Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71360 times)
Raiderlam

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:43:24 AM

mooncoin will up ×100
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:54:28 AM

mooncoin will up ×100
I also hold mooncoin. If the price goes x100, then we will rejoice.
But i'm sorry to tell you, it does not belong to this thread. This thread is only for PoS coins. Mooncoin is PoW.
Have a nice day, mate Grin
TestingGI

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:03:31 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FOOT_BTC
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1372

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:01:09 PM

Well everything seems very good now about BTC and BCH, top 1 and top 3 in coinmarketcap having ETH sandwiched beetween them.
Since I have the amount of BCH as my BTC holdings, 75% of my BCH I will be selling for BTC.
Then I will buy more RAIN and IFLT. Plus I will venture into JapanCoin, a new PoS/W coin with 55% PoS percentage per year.

And you know what else just happened atm? as i'm writing this I just received +500 ONIONs. Wow Grin

Nice. Selling BCH for Bitcoin is very ideal to expand your profits and invest that money into PoS coins with high rewards. At the moment, BCH's value has been on constant decline, which may be the result of Bitcoiners dumping it in exchange for free money.

Things aside, RAIN is a very attractive PoS coin to invest into right now. It has high rewards that will keep you staking for months. This new PoS coin you've mentioned called JapanCoin looks attractive too.

With its 55% stake rates, you can make ROI within a year if prices don't go lower than what was initially invested.

All in all, it's good to grab a couple of these PoS coins to stake for the long term and build your way towards endless profits. The fact that there are many PoS coins with high rewards, makes it easy for anyone to start making money right away with little effort. And best of all, power consumption is very low when compared to mining cryptocurrencies, making them ideal for investing in the long term.

Nevertheless, it's good to see new PoS coins emerge in crypto land as it expands the options to choose from within them. From high stake rewards coins like 1337, to rare valuable PoS coins like Diamond, the possibilities of making profit here are endless. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jonny83

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

I only just recently discovered pos coins and ive been holding 808 coin and bitbean for the last couple of weeks. 808 is awesome i bought in at 16 sats and its 28 already. Plus im getting 17% compound interest on top. Make your investment back in 50 days!! Atm my investment is paying out £600 every 8 days in coins that are appreciating all the time so win win. Their daily volume has gone up considerably in the last week and id advise anyone to check it out
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 12:43:11 AM

Well everything seems very good now about BTC and BCH, top 1 and top 3 in coinmarketcap having ETH sandwiched beetween them.
Since I have the amount of BCH as my BTC holdings, 75% of my BCH I will be selling for BTC.
Then I will buy more RAIN and IFLT. Plus I will venture into JapanCoin, a new PoS/W coin with 55% PoS percentage per year.

And you know what else just happened atm? as i'm writing this I just received +500 ONIONs. Wow Grin

Nice. Selling BCH for Bitcoin is very ideal to expand your profits and invest that money into PoS coins with high rewards. At the moment, BCH's value has been on constant decline, which may be the result of Bitcoiners dumping it in exchange for free money.

Things aside, RAIN is a very attractive PoS coin to invest into right now. It has high rewards that will keep you staking for months. This new PoS coin you've mentioned called JapanCoin looks attractive too.

With its 55% stake rates, you can make ROI within a year if prices don't go lower than what was initially invested.

All in all, it's good to grab a couple of these PoS coins to stake for the long term and build your way towards endless profits. The fact that there are many PoS coins with high rewards, makes it easy for anyone to start making money right away with little effort. And best of all, power consumption is very low when compared to mining cryptocurrencies, making them ideal for investing in the long term.

Nevertheless, it's good to see new PoS coins emerge in crypto land as it expands the options to choose from within them. From high stake rewards coins like 1337, to rare valuable PoS coins like Diamond, the possibilities of making profit here are endless. Just my opinion Smiley

I agree, Rain is very attractive to invest in as I have and have already made some good profits thanks to the random staking rewards, it's like a masternode coin. I think I'll also look into this JapanCoin as 55% staking rewards is pretty good to make some profits from in the short to mid term if like you said the price stays stable or happens to rise. Another great pos coin is 808 coin like someone has mentioned here as the staking rate is very good and profitable, the volume is now picking up and so is the price so it's been a great coin to stake and will continue to be for a while longer.

The rare staking coins I have are DMD and Triangles and I try and add more coins each week as these 2 coins have very low supplies so they could be hard to come by in the near future. More so DMD once they release their masternodes which will make the coin in high demand and the coins on the exchange could dry up very quickly. Triangles also is a low supply coin with only 120k total coins in supply however it needs an active dev but the price has been rising for the past couple of months now and is holding steady in the $3 to $7 range. Also the staking rate is pretty good at 33% per year.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

The best proof of stake PoS coin and most undervalued coin is Spectre XSPEC.
That coin is also the most Anonymous Coin now.
The coin is not so much, it is not easy to buy it now.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:01:01 PM

This is mostly just a repeat of what I just wrote in the Noble thread.  I've spent the last two months looking intensely at low price coins, especially POS ones.  Most of them have huge sell walls either at the 1 or 2 sat range, or a bit higher.  Noble can actually go up 3x relatively easily, if some people get behind it.   Plus, it has a higher POS interest than many other coins, at 8%.  I used to just buy on Poloniex and Bittrex but now including these other low sat coins as a hedge and it's worked out great.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

deeponion is a pos coin. it's also pow at the moment and with free airdrop. no financial risk and is worth a look. click on my sig to find out more
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

Version V has a good team and is low entry, 60% POS and anyone can mine it on old Sha256 miners.  No high sell walls for moving up either.   The dev is working on a new Windows wallet that has lower CPU usage.

Of course, fake sell walls can be put up or maybe people make more realistic sell walls at any one time.

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:44:44 AM

footycash is a good staking coin to stake and now dev release masternodes with footy. I think it has long term future if dev continue to work hard and get some fantasy websites to accept footy for there fantasy sports.

1337 and 808 coin are good coin to stake with good profits even with high apr they still good profit coins.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:38:38 AM

mooncoin will up ×100
I also hold mooncoin. If the price goes x100, then we will rejoice.
But i'm sorry to tell you, it does not belong to this thread. This thread is only for PoS coins. Mooncoin is PoW.
Have a nice day, mate Grin
Not only PoW, for me this is shitcoin, I can't think the reason make many holder this coin can go the moon x100 the value after pumped by MLM project. Devs this Team are scammer Angry

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:39:30 AM

I want to recommend you deeponions coins. The project is great, good dev and free airdrops. Today was the first day in a exchange. Now the price is around 20 cents.

PD: take a look of my signature!  Wink
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:15:03 AM

Best PoS: Spectre XSPEC
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:36:33 PM

if you have much money, you can buy dash, but if you have small money, you can try to buy waves, you can get nice return, or maybe you can try bitsend
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1372

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:47:42 PM

I only just recently discovered pos coins and ive been holding 808 coin and bitbean for the last couple of weeks. 808 is awesome i bought in at 16 sats and its 28 already. Plus im getting 17% compound interest on top. Make your investment back in 50 days!! Atm my investment is paying out £600 every 8 days in coins that are appreciating all the time so win win. Their daily volume has gone up considerably in the last week and id advise anyone to check it out

Nice. Those are amazing results you've got there, mate. You've made ROI in a short amount of time, which makes these coins highly attractive to invest into, especially 808.

I've been staking some BitBean myself, and the results have been fast too, but 808 looks like a better PoS coin to make bigger profits due to its interest rates.

Things aside, another good coin to invest into would be Hodlcoin. Although not a PoS coin, it has huge interest rates if you hold your coins into your wallet for at least 1 year. Last time, I've invested $20 in HODL and now I'll be able to cash out $140 (at current prices) within a few months when the term is over. Now that is a lot of money! Smiley

I agree, Rain is very attractive to invest in as I have and have already made some good profits thanks to the random staking rewards, it's like a masternode coin. I think I'll also look into this JapanCoin as 55% staking rewards is pretty good to make some profits from in the short to mid term if like you said the price stays stable or happens to rise. Another great pos coin is 808 coin like someone has mentioned here as the staking rate is very good and profitable, the volume is now picking up and so is the price so it's been a great coin to stake and will continue to be for a while longer.

The rare staking coins I have are DMD and Triangles and I try and add more coins each week as these 2 coins have very low supplies so they could be hard to come by in the near future. More so DMD once they release their masternodes which will make the coin in high demand and the coins on the exchange could dry up very quickly. Triangles also is a low supply coin with only 120k total coins in supply however it needs an active dev but the price has been rising for the past couple of months now and is holding steady in the $3 to $7 range. Also the staking rate is pretty good at 33% per year.

Yeah. There are many exciting PoS coins in the market that will help you pave your way towards endless profits. Coins like RAIN, 808, 1337, BitBean, DMD, and Triangles, are very rewarding and may make you rich if you manage your investments well.

Personally, my most favorite coins are DMD and TRI due to their limited supply and stake rates. Being rare cryptocurrencies, may make them extremely valuable in the long term, so it would be wise to buy some while they're cheap before the opportunity ends.

Last year, I've invested $50 in DMD and now I've made $600 just by holding and staking the coins into my wallet. The massive price increase, along with the staking rewards, have helped me reach ROI in no time. And if DMD makes use of the masternodes feature like you said, then it will become very valuable in the future. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:08:27 PM

EAAAAAAAASILY $RAIN !!!!

i stake 1k/day

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/condensate/
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:07:21 AM

The best PoS coins are
RAIN
IFLT
BITB
LINDA
JAPAN
NEO (you'll get GAS from staking)
and ONION
DKexer

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:28:29 PM

RADS (Radium) no question.  Cool
Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:02:58 PM

The best PoS coins are
RAIN
IFLT
BITB
LINDA
JAPAN
NEO (you'll get GAS from staking)
and ONION

You are mostly right but my sure bet would be EQT ( Equitrader ), they will be launching pos very soon and copytrade platform untill then end of year

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: