Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:01:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71352 times)
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

i think right now its PIVX. They implemented zero coin protocol, so it looks the most promising pos/masternode coin out there, with a cheap entry price. The dev team behind it is very capable.
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

[EQT] Equitrader hands down has the best ROI for a pos coin 30% immediate staking in wallet and its been around for a while.
MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

spectre dividend. just wait they release their payout rate so I will buy some and hold. trade.io is good too

celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

Rebellious has 10 percent staking,  Rebl Is basically at its lowest price at the moment, only 10 cents and 100 mill are being burned.  It just got listed.
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

I advise you to keep only promising anonymous coins.
I analyzed the market and I recommend to you:

1) XSPEC - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets
http://matchcoins.info/?c1=monero&c2=spectrecoin
Code:
Price of XSPEC, when XSPEC market cap reaches XMR market cap
(XMR Market Cap / XSPEC Market Cap * XSPEC price)
XSPEC = $ 267.99 (92.73x of actual XSPEC price)
0.0230912 BTC

2) Phore PHR - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/#markets
http://matchcoins.info/?c1=monero&c2=phore
Code:
Price of PHR, when PHR market cap reaches XMR market cap
(XMR Market Cap / PHR Market Cap * PHR price)
PHR = $ 674.02 (148.79x of actual PHR price)
0.0580766 BTC
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

Bitbean

About Bitbean's innovative Proof of Stake:
Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins.
This is a much better form of proof of stake than giving % interest.
Coins are supposed to be a payment system. Bitbean's PoS encourages people to actually process transactions instead of hoarding their coins and only process a transaction once in a blue moon to only collect their interest which is not a good method for making a payment system.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Coins are supposed to be a payment system. Bitbean's PoS encourages people to actually process transactions instead of hoarding their coins and only process a transaction once in a blue moon to only collect their interest which is not a good method for making a payment system.

Agreed, that's why DMD ended all the coin maturity based minting when it moved to PoS v3. Now we have to keep our wallets open 24/7 in order to mint any new coins and that's the way it should be.

DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

OPcoin is at 1200% interest and only 3 million marketcap. I would also go for hyperstake simply because it has such great pos wallet control. Currently about 40% annual. After that i would go for bitbean and don't forget POSW. Masternodes getting added soon and the platform is great. Only 5% annual on POSW but it is more secure and will probably rise massively on its own ,
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
Get in early is my advice, over time maybe the worth not moving an inch but the number is sure better.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
Neblio is a very profitable pos coin, especially since the project is great and the developer always deliver their promise. They are ahead of the roadmap, already listed in binance and have a solid community. The APR is only 10% and it's hard to earn stake reward if you only have less than 1000 coin but if you can buy more than 1000 then you will be satisfied with the pos reward. You get the reward and the coin price increase with further development of the project. Don't buy pos that has big APR because the value will go down for sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

Agreed, that's why DMD ended all the coin maturity based minting when it moved to PoS v3. Now we have to keep our wallets open 24/7 in order to mint any new coins and that's the way it should be.

PoS v3... Bitbean invented that and is still the best at it.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

PoS v3... Bitbean invented that and is still the best at it.

Bitbean invented PoS v3? Really? Are you sure about that? I thought all PoS v3 coins had masternodes at the hearth of their network but I might be mistaken...  Huh

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

Rebellious (rebl) looks real good since its at floor price and is brand new.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Hello, have a look at RISE and ICON (Rise has DPOS and ICON will have DPOS)

Cheers
Filantropica

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

Hello , I have invested 1500 € in a project that has a great vision and perspective . They have a nice youtube channel with some funny presentation videos . I like the idea and I think it has a great future. Already surpassed the minimal capital. I see it like the next bitcoin with the simplicity and functionality. They have a virtual chat robot and say that will develope virtual reality apps with artificial intelligence chat robots , you can check it out and give a feedback for yourself.

www.orbistransfer.com
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

The greates coin to stake right now is ALTCOM, they have a great ROI and they are launching masternodes in the next days.. I think the rewards are not active right now but they should be enabled in the next days. They also going to have a rebrand after that they are called SONO project Wink
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:18:04 PM by paramind22

I was seeing a bunch of very low price, high percentage POS coins on C-Cex the other day.  Some were abandoned like Greencoin, but that has some community.   I would have bought more but I had to do something else and now have to start all over again researching them.   I would love to know the under 5 Sat ones that have over 15% interest.  

It's amazing (!) how the high percentage coins like Linda sank to 1 Sat, and most people probably thought that it was because the
high percentage angle didn't work.  Many were over 50 sats for a while recently and are still up pretty high.  The ones I've been mentioning (RAIN, Boat, PiggyCoin, Version, 808, Growthcoin,  Chesscoin, HealthyWorm, Truckcoin, CompoundCoin) are more or less doing well.  Cryptopia has not been very nice to some of these, like Bottlecaps, delisting instead of HODLing for their patrons, but they've made a lot of people good money so not complaining.  

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

Pos coin to buy now are :
1. Dash this coin is a first pos coin and always good to do investment on it.
2. Zrx or zerocoin this coin is like dash but more privacy coin it is like zcash using POS.
3. Next pos coin and still very cheap is aurora DAO.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

I don't have any idea's about this PoS coin but i think this coins was great. I hope someday i can invest my money on PoS coin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

+1 for SpectreCoin (XSPEC), best privacy coin with stealth addresses, ring signatures for transaction anonymity, Tor integrated and obfuscation (works in Tor blocked countries), 5% stake rewards, community funded devs with extensive cryptography experience, new updated wallet this week, with optional donations to developers.

And soon to come in v2.0 (around Q2 2018) - stealth staking! So, for the first time ever you can have PoS, stake rewards and anonymity!

Awesome. Given the level of anonymity features that this coin provides, it seems that it may become one of the best anonymous cryptocurrencies in existence. Enforcing Tor routing, and using Monero's ring signatures would become totally revolutionary. Also, the use of stealth address will help in achieving true privacy over any transaction.

Being a PoS cryptocurrency with privacy features, it could become a great investment for the long term. In my own opinion, the rewards are quite attractive given that it has potential to increase in price over the long term. I'll add this one to my list of PoS coins to invest. Wink

Look at HODL! The price increased 205% today! There is an interest of 5% if the coins are locked, not 10%. Normally the price is near 28 satochis.

Yes. HODL did experienced a huge price increase during this time, and has made me earn some nice profit along the way. I had some coins locked for over a year now, and it has given me great results. Being also a PoW coin, it is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies for investing and holding into the long term. Hopefully, it may gain traction in the future as popularity and usage of the cryptocurrency rises. Smiley

i think right now its PIVX. They implemented zero coin protocol, so it looks the most promising pos/masternode coin out there, with a cheap entry price. The dev team behind it is very capable.

I've always been following PIVX for the latest updates, and I'd have to say that it has a dedicated community and development team. They always bring innovation to their cryptocurrency project, and has come up with greater privacy by adding ZCash's tried and tested technology. Now, with ZK-SNARKS and masternodes, PIVX can achieve greater anonymity over users' transactions.

Given that it is a very active cryptocurrency, it has huge potential for growth in the future making it one of the best investments you'll ever make on a PoS coin. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: