Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
lokas0506

Activity: 373
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:44:19 AM

Dropil Holder does not care the platform that trades volatility of assets gives him aprox 4 % per 15 days !!!!

https://t.me/DropilCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:24:04 AM

I think, not all altcoins will be able to survive and have the opportunity to grow because of that depending on the development of the coin itself, only the best coins and have a good roadmap for their development that will last
of course, only coins that have a large community and up-to-date developers will be able to survive in the future, look for coins that have a large number of communities, large users, large marketcaps, active and updated developers. I'm sure such coins will have a future and can survive
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1361

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

of course, only coins that have a large community and up-to-date developers will be able to survive in the future, look for coins that have a large number of communities, large users, large marketcaps, active and updated developers. I'm sure such coins will have a future and can survive

Agree. However, I believe that doesn't guarantee the survival of a specific altcoin in the future, since it could easily get replaced by the next big thing. In crypto land where everything is based off hype, anything could happen. One thing for sure, is that altcoins which have a prominent development team, a large community, and marketing/promotion, have a better chance of surviving in the future than other altcoins which are abandoned by their developers.

Speaking of altcoins that will survive in the future, it seems that a very few will achieve said purpose. Most altcoins will die, as they cannot deliver real uses for the mainstream world. As such, I believe that only Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, and ZCash will survive alongside Bitcoin while the rest go down the drain. The situation becomes worse with the recent bear market, as investors switch from one altcoin to another. Only solid altcoins such as the ones I've mentioned earlier will be able to withstand the test of time, gathering the attention of serious investors and average people into using them for years to come.

Nonetheless, an altcoin will survive according to how much people are using or supporting it. Consider how Dogecoin has been alive and actively trading across various cryptocurrency exchanges, despite being abandoned by its developers. The same thing could happen with most altcoins we know and love today. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:44:39 AM

Coins that are near the top ranks on coinmarketcap.com are lot more likely to survive that the bottom ranked ones. These top coins usually have good teams, liquidity on many big exchanges and a big user base.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

no one can predict for sure the development of crypto currency whether it's any coin, in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

I think that many altcoins have no future because there are a lot of junk and unnecessary coins. you need to choose a project with a good and thoughtful idea and invest in it

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

In my opinion, they may collapse at the end of the year, so do not expect them any more, I gave up this market and only hold on without much care about the price. they too.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1361

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

I think that many altcoins have no future because there are a lot of junk and unnecessary coins. you need to choose a project with a good and thoughtful idea and invest in it

Agree. There’s too much hype around several cryptocurrency projects, yet only a few have delivered as promised to the public. Due to this reason, many altcoins have emerged while others have vanished. However, truly innovative cryptocurrencies with solid development, have been able to remain alive for quite some time. For example, Ethereum has gone all the way since 2015 as a solid cryptocurrency in terms of development and innovation. Because it has been massively adopted by businesses, companies, and individuals at a large scale, it has remained within the top 3 cryptocurrencies in market cap.

Despite this, if we base ourselves on cryptocurrency market capitalizations, then XRP, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Cardano have a high chance of remaining actively traded within the market for quite some time. However, that could change if they become abandoned in development and mainstream adoption. Which is why, I believe that to be able to determine if an altcoin will survive or not within the future, is if the same has real usage in our everyday lives.

Therefore, altcoins that might survive the future would be Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dogecoin, and Cardano. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

any coin that brings its own innovation aswell as offer interoptibility has a chance of surviving
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

To be sure that some product will be in demand in the future there are not enough factors influencing such conditions as regulation by the states and new competitors.
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

I think that it is necessary to look less in the direction of coins from the top lists - they have already won back their game. It is better to look for projects in which the team is able to think creatively and create new smart things. There are few but they are.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
I dont think dogecoin or litecoin is good choice for long term, there is no contributions to the market from them. I think my options can be ethereum, Neo, Zil etc. because they are doing real things and they benefit to the market.

Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Horizen has more than a cryptocurrency,  it also has a messaging application and other things coming. As you see it didn't stop to create a cryptocurrency only, it has other things were working on.
Continuingly developed this cryptocurrency is here to stay in the future and will be more improved by the time.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

My altcoin list to continue in the future;neo,ethereum ve ripple.These altcoins will continue to evolve.Ripple will work with all banks.Neo and ethereum will create an ecosystem.Under this ecosystem, all major country exchanges will use the infrastructure of these coins.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

I've got hopes in LTC, ETH and Lisk and think some smaller coins which active developers are way undervalued such as Evergreen Coin (EGC), they planted 25,000 trees this year from a charity staking and are releasing a solar powered staking device on the market next month.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

I don't really know what to say today. I had a strong faith that I will get my profit from my investments and now all I see is red market every day.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

I think there are definitely altcoins who will survive in the future. First of all, these are working projects that have a finished product and develop it: Ether, NEO, Cardano, Rippl. Also worth mentioning is Litecoin, Monero, Bitcoin cash. All these coins have great potential and strong, rich and powerful teams. They are also well supported by the community. These coins are in demand and popularity.
Of course, no one knows for sure what is waiting for us in 5-10 years, but these coins demonstrate some stability even in the current situation. They continue to occupy the first places of the top of all crypto currencies. Therefore, for the next 2-3 years, I consider these coins to be an excellent investment.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

In my opinion, the 50% or 30% of top 20 altcoins might survive in future. Selection of market will kill many coins, which can't be concurrent.

H.W.P

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

There are a lot of them and you should pay attention to those coins that are now in the lead. Many of these coins will be very expensive in the future, but it is not known how the price will occur in dollars since everything depends on Bitcoin.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

DOGE will also stay for the future - its a secondary market on tons of exchanges and complements BTC as a low value, low fee alternative
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111]
  Print  

Jump to: