Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71346 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:44:55 PM

Well I have decided to take the plunge and buy some Neblio and start staking. I only have a couple hundred coins so it is going to take some time before I start to earn some stakes but I plan to add to this stack every month. I'm also looking at a couple more staking coins which I have been keeping my eyes on for the past couple of months to see how they hold up. I'll make a post soon as I want to see how they go this month.

Neblio is a great PoS coin overall. It's one of the very few PoS cryptocurrencies which is quite undervalued given its unique features, and most of all, active development. I haven't staked Neblio before, but I've heard good things about it. As for as profit is concerned, I'm not sure whenever NEBL compares itself to other PoS coins like Bean Cash and Syndicate. But, as long as it's actively supported and maintained by the community, there should be nothing to worry about.

If you're looking for a great coin to invest for the long term, then I'd suggest that you consider NEO. Back in the day where Bitcoin's bull market took the world by storm within 2017, NEO was worth around $150 per coin. It's now valued at nearly $15 per coin, but it has potential of becoming bigger in the future. After all, it's a smart contract platform like Ethereum is. NEO may not be a pure PoS coin, but it gives you dividends in the form of "GAS" (another coin which is used within the NEO blockchain) by simply holding the cryptocurrency in your wallet. The main advantage here, is that you don't need to leave your wallet open 24/7 unlike most PoS cryptocurrencies on the market today.

You'd simply buy NEO, hold it in your NEON wallet, forget about it, and within a few days you'll see some "GAS" in your account. It's that simple. Soon, NEO's big upgrade is expected to go live (NEO 3.0) which I believe that will trigger an uptrend in price for the cryptocurrency. Overall, my most favorite PoS coins seem to be Bean Cash, Peercoin, Blackcoin, StakeNet, and NEO. Once Ethereum becomes PoS too, it'll be in the top of my list for sure. Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:51:20 PM

So i will not name the coin but you can check top 50 or top 100 and manually check best stake results with keeping in my other factors such as coin price and roadmap. I think it is better for you to check yourself bcz we can name different coin but it will depend on your fund to buy it and your expectations.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:08:48 PM

Well I have decided to take the plunge and buy some Neblio and start staking. I only have a couple hundred coins so it is going to take some time before I start to earn some stakes but I plan to add to this stack every month. I'm also looking at a couple more staking coins which I have been keeping my eyes on for the past couple of months to see how they hold up. I'll make a post soon as I want to see how they go this month.

Neblio is a great PoS coin overall. It's one of the very few PoS cryptocurrencies which is quite undervalued given its unique features, and most of all, active development. I haven't staked Neblio before, but I've heard good things about it. As for as profit is concerned, I'm not sure whenever NEBL compares itself to other PoS coins like Bean Cash and Syndicate. But, as long as it's actively supported and maintained by the community, there should be nothing to worry about.

If you're looking for a great coin to invest for the long term, then I'd suggest that you consider NEO. Back in the day where Bitcoin's bull market took the world by storm within 2017, NEO was worth around $150 per coin. It's now valued at nearly $15 per coin, but it has potential of becoming bigger in the future. After all, it's a smart contract platform like Ethereum is. NEO may not be a pure PoS coin, but it gives you dividends in the form of "GAS" (another coin which is used within the NEO blockchain) by simply holding the cryptocurrency in your wallet. The main advantage here, is that you don't need to leave your wallet open 24/7 unlike most PoS cryptocurrencies on the market today.

You'd simply buy NEO, hold it in your NEON wallet, forget about it, and within a few days you'll see some "GAS" in your account. It's that simple. Soon, NEO's big upgrade is expected to go live (NEO 3.0) which I believe that will trigger an uptrend in price for the cryptocurrency. Overall, my most favorite PoS coins seem to be Bean Cash, Peercoin, Blackcoin, StakeNet, and NEO. Once Ethereum becomes PoS too, it'll be in the top of my list for sure. Cheesy

I do own some NEO as I picked up some when the price was around $5 - $6 but I don't earn a lot from it as I don't have a huge stack. Yes I agree BeanCash and the likes do earn more rewards which I like, I think having a good mix of PoS coins will be good for the long term.

One of the coins I have my eye on is Shard, I do own some but haven't bought anymore as I'm waiting to see what the team do with their exchange Shardax.

@ @prashant

Thank you my friend, I'll take a look as I like hunting for coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3217

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 08:48:42 PM

is there somewhere analysis about NEO "staking"?
How much coins need to have in wallet, and how much rewards you can expect weekly, monthly, annually etc...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 09:02:45 PM

There has to be at least 10 - 15 new POS coins in Annoucement threads here.  Anyone want to check and post back?

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:33:05 PM

There has to be at least 10 - 15 new POS coins in Annoucement threads here.  Anyone want to check and post back?

To be honest with you, I have gone off new PoS coins because this year I haven't done all that good with new PoS coins. BKS was a massive flop for me as it had potential but the dev team didn't raise enough funds to keep the project going. GLPM was another that failed and right now HTS is looking to swap so for me personally I haven't had much luck with new PoS coins this year and that is why I always go back to buying the older ones like BeanCash, MOIN, Reddcoin and just started a Neblio bag not long ago.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 02:47:28 AM

To be honest with you, I have gone off new PoS coins because this year I haven't done all that good with new PoS coins. BKS was a massive flop for me as it had potential but the dev team didn't raise enough funds to keep the project going. GLPM was another that failed and right now HTS is looking to swap so for me personally I haven't had much luck with new PoS coins this year and that is why I always go back to buying the older ones like BeanCash, MOIN, Reddcoin and just started a Neblio bag not long ago.

That is smart!  I have lost some money on smaller project new coins also.  I am still staking stackbit and overpowered coin, as well as Truck, InflationCoin and Chess.  Version, Rain and Bottlecaps are still in the game and I'm staking those again too, but not on as many exchanges.  I hope to be staking NRG once the Earndrop pays out.   I will have some more to invest soon and will stake some the four you mentioned.

Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:47:07 AM

Stakenet - XSN

About to release there long awaited Multi-currency Wallet which is bringing many unique features to the industry, will be available on all devices including mobile. Some features include Lightning Swaps (the next stage of Atomic Swaps) and 1 click TOR privacy for all assets. It is unique in that all the blockchain databases are stored on their Masternode network of currently over 2100 nodes. This keeps the wallet itself super lightweight and fast as the MN's keep the various chains synced and the wallet just has to connect to the MN's:

It will also feature their Lightning DEX which is a true DEX hosted entirely through the MN network which gives has instant P2P trading due to the Lightning Swap tech powering it. No KYC, no geo-blocking, no withdrawal limits or any of that nonsense just trading what you want, when you want without restrictions and full privacy. Wallet is currently available for public testing on Linux to test the Lightning Swap functionality for those interested, Windows and Android versions for tests are expected very soon.

They have a great economic model which rewards everyone who takes part in helping the network with lots of options so there is something for everyone if they wish to join in:

They got loads more going on and already are well accomplished, they invented arguably the best Cold Staking tech on the market with TPoS and also have multiple world first achievements including being the first PoS/MN project to have active Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network. They were the first to perform Lightning Swaps on mainnet and provide a public guide so anyone could try. They are 1 of 25 projects supported by ALL Ledger devices and also Trezor too. There expertise on Lightning Network is so well regarded that Litecoin got them to update LTC's core code to bring them up to speed on LN.

https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

They are genuinely doing something with their tech that can actually have a massive impact on the industry. All that and they only have a Mcap of $9M.
Ben-carson

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:10:27 AM

Stakenet - XSN

About to release there long awaited Multi-currency Wallet which is bringing many unique features to the industry, will be available on all devices including mobile. Some features include Lightning Swaps (the next stage of Atomic Swaps) and 1 click TOR privacy for all assets. It is unique in that all the blockchain databases are stored on their Masternode network of currently over 2100 nodes. This keeps the wallet itself super lightweight and fast as the MN's keep the various chains synced and the wallet just has to connect to the MN's:

It will also feature their Lightning DEX which is a true DEX hosted entirely through the MN network which gives has instant P2P trading due to the Lightning Swap tech powering it. No KYC, no geo-blocking, no withdrawal limits or any of that nonsense just trading what you want, when you want without restrictions and full privacy. Wallet is currently available for public testing on Linux to test the Lightning Swap functionality for those interested, Windows and Android versions for tests are expected very soon.

They have a great economic model which rewards everyone who takes part in helping the network with lots of options so there is something for everyone if they wish to join in:

They got loads more going on and already are well accomplished, they invented arguably the best Cold Staking tech on the market with TPoS and also have multiple world first achievements including being the first PoS/MN project to have active Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network. They were the first to perform Lightning Swaps on mainnet and provide a public guide so anyone could try. They are 1 of 25 projects supported by ALL Ledger devices and also Trezor too. There expertise on Lightning Network is so well regarded that Litecoin got them to update LTC's core code to bring them up to speed on LN.

https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

They are genuinely doing something with their tech that can actually have a massive impact on the industry. All that and they only have a Mcap of $9M.

Sounds interesting and i have heard of them elsewhere. However what i have seen with projects that lack initial significant funding is they might struggle with funding constraints till a project with good initial funding takes on their idea and boom, is in top 100 killing the original project. I have seen with projects like XYO (killed by LINK) etc..

Be good, do good, make better.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:43:05 AM

Sounds interesting and i have heard of them elsewhere. However what i have seen with projects that lack initial significant funding is they might struggle with funding constraints till a project with good initial funding takes on their idea and boom, is in top 100 killing the original project. I have seen with projects like XYO (killed by LINK) etc..

That's all true but it would be very hard for any project to steal Stakenet tech as you would need a huge MN network to do so which not many projects have one like them.
Ben-carson

Activity: 81

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 12:32:11 PM

That's all true but it would be very hard for any project to steal Stakenet tech as you would need a huge MN network to do so which not many projects have one like them.

I am personally tempted to pick up a few bags. However i saw the marketcap of XYO dwindle to 5M from about 20M when link took centre-stage.

Be good, do good, make better.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:04:51 PM

So i will not name the coin but you can check top 50 or top 100 and manually check best stake results with keeping in my other factors such as coin price and roadmap. I think it is better for you to check yourself bcz we can name different coin but it will depend on your fund to buy it and your expectations.

Agree. It's very important to do your own research and determine your budget, in order to choose the right coin at the right time. The top 50 to 100 coins in market cap seems like a fair choice for investment, although it's best to choose among the top 10 coins in market cap for safety. Whatever it is, invest only based on facts and not on hype. There are so many PoS coins out there on the market which are extremely overhyped, instead of delivering true development and innovation.

Personally, I look forward for Ethereum's transition from PoW to PoS. It'll become one of the best PoS coins to invest, because of it's unparalleled scalability and mainstream adoption. While prices are below $500, it's a bargain that you wouldn't want to miss before this happens. Once PoS takes full effect into Ethereum, you can earn double the amount of money as a result of the increase in price across the crypto market and the staking rewards obtained over time. It's a win-win situation for early adopters of the cryptocurrency. Smiley

I do own some NEO as I picked up some when the price was around $5 - $6 but I don't earn a lot from it as I don't have a huge stack. Yes I agree BeanCash and the likes do earn more rewards which I like, I think having a good mix of PoS coins will be good for the long term.

One of the coins I have my eye on is Shard, I do own some but haven't bought anymore as I'm waiting to see what the team do with their exchange Shardax.

Yes. NEO's rewards may be small, yet it consistently delivers as promised. Most PoS coins out there have a high inflation rate, which have prevented their prices from increasing any further. Yet, NEO has been standing strong despite a substantial decrease in price after 2017's bull market. I'd highly recommended that you diversify your investment into various PoS cryptocurrencies in order to minimize risks as much as possible. Bean Cash would be the top pick, followed by NEO and Decred.

Shard looks like great investment too, although it seems to have a low trading volume with only a single exchange available. Other new alternatives like x42, Tezos, and Cosmos seem like a better choice nowadays, in my opinion. Before buying any PoS coin, it's often best to do your own research in order to determine which coin has true development and innovation. It's not about hype, but rather how useful and widely adopted the coin is within the mainstream world.

Nonetheless, I look forward to see how well it goes with your little PoS experiment. As for me, I'm sticking to the good-old coins even if they're not highly rewarding. I often prefer stability/longevity, over high rewards. Hence, coins like Bean Cash, Peercoin, Blackcoin, Decred, NEO, and Stakenet are good-enough for a long term investment. Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:58:35 PM

That is smart!  I have lost some money on smaller project new coins also.  I am still staking stackbit and overpowered coin, as well as Truck, InflationCoin and Chess.  Version, Rain and Bottlecaps are still in the game and I'm staking those again too, but not on as many exchanges.  I hope to be staking NRG once the Earndrop pays out.   I will have some more to invest soon and will stake some the four you mentioned.

Yeah we always go back to the old PoS coins lol, I sold all my Rain mate as there has been no word from the new dev team, have you heard anything on what they are doing now? I have been out of the loop with this coin for months now when I sold them all. I still stake Bottlecaps as I like this coin a lot and how it stakes so I decided to stick with it.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 11:18:44 PM

Yeah we always go back to the old PoS coins lol, I sold all my Rain mate as there has been no word from the new dev team, have you heard anything on what they are doing now? I have been out of the loop with this coin for months now when I sold them all. I still stake Bottlecaps as I like this coin a lot and how it stakes so I decided to stick with it.

No, there are just a bunch of supporters talking on discord.  No dev for RAIN. 

cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:34:41 AM

Hey guys,

I would like to get your opinions on Neblio? I have been following this project for a while now since the start of the year and it does look good to me as a stable PoS coin. I know the price is up over $1 however its a long way off its ATH of around $37 and has been flat lined for close to a year now so I was wondering what everyone thinks about this one here?

There are some community members supporting this Neblio coin but many people have some positive opinion about this coin. So we should always try to hold some coins in their wallet which we need to find out and follow their channels in order to get updated about this company. We shouldn't follow on other views we have to research ourselves before staking the coins.
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:42:44 AM

You should get your hands on miracletele tokens,staking 200pieces of the token can get you 4-6euros every two weeks,I think miracletele is the best POS coin around now

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1416

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 04:30:34 AM

It is unique in that all the blockchain databases are stored on their Masternode network of currently over 2100 nodes. This keeps the wallet itself super lightweight and fast as the MN's keep the various chains synced and the wallet just has to connect to the MN's:

I take it the wallet itself remains decentralised while able to still use a multitude of currencies, thats my primary concern with anything engaging like this.   Obviously it looks great, I like the colour scheme even but retaining control of my actual wallet contents is first thing I have to double check.   

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:58:38 AM

Try Hobonickels (HBN)

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1215

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:10:53 PM

I think regardless of what we feel the "best" POS coin is, it has to at least be something we can find a use for. Cause if you think about it, all this staking is worthless if nobody needs the services for those staked coins or those Masternodes or whatever staking mechanism you want to make up. Staking for the point of staking and earning makes it no different from fiat interest in a bank.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:40:00 PM

These days: IOST, Decred, Cosmos or Ontology.
In the future: Ethereum, Cardano and ICON.

I share same opinion with you, why having cryptocurrencies that not generate income, when we have cryptocurrencies that generate it?  Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: