Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

Unfortunately, now many altcoins on the modern crypto market are truly dead, with no further prospects. This includes fraud and bad ideas. But many coins will be able to survive - for example, I believe in the excellent potential of Ethereum, Waves, Ripple and NEO in the future.

That's always the norm in crypto land. Some altcoins will fall, while others rise over time. When put up to the test, most altcoins cannot achieve true reliability and security. This is mostly because, developers in charge of these projects don't actively address issues, and instead they're only interested in making money out of them. However, altcoin projects with a long-term vision on making themselves useful for the mainstream world will most likely survive in the future.

As such, it's not about hype, but true development and innovation. Many altcoins have claimed to be superior from one another, but they haven't proved their claims with their technical features. One good example of this is Verge, which claimed itself to be a true privacy coin, when in fact it's not. It was mostly driven by hype. Considering how it's been attacked by the same issue without being properly addressed by its developers, means that the altcoin will die anytime soon. However, there are a few altcoins which are constantly being developed and maintained by their communities. They've been able to provide real uses for the mainstream world, and their technology has been tried and tested over time.

Altcoins such as: Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Waves, Dash, NEM, and Cardano would most likely survive in the future because of said reasons. There is nowhere else to look for, since these cryptocurrencies have a solid foundation built upon them delivering security, stability, and reliability to everyday payments. Since most of these projects are smart contract platforms, they could provide functionalities way beyond finance.

Nevertheless, while there will be a few altcoins which will survive in the future, it cannot be known for certain which project will remain in the crypto space since crypto land is fully unpredictable. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

This may surprise many, but I believe that the most promising and in terms of investment in terms of potential income is not the top coins, but those coins and projects about which we hear very little, and which have small capitalization. As such a project which in my opinion should become very profitable in the foreseeable future, this is the Etheera project. Token - ETA. I believe that such projects deserve the attention of investors who care about their profits.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Now it is really difficult to find reliable cryptocurrencies that have an excellent team of developers and real chances for successful development in the future. But if you want such altcoins can really be found. Personally, I believe in the excellent potential of Ethereum, Ripple, Waves, NEO and EOS, which will be successfully developed in the future.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

There are many kinds of alcoins, but not all of them have potential, altcoins that can last a long time in the future, in my opinion, ethereum, neo, eos, dash, ripple, litecoin, coin - coin must be calculated because of their good potential
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

regardless of capitalization and popularity-stay afloat coins with a strong ,working and desired product,as well as a team-which is constantly working on improvements.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

In my own opinion regarding if which altcoin might be able to survive in the future are the kind of altcoins which are innovatively useful in our everyday life that would be able to make our life easier and improve our work or business or altcoins which has a practical use in our society.

Moreover, listing on big exchanges such as Binance is a sign that coin will live long cause there're always large volumes of transactions+listing on a large exchange is a sign that the project is interesting.
Rtalk

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

The fact that the coins are added to the top exchanges does not mean that the project is promising. A lot of fraud used to be on major exchanges , until they began to fight. Now the product and constant work with it is important.No matter what the capitalization of the coin,in the long term it is sure to be a success.
cryptoronic

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

The fact that the coins are added to the top exchanges does not mean that the project is promising.

this

also there were a lot of scam icos who got, through their ico, enough funds to buy into some big exchange for pumps and dumps
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

definitly both of them will survive ( LTC , DOGECOIN ) a lot will die tho, just take this time " bearmarket " to calibrate your holdings and think what you should let go or hold into. cause you have a lot of time and market this time doesnt move fast enough that you get fomo into then you will end up getting wreck later. take time tho or atleast give yourself a time to relax and enjoy other way

Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

Yes, if you take all the top coins, even including Ethereum, despite the fact that now one negative in the market, they will survive, and will grow even more than now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Most alt ones dies after launch and that is the fact. From old ones there are those who are in the market from start and they have will to die and for many it was said that they will die, for example litecoin. So if we look at market cap then it always safe to invest in top ten coin on the list.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

There are many quality altcoin that are very interesting and full of potential this year and beyond, such coin like ethereum, sxdt, eos and tron are few among the best coin I can put my money on without hesitation or fear!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mysteryla

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
Sometimes it is hard to predict which would survive, most especially when it comes to choosing from those that are just lunching into the crypto space. The only ones we can have much confidence on are those that have been consistent with their developments for the past 2 years.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

It seems to me that many people are very much inclined to dramatize the situation. Ahead of us all waiting for the resumption of a bullish trend. As soon as this starts to happen, all the burdens and worries will remain in the past. Altcoins begin to grow again. Even those who at first glance are not too attractive for investment.
mbbizzy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

It seems to me that not many Altcoins can survive, such as Litecoin, Monero and Etherium. Because, they have a rather large capitalization.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

I heard such a General conversation that in the future only 10% of altcoins will survive in the future, and the remaining 90% will leave, since they will not survive in a crisis,or slag technology, etc., well, as they say, we will live and see, I honestly believe as a minute in 100 or even more projects that everything will be fine with them and that they will give their fruits and profits to good investors
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

The way and manner that technology is being handle is creating more scaring market because we now have lot of coin that has no mean and are listed in exchange trading only to make money but don't really have solution to society but I still believe in some alts that has been existing before now cause the new once are more of scam coin so I still can advice to go back to those coin that has been before 2017 .
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Those projects whose teams will be able to bring the product to release will survive. Then the teams should conduct a very good PR product. But we must always remember to diversify their funds. You never need to invest your money in one project.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
zedaq

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

It was said many times that those projects that are working on a product today still have a very good opportunity to work and develop the situation on the market as a whole. Why? Because only those projects that develop their projects will be able to survive.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

development coins will survive even after lot of downtrends still some coins prices are strong so we can expect coins like Neo Tron Iota and Eos all these coins have great future
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: