Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"?  (Read 79921 times)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3620

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:49:26 AM

Let's not forget he was the only person with the skill set needed to review new projects that took the time to do so so that the rest of us had any idea what we were getting into.

Board lost more with him leaving than if 99% of the rest bailed. There are a handful of people here that will push progress in this arena the rest of us are here to profit and improve our lifestyles if possible.

Sure he was up and down  and I realised he does have a slight issue in dealing with normal people.  I think it is a lack of patience and frutration that others don't automatically get things straight away that he says.

Overall very useful person lost. No point talking about it really, when and if he wants to come back I'm sure he will. YOu can ban a username and ip but not a person. If he is not back he simply does not want to be back as yet.

If anyone one person can design a bitcoin killer I would have thought he is one of the handful that could have a chance. Time will tell.

Why did he leave? Was he banned?  Is he working on a digital currency project?

Banned. He is still working on Bitnet (along with other projects, I believe). He is on steemit and github.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:58:58 PM

@cryptohunter
..you are full of shit buddy.
I called them out first.. all of them.
Try Ethereum or Steem or Ripple way waaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck before Shelby did or anyone else.
Ideology bud.
Something Shelby pretends to adhere to when i actually live and breath it.
He says Steem is scammy as he posts Steem links for profits all over the forum.. hypocrisy to the highest order !
I am the one who went after Carbon Coin and HYP ..first.
I am the one who created the first scam topics on BlockNET and ETHEREUM in 2014.
And i took the punishment for it too !
You got some fucking nerve bullshitting and trying to attack me like that when i can prove you wrong infinitely.

I have caught Shelby red handed many times saying one thing and doing another.
He eventually says Steem is scammy then later posts links to Steem stories all over for money.
How fucked up is that ?

First ?

Read my topic on Ethereum being a scam i posted as it launched..
I can rattle of lots of examples ..that was just off the top of my head.

Anyway.. you are an idiot.
I have no idea why you waste so much effort defending the maniac here.

Mr ICO's are horrible but i will launch my own guy ahhahahhahaha
Mr A good coin can not be launched with out pre-funding in the millions of dollars range guy.

What ?
Did you already invest in Shelby's ICO ?  Cheesy

This topic is done.. i finished it.
I put a fork in his ass a dozen times.
I buried him so bad here there is no coming back.. especially not with out theymos' personal approval.  Cheesy

Reality Check:
I am not on trial here.
I relayed the info because i read the other topics and watched a lot of it play out before my eyes.
Shelby is.. because he claimed to already "HAVE" the Bitcoin Killer and claimed it would be posted in early 2017.. his words.

He's banned because he's a brat.
What's to defend ?
All he had to do is tell theymos i will follow the rules and he would be here.
HE CHOSE NOT TO !
Like a defiant stubborn child.
And you come after me over it all ?
Gimme a break..

I posted what i did here to inform people as to what went down.
If you disagree then just look at the links i posted with proof and read it yourself.
I posted because people were asking and are STILL asking..

And a couple key criticisms aside i wish the guy best of luck and i was rooting for him to stay.
Don't blame me all mad because he let you down..
I also told him to stay when he created a grand farewell topic.. remember that ?
Back when he said he had his main account banned for an i quote "Ethereum FUD"

Guess what..

I INVENTED ETHEREUM FUD  Grin  Cool

Oh and when he was last here.. he had me on ignore like a baby he told me.

FUD first & ask questions later™
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:11:12 AM

I think Shelby may be back (not positive, just a possibility).  I was digging thru some of his Steem articles, noticed his comments on Tezos STARKs (I'm most certainly average intelligence but feel a little bit better that I generally wind up interested in the projects he's commenting on before I stumble across his analysis).

Hopefully he's back.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1799665.msg20092728#msg20092728
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:09:41 AM

@rdnkjdi . He has been sending me messages with links and quotes of what he has said in the forum over and over. I am starting to think the he is on drugs like meth.

Sometimes he talks about very random things like the vitamins he took for that day and vaccines for his father in law.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitzMD

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:21:33 AM

Where's his coin and do we know what he plans to call it?

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:20:54 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 12:05:46 PM by rdnkjdi

@rdnkjdi . He has been sending me messages with links and quotes of what he has said in the forum over and over. I am starting to think the he is on drugs like meth.

Sometimes he talks about very random things like the vitamins he took for that day and vaccines for his father in law.

He is both ingenious and insane.  Way back in the day I was in contact with him on bitmessage.

Often the people who are genius enough to pull off something great are absolutely insane.  Somewhere on the board he was posting dick pics asking about some type of disease and it caused an uproar.  But honestly there are only about 5 people on here I feel like provide valuable information - and most of them post less and less.  I mean this place isn't even about scamming anymore.  It's spotniek trying to uphold his reputation of noob Jesus by saving them from ICOs.  Three people trying to scam.  30 people asking "is altcoin #581 going to pump?" with absolutely no idea if it has any type of innovation - and no reason to care.  

The majority of the posts are by people leveling up accounts to sell to scammers I assume.  So tell him I said I wish he'd come back or keep blogging on steem or whatever.  I ran into his post on Tezos the other day about STARKs.  And also a very recent political post (although I'm more interested in his crypto analysis than political - just because that whole side of the world has exhausted me to the point of not being able to afford to care anymore.)

Glad he's still around.
monsterer2

Activity: 351
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

I think Shelby may be back (not positive, just a possibility).  I was digging thru some of his Steem articles, noticed his comments on Tezos STARKs (I'm most certainly average intelligence but feel a little bit better that I generally wind up interested in the projects he's commenting on before I stumble across his analysis).

Hopefully he's back.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1799665.msg20092728#msg20092728

I can confirm that I am not Shelby. We've had many discussions in the past, but I am not him.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:01:28 PM

Haven't been on the boards for a couple of years and trying to catch up ..
Sorry to ask the obvious ??

Shelby = iamnotback = anonymint = ??

Triff .. 

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:32:00 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 05:56:09 AM by Spoetnik

Yes those are alt accounts of his..

@rdnkjdi
Tell me what would you think if i said.. oh my ICO launches soon ?
Because that is exactly what Shelby said.

He also railed on WITH ME trashing Steem.. then ran around here posting Steem links all over for profits.

that is the tip of the ice berg of his hypocrisy.
He feels exempt.
And it is people like you defending him with comments like that fuel his inflated ego and related problems that arise from it.

One of the key reasons i have always said ICO's are bad is just because of that reason.
They are an exploitation.
Unfair and violate the ideology.
Ideology that exists for a reason which i hope does not need to be explained ..yet again.

Why did guys in the old days bitch & whine about a 2% premine ?
Maybe because money corrupts ?
Corrupts like when you scream Steem is scammy then start supporting it for profits ?
Or..
When you run around here saying ICO's are bad..
Then YOU LAUNCH ONE ?

I've been watching too..
And i can name on 1 hand who has not been taken down or exposed as a hypocrite.
Staff removed for extortion.. escrow guys caught being a fraud.. Shitcoin haters exposed as scammers.
Everyone wants a piece of the trillion dollar ICO game.
Money corrupts and no one is exempt.
..not even Shelby.  Roll Eyes

Mr Bitcoin was launched by US 3 letter agencies as a part of some grand conspiracy by the "TPB"
Which may be but he has never posted a shred of proof.

Reality:
I am not trying to save stupid.
I am posting history because it is largely forgotten.. posterity if you will Wink
I won't be ashamed for being the voice of reason.
I am an ex-con and am the last guy who should be handing out morality lessons.
So when it's me that is saying it you all should realize how fucking pathetic you are.
It's the equivalent of Satan saying hey guys.. you are being *too* bad  Cheesy

I also have been saying all along i come here for my own amusement.
I have said "I told you so" here so much i have google searched it lots many times over the years to tally it up. (it's lots)
I am always right and people here are idiots.

All i have ever heard is why do you hate crypto and why do you hate Altcoins and why do you have profits ?

I say over & over like everything i say *repeated.. i don't.
I just don't support pure garbage for profits.
Why ?
Morality ?
Fuck no.. i don't give a shit about that crap.
I say what i do because it is in ALL our best interest.
The path to success is paved with good intentions and sincerity and hard work etc.
I say what i do so it will get some of our coins adopted and used and some money in our pockets in the process.

Pieces of shit here say ohhhhh why do you hate profits ?
They have the gall.. no the nerve.. not the mother fucking audacity to look me in the eye and pretend there is no distinction between legit coin profits and scam coin profits.

Fuck you all.
This forum is a vast ocean of sleazy back stabbing fraud.
I know because i sent Paypal here years ago ratting you all out.
I would probably rat you out to the cops too.
And i don't take being a rat lightly.. but you profiteers deserve it.

You know what sums it up (off the top of my head)
When CoinMarketCap lists LEO Coin.. a confirmed MLM scam coin. (or why ETH has no asterisk)
Why ? you tell me..
And it goes on and on.. from Shelby posting his Steem links to Coindesk shenanigans to other news sites advertising fraud schemes. and on and on and on.. scam central.

Oh and the asterisk at CoinMarketCap is there because of me.
I suggested Gliss do that or something else.. on the CMC topic here and Gliss and his cheerleaders pounced on me with insults calling me a Troll claiming i was posting FUD then later silently added the asterisks as i fucking said !
And no i didn't get an apology or even credit for it either. Roll Eyes

Cryptsy loved to cite.. "User Demand"
Later Big Vern fucked you all.
I half think it sucks and i half think it is funny because many deserved it.

You all signed up at RawX ?
Ya you are.. the new random guy that showed up claiming to want to resurrect McxNOW kept crying FUD and posting how he is re-coding it etc and asking us to sign up.. later he said he had a database dump so he has your old logins from McxNOW.
I think 1 guy went on the record backing me up saying it was scammy bullshit.
And as predicted the fucker waited a while talked some shit, cried FUD.. then ran off.
Ref Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465315.msg14807713#msg14807713

Why am i here ?
To pull the mask off your faces.
And give kidiot brats a history lesson.

Reality time *again Wink
Mark from GOX has a better Trust Rating than me here.  Cheesy

IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 03:16:08 AM

This forum needs a psychology section lol Roll Eyes

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:29:02 AM

This forum needs a psychology section lol Roll Eyes

This forum needs more drugs  Cheesy
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 03:55:28 AM

A good calumet for everyone, it always solved everything lol

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:24:11 AM

Hey Shelby, I hope all is well. I need someone to initiate intelligent dialog on my new website. Feel free to stop by, and I will respond when I get time. You can be sure that I will not censor any of your posts, because freedom of speech is key to enlightenment. Find the link in my signature.

Cheers!
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:51:14 AM

It's always a bit sad when people get throught bad period in life and get banned because of being in more cranky state than usual, and probably when they would need the outlet or community the most :p

Specially that cant tell he has no interest in crypto or that he is a pure troll or spamer either.

Ok can tell he has some issue and he is conscious of it, but perm ban during bad life period is always something I find bit sad :p

It's not either a forum about health or social support, I would believe he would need some better outlet for his health and psychology support sometime.

I can never really understand how Internet become so cold and how people get thrown out so easily and put in the trash bin because they are not productive enough for the forum guide line,  or because they go through bad period in life and using board as an outlet sometime maybe a bit too much, but no need to be extra Lucid to get this either lol

It's like the last ghost in the shell with the obsolete robots that get left on the side of the road because they are previous generation , but the prophecy is when a society start to leave too much people aside in productivist mindset, conspiracy and guerilla start to creep in.

I can agree with spoetnik that he can be a bit contradictory sometime, but the only thing ban really show is intolerance, lack of wisedom somehow. Lack of capacity to resolve a situation, but it's not either the budha forum lol and I can understand he is not the easiest to manage Smiley

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:03:07 AM

What didn't you understand?

I think I said 4 or 5 times they owner of this forum said..
Agree to follow the rules and your account will be restored.
His reply is now that he is banned there should be No rules.
Apparently he didn't care until his ass was banned LOL

So I posted ref links for that with Shelby's own words..
What part are you all struggling to get here?

All the stubborn arrogant childish mentally ill brat had to do was type out.. "ok"

..he chose not too.

So don't blame the cold web.
Or Spoetnik picking on him
Or even staff here.

Get smart guys because it gets tiring lecturing you endlessly over and over.
You don't have to agree with me but you do have to agree with the facts.

yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

I think he has been  proven correct a few times before. So if he says he think he has then there is a good chance.

I will be investing in his project.

If it is very good for the investors in the cryptocurrencies problem why not ??
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:18:52 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 10:23:18 AM by IadixDev

What didn't you understand?

I think I said 4 or 5 times they owner of this forum said..
Agree to follow the rules and your account will be restored.
His reply is now that he is banned there should be No rules.
Apparently he didn't care until his ass was banned LOL

So I posted ref links for that with Shelby's own words..
What part are you all struggling to get here?

All the stubborn arrogant childish mentally ill brat had to do was type out.. "ok"

..he chose not too.

So don't blame the cold web.
Or Spoetnik picking on him
Or even staff here.

Get smart guys because it gets tiring lecturing you endlessly over and over.
You don't have to agree with me but you do have to agree with the facts.

I dont say I disagree with you, I just saw this stuff happening all the time lol it has little to do with you, or even the staff here, it's kinda classic  Grin

Forum tend to level up at the center of the gauss curve, and eject people who are not well. As my homies tend to be on the extreme of the curve, it's kinda habits to see this happening lol

It's just well yeah .. blog & internet tend to turn people into less caring, maybe similar to big city where people become just numbers in a database with a profile, and get used to see people being ejected because they are not the good profile and often because difficulty in their life too.

The number of time I saw this lol

In worst case scenario this can lead to bad ending with certain disturbed teens too lol

But yeah as i said before, it's not budha forum.

It's like vicious cycle when people can have bad moments and I would like too see more people willing to break those cycles rather that perpetuating them.

But it's just my utopiste idealism lol

Some people have coins to sell and informations to exchange for god sake lol

Im doing my jesus in the temple at this hour lol there are always rules above the rules he said  Grin

https://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY  Grin

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:18:13 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 01:39:59 PM by cryptohunter

@cryptohunter
..you are full of shit buddy.
I called them out first.. all of them.
Try Ethereum or Steem or Ripple way waaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck before Shelby did or anyone else.
Ideology bud.
Something Shelby pretends to adhere to when i actually live and breath it.
He says Steem is scammy as he posts Steem links for profits all over the forum.. hypocrisy to the highest order !
I am the one who went after Carbon Coin and HYP ..first.
I am the one who created the first scam topics on BlockNET and ETHEREUM in 2014.
And i took the punishment for it too !
You got some fucking nerve bullshitting and trying to attack me like that when i can prove you wrong infinitely.

I have caught Shelby red handed many times saying one thing and doing another.
He eventually says Steem is scammy then later posts links to Steem stories all over for money.
How fucked up is that ?

First ?

Read my topic on Ethereum being a scam i posted as it launched..
I can rattle of lots of examples ..that was just off the top of my head.

Anyway.. you are an idiot.
I have no idea why you waste so much effort defending the maniac here.

Mr ICO's are horrible but i will launch my own guy ahhahahhahaha
Mr A good coin can not be launched with out pre-funding in the millions of dollars range guy.

What ?
Did you already invest in Shelby's ICO ?  Cheesy

This topic is done.. i finished it.
I put a fork in his ass a dozen times.
I buried him so bad here there is no coming back.. especially not with out theymos' personal approval.  Cheesy

Reality Check:
I am not on trial here.
I relayed the info because i read the other topics and watched a lot of it play out before my eyes.
Shelby is.. because he claimed to already "HAVE" the Bitcoin Killer and claimed it would be posted in early 2017.. his words.

He's banned because he's a brat.
What's to defend ?
All he had to do is tell theymos i will follow the rules and he would be here.
HE CHOSE NOT TO !
Like a defiant stubborn child.
And you come after me over it all ?
Gimme a break..

I posted what i did here to inform people as to what went down.
If you disagree then just look at the links i posted with proof and read it yourself.
I posted because people were asking and are STILL asking..

And a couple key criticisms aside i wish the guy best of luck and i was rooting for him to stay.
Don't blame me all mad because he let you down..
I also told him to stay when he created a grand farewell topic.. remember that ?
Back when he said he had his main account banned for an i quote "Ethereum FUD"

Guess what..

I INVENTED ETHEREUM FUD  Grin  Cool

Oh and when he was last here.. he had me on ignore like a baby he told me.

You were an okay poster once. We know on several occasions i had stuck up for your on spot hate threads. You called cryptsy just before it went down. Saved me money. Respect for that. However does not entitle you to make fuck ups like 180 on dash then lecture others.

Steem? I am sure I created the very first steem scam thread but if you can find your scam thread that predates mine you're welcome to find it. Since it was created only a day or 2 after it launched i would find that hard to believe you have an earlier scam thread.

Nobody cares who posted about them being a scam first the fact the scams are highlighted is all that matters.  Ripple? i would expect many a scam thread on them before you joined the board. ETH i can't see the point of saying they are a scam if not all icos are scams. They have a large POW phase that limits their manipulation and advertised widely. If dash is not a scam then no way eth is a scam.

You sold out to dash. Don't ask me to provide the evidence again illustrating your 180 on that scam. Don't tell me about morals after this.

I think it in poor taste to all start ganging up on anonymint and putting him down now he is not here to defend himself that is all.

By all means go ahead and prove me wrong on anything that I have said.

I'm open minded and always happy to change my opinion if the evidence provided warrants such action.

Dare to attack you? nothing daring about it.... it's like attacking a small defenseless child... I don't need to cast spurious wild claims of xmr shill (like you did on my feedback page) or investing already in an ico that has not taken place afaik with no evidence at all. I have observable events that illustrate a complete and utter 180 degree change of heart concerning the most readily observable scam on here. To reference those thread as reply to any post you make is light work for me.

And yet i do not attack you i merely say you have a cheek lecturing others on what seems to you a 180 they may or may not have made.

I make no effort to hound you on this board. I simply can't see how you can lecture on your perceived anonymints hypocrisy given what is there in black and white about you.

Other than that I will read the more interesting posts you make and appreciate your efforts.

Perhaps in time you will fully redeem yourself.

Re blocknet - we will see on that one. I am hoping you are wrong since i bought back all that i sold after i thought they had gone full scam too.

dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

FYI:  iamnotback / anonymint is active over on Steemit --  https://steemit.com/money/@anonymint/get-ready-for-a-world-currency#comments
prettybuds

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

FYI:  iamnotback / anonymint is active over on Steemit --  https://steemit.com/money/@anonymint/get-ready-for-a-world-currency#comments
Thanks! I just clicked on this thread wondering where he is or if he still exists. So he left Bitcointalk for good yes? A pity that they made him go...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: