Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
cocoklogi

Activity: 135
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 09:23:47 AM

no point in looking it up if they are dead.
So we are partially right, of course the total marketcap will be of 450m but it will not be shown in coinmarketcap.
Well dev has some answers to give us, i invested what i could afford to loose.
when i see the whitepaper and its detailed ill prob invest more depending on what is in there.
but hopefully it isnt a scam and all promises are made. but regardless people should always be aware.

What coinmarket-cap shows or not shows is not that relevant. Imagine any of the more established projects, let's say Dash: Would people trade it if they would know: 99.9% is in the hand of the team? Of course not. They already had problems because of instamine-accusations! Or take Factom: Total supply is valued at about $30 million. And they have partnerships all over the world, they make real business. But the total supply of this 99.9%-premine-*whatever*-project should value at hundreds of millions without a whitepaper? People wouldn't even buy into Factom if the team would hold that much!

Since it's not possible that this is a quality-project and since there is proof that the guys behind didn't really think about it, it's not even relevant if this is a planned scam (if yes, not even smart) or just naive-stupid. Out of Investor-perspective both stays the same: Safe way to lose money.

This discussion is very interesting.
I expect from each party to provide the right information. I hope the DEV can answer honestly and commentators explain the right information and not a scam.
do this each debate. between DEV and also commentator

The real problem is, people need to educate their self. It kind much repeated over and over again. What we can expect from premined?
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

Too many damn coins first of all. 15 billion? At 3 cents each? I don't see how I would even make any good returns with this project.

altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:16:38 AM

Too many damn coins first of all. 15 billion? At 3 cents each? I don't see how I would even make any good returns with this project.

Exactly, your quesiton is very vital, we need their answer, do they trick us, how can a 15 billion total coin project raise an ico with 3 cents price? It is robbery.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:21:56 AM

For me the idea of ​​a utopian project, is now, and so a lot of resources on a regular cashback shopping site for Fiat, but to make a platform for cashback for cryptocurrency a utopia, do not think that there will be a large gathering funds for ICO, very high risks

IMO, every altcoin can integrate what PROCOMMERCE is achieving
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

For me the idea of ​​a utopian project, is now, and so a lot of resources on a regular cashback shopping site for Fiat, but to make a platform for cashback for cryptocurrency a utopia, do not think that there will be a large gathering funds for ICO, very high risks

Exactly, why we need such a project and we had before, incent did the same thing and riased 1000 btc, that is why op wanted to raise money based on existing project?
ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:12:47 AM

i actually do see the vision that they are trying to accomplish, even though its not too clear. maybe this is a wake up call to how we think of crypto. maybe its time to see it from a different perspective, in all honesty, if they do accomplish mass adaption, 15 bil does make sense.
bitcoin was rejected by a lot of people at first.....
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 11:32:47 AM

Exactly, your quesiton is very vital, we need their answer, do they trick us, how can a 15 billion total coin project raise an ico with 3 cents price? It is robbery.
Most of all experience those who have not invested a dime in this project, and those who are waiting for the bounty. The dev has already answered the questions of all, you just need to look at the topic. Here are two of his post with the answers- 1 2. Also there Escrow, so I think everyone will be able to recover their money.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

tokens with just about 100k is struggling to have value, what do they plan for this PRO to have value while the total supply is 15 billion? must be a great plan dev absolutely brilliant. It will take forever for this to succeed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sintya

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

any update spreadsheet for signature campaign sir?
my name does not exist in the old spreadsheet..
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:56:28 AM

any update spreadsheet for signature campaign sir?
my name does not exist in the old spreadsheet..

Just to follow proper instructions I am sure your name will appear.
DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:04:41 AM

OK, I find this coin has good escrows, but it need more technical details, some people already asked why 15 billion coin has so expensive ICO price, Patrick please answer it.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:44:20 AM

OK, I find this coin has good escrows, but it need more technical details, some people already asked why 15 billion coin has so expensive ICO price, Patrick please answer it.

The OP is not online yet, if you have any questions
it is better to sent a email info@procommerce.io

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:38:39 AM

IMO - if you think this ICO has any chance - you are deluded

Here are the ICO collections to date

https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2?show_adv=false

--

--
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:08:59 AM

I went to the website and saw.

1. 15 Billion coins offered in the ICO
2. ICO price $0.03

Therefore 15 Billion multiplied by $0.03  is $450,000,000.00    Shocked

For real??

PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:05:11 PM

15 Billion Coins will not be in circulation.
This will take anywhere from 7-15 years to happen and ONLY with the development of a viable product.
Only coins in circulation will be the coins sold in ICO, and those given out by our Coin Back Reward App.
This App will not hand out coins by the millions, so even this app will take years before for it to runs out of coins.
With this compelling App, and the ability to receive coins back from retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target and more, we do not have a single doubt that this will have an impact on mainstream commerce.

I understand documentation is being asked of us, we are putting the last touches as we speak. This should be out today or tomorrow. Team is working around the clock to put everything together, sometimes 20 hour days. Please have patience as we fine tune everything.
Please remember that development of QT, Modern, Electrum, and the Coin Back Reward App is going to be done by distribution day. I will be more than happy to refund EVERYBODY if this is not met.

For more questions, concerns and direct contact with us, please join us on Slack @

procommerce.slack.com

Hello! Shared this info with the Russian Community. Also there are a few questions: what are your plans regarding Exchanges, where will you be listed? And all bounty campaigns will be in PRO no btc, right? Thanks and good luck to be in time with the deadlines!  Wink
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

I went to the website and saw.

1. 15 Billion coins offered in the ICO
2. ICO price $0.03

Therefore 15 Billion multiplied by $0.03  is $450,000,000.00    Shocked

For real??

A fever-dream of guys who need money to hire a calculator...
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:15:34 PM

update level and signature camp code sir
from member to full member+avatar
thank you
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:34:15 PM

again, you are wrong in the market cap aspect.
but you have very good points and dev will need to answer that.
i can send you a link to a coin that works that way?

Why am I wrong with the marketcap-aspect? And sure, would like to see a working project with such economics.

The only project I know that tried something similar was Neucoin. Investors gave about $1 million in Bitcoin. They've lost everything(!), the price went down from 7000 Sat to 1 Sat while Bitcoin increased from about $250 to what it is now.

I noticed these guys because i went trough the top 50 coins to buy;
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/e-dinar-coin/

you see how the available is different than the total? and there is a wayyyy huge almost impossible max supply lol

I noticed these guys because i went trough the top 50 coins to buy;
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/e-dinar-coin/

you see how the available is different than the total? and there is a wayyyy huge almost impossible max supply lol
market cap is based on their available is you make the calculations
of course i havent bought the coin and dont intend to until i actually research it

ill look it Neucoin too
do you have a link of them?

I know that Coinmarketcap shows it that way. But that doesn't change the facts I've tried to explain above. Imagine it this way:

You start a project. And let's say that you are really a great CEO and Coder and totally honest - but there is nothing else yet than an idea. You sell the idea for 0.1% of the total supply. The rest is under your control or in escrow, will be released when you reach certain milestones.
The total supply is valued at about $500 million.

The 0.1% is the available supply that is on the market.

Since you are a great coder and you hired other great guys you meet those milestones over time and of course: You need funding and you want to distribute the currency. So you sell - maybe in additional ICO's. But if your first ICO already had a price as if the project already would be worth half a billion dollar - where should be room to make profit for your Investors? It will need years of perfect development and marketing and work in all aspects to get a project to such a valuation.  

But the problem is: Even if you would be the best coder and the most honest person - people can't possibly know if that is really the case until you prove it over time. But the decision to make such an ICO would already prove the opposite. It would show that you have no understanding. It's not possible that people will adopt a 99.9% premine-cryptocurrency! That wouldn't even be possible if the price would be a fraction of what it is now! And there is also no reason for another central-bank-illness! Cryptocurrencies are not about central-control - it's about the opposite!

And just to avoid misunderstandings: I'm not talking about you here - that's what this project is about. They have no clue!  

This project has zero chance and I'm not guessing! It's a fact!

And because your question about Neucoin:

This was my prediction right after launch end of Sept 15:

(...)

This project has absolutely no chance. It has no chance as a Scam and it has no chance as a legit project. And btw: How can this be legit?

(...)  

This is the chart:

It's dead... And btw, Neucoin-Investors also called me a troll while I just outlined the facts. And Neucoin was much bigger than this project. Even the Doge-Inventor Jackson Palmer promoted it and the Founder of Neucoin was the Millionair behind Candy-Crush.

I was on the fence on this one... After your post, I'm going to walk away now.  Tongue

ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

How do you explain this sir?
currently many doubts with this coin project?
I don't see you answer all the questions people have.
where are you?
Please control it's time to secure your project
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:52:18 PM

Hello,

I see people have been wondering the purpose of 15 billion of coins. Here are some very simple reasons briefly explained;

1. We find that for the masses, having a larger amount of coins instead of dividing coins into minor parts; like mbtc or even satoshis is an easier to use alternative to fiat currency.  We like this approach because it makes more sense to buy goods and services for 20 PROs instead of 0.015413 BTC. This will simplify the user experience for them as they are used to using fiat.

2. We are not aiming to disrupt one industry, we are aiming to disrupt commerce itself. Taking into consideration a GLOBAL market and not just a CRYPTOCURRENCY market this will be a better fit to meet the demand of this exchange of services and goods. Also, cryptocurrency is currently only at 18 Billion total market cap. Commerce is over TRILLION dollar movement of value. Even with just a 1% disruption, this will add 15-20 Billion dollars to cryptocurrency market. Not just PRO, but the leading cryptocurrencies as well.

3. Our applications are designed to bring the masses by incentivizing them to use and share our apps. So the apps will need to have a substantial amount of coins to meet the demand of users.
However, users will not be eligible for multiple rewards. So the coins will be diversely distributed worldwide.

These are just a few reasons why 15 billion is imperative for this specific project. Keep in mind that our vision does not follow a conventional and systematic ICO model. So we welcome you to see this project from a different set of eyes other than the traditional concepts of our beloved ICO projects.
More information will be in detailed in our Whitepaper.

Quick note: I received more notices mentioning that PRO team members are offering coins at a discount rate. PRO Team members will never ask for BTC or any form of payment for PRO other than what is listed in the Escrow Agreement. PLEASE always refer to our official website, email or announcement thread for official procedures. Stay safe and thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Patriarch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: