Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71346 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:51:50 AM

One of the best Coin with PoS to bet on for the foreseeable future is undoubtedly IoTeX, which shortly, on March 15th, will launch its Mainet and begin voting for the delegates.
Depending on the Coin owned and how many days you want to block the Coin, you can get to receive between 20% and 25% through the PoS staking.

Excellent team and real and operational use cases; I'm sure we'll hear about it soon, as it will cut out its space in the vast field of IoT.

https://iotex.io/
https://iotex.stakingteam.com/
https://iotexlab.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:56:44 AM

One of the best Coin with PoS to bet on for the foreseeable future is undoubtedly IoTeX, which shortly, on March 15th, will launch its Mainet and begin voting for the delegates.
Depending on the Coin owned and how many days you want to block the Coin, you can get to receive between 20% and 25% through the PoS staking.

Excellent team and real and operational use cases; I'm sure we'll hear about it soon, as it will cut out its space in the vast field of IoT.

Completely agree with you, mate. IoTeX relies on a new consensus algorithm known as RDPoS which is believed to be an improved version of DPoS used by EOS and other major cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, RDPoS is much more decentralized than DPoS by design which would contribute towards a healthy and stable blockchain network. The IoTeX cryptocurrency while being new, it has a solid development team and community behind it. Investing into it now, would allow you to experience greater returns in the future. However, everything will depend on the current price of the coin and how well it's used within the mainstream world.

Nonetheless, I consider the top PoS cryptocurrencies as the ideal ones to invest right now. Those are IoTeX, Tezos, TRON, EOS, Cardano, NEO, HotShot, Magi, Bean Cash, and Diamond. The list keeps on growing, providing you with a wealth of opportunities to choose from. Cool

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 09:00:45 PM

Completely agree with you, mate. IoTeX relies on a new consensus algorithm known as RDPoS which is believed to be an improved version of DPoS used by EOS and other major cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, RDPoS is much more decentralized than DPoS by design which would contribute towards a healthy and stable blockchain network. The IoTeX cryptocurrency while being new, it has a solid development team and community behind it. Investing into it now, would allow you to experience greater returns in the future. However, everything will depend on the current price of the coin and how well it's used within the mainstream world.

Nonetheless, I consider the top PoS cryptocurrencies as the ideal ones to invest right now. Those are IoTeX, Tezos, TRON, EOS, Cardano, NEO, HotShot, Magi, Bean Cash, and Diamond. The list keeps on growing, providing you with a wealth of opportunities to choose from. Cool

This IoTeX coin sounds interesting with this RDPoS algorithm as I've never heard of it before or even heard of DPoS lol so I'll be checking it out for sure. I'm always looking for new PoS coins to add to my ever growing PoS portfolio of coins. Thank you for sharing!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:36:13 PM

This IoTeX coin sounds interesting with this RDPoS algorithm as I've never heard of it before or even heard of DPoS lol so I'll be checking it out for sure. I'm always looking for new PoS coins to add to my ever growing PoS portfolio of coins. Thank you for sharing!

Sure thing. Once you get a hold of how RDPoS works, you'll notice that it's much more decentralized by design than DPoS and PoS. The RDPoS consensus algorithm is highly scalable, and energy efficient like PoS. The difference is that instead of holding the coins yourself on the wallet for profit, you propose yourself to the community as a delegate. If elected among a pool of several delegates, you'll get the chance of earning that cryptocurrency on a regular basis (like passive income). This is more democratic than PoS, as you would only get to profit and support the blockchain if you're elected (not everyone can participate in the consensus process).

The same principle applies to DPoS, but the main difference of IoTeX's RDPoS algorithm is that it randomly chooses delegates from a pool of elected delegates (instead of the same delegates overseeing consensus all the time). Whenever this would become successful, is yet to be seen but the approach is quite innovative.

Speaking of DPoS, EOS is also one of the best coins to invest into right now as it allows you earn coins by simply leasing your balance to other accounts. There's a platform known as Chintai which allows you to do just that. On the other hand, there's Waves cryptocurrency which pays you on a regular basis by leasing your coins to other nodes (LPoS consensus algorithm).

Which means that if you invest into both EOS and Waves, you can build a nice passive income that will last for years to come (if their Blockchain networks are still alive of course). Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:37:34 PM

Sure thing. Once you get a hold of how RDPoS works, you'll notice that it's much more decentralized by design than DPoS and PoS. The RDPoS consensus algorithm is highly scalable, and energy efficient like PoS. The difference is that instead of holding the coins yourself on the wallet for profit, you propose yourself to the community as a delegate. If elected among a pool of several delegates, you'll get the chance of earning that cryptocurrency on a regular basis (like passive income). This is more democratic than PoS, as you would only get to profit and support the blockchain if you're elected (not everyone can participate in the consensus process).

The same principle applies to DPoS, but the main difference of IoTeX's RDPoS algorithm is that it randomly chooses delegates from a pool of elected delegates (instead of the same delegates overseeing consensus all the time). Whenever this would become successful, is yet to be seen but the approach is quite innovative.

Speaking of DPoS, EOS is also one of the best coins to invest into right now as it allows you earn coins by simply leasing your balance to other accounts. There's a platform known as Chintai which allows you to do just that. On the other hand, there's Waves cryptocurrency which pays you on a regular basis by leasing your coins to other nodes (LPoS consensus algorithm).

Which means that if you invest into both EOS and Waves, you can build a nice passive income that will last for years to come (if their Blockchain networks are still alive of course). Wink

Thank you my friend, I have been looking at EOS for a while now but haven't taken the plunge to buy any. Waves I do own and have since 3 years ago now and I really like how they have their leasing feature. My goal is to build up enough PoS and masternodes as I can so that in the near future I'll be able to live off the passive income that they generate so this thread will help me and anyone looking to do the same.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:47:22 PM

Although they use a different word TEZOS is a good project to use for staking. They call it baking but it's actually the same thing, and best of all it works from a cold storage wallet so you don't have to leave your computer on all the time

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:53:53 AM

Thank you my friend, I have been looking at EOS for a while now but haven't taken the plunge to buy any. Waves I do own and have since 3 years ago now and I really like how they have their leasing feature. My goal is to build up enough PoS and masternodes as I can so that in the near future I'll be able to live off the passive income that they generate so this thread will help me and anyone looking to do the same.

I have the same goal as you, mate. By investing on PoS coins, and masternodes, one could achieve a decent passive income that's enough to live off it. There are so many cryptocurrencies these days with attractive interest rates per year, which are extremely ideal for said purpose. Personally, I have a list of selective cryptocurrencies which are good towards building a solid passive income over the long term. Such list involves cryptocurrencies such as EOS, STEEM, ARK, LISK, Waves, Komodo, and Stellar.

In case you didn't knew, Stellar (XLM) allows you to earn interest by holding the coins. All you need to do is to set the inflation destination on your Stellar account to start earning daily (check out Lumenaut on Google). Smiley

Although they use a different word TEZOS is a good project to use for staking. They call it baking but it's actually the same thing, and best of all it works from a cold storage wallet so you don't have to leave your computer on all the time

Yes. Tezos is a DPoS cryptocurrency and works in a similar fashion to other coins like EOS, ARK, and LISK. Personally, I prefer DPoS coins on top of PoS ones, since they provide a better revenue stream without having to leave the wallet open every time. Also, DPoS is far more democratic than PoS (although it's considered somewhat centralized).

Nonetheless, if you're looking to invest within the top PoS coins in market cap, then I'd suggest that you look further into EOS, TRON and STEEM as they provide good opportunities for profit.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 02:48:04 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 11:12:43 AM by Vikhy

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
x42 protocol might interest you. Zero-fee Blockchain with Proof-of-stake(not dPoS),Finite supply.Building a Sidechain and dApp platform.
Coding language is C# Masternodes are to be launched very soon.
Ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4799548.0
GitHub: https://github.com/x42protocol

Anyone can host a full node,support the network and start staking. Smiley

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:36:16 PM

Is it possible that today there are still chances of good investments in any other projects besides Bitcoin and ethereum? It seems to me that I would not take risks What means that have remained for today, Especially since they again predict a strong drop in the market in May of this year.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:27:06 PM

It seems to me that at the moment the era of other technologies, called SPoS, is coming. As far as I know, this technology is more perfect.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:02:54 PM

for me the best proof of stake coin is ethereum but when they launch this functionality i don't know hope soon very soon to avoid proof of work inflation -good luck for all Smiley
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:26:21 AM

It seems to me that at the moment the era of other technologies, called SPoS, is coming. As far as I know, this technology is more perfect.

The SPoS technology seems to be an innovative approach to PoS, without a doubt. However, it has a greater degree of centralization largely because it depends on specialized hardware for security. It's still a concept though, as it's too early to tell how it will behave among the crypto space.

Speaking of SPoS, the developer of this innovative consensus algorithm is the one who created Peercoin. This cryptocurrency was the very first PoS coin to emerge on the market, paving the way for others to emerge. Right now, prices have stalled, but it's one of the best PoS coins to invest right now because of its proven track record of development and innovation.

Peercoin is still going strong with a dedicated community behind it. Best of all, it has an interest or staking rate of 1% per year, which greatly prevents hyperinflation. Smiley

for me the best proof of stake coin is ethereum but when they launch this functionality i don't know hope soon very soon to avoid proof of work inflation -good luck for all Smiley

Ethereum is the best PoS coin without a doubt. It's still PoW but being slowly transitioned into PoS. I'd suggest that you buy as much as you can while it's cheap before prices start to skyrocket. The current pricing may not last for long, as Bitcoin starts to gain traction within the market causing an uptrend for Ethereum. One interesting feature for ETH though, would be the staking pools as you could easily build your own passive income system with your ETH holdings.

Investing a little into ETH now and then, will allow you to make a decent profit when it switches to PoS. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:59:03 AM

The best PoS that I experience is Accelerator or ACC .
I manage to get some of their airdrop and buy while they are at a low price and stake it.
Then the price went crazy sold half of my holdings and manage to gain profit because I get my investment back and still have some ACC stake it again until the price went down.

jameshugo17

Activity: 721

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:08:53 AM

He had some news for Ethereum POS. However, this development still has not occurred. Why is he so late? Now I think the most robust project similar to POS is XTZ.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:19:11 AM

The best PoS that I experience is Accelerator or ACC .
I manage to get some of their airdrop and buy while they are at a low price and stake it.
Then the price went crazy sold half of my holdings and manage to gain profit because I get my investment back and still have some ACC stake it again until the price went down.

Accelerator Network is quite a promising project. It's one of the first PoS tokens to emerge within the Ethereum blockchain, making it highly innovative. While there's going to be a swap to a new token on June 2019 (which will not use PoS anymore), it's good to stake the old ACC token before the swap begins. The stake rates are quite attractive, making it a highly profitable ERC-20 token to invest into.

Other PoS coins that are quite profitable are Bean Cash and StakeNet. Their development teams are highly active, and their communities are outstanding. Of course, their prices are extremely low these days which is a result of the bear market that began in 2018. But, investing into these cryptocurrencies and staking them on your wallet, will help you gain a return of investment over the long term.

Nonetheless, the best thing that PoS coins have is that they pay for itself over time by simply holding them into your wallet. Bean Cash, StakeNet, Magi, PIVX, among others, are quite attractive cryptocurrencies to invest nowadays. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:59:27 AM

He had some news for Ethereum POS. However, this development still has not occurred. Why is he so late? Now I think the most robust project similar to POS is XTZ.
I am also staking some XTZ, it works nicely and without problem since the beginning. To me it seems very similar to Waves (where you lease your coins to a staker), however Waves has much lower staking rewards.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:59:48 AM

I am also staking some XTZ, it works nicely and without problem since the beginning. To me it seems very similar to Waves (where you lease your coins to a staker), however Waves has much lower staking rewards.

I've never tried staking Tezos before, but it seems that it's quite promising with its innovative smart contract technology. What has attracted me the most about it is the larger staking rewards than Waves. I've been staking some Waves for a couple of months now, to only obtain a very small portion of profit. This is good in some point, as it prevents the cryptocurrency from becoming extremely inflated over the long term. However, it's not good to make some real cash within a short time frame. Despite this, Tezos could be a nice PoS coin to invest into relative to other popular alternatives like EOS and TRON.

As for staking TRON, you can earn extra coins if you vote for specific representatives. I've been investing into SesameSeed so far, and I've been earning a decent income in TRX daily. The more you invest into the SEED token, the more TRX you'll earn. But, as with any PoS cryptocurrency, there are some risks which can put all your investments down the drain if not taken care of. The huge risk relies on the current market price per coin, which can either go to the moon or hit the bottom. Which is why, you'd need to do your own due diligence before investing your hard-earned money into PoS cryptocurrencies. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:27:32 AM

PoS coins usually fluctuate because there is a problem of trust in their issuance, so the profitability depends on the team and the project itself. It's difficult to say which are the most profitable by the oscillation. But if you are lucky you will have nothing to complain about because sometimes this form of emission is generous.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:26:03 PM

PoS coins usually fluctuate because there is a problem of trust in their issuance, so the profitability depends on the team and the project itself. It's difficult to say which are the most profitable by the oscillation. But if you are lucky you will have nothing to complain about because sometimes this form of emission is generous.

Completely agree with you, mate. While this is true, there are a select few PoS cryptocurrencies which are quite worth the investment. I tend to look for PoS cryptocurrencies with highly active development and a supportive community. Also, the supply of a specific cryptocurrency is something important to have in mind as it could either affect or benefit your investment over the long term.

There's been several PoS cryptocurrencies with high inflation, causing their price to become lower each day. I used to stake Mintcoin in my early days, but now it seems to be abandoned in development and its price is super inexpensive. Situations like these, make people desperate as they're left holding the bag of useless coins (bagholder). Which is why, I strongly believe that we should do our own research in order to seek PoS coins that are well worth the investment.

Nonetheless, PoS coins like Peercoin, Blackcoin, StakeNet, and Ethereum (once it switches to PoS, of course) are tried-and-tested within the Blockchain industry with several developers and the community working on them every step of the way. Best of all, they're not hyperinflated unlike many PoS coins in the market right now. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:38:47 AM

Completely agree with you, mate. While this is true, there are a select few PoS cryptocurrencies which are quite worth the investment. I tend to look for PoS cryptocurrencies with highly active development and a supportive community. Also, the supply of a specific cryptocurrency is something important to have in mind as it could either affect or benefit your investment over the long term.

There's been several PoS cryptocurrencies with high inflation, causing their price to become lower each day. I used to stake Mintcoin in my early days, but now it seems to be abandoned in development and its price is super inexpensive. Situations like these, make people desperate as they're left holding the bag of useless coins (bagholder). Which is why, I strongly believe that we should do our own research in order to seek PoS coins that are well worth the investment.

Nonetheless, PoS coins like Peercoin, Blackcoin, StakeNet, and Ethereum (once it switches to PoS, of course) are tried-and-tested within the Blockchain industry with several developers and the community working on them every step of the way. Best of all, they're not hyperinflated unlike many PoS coins in the market right now. Just my thoughts Grin

Made me look on the Blackcoin as i had completely forgotten it. I thought it would be flat lined by now but it actually looks pretty good. Volume could be higher considering that's it's higher on the marketcap i thought it would be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: