Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING TO BUY BTC FROM A TRUSTED MEMBER VIA PAYPAL  (Read 1492 times)
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

I have only tried to offer you help and solutions.

It is not my fault you are not capable of being assisted.

By your responses I now know you're not a safe trader, even if your intentions are benign...your emotion alone is enough of a risk to avoid trading with you.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?
Your help is worth shit.

There are no trusted people here to deal with paypal.
And i should know I have seen all the sorts over 1 and half years of being in this shithole
and look where it has ended.
Too many scammers and their alt accounts roaming around here.

I have found a new place where it is free from the filth that continue to taint this forum.
They prey on the fools and their are plenty here that don't know any better.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

It's always the scammers that get angry about simple things like safe practices and basic rules.

It doesn't matter why you're here...Your game is too weak.

Step it up...

I'd hate for you to start smashing things over 75$
I smashed for less. Tongue

CONMAN #1 is still lurking here isn't he?

He will get what is coming to him in due time.
And it won't be any btc from me. Let me tell you that right now!
Maybe from the other no sense in the head loser who keep giving him their paypal or btc. But not me! Wink

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
TampaBayBucs (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:43:57 PM

I recently received this PM in response to this post...Can anyone make sense of this ? Is this some scammer tactic or what am I missing?? Thx for any advice.

Message~your paypal email ? I'll send a receipt to your email and you pay. and then I'll release the coins. If you are ok with this, we'll move forward.
                                         Also, my price is preev+10%, which is 990USD/BTC
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:47:54 PM

I recently received this PM in response to this post...Can anyone make sense of this ? Thx for any advice.

Message~your paypal email ? I'll send a receipt to your email and you pay. and then I'll release the coins. If you are ok with this, we'll move forward.

First you need to findout if the other person is trustworthy, if not use an escrow like Paxful or Localbitcoin or you can use an escrow here and only send first to people you deem trustworthy and won't scam you from their trade history.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:49:47 PM

I recently received this PM in response to this post...Can anyone make sense of this ? Is this some scammer tactic or what am I missing?? Thx for any advice.

Also, my price is preev+10%, which is 990USD/BTC

Probably a scam - bet its not from a trusted member here.

post their username
TampaBayBucs (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

Welp, I continue to only receive pm's from junior Members & while I'm able to retrieve their post history it's not enough since there is hardly any trade history. This is the user who sent me that pm as well.
convertekk

& go figure I had imagined it was nothing more than a scam.
Another member by the name JumperN had me convinced until I found a scam accusation deep in his history of posts. Lucky for me my paypal xfer didn't go thru the 1st time & I was able to come across that thread before attempting again. He was extremely convincing @ 5% to say the least & was even patient about an escrow...

"I charge 5% fee for the trade so for $75 PP you get $71.25 BTC and for an escrow you can search for one and I will also do the same."

JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:09:24 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 07:16:36 PM by JWU42

I am trusted and will sell you but I will need a GPG signed contract along with a selfie holding your ID (I'll assess if it is sufficienly legible) and a sign showing the wallet receiving address and the date and time.

As noted - all the risk is on the SELLER.

BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:47:31 PM

Hi I'm new to the site & currently seeking bitcoin in exchange for Paypal. I am open to offers from reputable members ONLY. All offers greatly appreciated. I'm looking to buy around $75 btc. I can send you the Paypal Mycash code from the reload I purchased or load my own account & send a xfer to you, whatever you prefer. Please contact me via this post or pm.. Thx in advance for the replies.

Are you familiar with the basics of logic ? what you are asking violate these basics.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:06:19 PM

It's always the scammers that get angry about simple things like safe practices and basic rules.

It doesn't matter why you're here...Your game is too weak.

Step it up...

I'd hate for you to start smashing things over 75$
I smashed for less. Tongue

CONMAN #1 is still lurking here isn't he?

He will get what is coming to him in due time.
And it won't be any btc from me. Let me tell you that right now!
Maybe from the other no sense in the head loser who keep giving him their paypal or btc. But not me! Wink

I find it funny that the scammer himself came in this thread talking some more shit on your OBVIOUSLY BOUGHT ACCOUNT lmao.. Also find it pretty hilarious that right after that 0x100 guy posted Quickseller came on his high horse to defend his shill Cheesy  The bought legend accs and scammer shills of this forum give me a good laugh every day  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: