Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:46:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45277 times)
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

In the future, only altcoins will survive, which will be in demand by large companies and ordinary users. But such projects today are very few.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

The number of altcoins from day to day will continue to increase in number. The competition created in crypto will be increasingly tight and heated to fight for existence. rank and increasing popularity in a fairly long period of time. An Altcoin that will be able to maintain its existence in the crypto world according to me personally is like ETH, EOS, Stellar, Dogecoin, Waves. It can be shown early from the top ranks that they continue to improve and also their ability to maintain existence by increasing the quality of coins.

True. Every day, we've seen altcoins come and go, but only the strongest in terms of adoption and development will survive in the long run. No matter how hyped an altcoin is, if it doesn't prove its real use case for the world, then it will die unfortunately. Serious projects like Bitcoin and Ethereum by the way, are constantly being developed and maintained by many individuals interested in seeing them reach mainstream adoption. This is a must, especially since they're worth millions of dollars in market capitalization.

Therefore, I think that altcoins which could survive in the future would be Cardano, EOS, NEO, Waves, DigiByte, Ethereum, Steem, and Litecoin. Smiley

mephacles

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
Merited by asmenbtc (1)

For the altcoins tgat might survive in the future are the ones that have the big potential to have the great value , etherium , litecoin , dogecoin , ripple. Those altcoins for me is the best to survive in the future. Because i believe that etherium will be the next to bitcoin but it cannot replace it , etherium like many said will be the future of altcoins. With its long term gaining profits and long term kind of investment , etherium will surely gain more profits in the future.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

For the altcoins tgat might survive in the future are the ones that have the big potential to have the great value , etherium , litecoin , dogecoin , ripple. Those altcoins for me is the best to survive in the future. Because i believe that etherium will be the next to bitcoin but it cannot replace it , etherium like many said will be the future of altcoins. With its long term gaining profits and long term kind of investment , etherium will surely gain more profits in the future.

Yes. Ethereum will be the number one altcoin that will survive in the future no matter what. It's the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap next to Bitcoin, which means that investors would trust it as a serious investment for the long term. Their dedicated development team and supportive community will keep it going for many years to come. Among the other altcoins that you've mentioned, I believe that Ripple/XRP might not survive after all, since it's highly centralized. Of course, it has brought many partnerships from banks, but it's yet to be proven as a stable "cryptocurrency" you can trust.

Most people prefer decentralized cryptocurrencies over centralized counterparts such as Ripple. As such, Ripple/XRP could easily fail due to lack of support and adoption from people in the mainstream world. As for the rest of the altcoins in existence, not all of them would be able to survive in the future. Only those which could keep up with active development, promotion/marketing, and innovation would stand strong for a long time. This usually applies to the top 10 coins in market cap, but it's not a guarantee that it will always be that way.

Nonetheless, there will be quite a few altcoins which will survive and stand alongside Bitcoin for many years to come. It's important to have diversity in cryptocurrencies, to help grow the development of blockchain technology in many areas that were never thought possible. And altcoins fit such purpose nicely. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

If the project that released the token has a unique technology that allows you to improve and improve the work, improve the quality of life, Then I think that there is a future !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

Only the tokens needed for the economy will survive. And blockchains. I believe in IoT, especially in a decentralized network for IoT. IOTEX is the best example!
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

I think it makes sense to consider investing in altcoins, which are blockchains. They have the ability to use in everyday life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

I see that many altcoins are unable to compete and exist throughout the year, except for altcoins that have good and stable fundamentals

stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

I have several coins which in my opinion will exist in the future - ethereum of course< then monero and cardano. I invest my money in them
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

It is very hard to predict which projects will exist in the future, but I think these will be already working platforms which can be used in everyday life. One of such projects is IOTEX, it has concluded some important partnerships aleady which means it might have a great future.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

I think that only those altcoins will survive that have real value and not just a speculative tool. If for some of them there is a demanded platform (for example, Ethereum), this guarantees the necessity of such a coin, and that it will remain for a long time.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

I think that only those altcoins will survive that have real value and not just a speculative tool. If for some of them there is a demanded platform (for example, Ethereum), this guarantees the necessity of such a coin, and that it will remain for a long time.
about ethereum, I do not doubt at all, because the only and less risky investment is ethereum. Of course, there are other Coins that will have good prospects in the future, but it is necessary to take into account the fact that, according to experts, about 60% of all altcoins have a real product.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Only those altcoins that will find application in the real sphere will survive. If the real sector cannot use them in any way, they will disappear.
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

I would like Tron to survive in the future. And then I bought 5,000 coins, and everything does not grow and does not grow. Although with ERC-20 they have already left and launched their network.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

A difficult question, in my opinion, will survive only those altcoins that will be needed by the world and really applied in the economy. The rest will appear and disappear. Good prospects for the future have ETH, NEO, XLM, WAVES, EOS, ADA, LTC.  These coins have huge potential.

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

I think, altcoins that might still be able to survive in the future are ethereum because ethereum has been widely used in some ICOs so that ethereum will remain an altcoin that has many investors and of course has a good future

cryptoronic

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

i think only coins with real functioning usecases will survive. there does not need to be THE usecase for the whole world, but i think if a coin/blockchain network offers a solution to problems of businesses, they will very well have a future

the only two i truely believe in are Bitcoin BTC and Stakenet XSN.

BTC because it is king, there is a crazy amount of development going into it and new layers like lightening will slowely but surely reach the masses

XSN because of their ecosystem inter-connecting blockchains. this article is explaining it better than i could and gives you an impression:

https://www.crypto-economy.net/en/stakenet-and-its-investment-tools/

im amazed by CCPOS. it will kind of enable you to stake any lightening coin there is. Imagine you have 2 BTC and now you think you would like to stake them but BTC is POW and so on, so it wont work. If you hold those 2 BTC in XSN you will be able to trustlessly cold stake those XSN from your ledger/xeeda hardware wallet and through CCPOS receive staking rewards in BTC. it will open up truely new usecases  
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

You have a point but at the same time it depends on what your are insinuating but I feel many Altcoins is having good future like BTC, ETH, XPR, Dogecoin and probably many more but this are the once I'm cartain with in my thought so at this point because in example of BTC it's surviving for long and still gaining ground around the world so it's existence is certain and that of ETH is coming up. The future of crypto is hight and not dying even in the future.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

Those two altcoins you mention has have potential to survive in the future, But not only that tow they have some old altcoins are now interesting to invest and have chance to survive in the future, Ill think to those altcoins in the CMC a top10 ill think will be going to survive and have some new altcoins also are willing to be more active and to known in crypto world.
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

Maybe 5-10% of current coins, or even less...Only perspective and really convenient ones will really survive, others will go dead without doubts, market is too strict.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: