Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You only lose if...  (Read 14933 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:16:50 PM

Btc is getting up, there is an expectation to stop at $ 1500 price. But that's just a prediction. Just wait and now is the highest price. Just hold back
It will not stop at that level, bitcoin will temporarily stop for correction but it is just waiting to fuel another pump.
Believe that there are more people now who are interested with bitcoin compared to the previous years and I can feel there are also big investors that are
coming. Actually this year we also have a great progress for altcoins, they are increasing their marketcap into billions and still growing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:02:09 PM

The topic was created on January 11, 2017. At this time, bitcoin quickly became cheaper. But then the price fluctuated between 800-1000 dollars. It's ridiculous to think about it. It's good that at that time I did not sell my coins

basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

The topic was created on January 11, 2017. At this time, bitcoin quickly became cheaper. But then the price fluctuated between 800-1000 dollars. It's ridiculous to think about it. It's good that at that time I did not sell my coins

many investors adopted bitcoin as they see that japan already embraces it. we could say that this is just the beggining for the cryptoworld. we could see bitcoin at around 3000 usd soon on near future. we should just HODL for the coins as we know that this is just the beggining.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

many investors adopted bitcoin as they see that japan already embraces it. we could say that this is just the beggining for the cryptoworld. we could see bitcoin at around 3000 usd soon on near future. we should just HODL for the coins as we know that this is just the beggining.

What you are saying is true but i think their will be some short selling pressure as most of the users transactions are stuck in confirmation due to this the price is not that much fluctuating it.
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

You only lose if you sell at a loss but sometimes you're holding a sinking ship and it's best to just move on.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

You only lose if you sell at a loss but sometimes you're holding a sinking ship and it's best to just move on.

When do we know exactly if we're just holding trash bags? Bitcoin's price stagnated for a year in 2014-2015 and people called it as the end since there wasn't any new money flowing in the economy. As long as people are still talking about a certain thing or the genuine interest is there, we shouldn't be selling at a loss and just wait for a couple more movements before finalizing our move.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

When do we know exactly if we're just holding trash bags? Bitcoin's price stagnated for a year in 2014-2015 and people called it as the end since there wasn't any new money flowing in the economy. As long as people are still talking about a certain thing or the genuine interest is there, we shouldn't be selling at a loss and just wait for a couple more movements before finalizing our move.
so just do not buy trash bags. I try to buy only coins with good fundamental.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

You only lose if you play until everything is from you is gone.
You will not be a loser if you control your self how to play the game.
If you play and play until your capital no more then you don't have profit.
In every game you should think how to win the game.Your aim is to win not a loser.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:24:36 PM

You only lose if you play until everything is from you is gone.
You will not be a loser if you control your self how to play the game.
If you play and play until your capital no more then you don't have profit.
In every game you should think how to win the game.Your aim is to win not a loser.

If you are reffering to gambling yes, If you keep on playing even if you know that your momentum is now waterfalls, you might lose all. But if you are reffering to trading bitcoin, you know you will lose if you will sell your holding on the lower price that you have gotten it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

There's no lose if you sell at a good price. Profit is definitely a profit and possibly you will only miss those possibly profit that you can get if you'll sell at lower price. But with the current price of bitcoin I believe that most of us already got a profit on it and there's no lose if we are going to sell today but still I'll keep on holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:46:12 PM

There's no lose if you sell at a good price. Profit is definitely a profit and possibly you will only miss those possibly profit that you can get if you'll sell at lower price. But with the current price of bitcoin I believe that most of us already got a profit on it and there's no lose if we are going to sell today but still I'll keep on holding.

You don't get his point -- he's purely referring to the fact that you will only lose if you sell your coins below the price you bought them at. That's really it. His second point is that in some cases it's better to take a hit and move on to prevent further losses. Not sure why you try to come up with things that haven't much to do with the poster you quoted....
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:13:37 PM

you only lose if you stop and dont find any motivation to do trading also thinking about changing the past
because the thing that done is done, cant even changed anymore and you cant even know before you try again next time
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:33:02 AM

You only lose if you have weak strategy. If you have not find motivation. In trading selling is right investment is right but you need to make some strategies. Motivate your strategies for the enlargement of your money as well as your teretory.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:12:06 PM

You don't get his point -- he's purely referring to the fact that you will only lose if you sell your coins below the price you bought them at. That's really it. His second point is that in some cases it's better to take a hit and move on to prevent further losses. Not sure why you try to come up with things that haven't much to do with the poster you quoted....

Sometimes the second point will help traders to save some money from a huge loss. But it will depend on the market price. Now it is in very strong position how much time you will hold that much profit you will make. If you sell your coins then no worry you will make a profit, but you will lose some money if the price double.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

Sometimes the second point will help traders to save some money from a huge loss. But it will depend on the market price. Now it is in very strong position how much time you will hold that much profit you will make. If you sell your coins then no worry you will make a profit, but you will lose some money if the price double.
Having regrets on early selling of your coin cant really be avoided because its normal to think off that we shouldnt sell those coins on earlier times but i think it should be fine as long we do make money on selling it i think should be fine. its better than having cutting loses on negative side. as long you can patiently wait then its better but not an assurance.

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:32:13 PM

You only lose if you miss the chance of not having a single bitcoin today.

But it is still not yet the end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:57:09 PM

I was too careless in putting up the price  Grin

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:30:03 PM

You only lose if you miss the chance of not having a single bitcoin today.

But it is still not yet the end.

Indeed you can still buy bitcoin tomorrow  Grin.  As long as we have bitcoin to hold, we will never lose because there is a prediction that a single bitcoin will worth $1 million.  I know it is like a wishful thinking but I hope it will come true  Tongue .
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

You only lose if you would never try it I think?
And also if you can't control yourself I think the lose of the traders isn't really the money but the emotions or being depress after they made some wrong decision.

amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

1- if you sell the bag at a loss.
2- if you buy high and sell low
3- if you keep buying bullish markets and selling in bearish markets
4- if you donate all you r BTC to me . this wouldn´t be a loss, but a win for the soul:)

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████