Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13379 times)
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

if you had a good ICO,you can invest in ICO, it is one of the best way to make a lot of money. but do research very carefully before you invest

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

Anyone want big and abundant profits, investing in ICO is the one of the way. But you should still be careful scam can happen anytime, many who take advantage of this moment. You should get used to the forum to know the characteristics of ICO that scam so you can be aware of this. A 2-fold bonus can be earned if you participate in ICO but there are risks and that should be avoided as much as possible.

redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

If you hava a good ICO to invest your BTC, do it and you will get profit after that coin ready for exchange.
you need take a notice, so many scam ico. if you not really know about that ico, i think better not invest there.

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

Check out KickCity. It's event-platform with readymade product

visit website   https://ico.kickcity.io
telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

According to my experience, when the market is rising almost all good ICO give x2-x3 profit when they hit exchange, like it was in January. But at the current martet investing can be very risky. Check ZPT, MWAT, AID all of them are traded below ICO price.

kushanuradha294

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

If you invest in a good ICO you may be able to get 2x-3x profits easily when it hit the market. Before investing do your own research on the ICO and check out whether the project is  a scam or not, the team behind the project, whitepaper, partnerships etc. If these conditions satisfy you then invest.

I like to recommend Daneel project ICO. I did my own research on this and it satisfies all the qualities i mentioned above that should be considered. This project has the backing of a very reputed panel of advisors and has a very talented dev team . It is an AI tool that will have both desktop and mobile applications and it will be giving market analyses reports, latest signals and cryptocurrency news according to the whitepaper. Daneel has a  partnership with IBM.  If you are interested please check out their ANN thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203). PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING! Have a good day.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

If you want to invest in ICO’S…not bad! But before making any investment in ICO’S you must have some knowledge about ICO’S. There is some question mark on the legitimacy of some ICO’S.

You must have to deeply study about the project from all sites specially whitepaper & the team who is managing that ICO.
You must have to concern ICO ranking sites & peoples review about the project.

After that you can split your money in some different ICO’S…in the simple word don’t put all eggs in one basket.
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Bitcoin is for longtime term but Altcoins can make you rich with in short period of time. So it is better to get rich as soon as possible will be better than long term.But be cautious about the ICO which you are investing
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

investing in ICO is very appropriate if someone has large funds to invest in ICO. ICO is one of the opportunity for us to gain profit. I suggest to invest in ICO Policypal Network.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

its good if you could invest in the existing and successful ones like XMR, and if you wanna join an ICO read about it well and understand what its all about before diving in

Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

It depends on which ICO you choose. If we talking about investment than all investments come up with the risk. In my opinion, risk means profit without risk we can't get anything. Crypto holding and ICO both are good. You can invest some part in holding and some part in ICO. In both things, you have to do some research. You will found many good project on the ICOdrop (https://icodrops.com/). Personally, I am also follow this website for ICO projects.
 Cheesy
NITCoinOfficial

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

Never hold your assets in one place. If you have enough, you should spread out the risks. There are main stream altcoins like ETH, Litecoin, etc. which make a more stable stack. There are ICOs and risky altcoins, which can give you a bit more profit, but are more risky. It's a personal decision to make. Make sure to double-check all the information you are provided and do some studies on the ICOs or coins you want to invest in.
akramer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

I’m looking for interesting ICO. Heard that investment platforms are going to start developing. My friend told me about Safinus project. I’m not very experienced, so I need your advice. what do you think?
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Investment in ICO is a good investment. Some ICO is very good like CVproof..
CVproof Purpose
1.      Stop professional profile frauds & cheats
2.      Slash the cost and lead time of vetting services
3.      Introduce an  incentive model  fueled by tokens
4.      Reduce non-relevant applications

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Investment in ICO is a good investment. Like that....
CVproof Purpose
1.      Stop professional profile frauds & cheats
2.      Slash the cost and lead time of vetting services
3.      Introduce an  incentive model  fueled by tokens
4.      Reduce non-relevant applications

CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

If you want to accumulate more BTC, i.e. earn additional coins, and are ready to bear risks, then investments in ICOs may be a chose for you. But always remember that ICOs are very speculative and high risky investments that lead to big losses, so think twice before make any decision on that.   

tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

to my mind and according to my cryptocurrency experience best way to invest is investing on icos. but most important part is selecting good ico. there are lots of projects arise day by day..but majority are scams and some are ended up as shit coins.so it is very important to do  your own research before invest.if you are a newbie or if you dont have a enough knowledge to do proper knowledge its better to follow one of your crypto genius friend and get his/her opinion before investing.how ever i would like to introduce some good icos now available or planed to start in next few weeks
1.CVProof
2.daneel
3.wepower
CVProof is the best ico according to my researches and highly recommend you to join with it. it will be end up as best ico in 2018.token sale going to strt from 1st of march 2018.you can get more detais from this link(white paper)
https://medium.com/viola-ai/proof-of-love-viola-ai-bounty-program-2-0-9374bebdd697
bitcointalk ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2770324

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

If you want to invest in ICO’S…not bad! But before making any investment in ICO’S you must have some knowledge about ICO’S. There is some question mark on the legitimacy of some ICO’S.

You must have to deeply study about the project from all sites specially whitepaper & the team who is managing that ICO.
You must have to concern ICO ranking sites & peoples review about the project.

After that you can split your money in some different ICO’S…in the simple word don’t put all eggs in one basket.
Diversifying investments would always be a good idea because you wont able to mess out when one of those projects do fail/scammed you. Unlike on going all in on a single project and then failed up then recovery would really be so hard. Knowledge and researching up things should be done as an investor because we can lessen the risk on losing money if we do know on what we are doing.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

In my opinion you can participate in ICO but chose only that campaigns, that had already passed soft cup. It is a nice decision for your time. Also I may advice you to look for profitable conditions, in this case you will sold your token with profit. Good luck
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

Even if you keep holding your Bitcoins, you can generate good profit, because the price is not stable, and it will increase with time. But you can invest some part of your btc in the most profitable altcoins like ETH, Ripple, or Litecoin. If you want to invest in ICO, you have to study carefully the project firstly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: