Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has gone beyond gold prices  (Read 8417 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:19:49 AM

Bitcoin has now exceeded the gold price, is the choice of bitcoin or gold?

It not only has gone beyond gold price but Bitcoin itself is right now more valuable than Visa (The credit card company)
Great days are awaiting bitcoin users, as the price is about to reach is story best mark over 10.000$ USD @current preev rate.
Yes bitcoin become more interesting and valuable than other because it can give a good profit in a short period of time and also it increases it's price that other can't do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:09:50 PM

Yes Bitcoin had already exceeded the price of gold and i believe that it's price will become higher in the future it can also encash 24 hours if we need money while gold can be transact only at daytime

bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

I would say yes, bitcoin has exceeded gold's value. Bitcoin is now more expensive compared to gold if we are talking about even one gold bar. Plus the fact that the price of bitcoin is increasing everymonth, with a projected market cap of 100k usd, then for sure in terms of growth and value bitcoin exceeds gold.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

It not only has gone beyond gold price but Bitcoin itself is right now more valuable than Visa (The credit card company)
Great days are awaiting bitcoin users, as the price is about to reach is story best mark over 10.000$ USD @current preev rate.
Yes bitcoin become more interesting and valuable than other because it can give a good profit in a short period of time and also it increases it's price that other can't do.
That is one of the things that made bitcoin so much better than anything else because it gives you a lot of opportunity on how you'll use your money. It only shows that bitcoin has more potential than the other because a lot of people is engaging in bitcoin that is why the demand is going up which results to a higher value for bitcoin.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:35:56 PM

Bitcoin is technically just a number of units of Satoshi that we arbitrarily call "a Bitcoin". In reality, any amount of Bitcoin is Bitcoin
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:42:01 PM

This is why it makes it special among others when it comes into investment side which bitcoin can really give how many folds of possible profits when the price do hits up on certain ranges.Since this thread is almost a year old and price of bitcoin as of now is already 10k which is x more than on the amount of gold if we do try to compare them but well no matter which thing we do these both things are really good for long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:42:15 PM

until now, i will choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin is easy to earn than gold. for bitcoin, if we want to earn bitcoin, we can do by free by playing faucet but for gold, we need to buy it. so bitcoin is cheap and almost without spend any money to earn. so this is the chance for peoples in out there to collect bitcoin.

Indeed, access to get bitcoin is easier nowadays and seems faster/instantly transaction.
Imagine you have $1500 and want to buy gold, how much time and effort to get it? Compare to bitcoin than.
Both of it has high value to store our wealth of course but bitcoin is being trend for now which could double your money in few months
it is true the benefits of bitcoin is to make transactions easily, for example when wanting to send money abroad, we can do it ourselves at home and do not need a third party to do it. for now I prefer bitcoin than gold.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:55:51 PM

I would choose gold since its value has always been maintained and appreciates in value and you can actually get a hold of it.
That is why many people still trusting gold rather bitcoin, and bitcoin is lack of stability, it's more volatile than gold, that's why some investors prefer gold over bitcoin. Although the volatility of the bitcoin is decreasing every year and at 2016 almost as volatile as oil, I believe the bitcoin prices will stabilize when everyone is already well-understood bitcoin as financial assets, so when that happens, bitcoin can compete for gold for stability.
Indeed its actual that bitcoin have crossed cost of gold and still the cost of bitcoin is expanding and in future the rate will be twofold or triple as contrast with introduce rate all the more most likely and that is additionally the reason that bitcoin is more superior to gold.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

I would choose gold since its value has always been maintained and appreciates in value and you can actually get a hold of it.
That is why many people still trusting gold rather bitcoin, and bitcoin is lack of stability, it's more volatile than gold, that's why some investors prefer gold over bitcoin. Although the volatility of the bitcoin is decreasing every year and at 2016 almost as volatile as oil, I believe the bitcoin prices will stabilize when everyone is already well-understood bitcoin as financial assets, so when that happens, bitcoin can compete for gold for stability.
Yes its true that bitcoin have crossed price of gold and still the price of bitcoin is increasing and in future the rate will be double or triple as compare to present rate more probably and that is also the reason that bitcoin is more better than gold.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

Yes its true that bitcoin have crossed price of gold and still the price of bitcoin is increasing and in future the rate will be double or triple as compare to present rate more probably and that is also the reason that bitcoin is more better than gold.
It's not impossible with bitcoin to go beyond gold prices because many people are already patronizing it including the investors who has a big part in making the bitcoin well known.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

The bitcoin had a really successful year in 2017 the value of bitcoin grown from $1,000 to up $20,000 within only 12 months. The bitcoin was very successful last year because they were so many bitcoin hard forks and bitcoin futures by major trading options around the world. e.g. CME and CBOE bitcoin futures. 
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

The bitcoin had a really successful year in 2017 the value of bitcoin grown from $1,000 to up $20,000 within only 12 months. The bitcoin was very successful last year because they were so many bitcoin hard forks and bitcoin futures by major trading options around the world. e.g. CME and CBOE bitcoin futures. 
Yes i agree on that the people around may not i dentify the advantages of investing bitcoin than the said gold if we are goin to compair the prices maybe the gold is more valuatble and has a big price than bitcoin but that was also the main reason why gold is too risky to be invested because we really need to have  more capital on investing to it because its price is almost stable.
copypaper5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

actually gold with bitcoin are both investments that can be profitable, but here bitcoin easier to make transactions anytime and anywhere, for gold is not so, we must go to the gold shop used to do the transaction. and If we look at function, system and second price. Of course bitcoin is the choice.
Gold is more stable and a good long term investment with stable income.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

Not to rain on the parade... But a whole bitcoin is an arbitrary amount of bitcoin and an ounce is an arbitrary amount of gold. So that does not mean bitcoin is worth more than gold.

You know this feeling when you were pretty sure of yourself who thought you understood everything and then suddenly you got someone who tells you very politely and in a little sentence not taking a full line that what you were thinking is not only wrong, but it's also a complete stupid nonsense?
Well I know this feeling right now.

But that's an interesting experiment. I mean I WAS SURE that the title was true, I believed this idea immediately without questioning it.
While in fact it had no sense cause it was like comparing a temperature to a price.
It is a feeling I am also very familiar with.  Embarrassed
You should see me stumble around tying to figure out my car. You proubly know a million times more about cars than me. Even if you know very little about cars.

I suppose if you wanted to compare gold an BTC you could maybe tell something from the calculation below.
The total available world supply of gold has been estimated at 165,000 tons. The total supply of bitcoin is 21,000,000. So that is about 0.000007857 tons per bitcoin. There are 32,150.75 troy ounces in 1 metric ton so that is  0.25Oz. per BTC...
Wait a min.Huh is bitcoin 4x more valuable than gold? Or am I doing the math wrong?

I guess both are comparable and valuable. Bitcoin price exceeds beyond gold price because bitcoin is more popular than gold as todays. Much reliable is bitcoin than gold.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Bitcoin!My choice was always bitcoin.Until now,I prefer bitcoin than gold.Yeah,bitcoin's price has exceeded the price of gold.It is one of the reasons why I'll choose bitcoin.But,there are so many other reasons.One of them is,bitcoin is easy to earn.We can get huge profits only by buying some bitcoin and holding them.Again it is a currency,digital currency where we can invest and get profit.On the other side,investing in gold is risky.Because it's price remains quite stable.

Again,we can transact bitcoin anywhere anytime.So,bitcoin has made easier transaction.We don't need any help of third parties. So,as bitcoin give us financial freedom,which cannot be done by gold,bitcoin is better.

MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:07:53 PM

I will be going for ripples and other cryptoz but not bitcoins
subduedworsted

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

Though it is true even though I would go for the gold because its a reliable no volatile assest
yeomangay2

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

Bitcoins are easy to earn than gold. they are much available and so I choose btcs
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

Currently Bitcoin can give you higher returns. I doubt a lot of us have millions to invest and trade with Gold so Crypto is the obvious choice here.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

It's true that bitcoin has surpassed the current price of gold even though bitcoin and gold are equally valuable, but I chose both because with bitcoin I can buy gold and with gold I can increase the investment in the precious metal and both are the same for investment so it's not wrong if you want to choose both

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: