Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71348 times)
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

The two coin teams are very luxurious and the COINS have been developing. Pos can be divided into many COINS, and the interest is very small. If you are optimistic, this coin can be held for a long time.
 Grin Grin Grin

mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:16:00 AM

This is a right choice, thanks for the update
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:07:58 AM

A lot of newbie spam posting look a like posts.  Not sure if putting them on ignore list will prevent from seeing them on another thread.

Trust, RAIN, WORM, and Version seem to be the best so far in coins that are low entry with not much room to fall down, above average percentage, good active dev, very stable and not tanking to 1 Sat.

greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:21:33 AM

As my current sig suggests, ive been getting great passive returns from staking altcomm, low coin supply and its at a low price now for solid entry those interested,

ofc DYOR

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Buzz is making a comback after the dev has been working on controlling inflation.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:43:04 PM

Ideacoin is going to sell out tonight! Only 1.5mio coins left at time of writing. It is gonna go 5x after ICO. Sign up here: https://ico.ideacoin.co/invite/Pikachu

That is another clone of BitConnect. Ponzi and scam. You shouldn't be posting your reflink to that shit here.

Stay away from those ponzi things.

The best pos one is NEO for me. It gives you GAS and if you have big sum of NEO, you can have a passive income by selling the given GAS on exchange sites. Waves is also gives tokens for waves leasings.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:56:02 AM

I would suggest you XSPEC,
The best anonymous coin now.

Its PoS is amazing,
Spectre is undervalued and it is still developed but its current state is just amazing.
find some
open in your wallet and you are richer every day Smiley
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:00:09 AM

NEO
XSPEC

They are cool.

XSPEC is undervalued
NEO is just dropping, probably a time to buy now
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:56:03 AM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
The market of POS coins now is too hampered and most of the people there are getting a huge amount of loss. From my side I think that a person should invest inn bitcoin for now as it is the all time best crypto currency and also has a good value growth rate. It is the most fast increasing crypto currency and will also become a future currency after some time.

Most of the people try to invest inn new ICO’s and think that the coin will get a very high value in just sometime but tis does not happen and they face a loss. So, try to invest in trusted currency and earn better from it.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
The market of POS coins now is too hampered and most of the people there are getting a huge amount of loss. From my side I think that a person should invest inn bitcoin for now as it is the all time best crypto currency and also has a good value growth rate. It is the most fast increasing crypto currency and will also become a future currency after some time.

Most of the people try to invest inn new ICO’s and think that the coin will get a very high value in just sometime but tis does not happen and they face a loss. So, try to invest in trusted currency and earn better from it.

If you focus on low sat coins, they don't have far to fall, and it's a way to mine bitcoin on computers that are essentially free.  Plus, it helps add free heat in winter.  It's really a win win situation.  You can always sell the staked coins for LTC or DOGE if they fall too low.

kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

The one right under my signature, stable and robust PoS which guarantee of the PoS reward, no more conflict block or something like that.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:06:20 PM

The one right under my signature, stable and robust PoS which guarantee of the PoS reward, no more conflict block or something like that.

Yes I agree as I have been staking ALTCOM for the last month now and I don't have any complaints about it. The coin stakes really well even with a small amount under 100 coins which I currently have but plan to add more in the near future.

Also I would like to let people know about another coin in BCO which was a mine-able coin but has now finished mining and is now a staking coin. Well its like a staking coin where people holding BCO earn profits from the DEX exchange which is 50% of the profits monthly. Check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2015949.0

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:53:54 AM

lack of edcuation about bitcoin makes individuals consider bitcoin just like a digital forex which has no benefit to thm. tey hink bitcoin is simply a thy and not used throughout the world. that is a incorrect knowing about bitcoin .. when they know about bitcoin .. i believe they'll switch and commit bitcoin. they will save their bitcoin for expense. but it is challenging these to comprehend .. eaybe giving them examples oftthe bitcoin outcomes will make them comprehend about bitcoin.m o

"Many shall come in my name, saying, Lo, here's the Christ."

This isn't just a false Christ, it's a false Bitcointalk account!

But seriously, I think there is a type of Whales war against good low entry POS coins.  Would a real team drive them to 1 Sat?  It looks like Buzzcoin is going down the same way, even tho they have a good team and developer.  They're hovering at 4 Sat buy orders with over 1 BTC sells at 5 and 6.   B3, Linda, 808 coin would take a massive PR campaign to get over their sell walls.  Maybe in a year, maybe six months. 

I can hardly get any one to run the Growthcoin wallets, and Kangeroobits doesn't look very good right now either.   Truckcoin and Versioncoin are still strong.  

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:51 PM

It's rarely too late to get bitcoin because many say the need on bitcoin increaseevery so often it will make bitcoin costs increase, we just have to wait for a cost to go up, althou h the price falls we just have to wait to resover or to the celestial satellitegc

And what do you say now? Everyone was expecting the price to go down, but it is just the opposite! We already have $ 13k for 1 Bitcoin. The cost of mining one Bitcoin is small at the moment and in my opinion it still good moment to invest in mining.
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

Probably it's best coin in regards to being PoS is belugapay.com , is based in UK and Mexico very good company. I invested a few eth in there.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

The best PoS coin at the moment is Diamond Coin:

It is 4 years old, supported by a honest and competent dev team, and backed by a large and faithful community.

It has already moved to PoS 3.0, with a rock solid masternode implementation.

Check it out:

https://bit.diamonds/

https://diamond-info.github.io/

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

It's rarely too late to get bitcoin because many say the need on bitcoin increaseevery so often it will make bitcoin costs increase, we just have to wait for a cost to go up, althou h the price falls we just have to wait to resover or to the celestial satellitegc

And what do you say now? Everyone was expecting the price to go down, but it is just the opposite! We already have $ 13k for 1 Bitcoin. The cost of mining one Bitcoin is small at the moment and in my opinion it still good moment to invest in mining.
but in fact, when Bitcoin has a price of $ 500, then the miners said it was very pleasant and therefore not very profitable to mine Bitcoin. But if today the price has grown almost 26 times compared with that period, then it is very profitable to extract Bitcoin, if we take into account forecasts for the future, 25,000 dollars or more, today it makes sense even to invest.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:03:28 PM

but in fact, when Bitcoin has a price of $ 500, then the miners said it was very pleasant and therefore not very profitable to mine Bitcoin. But if today the price has grown almost 26 times compared with that period, then it is very profitable to extract Bitcoin, if we take into account forecasts for the future, 25,000 dollars or more, today it makes sense even to invest.

But how are you planning to invest? You can buy BTC and hold it waiting for the price to rise as some foresee happening in the near future, or you can invest in mining equipment hoping for the price to hold until you reach ROI. Those are two very different approaches to investing in crypto.

The best alternative IMHO is indeed to invest in some serious PoS coin, mint it and hold it.

galata07

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:07 PM

Best pos coin right now is acc tokens 300% staking first year 100% second year.

http://accelerator.network/1816.html

you need to register new account and can buy acc tokens from their home page with 20 % discount.

low supply combined with real world use mining etherum, bitcoin gold and xml monero with more coming will shoot this to moon.
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:42:04 PM

Probably it's best coin in regards to being PoS is belugapay.com , is based in UK and Mexico very good company. I invested a few eth in there.

Beluga is a token and they have their ICO postponed AFAIK Cheesy I think you're wrong.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: