Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71346 times)
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Rebllious is looking great (REBL) it's 10 percent staking, and their own blockchain will be finished soon and right now the price is dirt cheap.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

i did choose for deeponion it a privacy coin DeepVault , Integrated With Obfs4, TOR  it is absolute a coin to watch . buy some and stake !
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

i did choose for deeponion it a privacy coin DeepVault , Integrated With Obfs4, TOR  it is absolute a coin to watch . buy some and stake !
but you didnt watch the video
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

Bitradio (BRO) pays a very good staking rate and also pays anyone BRO to listen to any number of hundreds of different online radio stations that are all interfaced at their site.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834340.2120;topicseen

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

I do think when looking for a good PoS coin that people should look for long term projects that have a future. Yes it is also good to mix it up a little with some high APR staking coins as they can really help build the longer term PoS coins which I have been doing for over a year now. My long term PoS coins are MOIN, DMD, Ignition and soon to switch to PoS DNR, XLR and XSH. These are the ones I like for the long term and of course some of the top coins as well.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

Meaning no disrespect to all the projects but I beg to differ  Grin

Check out Diamond Coin:

https://diamond-info.github.io/

https://bit.diamonds/

Masternodes profitability:

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/

DMD fun facts:

DMD has been around since Q2 2013

DMD network produce a whooping 4 blocks per 10 minutes!

DMD transaction fee is only 0.00005 DMD!!!

DMD has a block time of only 135s. POS

DMD Diamond has a transaction speed of 84 transactions per second. Which is 12x faster than Bitcoin!!!

dmd is really very riskly coin. it has really big volatility.

please be careful when you are investing this coin.

What the hell are you talking about? DMD is a volatile as any other crypto, in fact all things considered is incredible stable.

One year chart:

Where is the "really big volatility"?

Get serious, will you?

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

PIVX https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
There are a lot of POS coins coming in right now.Some ico offer nothing but they just advertise as POS , never ever buy them. Go.for Walton chain or VeChain which will generate THOR when the mainnet releases

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
There are a lot of POS coins coming in right now.Some ico offer nothing but they just advertise as POS , never ever buy them. Go.for Walton chain or VeChain which will generate THOR when the mainnet releases

So true !!!

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
tripkebab

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

Can't believe nobodies mentioned Bitbay.

POS 3.0 currently 5% return. Coin has been about for years and has many defining features due for release in Q2 2018 such as Rolling Peg and Web Market place. They have a very active team, dedicated community and have been consistently hitting all their roadmap milestones.

https://bitbay.market/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

Can u check NEBLIO, this is POS coin with strong team and many amazing release
takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

blackcoin old coin on big exchange bittrex and poloniex  Grin

denarius also look good
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

easily neblio
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:15:40 PM
Merited by vella85 (1)

POS coins that Ive held for 3 years, have active devs, updated apps available and a good prospect to growth would be Blackcoin BLK and Energycoin ENRG

Both are really fast, cheap and easy to use.  BLK was the basis for the development of many other coins that followed and have an active dev team.  Both grew some in 2017 but are far from as highly rated as most popular coins so are cheap to accumulate, hold, stake Smiley

Agree. Blackcoin is one of the oldest PoS coins around, yet it has managed to bring innovation to the crypto space. With different inceptions of PoS provided by Blackcoin (such as PoS 3), it shows us that it has active development and dedication that will ensure its survival in the long term. The best thing of all, is the cheap fees and speed of transactions of this coin. As such, it will be worth investing for the long term.

Energycoin is another great PoS coin to invest into given its stability over time, and active development. On the other hand, there are many other PoS coins which are interesting such as PIVX, PIGGY, BitBean, Emercoin, Peercoin, Hyperstake, LiteDoge, and even Magi. They all have a supportive community, and most of all, great rewards that will allow you to multiply your investment for the long term.

Nevertheless, always look for PoS coins with a solid development team, and community, that will ensure your success in your investments for years to come. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

Still debating? Huh Check out the video! Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPeocP4qhMk

Bean Cash (BITB) is on the top and has the highest ROI.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Best proof of stake coins for long term holds (not pump and dumps that will collapse after a year) are without a doubt NEO, Lisk, Stratis. Those 3 platforms will earn you residual income for years to come, maybe decades, load up now they will never be this cheap again.

my favorite small cap PoS without a doubt is Shift ... potential to get to 1bl$ cap this year easy.
I completely agree with this post. In future neo could become behemoth generating money to holders over time. It is my favourite coin to invest in market. Stratis is nice but more risky investment..

What make you feel that stratis is more risky than Neo? Neo and stratis are good invest since they have high marketcap which mean that the price would be not crash become zero. Zero is the worst one of altcoin but now i never found any altcoin have zero value.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

If it's true that ETH will become PoS - that will be the top 1 thing to invest in; it will grow to the skies after the update I think...

So how about the smart contract? I dont think it can be so easy like that if the etherium would use pos.
However if we could combine both two would be much better because combination between two ideas is amazing.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

I highly recommend DNR as the new fixed 6% PoS is now active. This coin has so many features with masternodes, darksend and atomicswaps just to name a few. DNR has an active dev who is always working on making DNR better and a active community. A good long term future!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.0

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

Beans are STILL crushing the competition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYChlzNUAYw

despite naysayers, FUDsters and other ne'erdowells negative comments...

and Alpha crypto only started with a few Beans for his experiment Imagine if he'd really invested...

play with some numbers on here: http://sproutingcalculator.com/
polishwarrior

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

I think it's better to follow ICO course to invest nowadays many ICO are running and various bonuses are offered. and the price is very cheap to invest in long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: