Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 02:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71348 times)
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:18:57 PM

XSPEC.

This coin is POS AND has a future.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
c-ray

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:28:21 AM

I also agree with NEO, but I think RADS is even better, it has more potential.
It has a great design, only 3 million coins and great pos. Can only grow!
Agree, RADS will be the most gainers of 2017 after some promo
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

The best PoS coins are
RAIN
IFLT
BITB
LINDA
JAPAN
NEO (you'll get GAS from staking)
and ONION

This is definitely the best list of PoS coins you can invest into right now. Among the listed ones, coins like RAIN, 1337, and JAPAN have huge rewards, making them extremely profitable for invesing into the long term.

NEO, is also a good coin to earn decent PoS rewards, as you'll generate GAS in return, that is useful for smart contracts. This approach, is what Ethereum will adopt for its consensus, so it may be quite interesting to stake ETH too, once the time comes for it.

As for BITB, you'll start staking at a fast rate, even if you have 1000 BITB for sprouting. This makes it a good choice for staking in the long term, with a very small balance.

Nevertheless, crypto land is full of PoS coins that are worth giving a try, towards expanding your capital over the long term. Usually, those coins which have high stake rates, experience massive inflation rates, giving a negative effect in their price on the market, but if you manage to get ahold of this situation, then nothing should stop you towards making endless profits over the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
c-ray

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

Why is RADS not in this list?
read this review - https://medium.com/@JiuCrypto/thinking-out-loud-about-pos-coins-and-passive-income-in-crypto-101e6735b651
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:40:24 PM

I will say one thing for PIGGY coin.  The wallet is cute and it's geared towards families and kids as a type of virtual piggy bank.  The staking is always consistent and it doesn't take a lot of coins to start seeing coins coming in.   

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

I will say one thing for PIGGY coin.  The wallet is cute and it's geared towards families and kids as a type of virtual piggy bank.  The staking is always consistent and it doesn't take a lot of coins to start seeing coins coming in.   

What about Agri Novus coin. It has POS of 60% per year.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059823.0

plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

The best PoS coins are
RAIN
IFLT
BITB
LINDA
JAPAN
NEO (you'll get GAS from staking)
and ONION

This is definitely the best list of PoS coins you can invest into right now. Among the listed ones, coins like RAIN, 1337, and JAPAN have huge rewards, making them extremely profitable for invesing into the long term.

NEO, is also a good coin to earn decent PoS rewards, as you'll generate GAS in return, that is useful for smart contracts. This approach, is what Ethereum will adopt for its consensus, so it may be quite interesting to stake ETH too, once the time comes for it.

As for BITB, you'll start staking at a fast rate, even if you have 1000 BITB for sprouting. This makes it a good choice for staking in the long term, with a very small balance.

Nevertheless, crypto land is full of PoS coins that are worth giving a try, towards expanding your capital over the long term. Usually, those coins which have high stake rates, experience massive inflation rates, giving a negative effect in their price on the market, but if you manage to get ahold of this situation, then nothing should stop you towards making endless profits over the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

I think trying to sprout with 1000 Bitbeans is theoretically possible but it would take a very long time. 200k and up get good staking returns.
Orbolon

Activity: 77

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:35:28 PM

I also agree with NEO, but I think RADS is even better, it has more potential.
It has a great design, only 3 million coins and great pos. Can only grow!
Agree, RADS will be the most gainers of 2017 after some promo

Thanks for the suggestion mate!

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:34:25 PM

Nice. PIGGY looks like a very interesting coin to stake for the long term. It has user friendliness in mind, which could help anyone to get started using it right away. Kids may find this one very useful, as it will allow them to build up their wealth, with no age requirement (unlike traditional payment systems).

One thing for sure, is that this PoS coin has an active development and community support, making it ideal to invest into it to profit in the future.

Interesting. With a high stake rate of 60% per year, it could become quite attractive for anyone who is willing to reach ROI within a short time frame. While nothing is guaranteed here, it could be an ideal way to profit if it remains actively traded in the markets, and its value doesn't plummet over the long term.

I've noticed that most PoS coins which offer high stake rates per year like Hyperstake, eventually end up losing their value over time as a result of inflation. But, if you're looking to make money within a short time, and not use this as a means for long term investing, then this would be the most ideal choice. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Nice. PIGGY looks like a very interesting coin to stake for the long term. It has user friendliness in mind, which could help anyone to get started using it right away. Kids may find this one very useful, as it will allow them to build up their wealth, with no age requirement (unlike traditional payment systems).

One thing for sure, is that this PoS coin has an active development and community support, making it ideal to invest into it to profit in the future.

Interesting. With a high stake rate of 60% per year, it could become quite attractive for anyone who is willing to reach ROI within a short time frame. While nothing is guaranteed here, it could be an ideal way to profit if it remains actively traded in the markets, and its value doesn't plummet over the long term.

I've noticed that most PoS coins which offer high stake rates per year like Hyperstake, eventually end up losing their value over time as a result of inflation. But, if you're looking to make money within a short time, and not use this as a means for long term investing, then this would be the most ideal choice. Just my opinion Smiley

I agree. Agri Novus have nice POS income. I don't know about his potential.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

ETH? ETH may go full POS soonish

Jonny83

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:59:33 PM

Check out embercoin emb, its og dev had abandoned it but it got picked up by someone else recently and has 720% interest. Already gone from 2 sats to 10 in the last few days and very high volume on cryptopia today still a bargain
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

ETH? ETH may go full POS soonish
there's still no confirmation about this but its been tackle before that eth will move to PoS and it will be a great deal since the value of this coin continuously increasing again I think if they change to PoS it will be more supported by the traders who loves to gain earnings without doing much.
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

Check out embercoin emb, its og dev had abandoned it but it got picked up by someone else recently and has 720% interest. Already gone from 2 sats to 10 in the last few days and very high volume on cryptopia today still a bargain

how do people take over an abandoned coin? This is the 2nd instance I have heard of this happening.
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:40:53 PM

If you want to make some huge cash you should try CoinonatX. This POS/POW thing takes pyramid scheme to the next level. Expect a pump soon.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
MarMoCoin

Activity: 112

Market Mover

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:15:22 PM

Our MarketMover (MARMO) coin will be a great opportunity VERY soon  Wink

MarketMover.pro
MarketMoverCoin -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050013
Moving markets in ways you can only imagine Wink
N3znicitelny

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

I love staking in pool becouse i have a small amount of every coin Grin
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:59:49 AM

Anyone in Linda coin?
I would like to have more information about Masternode and Pos ROI%
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:26:26 AM

There exists some POS coins to invest like NEO. I saw that some people recommended you that coin and others too.

By the way, you can take a look of DeepOnion, it´s a free token. You just need to put your signature and write 10 posts every week. Really easy and free money. Also, the rewards are very good. In my case, around 10 onions every week.
dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:38:27 AM

If you want to make some huge cash you should try CoinonatX. This POS/POW thing takes pyramid scheme to the next level. Expect a pump soon.

That coin is a scheme alright but they're not very good at scheming. Dev abandoned it and went on to another project, left a bunch of bag holders after pumping it. People defend these type of coins hoping some noobie will take them out their misery and put the lost money back in their pocket. Go look at the chart and stay away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: