Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:11:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71352 times)
haxdag

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:11:54 PM

absolutely XSPEC coin

could do 100x value.

better anonymous coin with PoS
Salfuk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Im holding XSPEC Spectrecoin for sure long term, think it has a very bright and fantastic future, should be up there rivalling Monero by the end of the year, it also has fantastic tech, and the big thing here is this coin is actually private, a lot of coins you see out there advertising as the best privacy coin are in fact not private at all, check out the new website and updated wallet that have come out in the last couple of days price and marketcap still very low... dont miss the boat on this one.. also 5% annual staking rewards from your wallet fantastic....
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

The best PoS coin at the moment is Diamond Coin:

It is 4 years old, supported by a honest and competent dev team, and backed by a large and faithful community.

It has already moved to PoS 3.0, with a rock solid masternode implementation.

Check it out:

https://bit.diamonds/

https://diamond-info.github.io/

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 06:57:34 PM by caisa88

I think most coins that are in the portofolio of https://stakeunited.com/mihai091 are great coins to stake(like BUZZ, MONK, XGOX, HOLD).
You just need to transfer your coins into you stake united account, and there is no need to keep any wallet online, they do the staking for you.
My portofolio increased 5 times in value, mostly because the price increase, but also because of the stakes i've received.
I think there is  much more room to grow especially for BUZZ and MONK.
If have any questions or problems, just check out discord channel of StakeUnited team and community: https://discordapp.com/invite/JnM5QUZ.

dminvest

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

Im holding XSPEC Spectrecoin for sure long term, think it has a very bright and fantastic future, should be up there rivalling Monero by the end of the year, it also has fantastic tech, and the big thing here is this coin is actually private, a lot of coins you see out there advertising as the best privacy coin are in fact not private at all, check out the new website and updated wallet that have come out in the last couple of days price and marketcap still very low... dont miss the boat on this one.. also 5% annual staking rewards from your wallet fantastic....

$$$$

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

I think that Centra Also has good prospects for the future today I can see how the value of the coin has increased almost 4 times from the value of the company's ico. How can you collect enough promising coins and find real opportunities for investment.
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

From a staking percentage perspective? Deep onion as it is currently a 10% stake reward.

For all around best technical with emphasis on privacy/anonymity? XSPEC

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

From a staking percentage perspective? Deep onion as it is currently a 10% stake reward.

10% in what time period? how long to ROI?
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

The best PoS coin at the moment is Diamond Coin:

It is 4 years old, supported by a honest and competent dev team, and backed by a large and faithful community.

It has already moved to PoS 3.0, with a rock solid masternode implementation.

Check it out:

https://bit.diamonds/

https://diamond-info.github.io/

Yes. Diamond is one of the best PoS coins available in the market. Its extremely limited supply makes it a perfect store of value for the long term. Compared to Bitcoin, it is much scarcer and energy efficient. The best thing of all is that it implements masternodes feature, making it a highly demanded cryptocurrency for years to come.

Speaking of PoS coins, there are other good ones available in the market too such as PoSW Coin and PoSToken. The first one is a hybrid PoW/PoS which also introduces dividend earnings making it an extremely profitable coin to invest in it. And finally, there is PoSToken which claims to be the first PoS token built with smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. Since now it is possible to create PoS coins or tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, I have the feeling that more new and exciting PoS tokens will come for investing into the future. One good example is the Accelerator token which gives a nice reward in staking the token, as well as it allows you to "cloud mine" certain cryptocurrencies in a mining facility that uses hydropower.

The possibilities are endless, and I believe that investing in PoS tokens that live on the Ethereum blockchain will become the real deal in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

I like Deep Onion and I have invested in it since 2017, currently I still keep Deep Onion a lot. It has given me a lot of profit, I really like it because it has a long-term development strategy and I am satisfied with it. I think you Deep Onion will also have new developments in this new year.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

There are many altcoins to try with, but i think NAV Coin is best fitted for you. This team are looking for a real investors right now. you should try.

plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGRO3esMa8&list=PLMl88lQ2n6yJBTwPqeFk2dIHnIRSooQUa

I think this video illustrates the clear winner...
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

rebellious is pos and just got listed

Any cliffs on this one?
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

rebellious is pos and just got listed

Any cliffs on this one?

I don't know too much about it, its a project from nederlands that just got listed on coinmarketcap yesterday.  Looks legit but I guess you never know.  website is rebellious.io
rgkirkpatrick

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

STEEP. Definitely STEEP.   http://steepcoin.net

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2358637.0

Take as large a position as you possibly can, initially, and the early staking rewards are astonishing (see the STEEP HILLS system).  To control dilution, however, they diminish later on. 

Plus, you are staking an awesome coin -- screaming fast transactions, hardcore anonymity features, a dedicated and responsive team, a great community, and a roadmap that will make them the coin of choice for privacy fanatics. 
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

There are many altcoins to try with, but i think NAV Coin is best fitted for you. This team are looking for a real investors right now. you should try.

Thanks for the tip. NAVcoin has interesting features such as NAVTech to preserve users' privacy. Given the level of development, and innovation it has, it could become very valuable in the long term. PoS coins like this one have huge potential towards becoming extremely popular in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, investing in them can give you huge rewards over the long term. As such, I'll be adding this one to my favorite PoS coins for investing in 2018.

Another good PoS coin to invest into is Magi. While this one is also a PoW coin, it gives some nice rewards when you stake it. Best of all, occasionally, Magi has a Proof of Interest campaign which gives you even bigger returns over your investment. It is cheap nowadays and could become much more valuable over the long term.

Nevertheless, now that prices of the whole cryptocurrency market have started to decline, it is the best opportunity to grab some PoS coins and start growing your capital towards your financial success. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
silvaidael

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

I think most coins that are in the portofolio of https://stakeunited.com/mihai091 are great coins to stake(like BUZZ, MONK, XGOX, HOLD).
You just need to transfer your coins into you stake united account, and there is no need to keep any wallet online, they do the staking for you.
My portofolio increased 5 times in value, mostly because the price increase, but also because of the stakes i've received.
I think there is  much more room to grow especially for BUZZ and MONK.
If have any questions or problems, just check out discord channel of StakeUnited team and community: https://discordapp.com/invite/JnM5QUZ.

don't forget coinmarkets.com which also offers features like stake united, they do the staking for us and will WALK AWAY with all that money,
cheesebaby

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:25:18 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:24:19 PM by cheesebaby

+1 for SpectreCoin (XSPEC), best privacy coin with stealth addresses, ring signatures for transaction anonymity, Tor integrated and obfuscation (works in Tor blocked countries), 5% stake rewards, community funded devs with extensive cryptography experience, new updated wallet this week, with optional donations to developers.

And soon to come in v2.0 (around Q2 2018) - stealth staking! So, for the first time ever you can have PoS, stake rewards and anonymity!
antoinnepy

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

OP Coin. Very nice ROI and it's still at an incredibly low price. Mcap is $3m. Can easily x2 or x3 in the coming months.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

Look at HODL! The price increased 205% today! There is an interest of 5% if the coins are locked, not 10%. Normally the price is near 28 satochis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: