Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13383 times)
Zverek

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

Invest 20% of your savings, if you hold bitcoin, then this is your investment, but if you want to increase the amount of your bitcoins, you will have to invest or trade on the exchange. Approach the selection of projects very carefully reviewing everything. After all, losing money is very simple.....
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

Look at Effect.AI.  I have initially been much attracted by the mere high score and hype of this project. After a deeper look into whitepaper, and ever growing team + more innotiave way of promoting this program via bounty, I believe i'm much engrossed by the amazing capability of the team. Please keep it up! More recently - look at the joining of strong-arm and proven-successful advisors with the likes of Tony, this is on the way to be a giant.
chanhcia

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

ico is very risky at that time, many ICO dont run well as they expected recenly and ROI in some case were very low
my friend recommend playing binary option, i'm researching on this, are you interesting in that
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

See in every investment there is huge risk involved so before investing everybody will do some research about it. Without researching it is not possible for us to invest in the ICO, follow the community-based projects in order to make more money.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

Investing in an ICO still have a risk so you should check them first and do some checking before putting your money in them.
You should look for a good ICO to invest in read their plan or whitepaper look at their road map.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Investing in an ICO still have a risk so you should check them first and do some checking before putting your money in them.
You should look for a good ICO to invest in read their plan or whitepaper look at their road map.
Investing in ICO is the one of the way to earn a lot but there's risky when you do that you can loss all your money or can be multiple of your investment. So im telling to everyone to be more careful and be wise choosing ICO because right now there's a lot of ICO show and came up and some of them are scam.
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

Doing ICOs are a lot less risky if you get in during the private presale stage, i.e. you get in in the best price available in public - which means it is profitable for you whether you are in the project for the short term or the long term. Check out our announcements and channels below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are delighted to announce that in a short timeframe, we have SUCCESSFULLY SECURED 4 DEALS with 4 ICOs. After RUNNING A POLL WITHIN OUR GROUP regarding interests on the respective deals from our members, we are currently running a PLEDGE FORM for ONE OF THE ABOVE DEALS - AN INFRASTRUCTURE ICO FORMING HYPE; the deal will become live for contribution once there are 100 ETH PLEDGED.

• Please be informed to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and A POOL IS OPEN for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT - please note that there are ONLY 5/100 ETH ALLOCATIONS LEFT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

Although ico can bring great profits, but also accompanied by a great risk.
Recently a lot of tokens on the break, because the price of private sale is very cheaper than main sale.
Therefore, afterwards, we must select those projects that are fairly distributed and have no private sale.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

It is almost impossible to predict the price of any cryptocurrency after ICO in advance. It all depends on the interest of traders, miners, investors and other cryptocurrency connoisseurs, on our activity.The main reason is obvious. The price of any cryptocurrency in the first place depends on the human factor – the interest of users.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

at this time there are many ico that have new and nice innovation.
but few are really successful and have value after entering the market. you should try to find it before actually investing your bitcoin. research and analysis is very important
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

Yes, investing in ICO’s is an excellent way, provided you are selecting a good ICO.

To check the credential of an ICO / Coin offerings, you should research their listing and market outreach. What’s the purpose of their ICO is the main concern before putting your money into same as there are plenty of scam ICO projects which are only collecting money for their own use.

CryptoAngelAI

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

Join our bounty program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3080221.msg31775912#msg31775912
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Yes, investing in ICO’s is an excellent way, provided you are selecting a good ICO.

To check the credential of an ICO / Coin offerings, you should research their listing and market outreach. What’s the purpose of their ICO is the main concern before putting your money into same as there are plenty of scam ICO projects which are only collecting money for their own use.

If you have the money and you have not in your mind any investments  to involve , it is better if you invest it in ICO , but always be attentive to choose the ICO with a good managet that can be trusted , so check  that ICO if it is worth of your money for investments.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

Yeah. It is a good decision to invest in ICO but you have to do that with care and caution. The reason is because one has to be careful of SCAM. Also you have to invest wisely by ensuring that you invest only what you can afford to loose in case of any eventuality.
You also need to do your due diligence to know what ICO to invest in.
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

Investing in ICO is a good idea, it's for you to invest in future and before you invest in any ICO, make a deep research about the project for you not to be scammed.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

You could invest them in ICO so that you can get a great profit for it or you could just hold it. But the best would do is invest in ICO but it's more like a high risk high rewards gamble. Well it's normal in crpyto currency but it's up to you.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

If you want to invest in ICO and not lose your money, you should carefully study the basics of such investment.
It's very easy to get caught by scammers who masquerade as ICO.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

investing in some ICO is the right choice to invest with little capital. before investing in ICO better read the white paper from the ICO to get information about the ICO. besides we have to see the token sales from ICO so we know that the token of ICO is much demand or not, if many people buy token from ICO then there is likely token will be expensive.

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

I have some bitcoins and if i invest in Icos my money isnt safe because i couldnt know if thats project is legitimate or real i will just studied that ICO before i invest money so i will be sure that i will bot be scammed in that ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: