Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71346 times)
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

Cloak is a very good project with an innovative technology of anonymity and with 6% interest! Roll Eyes

Bitsend, as has been said! 80% remuneration for masternodes is unique in the universe of crypto currencies. Shocked

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leass

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

I think ORB & BITB are both great PoS coins. They hold their value during last month dump (even was gaining some value when whole market was flashing red).
Both staking fine, easy to start even with small amounts (20 ORB's is like ~2$ and it can stake in around a month getting 1 ORB).
From ones I've tried Magi is best hybrid I was ever into, but didnt get stake in 30 days so not really my kind of coin, MINT is fine but 20 days lock in period is long, but i've got stake from 100 MINT in 4 days after so it could be potentialy worth long range investment.

int64

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:39:25 PM

I also think that Netko has very nice potential in POS. It is relative cheap. Netko have annual interest of 50%. Pow period was short , about 3 months.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
plasmodesmata

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

Bitbean is the king! 5 stakes in one day? 5000 more bitbeans? Who or what can beat that?? No coin I know.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:36:43 PM

Cloak is a very good project with an innovative technology of anonymity and with 6% interest! Roll Eyes

Bitsend, as has been said! 80% remuneration for masternodes is unique in the universe of crypto currencies. Shocked

Never thought that these PoS coins would have intereresting rates. Especially, Bitsend which has a unique renumeration for masternodes making it quite profitable to invest into for the long term.

As for CLOAK, it has huge potential for its price to increase over the long term. Being an anon coin, with unique privacy features, along with PoS, makes it ideal for buying and holding over time to help secure your profits along the way.

Things aside, another great PoS coin would be BitBean as it is inexpensive and you get to start earning from your stakes in a short amount of time. Best of all, it has a 20mb block size (unlike many PoS coins) making it an ultra fast cryptocurrency capable of handling large transaction load. Definitely worth an investment for the long term too. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

I agree with you all that staking BITBEAN is very good.
I can say that it is very profitable.
I also stake IFLT and RAIN, 1337 which are also profitable.
I staked PIE before and it was also good.
I will stake with it again soon, if it's still good.

Also there's a new one, DEEP ONION.
See it for yourself to appreciate it.
I believe it has also very great potential in the future.
I will be staking it very soon.
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Never thought that these PoS coins would have intereresting rates. Especially, Bitsend which has a unique renumeration for masternodes making it quite profitable to invest into for the long term.

As for CLOAK, it has huge potential for its price to increase over the long term. Being an anon coin, with unique privacy features, along with PoS, makes it ideal for buying and holding over time to help secure your profits along the way.

Things aside, another great PoS coin would be BitBean as it is inexpensive and you get to start earning from your stakes in a short amount of time. Best of all, it has a 20mb block size (unlike many PoS coins) making it an ultra fast cryptocurrency capable of handling large transaction load. Definitely worth an investment for the long term too. Just my opinion Smiley

BitSend is stuck and wont grow to the public (you can clearly see their market cap is very low compare to low-tech coins). simply becuse masternodes are expensive and unlike DASH, there is no one to market such small coins becuse community is so small (and a few masternodes).

Btw, do you stake at yor pc or using a service like posw to stake?
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:02:20 PM

BitSend is stuck and wont grow to the public (you can clearly see their market cap is very low compare to low-tech coins). simply becuse masternodes are expensive and unlike DASH, there is no one to market such small coins becuse community is so small (and a few masternodes).

You do not know what you're talking about ...

First their technology is excellent, and their wallet works excellently well.

Unlike many other masternodes!

Their masternode are not expensive: $ 8,000

There are masternodes much more expensive .. (ION, MUE, PIVX, DASH, Crown, NEOS..)

Then there are over 600 people on their slack and the community grows every day.

They have a strategy that will pay: patience, communivation, airdrop until 2019.

They have a clear strategy and vision, and a very good team.

Please, it's better to shut up than to say stupidity.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:55:10 PM

What do you think about mixed PoW/PoS like Decred?

It's a surprise for me that Decred does not catch more attention in this forum

As long as I know the governance method is unique
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:15:00 PM

DeepONION is the best right now.
Registration for the next round of airdrop ends in 03:00 UTC 28.07.
You still have time to jump into the departing train wagon  Grin
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

I can suggest you DIMCOIN. DIMCOIN is not exactly POS project. DIMCOIN is a POI. But you will have DIMTOKENS and DIMCOINS during ICO. DIMCOINS is a tradeable coin. But DIMTOKENS holders will have 30%  commissions of DIM ecosystem according to their token percentages.

DIM ecosystem"offers blockchain wallets, crypto-fiat currency exchanges, cryptocurrency exchanges, digital equity trading & management, and commodity trading & management. "
The ICO is going on now with 20% bonus (+10%bonus for NEM investment)
btc4peace

Activity: 444

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:08:29 PM

Check out my ICO (not a POS)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050495.0

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:54:35 PM

Bitbean is the king! 5 stakes in one day? 5000 more bitbeans? Who or what can beat that?? No coin I know.

I do agree with you that Bitbean is a great pos coin but you also need to tell people that those 5 stakes you got would of come from holding a large amount of beans. I have just over 500k and so far the most I have earned in a day is 3000 beans so I'm guessing you have close to 1 million beans?

A coin that would come close to Bitbean in earning stakes would be 808 coin where you can earn a nice amount of stakes after 8.08 days depending on the amount of coins you hold. 1 million 808 coins will most likley earn around 150k to 200k 808 coins in 8.08 days so not bad and at the current price of 14 sats its cheap for anyone to get in.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Furious

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

Radium , Navcoin
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:44:29 PM

DeepONION is the best right now.
Registration for the next round of airdrop ends in 03:00 UTC 28.07.
You still have time to jump into the departing train wagon  Grin

Yes. DeepOnion is gaining more attention right now. The devs got unique way of reaching out to people. Their airdrop strategy gives the qualified participants chance to stake decent amount of ONION from the airdrops.
5 hours ago I received my portion of the airdrops and I'm very satisfied by what I got. Now I'm already excited for the next DeepOnion airdrop to my ONION wallet. Grin
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:02:28 AM

DeepOnion have good prospects. 10% per annum in the first year.
But this train passed only two stations.
Ahead 38 more and further the moon  Grin
Join now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:18:47 PM

Yes. DeepOnion already have two airdrops. But it's good that we still have 38 airdrops left.  Grin
Now I'm staking it, and it's very good. Next week's airdrop will get my stakes higher.

Aside from ONION, I also stake DNR and LINDA.
And I like to repeat this, I also love it staking RAIN, IFLT, BITB, 1337, and INSN too.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:18:38 PM

I agree with you all that staking BITBEAN is very good.
I can say that it is very profitable.
I also stake IFLT and RAIN, 1337 which are also profitable.
I staked PIE before and it was also good.
I will stake with it again soon, if it's still good.

Also there's a new one, DEEP ONION.
See it for yourself to appreciate it.
I believe it has also very great potential in the future.
I will be staking it very soon.

Those are interesting facts, mate. Indeed, sprouting BitBean is very good as I've made quite some profit after leaving my "beans" for a month on my wallet. The best thing about this coin, is that it is extremely fast in transfers and it has a large block size of 20mb making it capable to handle almost anything at it.

Best of all, it has an inexpensive price, making it quite attractive to join in and buy lots of BitBeans to sprout.

RAIN is another great coin, as it has random rewards, sometimes leaving you with a massive reward (if you're lucky) making it an extremely profitable one to stake for the long term.

Now that you've mentioned DEEP ONION, it looks like a very interesting coin to stake, especially if it's related to Tor anonymity (hence the name ONION). Just my thoughts Grin

Thanks for the information about BitSend. I'll take that into consideration, in case I decide to invest into it at any point in the future.

As per the coins I stake, I do so mostly within PoSWallet, as I can't leave my PC on at all times. Since it brings the convenience of staking, without having to worry about your wallet, I've left some BitBean in there to sprout for the long term.

Hopefully, if the service remains as is, I would be able to leave my BitBean there for many years to come, and them withdraw them for a very nice reward Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btc4peace

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:29:53 PM

I still vote for BTCFarm.org ... I am biased toward my own project of course.  However, with http://altcoin.pub going live this week, and getting the Shapeshift affiliate approvals in order, we will be earning in no time at all.

Sales are down during the BTC fork upgrade and should resume tomorrow or Thursday. 

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:01:30 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 09:56:17 AM by kissmarx

Well everything seems very good now about BTC and BCH, top 1 and top 3 in coinmarketcap having ETH sandwiched beetween them.
Since I have the amount of BCH as my BTC holdings, 75% of my BCH I will be selling for BTC.
Then I will buy more RAIN and IFLT. Plus I will venture into JapanCoin, a new PoS/W coin with 55% PoS percentage per year.

And you know what else just happened atm? as i'm writing this I just received +500 ONIONs. Wow Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: