoS coins which are best to invest into right now, are those with high rates, fair launch, and most importantly, limited supply. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

The roadmap is promising, product looks working, very undervalued compared to other air-project and more important very interesting and promising that has future. Long term is perfect here.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

Solarcoin is my favorite.
jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

Veritaseum Veritas (VERI)

https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.g203416fede_0_203
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:56:55 PM

Solarcoin is my favorite.

That is one of the altcoins on the market, which has a lot of potential, in my own opinion. It encourages anyone to use clean and alternative energy sources, and get paid in return. This one might increase in price over the long term, so it may be worth holding it.

Nevertheless, while the list of PoS coins is extensive, there are only a few which are worthwhile, making you good profit in the future. It is always best to choose those with a limited supply, and active development to ensure your investments. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

POSW all day lon
Blackcoin is a good play too..

I stake multiple POS coins at once on Poswallet, just for fun..
PosW is gonna be huge someday, better get in while it's cheap

The PoSWallet staking platform is one of the best places I've seen so far, to make nice profit out of your PoS coin holdings without leaving your PC on at all times. Its PoSW Coin is very unique, with many benefits for long term holders of the same. I like the fact that you could earn dividends out of it, expanding your chances to profit.

Now, I use this coin as well as other PoS cryptocurrencies with high stake rates that would allow me to expand my profits in the future.

Nevertheless, those PoS coins which are best to invest into right now, are those with high rates, fair launch, and most importantly, limited supply. Just my opinion.  Smiley

Could you explain how staking works in the wallet. For example, Ethereum isn't POS yet. Where does the profit that staking eth in the posw wallet come from
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:22:29 PM

Ardor. Has been going up great since you started this post and will continue to rise. Has a real future.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jacobthecoiner

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

I would vote BlackCoin. Ardor is also good.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 12:54:07 AM

My top POS coins I recommend are MOIN, BitBean, 808 coin, Zeit and POSW. In my opinion MOIN is the best POS coin to stake at the moment and has been for many months now as the price has been holding steady and rising even with BTC rising in price, just look at the trading charts and people would see what I'm saying. BitBean has also had a nice steady rise in the past few days and I remember when this coin was only at 3 sats lol and now it's currently at 34 sats and continues to rise in price. 808 coin is a high interest coin which people can make some quick short term gains from this coin. Zeit in my opinion is a great long term coin which soon will be staking for transaction fees. POSW coin is another great coin which has huge potential to be a top coin. I think with this mix of coins people should make some profit.

I posted this post back in April and I got no response from anyone here and since then all these coins I mentioned have done very well except for 808 coin which didn't really perform as I expected but the others did. MOIN was around the 0.05 price range and hit a high of 0.095 and broke it's ATH in sats at the same time. BitBean was another huge money maker since I posted that post as it was around the 15 to 20 sats and since went up to above 100 sats and is now steady at around 50 to 70 sats, this was my best POS coin with the recent pump in all Alts and I'm still making money on BitBean now from staking. Zeit also went up to 2 sats from less then 1 sats.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:37:30 AM

Could you explain how staking works in the wallet. For example, Ethereum isn't POS yet. Where does the profit that staking eth in the posw wallet come from

That is an excellent question. Since Ethereum hasn't made the switch to PoS yet, it would be unnecessary to list it on a cloud staking platform like PoSWallet. Perhaps the "staking rewards" from Ethereum, comes from the fees obtained with the platform itself.

If that is so, then it would be a great way to earn by just holding your Ether on that service. On the meantime, I think that it would be best to buy and hold Ether as it continues to increase in price, as well as it becomes closer towards becoming a PoS cryptocurrency.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:13:24 AM

gridcoin!
jason943

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

Check out Blackcoin, the most innovative and influential PoS coin so far. Its PoS 2.0 protocol was adopted by almost all the PoS coins afterwards.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

Check out Blackcoin, the most innovative and influential PoS coin so far. Its PoS 2.0 protocol was adopted by almost all the PoS coins afterwards.

True. Blackcoin has been one of the oldest PoS coins in the market, providing greater strength and innovation with its unique PoS implementations. As many altcoins are rising in price and popularity among everyday people, Blackcoin is still undervalued but I believe that it may change as its true potential becomes realized.

I've used to have BLK and would love to get some more and save up for the future, as you'll never know when your holdings may become valuable someday in the future.

Things aside, I've also heard that both Tekcoin and Mintcoin are great PoS cryptocurrencies with high stake rates, with their best feature being such where you don't need to have your wallet open at all times to earn from your holdings. Every 30 days, you would check up your wallet to claim your stakes, which makes them convenient to use.

Another coin that looked great was Paycoin, but nowadays it seems abandoned by its dev team, as well as it had a bad reputation from being asociated with Garza of the GAW Miners scheme. But still, it is being traded at the markets which makes it interesting to stake and hold.

Nevertheless, always make your research before making any investment on PoS coins as they're extremely risky. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ymig1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:50:20 PM

wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

I think all Altcoin have a big bubble now,
I think you should be want to hold a pos coin for a long time
why not choose another time do this?
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:56:32 PM

Chronobank. The best  way for people to get exposed to crypto currency. Labor markets have more and less demand depending on the economy.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:15:47 PM

I think all Altcoin have a big bubble now,
I think you should be want to hold a pos coin for a long time
why not choose another time do this?

Yeah it seems like so. The majority of altcoins on the market have been rising exponentially in price, where even those alts which have been forgotten have had a positive trend as well. By seeing this, you could take advantage of the situation and make a good amount of profit if you've held onto an altcoin within its early days.

As for PoS coins, it would be possible to hold onto them for a short period of time and profit with these movements on the market, once you earn from your stakes. Peercoin, Tekcoin, Mintcoin, and LiteDoge are really good for this. Just my opinion. Smiley

Chronobank. The best  way for people to get exposed to crypto currency. Labor markets have more and less demand depending on the economy.

Chronobank is a good altcoin, but I don't think that the TIME token itself would be PoS. Its vision and purpose would change the way cryptocurrencies are viewed by businesses and corporations alike. However, while its been awhile since Chronobank's launch, I haven't seen a real use for it yet, so until now the TIME token would be just for holding and pure specualtion.

Once it gets used in the mainstream world, I could imagine a society where it gets paid in Labour Hour Tokens in a secure and convenient way eliminating middlemen and government intervention via the use of the blockchain technology.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward for new PoS coins in the market for me to stake and hold for the long term once it gains traction in price.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:28:42 PM

Ardor. Has been going up great since you started this post and will continue to rise. Has a real future.

I have seen several people saying that Ardor is a great PoS coin, but I'm wondering if they realize you cannot currently stake Ardor. To my knowledge, Ardor (an asset of NXT) is currently on testnet in preparation to go live. It won't be too long before they take Ardor live, but why have several different people mentioned it as one of the "best PoS coin to invest into right now", when it technically is still a token in the form of an NXT asset?

Huh

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
crowplayer

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

StrongHands (SHND)
Mousecoin (MICE)
Sativacoin (STV)
HyperStake (Hyp)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:08:15 AM

What do you think about MOIN which I posted about a few weeks ago? Since then MOIN has been doing well against the BTC price and is also holding strong right now while most other Altcoins are falling in price along with BTC. Also I mentioned ZEIT coin which has been doing well holding strong at around 6 sats. In my opinion these are good long term POS coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: