Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13379 times)
cryptobrotherz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

ICOs are getting harder and harder to invest in due to the regulations in various countries. If you are lucky enough to be somewhere that allows it, then you must do extensive research. The rewards can be great but so is the risk. Many ICOs exit scam or their crypto just simply fails to make it into an exchange. If you don't have much money you might consider airdrops or bounties. The same applies with these. You must find good quality companies. Many airdrops I see are crap as well. First I find a crypto I am interested in because of what it does. After that check out the white paper, roadmap and team. Last see if you can participate in ICO. If not, try and get in on the bounty.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

I think ICO investment is the fastest way to earn a lot of money since it is like buy altcoin without knowing the market price but from what I see, a lot of ICO are doing great when it reaches the exchange. Looking for a great ICO may be a little hard but it is very rewarding when you are investing in the right ICO. Personally, I think a lately a lot of ICO are doing presale with whitelist
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
If you found a good ico then the best thing to do is make an investment. An ico with good quality is the best for investment than bitcoin.
Konyox

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

marinecoin are best ico in 2018, join marinecoin and get FREE ICO.
You can earn 450.000 MTC just by following the steps
check the link: https://marineco.in/
and follow these simple steps

don't lost the chance fly to the moon with MTC
welcome to marinecoin comminuty
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Hi guys!

Did you ever consider to participate in absolutely free ICO, where you can earn 450,000 coins doing simple things?
I would like to present you one - marinecoin. Chack it here https://marineco.in/ico Marinecoin is decentralized, time proved fast and developed blockchain
with community growing day by day. No need to invest your own money, earn it just by joining the community and doing simple things. No risk! Cutting
edge technologies, artificial intelligence, ready for IOT. Join now or cry later. Anyway, it's absolutely free! https://marineco.in Marinecoin is rising soon!!!
To be honest, I'm not interested in free ICOs. Because I think they have no way to grow. I doubt about that. If they are really good and successful, I warmly congratulate them.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

Hi guys!

Did you ever consider to participate in absolutely free ICO, where you can earn 450,000 coins doing simple things?
I would like to present you one - marinecoin. Chack it here https://marineco.in/ico Marinecoin is decentralized, time proved fast and developed blockchain
with community growing day by day. No need to invest your own money, earn it just by joining the community and doing simple things. No risk! Cutting
edge technologies, artificial intelligence, ready for IOT. Join now or cry later. Anyway, it's absolutely free! https://marineco.in Marinecoin is rising soon!!!
They could've at least put their website on a more professional looking domain extension. Having it on .org or .com is better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

a lot of ppl are recommending icos in this thread, here are some indicators to consider when evaluating them, so u can pick the better ones and avoid scams. Also always be careful to follow instructions clearly, including whether they accept btc or just eth, and not to send eth/btc from an exchange etc.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:   
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)   
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity   
Independent reviews   
Partnerships with corporates/academia   
Use-case strength   
Clarity of roadmap

Others:   
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)   
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)   
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
mac1873

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

HI.
I am very interested in this project.
I advise you this project.
I would like to introduce you to a very great project, already on coinmarketcap, developed from September 2013.
they are providing time-tested blockchain technology, along with A wholly rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developers
For more information you can click https://marineco.in
their offer: Free ICO to foster the seed community. Where you can get up to 450.000 free Marinecoins - MTC, just by registering on the EXchange with a valid ID
Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!  Wink
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

Whether to change bitcoin to different altcoins?
First, always leave some of the investment in bitcoin. Always. One day it will be 50,000 or more, remember this.
Second. To choose altcoins very carefully. Read everything you can find in the Internet. Please choose on your own, trust only yourself.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:33 PM
Merited by whoeier (1)

I do not invest in these projects, because now I can not risk my money. I chose the path with less risk - bounty. This can also bring good profits.

rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

I further recommend that you continue to hold bitcoin or continue to multiply bitcoin and make bitcoin as your investment. Because I think it would be safer and more profitable to invest in bitcoin than ICO. frankly ICO is more risky against fraud therefore if you want to enter the world of ICO and invest there you must really understand understand at least you read the whitepaper. choose premises wisely.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

I think that you must if you want to keep and increase your capital. ICO is way more proficient way of increasing your portfolio and tokens(in my opinion); much better than just trading.

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

In my opinion you should be jump in to ICO so you will know how its profitable and the level of risk. And to minimize the risk use only about 20%-30% of your Bitcoin to make invest in it, other 70% use to make invest in some popular coin like ETH, DASH, NEO, WAVES, ADA.

Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:12:09 AM

Its a good thing when you talking about investment in ICO, but as a beginner you need to know about an ICO and its important thing to do. Imagine that you want to invest in something that you don't know all about.
Invest for a small amount in several ICO for experience and spent money that you afford to lose. Good luck for you.
Khailequang334

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

its a good idea but not all ICO are good and give u profit, so u should understand deeper in these project before investing
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Bitcoin itself is an investment.

For beginners, I recommend not to invest in some ICO or trade immediately, because many ICO are cheaters, which is hard to distinguish.
blockbryan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:45:33 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:55:04 PM by blockbryan

temporarily off
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

The bitcoin is an investment itself. The idea of ICO is great, but as in any sphere of investment, you should lear more about the market and people and projects before giving your money to someone. Since you are asking, I would suggest you take your time to gather some knowledge about all this stuff.
This one is really a knowledgeable advice. Just invest at your own risk since you can't overlook the scammers. And keep your self updated with the trend of the coins your going to buy.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Its wise to invest but you do your own research about the project your going to invest with. ICO is preliminary step for bounty. I can say 15%-30% would be good enough to invest as long as the project has a potential of success.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

Investing in ICO is an opportunity to increase the portfolio,you need to research properly,read white paper,take review of team behind the ico .Good ico will result good profit in short time but there also chances of scam.
To avoid the scam invest carefully after thoroughly research.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: