Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71352 times)
crowplayer

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:57:10 AM

The zeit seems awesome! will hold some ... The MOIN are a little messy but seems good too! the coins i listed need more engage of the devs, but have much future for me, even without the dev, and be many currencies, i think it has more distribution potential, what is very good for the coin ...
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:23:44 AM

do you guys know any coin that is cheap and does need a little bit of its coins to start staking and with high percentage return every year , if there is no coin with that i would go use masternode instead of PoS
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:45:44 AM

Diamond seems to be a popular pos, I have not tried myself, but it has some good features, check it out here https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptojedi/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-dmd-diamond-pos

Triangles is one that looks good. It has often traded above 150k sats and is much cheaper now. It gives a return of 33% after 3 days.

1337 pays pretty well and is cheap, going on a pump right now that might last.

888 has high rewards.

Stratis, is a good long term hold anyway so might as well increase your supply.

Can't think of it now but there are a few coins that are set up to run on raspberry pi, very cheap way to run pos.

Energycoin, run it on your phone.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

you can buy bitsend, it is still cheap, the development is still on progress, dash also good if you have big budget to spend on pos coin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:49:33 PM

CloakCoin

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:31:20 PM

The zeit seems awesome! will hold some ... The MOIN are a little messy but seems good too! the coins i listed need more engage of the devs, but have much future for me, even without the dev, and be many currencies, i think it has more distribution potential, what is very good for the coin ...

Yes ZEIT is more of a long term hold and that's what I'm going to be doing and the same goes for MOIN. Yes the dev of MOIN doesn't say much but has since started to update the community at least once every 2 weeks. MOIN is another long term hold for me and in the meantime I am staking and earning more MOIN each day and also the price is holding steady at around 3k sats.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:32:47 AM

I think we can count WAVES too. They have LPOS now and if you lease your coins it can get you WAVES and Miner Reward Token. Right now it gives a little WAVES but it's healthy in the long run.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:07:20 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 02:27:38 AM by paramind22

Condensate is very good.  It fluctuates so it's possible to get it cheap.  I'm getting payments every three days or so of around 92 coins from my working total of around 3200.  It doesn't take much memory or CPU.  I think they may have some kind of random algorithm on rewards, but that might be for mining. 

tarver

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

Blackcoin is a good choice.
crowplayer

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

To invest (buy):
HYP (HyperStake)
BTCD (BitcoinDark)
PIVX

To mine with CPU:
NEVA (Nevacoin)

To stake:  promises Smiley
SHND (strongHands)
MICE (mousecoin)

Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:45:16 PM

I think we can count WAVES too. They have LPOS now and if you lease your coins it can get you WAVES and Miner Reward Token. Right now it gives a little WAVES but it's healthy in the long run.

I'm with you. Waves is really good with core team. Sasha Ivanov is a smart guy that can make Waves one of the best contract platforms. If he did, the waves could be increasing like crazy for sure.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:12:58 PM

Condensate is very good.  It fluctuates so it's possible to get it cheap.  I'm getting payments every three days or so of around 92 coins from my working total of around 3200.  It doesn't take much memory or CPU.  I think they may have some kind of random algorithm on rewards, but that might be for mining. 

I agree with you that this coin is also a great staking coin as I own some myself and ave been earning around 30 or so coins from staking almost every day from 10k. Active dev and good community support is helping this coin get more exposure in the crypto world and yes people can pick up cheap coins every now and then like I have been doing by placing buy orders at under 50 sats below the asking price and sometimes even 100 sats under and they always fill, so it's also a good coin to trade.

I also hold some Waves but never knew about this new feature so I'll have to try it out.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:14:49 AM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

at these days im recommending iflt 2.5% daily and its a good interest rate
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:04:12 PM

Diamond seems to be a popular pos, I have not tried myself, but it has some good features, check it out here https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptojedi/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-dmd-diamond-pos

Triangles is one that looks good. It has often traded above 150k sats and is much cheaper now. It gives a return of 33% after 3 days.

1337 pays pretty well and is cheap, going on a pump right now that might last.

888 has high rewards.

Stratis, is a good long term hold anyway so might as well increase your supply.

Can't think of it now but there are a few coins that are set up to run on raspberry pi, very cheap way to run pos.

Energycoin, run it on your phone.

That is a great list of PoS coins there, mate. Most of them have high rewards like Diamond and 1337, making your profits grow over time. I like the fact that DMD is scarce, and has a deflationary model like Bitcoin. With this in mind, it would be able to rise in value over the long term making it the best investment on a PoS coin you'll ever make.

Among the list of PoS coins mentioned, Triangles has brought up my attention due to its reward ratio. If it gives you a ROI of 33% within 3 days as you said, then it would make it one of the best PoS coins worth holding for the long term. Right now, TRI is worth nearly $1.50 and it could rise further in price the more demand it gets.

In the case of staking within your phone, I'm inclined to try out Energycoin but I can't seem to find a wallet for Android other than for Windows, Linux, and Mac within its official site.

Nevertheless, while the list of good PoS coins to invest into is extensive, you should always make a research about an specific coin to make sure you've made the right investment for the long term. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:17:47 PM

Is it just me, or does it seem crazy to try and move Ethereum over to PoS after the market cap is already 30 to 50 billion dollars (depending on when it gets moved) Is this an unprecedented move which could screw up the whole system? I hope not.
Heruur

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:21:38 PM

WAVES & NXT are the best POScoin. Projects are differents but with a good potential  Grin
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:32:53 AM

Is there an updated list of upcoming/current PoS/PoI coins that is worthy?

Either Offline harvest (like XEM/NEM) or Online (keeping wallet open 24/h)

brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:37:16 AM

I got a few, alien has a generous stake and nobody really knows about it. KingN coin has only 2% stake but the market cap is under 50,000 USD. TALK has 15% and most of the other coins are not earning interest so I'm holding on to that too. I don't buy coins that make these other guys rich I buy coins to make myself rich and I have gotten my investment back from all of these coins already so I can't even lose so I don't care if you guys buy or not.
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

I got a few, alien has a generous stake and nobody really knows about it. KingN coin has only 2% stake but the market cap is under 50,000 USD. TALK has 15% and most of the other coins are not earning interest so I'm holding on to that too. I don't buy coins that make these other guys rich I buy coins to make myself rich and I have gotten my investment back from all of these coins already so I can't even lose so I don't care if you guys buy or not.

Those coins have no trade volume, I've seen such coins (usually ponzi) goes dead and all the invest gone..
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:08:14 PM

I quite like POSW. New roadmap soon and POSWallet 2 coming. 41,000 supply so this can be a $1 coin easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: