Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:18:02 AM

If it is an old altcoin but it is still able to improve its quality and can provide new innovations in accordance with the progress of the times and can be profitable, I think it can still survive in Crypto and will be increasingly popular among crypto. Like BTC, ETH. Other coins that are likely to increase in rankings in the CMC are like EOS, NEO, Stellar, and Waves.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Revolvere

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

Yes, people can only believe in coins that can be trusted, because this will make people like to invest money there. Many people think that their money is safer there and always expect to get a good amount of profit from them. However, getting a coin like that will not be easy, it needs analysis and accuracy in choosing.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

I'm sure that most alternative coins will die in the next few months. But we should not worry about ourselves, because the market is oversaturated with useless coins now.
ozlem01

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

I will sound too traditional, but I think that only altcoins with the best capitalization will survive in future. I vote with both hands for Ethereum and Litecoin. I believe that Ripple will be used for sure.
Karasawa007

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
Now there are many choices of coins / projects that will make it possible to succeed in the future, but that is only a few because to compete with other coins requires a very strong and patient effort. the most important thing in choosing several altcoins for long-term holding and holding is having superior products

KUROINEKO.GD
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:22:48 AM

I'm sure that most alternative coins will die in the next few months. But we should not worry about ourselves, because the market is oversaturated with useless coins now.

Agree. There are many altcoins which are totally useless nowadays. Most are copies from other cryptocurrencies without delivering true innovation or development to the blockchain sector. Since they're mostly driven by hype, they'll fail as soon as people realize that they're not useful as a currency for daily payments. Only those altcoins which have a unique technology, active development, and real uses for the mainstream world, will be able to survive in the future.

There are too many cryptocurrencies on the market which serve the same purpose as the popular cryptocurrencies we know and love today. As such, I believe that the top 10 - 20 coins in market cap will survive for many years to come because of their active development, innovation, and marketing. Other than that, I don't see a future for the rest of altcoins in the market which are quick money grabs by their developers. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

The answer depends on the time scale that you are contemplating to define the future, because if we are talking about a long term as it could be 20 years, it would be difficult, almost impossible, to think that any of the current cryptocurrencies could survive in their current condition given the great technological advances that are to come and that could greatly compromise the current security standards of our crypros, as has already been widely discussed with the advent of quantum computing.

And if any were to survive, such as bitcoin, it would do so with such a number of optimizations and updates, that would essentially make it a cryptocurrency radically different from what we now have.
loung3e

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
so, there will be many new, which we see everyday, but only the strong, secure ones will be survive like a etherium, litecoin and other
quaqui

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

For sure it will survive in the future and more blockchain technology will be develop and it will come out and more projects build for the altcoins that more of our investors are willing to invest because they believe of the blockchain technology of it's altcoins.
Creedact

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

I don't even know what altcoins can survive anymore. Most likely those who have a good Foundation over which the developers are constantly working, which constantly overlook the good news. What is altcoins it's hard to say. I don't know.
5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

Most likely lesser altcoins won't get by far into what's to come. Btc, eth, ltc and even swell most likely would be around for quite a while. These coins have many supporters and a decent group behind it and the task itself. There are a great deal of altcoins that have come and went as of now however these built up alts are probably going to remain.
perri

Activity: 215
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

In my opinion, Altcoin can survive in the future if the coin community still exists. That is evident in Litecoin and Dogecoin, and these coins can even survive in the current cryptocurrency market and compete with other coins
xberexha

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

I think ethereum, waves, NEO and also ripple has the potentials to survive in future because they are more stable and have good management and technologies to help improve their stability in future and they have large number of investors that trust them.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

Promotion of each coin is currently competing to heat up and intensify because they don't want to be replaced by other new coins. Coins that will obviously survive in the future are those who can maintain or even increase their rank to reach the top 10 coins. Invest your money in a part of them and hold it for a long time so that your assets really develop and mature.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

Since Bitcoin was born to the present time, it has been around for quite some time and the Altcoins have been born and existed. This suggests that the existence of the Altcoins depends mainly on Bitcoin and the founder of the Altcoins. The rise and fall of Bitcoin greatly influenced the Altcoins and the founder of the Altcoins that wanted them to grow in the direction.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

I think privacy oriented coins will always be needed and with good development to keep the coins safe from government  control . This coins will be sought after since they are limited number of supply and hard to trace

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bluegrass52

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

ETH, EOS, RIPPLE, WAVES, NEO are goona be survive in the future.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

There are quite a few alternative coins that will survive in the future. Dash Is one that comes to mind. Right now with the crisis in Venezuela, Dash is offering an alternative to the current devaluation of its currency. This is a good example of crypto currency’s entering the stage of mass adoption.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

skycoin is the blockchain technology coin which so popular and seems will be good use when blockchain are adopted in real world.
I believe that in the future, the top 10 coins will survive. I also think that litecoin will manifest itself very much. I'm sure that he will greatly increase.
well there is no development at all from litecoin since april 2018. I believe you can found the news with that key words. I do think coin such as eth, xpm and nem will have a good future and this coin will survive for sure.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

Many Altcoins can become popular in the future. I like projects that create a platform for providing cloud computing. This is iEx.ec, golem. I also like the Cardano project.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: