Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13379 times)
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:04:28 AM
Merited by tbonetony (6)

Look closely at the projecthttps://databrokerdao.com/ DataBroker DAO drives the evolution towards truly ‘smart living’ by making this data easily accessible to cities, organizations and entrepreneurs at an affordable price.
Investing in similar projects at the stage of ICO is very profitable!
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

I think that you must if you want to keep and increase your capital. ICO is way more proficient way of increasing your portfolio and tokens(in my opinion); much better than just trading.
Investment in ICO is good but there risk when you're do that so just be careful and be wise to choose ICO. Is suggest to you also to do trading the half if you have a lot of bitcoin and the other half is invest it in ICO, atleast you will have a chance to rise your profit and you have earning in trading.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
lgtnow93

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Checkout http://dev.wi.th/ico : The First Decentralized Tech Professional Platform
mr.niwangz

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

Before you invest in ico first check, maybe when you get out of money and you do not know how much investment you are likely to be scam.You need to know about the ICO project because there are many scams in ICO and many risks insist so research first and do not hurry.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

Investing in an ICO is much more risky than exchange trading. You may easily get scammed and you will lose it all.  It takes so much time and effort to find a really good now,  cuz  there are thousands of them willing to have your money and never be back from somewhere far and hot:)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Now these ICO for investing very much. And amators and very ambitious startups, the main thing is to analyze what you would like to see in this or that project, its goals and of course development in the future. And then invest, but it has always been and is a risk.
blockbryan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:22:48 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:55:15 PM by blockbryan

temporarily off
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Using it for investment is a very good idea. There are several suggestions to invest your wealth. One of them invested in ICO, I suggested investing in KWHCoin. You can see the white paper here https://kwhcoin.com/#/
ICO starts on 8th of February, still available for several days to wait.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

The risk of investing in ico is much less than that of altc investment. When the market is extremely bad or good, you can invest the appropriate funds to invest in ico.

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

I would only invest in ICO if I have it very clear. First you have to investigate the project thoroughly, the team, the competition and the community behind it. My first ICO was when I had been in the cryptocurrencies for a few months and I moved with "a certain ease".

I think it is a very risky investment, you have to be very well informed and "safe". If you doubt, better not to invest.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I am proposing a market scan for a while, and I am investing wasted in the end. I am against investments of ico without knowing the project well. There are some good places to invest in these small investments, but I recommend you to look for buzzshow first.
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

The risk of investing in ico is much less than that of altc investment. When the market is extremely bad or good, you can invest the appropriate funds to invest in ico.

Why? What's the difference to invest in alt's before it's ICO or after?
I think invest on alt's traded on some crypto exchange it's more safe than do it on a token not traded and distributed in market.

BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

Investing in ICO is an opportunity to increase the portfolio,you need to research properly,read white paper,take review of team behind the ico .Good ico will result good profit in short time but there also chances of scam.
To avoid the scam invest carefully after thoroughly research.

you're absolutely right. unfortunately there're a lot of scam ico nowadays and it's hard to find a really good one.
i'm looking for projects i will invest in, doing some research and here's what i found. VLB project deserved my attention. they're building a blockchain for all the players of car industry (dealers, insurance, repairs shops, sellers, buyers etc). you can check their website - https://vlb.io/. softcap and hardcap are pretty low (there's only $12m they need) . i mostly like their advisors board - Nitin Gaur from IBM and guys from QIWI f.e, i'm sure they are experinced enough.
Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

I can you to answer so!
If you are very well versed in ICO projects, then you should only invest in them! Many projects are scammers! It is necessary to study the project from the beginning to the end! And even then there is no guarantee that you can earn a lot! Carefully study the project, and even better if you have a good experience in this field! It is better to invest in proven teams that have already produced excellent profitable projects!
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

I am one of those who think that investing in ICOs can be a big risk, and that you should have experience in crypto world before you start doing it. And before investing, do a deep and detailed investigation of all aspects of the project and the team, don't get carried away by the hype or the opinions of others.

colemankaan

Activity: 116

TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Well bitcoin is really undervalued right now so I am not sure if it’s a good idea to sell them from that price. If you want to make an investment you can by some alt coins because they are also very cheap. Icos are also very profitable but you need luck and experience to find good icos.

Useacoin

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

If you find the right projects, then yes
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:26:54 AM

If you want to make some luck chance then invest into ICO, but be care of scammer, they're everywhere Sad
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

many of the profits generated if we invest in ICO, from the program or promotion provided by the ICO is able to attract the attention of investors to be able to invest in it. But not all ICO can be trusted because some of the ICO is still a lot of cheats to bring a run of money that has been invested by the people involved in it. investing in ICO is very profitable but needs to be careful about choosing a good ICO for the future by examining in detail the team background that exists on the project it.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:30:07 AM

Investments are something which has risks. Inherent risk in specific, especially in ICO, Initial Coin Offerings, but why? Because at the first place. It is to be launched yet. There is no substance or value in the market when you bought it. So, for you to be enable to minimize risks of investing, research what ICO to be invest. Tet the community quality and quantity, transparency of developer and team members, projects which are potential and realistic and also realizable in the future. Assess properly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: