Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71346 times)
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Top ROI on this site ^^

https://masternodes.online/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

Top ROI on this site ^^

https://masternodes.online/

Staking usually returns a different rate than running a node. 

https://forum.pivx.org/t/masternode-vs-staking/442

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

You should check out OPC , it currently offer 1200% reward per year for staking, but in 2 months it will offer 1500% reward per year for staking.
I expect the price to increase a lot before the 1500% reward per year kicks in.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/op-coin/

Awesome. PoS coins with high rates are attractive to experience a return on investment within a short time frame. Given that cryptocurrencies have been declining in value, this would be the right time to grab some cheap PC coins. So far, that's the biggest stake rates I've ever seen on a PoS cryptocurrency. Hopefully, the inflation won’t affect the coin's value in the long term.

Things aside, another good PoS coin to invest into is Radium. It has some nice stake rates, a supportive community, and a dedicated development team. Sometimes, I wonder why it is undervalued, as it has good dedication and brings many exciting features. Nevertheless, RADS and OPC are good PoS coins to have on your portfolio for the long term. Wink

OPCoin is killing it right now. I don't know, if this price remains or not, but my income now is ridiculous.
With 1000$ of investment currently I'm getting 3.29% or 32.9$ daily! After 100k block it will be 4.11% or 411.2$ for 1000$ investment!
Even with the price fall my income is very good Smiley

If you want to keep making money, you have to get more people to stake high percentage coins.  Most people don't even have the skills or sense of security.  If you don't...price chart has not looked good for this coin for the last week.  It's gone from 12 cents to 4 cents.  That's a long term drop in crypto, although many have dropped in the last two weeks. 

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

OPCoin is killing it right now. I don't know, if this price remains or not, but my income now is ridiculous.
With 1000$ of investment currently I'm getting 3.29% or 32.9$ daily! After 100k block it will be 4.11% or 411.2$ for 1000$ investment!

Glad to know that you've obtained wonderful results with this PoS coin. I'm always a fan of highly rewarding PoS coins like these as they have high potential of increasing your capital within a short time frame. Of course, there is always a risk when investing into these cryptocurrencies, but I think that given the rewards you'll get in the long term, it'll be worth it.

Another good coin to invest into right now is Minexcoin. It offers attractive interest rates up to 70% per year. Given that it has a limited supply too, I think that this coin will become a highly rewarding investment in the long term. On the other hand, there is NEO which allows you to earn GAS just by hodling it. And finally, there is Hodlcoin which gives you nice interest rates if you decide to hodl your coins for a year. This last one is not PoS, but it is a very attractive cryptocurrency due to its reward and ability to mine it with a CPU.

Nonetheless, I'm eager to find a PoS coin which has the biggest stake rates yet. Given that new coins come up almost every day, nothing would be impossible in crypto land. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

Best proof of stake coins for long term holds (not pump and dumps that will collapse after a year) are without a doubt NEO, Lisk, Stratis. Those 3 platforms will earn you residual income for years to come, maybe decades, load up now they will never be this cheap again.

my favorite small cap PoS without a doubt is Shift ... potential to get to 1bl$ cap this year easy.

As far as I know binance excahnge gives us GAS if we hold NEO on our account. But I don't use this. I'm checking newly established masternode projects because they're generally cheap enough. Mature projects are expensive for pos.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

There are plenty of other PoS tokens, but I will say two:
NEO - similar to ETH, but using PoS. It is starting to get some ICOs launched ot its network. Also, free gas is always a great welcome.
Stratis
And last, Eth. I know its not PoS - yet. Although it is pretty far away, but when it closes, it will be worth looking into.
Actually Dinero and Neutron will be the best PoS coin because the profit came from them are really good when you're staking.
Neo is the way too similar to ETH then why we would use it instead of using ETH ? In crypto currencies , we need differences and creatives.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

There are plenty of other PoS tokens, but I will say two:
NEO - similar to ETH, but using PoS. It is starting to get some ICOs launched ot its network. Also, free gas is always a great welcome.
Stratis
And last, Eth. I know its not PoS - yet. Although it is pretty far away, but when it closes, it will be worth looking into.
Actually Dinero and Neutron will be the best PoS coin because the profit came from them are really good when you're staking.
Neo is the way too similar to ETH then why we would use it instead of using ETH ? In crypto currencies , we need differences and creatives.

Plenty say NEO is appealing to the Chinese Government. If so, thats a big up, but you can't really know if this holds up.
NEO is already PoS, Where ETH needs plenty of time to implement it.
NEO has a high barrier of entry for ICOs, around $25k, but you can find the precise number at Neo's site. This high price will prevent some scams, but more importantly it will keep lots of dApps littering its network. ETH has countless ICOs which will create an even increasing load at the network. It might not be significant, but we'll see I guess.

However you are right, they are pretty similar. There is a reason NEO is called ETH of the chinese. We need diversity - but I think NEO has its place among other big coins. Also, I expect price increase with NEO, as I feel it did not reach its worth just yet.
DUCAT COIN

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

I don't see a bright future for high ROI POS coins. After the past few months POS coins popped up out of nowhere. People bought, double there initial investment and dumped. Its still happen. Low ROI coins is the way to go, they have steady constant growth with a good return on investment.

However, I see the same happening with Masternode coins popping up. Same applies, you need a low return coin that can steadily grow in price and give you high returns over time.

https://twitter.com/Ducat_coin
https://discord.gg/UEMMqz7
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ducatcoin_official
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

I don't see a bright future for high ROI POS coins. After the past few months POS coins popped up out of nowhere. People bought, double there initial investment and dumped. Its still happen. Low ROI coins is the way to go, they have steady constant growth with a good return on investment.

However, I see the same happening with Masternode coins popping up. Same applies, you need a low return coin that can steadily grow in price and give you high returns over time.
I think so. Currently there are too many altcoin to follow the high POS trend and Masternode to get the attention of the community but I think it will not last long because the profit too high will easily lead to inflation in every crypto coin and when added he no longer cares anymore then it will lose. That made me pretty worried about the future of altcoin with high POS.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

I think so. Currently there are too many altcoin to follow the high POS trend and Masternode to get the attention of the community but I think it will not last long because the profit too high will easily lead to inflation in every crypto coin and when added he no longer cares anymore then it will lose. That made me pretty worried about the future of altcoin with high POS.

Right, as you say. As in real world, a small amount of inflation is desired, high amount of it is something you want to avoid.
Having planned your coin to inflate hardly makes little sense.
However low amounts of ROI might sound appealing for investors, so I agree with you two in this.
What coins have you got in your mind, apart from NEO?
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

You can also try NEO, it gives you GAS. GAS price is very high now and it's rising more.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gas
It's number 57 already with an amazing almost 500 million USD marketcap. Daily trading volume is over 5 million USD. When you hold NEO it gives you GAS if you have it in your wallet or Binance exchange.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

plasmodesmata

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

Glad to know that you've obtained wonderful results with this PoS coin. I'm always a fan of highly rewarding PoS coins like these as they have high potential of increasing your capital within a short time frame. Of course, there is always a risk when investing into these cryptocurrencies, but I think that given the rewards you'll get in the long term, it'll be worth it.

Another good coin to invest into right now is Minexcoin. It offers attractive interest rates up to 70% per year. Given that it has a limited supply too, I think that this coin will become a highly rewarding investment in the long term. On the other hand, there is NEO which allows you to earn GAS just by hodling it. And finally, there is Hodlcoin which gives you nice interest rates if you decide to hodl your coins for a year. This last one is not PoS, but it is a very attractive cryptocurrency due to its reward and ability to mine it with a CPU.

Nonetheless, I'm eager to find a PoS coin which has the biggest stake rates yet. Given that new coins come up almost every day, nothing would be impossible in crypto land. Smiley

Bitbean crushes all those puny POS coins... and half of the coins in existence are on Bittrex not even being 'sprouted' so sprouting difficulty is not as high as it could be, which is a good opportunity for the 'common man'. My retirement is looming on the horizon in a couple years or maybe this one depending on if the price remains this low. and I doubt it will since I 10x my initial investment last year. BEANS! woo hoo!
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

Both PoS coins you've mentioned have good rates. I'm not sure how good they're in terms of development, but if they're able to stay in the market, then it shouldn't be an issue. As for NEO, it is very similar to ETH but that's good because we get a variety of options to choose from. The most interesting part about NEO is that it will have the support of the Chinese government opening its path for greater growth in the future.

There is also another similar coin which is EOS, that will be worth investing in the long term. It provides DPoS, smart contracts, and many other goodies which may become the biggest competitor against Ethereum itself. In summary, I think that it should be wise to buy and hodl NEO to obtain free GAS in the long term, while preserving a huge amount of Ethereum to reap the rewards when it shifts to PoS. EOS works similarly to PoS but it requires you to become a delegate to earn some profit.

All in all, there are many outstanding PoS coins in the market, which are too hard to ignore. It'll be up to you to choose which one to invest into, to multiply your capital for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Neo is fantastic for staking.
Was so angry because bittrex had the wallet offline for weeks and I couldn't withdraw. But I have them now, making me a nice amount of GAS every day.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Accelerator Network announced in the telegram few days ago that they release their own ERC20 exchange. Its already in testing, release coming soon. This token is going to rise in the coming months for sure. It has 300% pos until october, you can rent teraflops with it to mine ethereum/bitgoing gold/etc, its low cap and it becomes an exchange token also. And its been introduced to multiple new exchanges also. And the mining capacity will be upgraded to 3000 gpus this year. You think its going to stay at current low market cap? Snowballs chance in hell.

I have traded Acc for four months now and it has always been profitable for me. Best coin/token I have ever had and the best is still coming. All the other pos tokens are nothing compared to his and I have owned them all from buzz-coin to kcs and neo.

https://accelerator.network/
Telegram:
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@acc_token

Comments from others:
I have made more money with ACC alone than I have with all other ERC20 tokens combined.
And it still seems it is just the start with ACC now starting work on ACC Exchange. I might finally get a lambo after all.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

I think that PoS coins are going to have hard times ahead, especially if Bitcoin keeps climbing in price. I think coins with better chances in the market will be those using DAG algorithm, such as Byteball and Iota.

Yea you are right, nearly all Pos coins are red on these days because of BTC. By the way, there is a new coin which name is Trevelflex (TRF). TRF also use DAG algorithm and relatively a new coin if we compare with Byteball and Iota.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Best proof of stake coins for long term holds (not pump and dumps that will collapse after a year) are without a doubt NEO, Lisk, Stratis. Those 3 platforms will earn you residual income for years to come, maybe decades, load up now they will never be this cheap again.

my favorite small cap PoS without a doubt is Shift ... potential to get to 1bl$ cap this year easy.
I completely agree with this post. In future neo could become behemoth generating money to holders over time. It is my favourite coin to invest in market. Stratis is nice but more risky investment..

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

Accelerator Network announced in the telegram few days ago that they release their own ERC20 exchange. Its already in testing, release coming soon. This token is going to rise in the coming months for sure. It has 300% pos until october, you can rent teraflops with it to mine ethereum/bitgoing gold/etc, its low cap and it becomes an exchange token also. And its been introduced to multiple new exchanges also. And the mining capacity will be upgraded to 3000 gpus this year. You think its going to stay at current low market cap? Snowballs chance in hell.

I have traded Acc for four months now and it has always been profitable for me. Best coin/token I have ever had and the best is still coming. All the other pos tokens are nothing compared to his and I have owned them all from buzz-coin to kcs and neo.

https://accelerator.network/
Telegram:
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@acc_token

Comments from others:
I have made more money with ACC alone than I have with all other ERC20 tokens combined.
And it still seems it is just the start with ACC now starting work on ACC Exchange. I might finally get a lambo after all.

Awesome. Looks like the ACC token is quite a profitable investment after all. I did take the chance to check out the website and I'm impressed with the services that it provides such as mining cryptocurrencies in the cloud. I'm not sure if it is legit, but at least the token itself has good rates allowing you to reach ROI within a short time frame.

The upcoming exchange sounds interesting and might give a boost to its value over the long term. As such, it would be wise to buy ACC while they're cheap before it starts to skyrocket in value.

Things aside, there is another good PoS coin worth investing which is called PoSToken. This one has good rates and a very limited supply. Given that it has been the first Proof of Stake token in existence, it has the potential to bring along other coins which use its PoSToken standard to increase traction of ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum. ACC is one such token which is based on PoSToken, and many more might follow soon. As such, I think that it would be good to hodl both PoSToken and ACC for the long term to increase your profits. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:09:20 PM

I completely agree with this post. In future neo could become behemoth generating money to holders over time. It is my favourite coin to invest in market. Stratis is nice but more risky investment..
you would have invested without problems in these moments for a long time? What are the reasons to be so sure that a coin that is in the middle, which is not so easy to cross, that it will rise even higher?
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Meaning no disrespect to all the projects but I beg to differ  Grin

Check out Diamond Coin:

https://diamond-info.github.io/

https://bit.diamonds/

Masternodes profitability:

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/

DMD fun facts:

DMD has been around since Q2 2013

DMD network produce a whooping 4 blocks per 10 minutes!

DMD transaction fee is only 0.00005 DMD!!!

DMD has a block time of only 135s. POS

DMD Diamond has a transaction speed of 84 transactions per second. Which is 12x faster than Bitcoin!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: