Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:43:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140017 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:54:08 AM

Also hasnt anyone invested even identified if the identities of the team are real?
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

lol so many newbies here ahaha

We all gotta start somewhere lol  Grin

How long ago were you a noob?

any new person is here like a clumsy or noob ..
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:59:19 PM

Interesting project Patriach, as we discussed I published a review.
Check it out and feel free to comment share it!
http://www.bitnews.website/2017/02/pro-commerce-coin-back-rewards.html
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:17:45 PM

Check out our first Blog
<from linked blog post>
PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency

WOW, that is really nice.
does this confirm those stores??? cus thats huge!

I can't say yes just yet, however, it is on our OFFICIAL blog  Wink
I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

No it doesn't make sense.

You are saying that you have Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline and Macy's (to name just a few) lined up and agreed in writing to use your (unfinished) app and rebate their/your customers?
But you can't say "yes" just yet............Well, it does make sense, but only to the extent that it means you are deliberately misleading would-be investors to give you money based on your claim that huge retailers are committed to use your (otherwise useless and generic) app.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that you have even been in two way communication with any of these businesses that you name?

So, when is this going to be addressed?

We are launching the platform that consumers that shop online get crypto back.
What is the difference if I were to say you get frequent flyer miles, or traditional cash back?
If our platform was designed for frequent flyer miles then that would be the rebate.
It's not as complicated as you may think, whether it is Cash back, Miles, or Crypto they all have a value!
We chose crypto because we believe it's more valuable than other incentives and it opens the door for an average person that doesn't really know about crypto to own some.

Also hasnt anyone invested even identified if the identities of the team are real?

We have team members with LinkedIn profiles since 2010. Twitter registrations since 2009.
How else can we disclose our identities?

Best regards,
Patriarch.
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:25:47 PM

Check out our first Blog
<from linked blog post>
PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency

I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

You are saying that you have Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline and Macy's (to name just a few) lined up and agreed in writing to use your (unfinished) app and rebate their/your customers?
But you can't say "yes" just yet............Well, it does make sense, but only to the extent that it means you are deliberately misleading would-be investors to give you money based on your claim that huge retailers are committed to use your (otherwise useless and generic) app.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that you have even been in two way communication with any of these businesses that you name?

What is the difference if I were to say you get frequent flyer miles, or traditional cash back?
If our platform was designed for frequent flyer miles then that would be the rebate.
It's not as complicated as you may think, whether it is Cash back, Miles, or Crypto they all have a value!
We chose crypto because we believe it's more valuable than other incentives and it opens the door for an average person that doesn't really know about crypto to own some.

We have team members with LinkedIn profiles since 2010. Twitter registrations since 2009.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Thanks for the explanation you sir
I really appreciate that you do
I hope our projects smoothly and no problems or conflicts of our fellow human beings
jorse

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

please update list participant bounty media social sir

I have joined
please check my account
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:18:49 PM

It's a simple affiliate marketing scheme, about as disruptive and innovatory as eating a sandwich.
Exactly the same stores, exactly the same discounts in a hundred different fiat schemes. CoinRebates for example rebate in crypto, but they pay out in bitcoin which actually has a value, unlike procoin.
What happens is you go shopping, spend say $100 at an 8% store/site using the procommerce platform. Pro receive $8 commission in cash and then give you X procoin at a value they determine based on the ICO price, say $0.04.
So you get to keep 200 procoin real resalable value unknown/sats, they get to keep 8 real dollars.

Half of the Whitepaper you labored so long and hard over is a rehash of the marketing speak in your press releases.
The coin distribution is interesting to say the least.
All of tempus' critical points remain valid and unanswered.

Your team....
Irving Gerardo.
Your "Marketing Director" has not made one single Tweet about procommerce. Registered 2016.
Christian Orduño
Your "Lead Applications Developer" has retweeted a couple of press releases.
Rkana
Your "LEAD BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER" is anonymous.

Apart from office staff, that leaves you, Carlos Contreras.

Entrepreneur, Visionary, Bitcoin enthusiast. With over 9 years of business management in multiple industries.
Joined Twitter last month.
Absolutely no Net print, nada.
A suburban address in Stanton, where a Contreras family live, but no Carlos.

To be honest, I don't really care.
I was asked to have a look at this by someone, which is what I do.
I told him it was an unverifiable mix of marketing speak and wishful thinking, with absolutely no reasons to invest in it.
Looking at the fractured Ingrish bounty hunting newbies posting here, who presumably have donated some of this 30BTC, just makes me sad.
You deserve each other.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

It's a simple affiliate marketing scheme, about as disruptive and innovatory as eating a sandwich.
Exactly the same stores, exactly the same discounts in a hundred different fiat schemes. CoinRebates for example rebate in crypto, but they pay out in bitcoin which actually has a value, unlike procoin.
What happens is you go shopping, spend say $100 at an 8% store/site using the procommerce platform. Pro receive $8 commission in cash and then give you X procoin at a value they determine based on the ICO price, say $0.04.
So you get to keep 200 procoin real resalable value unknown/sats, they get to keep 8 real dollars.

Half of the Whitepaper you labored so long and hard over is a rehash of the marketing speak in your press releases.
The coin distribution is interesting to say the least.
All of tempus' critical points remain valid and unanswered.

Your team....
Irving Gerardo.
Your "Marketing Director" has not made one single Tweet about procommerce. Registered 2016.
Christian Orduño

Your "Lead Applications Developer" has retweeted a couple of press releases.
Rkana
Your "LEAD BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER" is anonymous.

Apart from office staff, that leaves you, Carlos Contreras.

Entrepreneur, Visionary, Bitcoin enthusiast. With over 9 years of business management in multiple industries.
Joined Twitter last month.
Absolutely no Net print, nada.
A suburban address in Stanton, where a Contreras family live, but no Carlos.

To be honest, I don't really care.
I was asked to have a look at this by someone, which is what I do.
I told him it was an unverifiable mix of marketing speak and wishful thinking, with absolutely no reasons to invest in it.
Looking at the fractured Ingrish bounty hunting newbies posting here, who presumably have donated some of this 30BTC, just makes me sad.
You deserve each other.

I am very worried by the PRO
It was now nearing the end of ico
and accumulated funds did not reach 50% of the expected
Hopefully end later targets are met. I pray

Maybe I can help to write an article about this in order to promote more
I hope you accept it, though it's not qualified
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:57:52 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 11:30:27 AM by drays

Ok, I have read the whitepaper too.
I see a lot of marketing buzzwording used, too little specifics still.

Here are my legit questions after reading that:

1. Whitepaper tells: "Once people understand the benefits of shopping with a decentralized cryptocurrency, they will discover why cryptocurrency is a lot more exciting than traditional cash back. "
How exactly cryptocurrency is a lot more exciting than traditional cash back? Please explain what is specifically exciting, and how you will make regular people feel it is actually exciting?
Do you think people dream of learning cryptocurrency stuff, or becoming cryptocurrency speculators, instead of getting plain and simple cash back to their pockets?
Why do you think they will prefer this rebate to normal one? Please list the benefits the way I can explain it to regular family mom who buys her kids clothes at Macey's and doesn't know what Bitcoin is.

2. Basically you are going to do what Ebates or Fatwallet do, but will give people XRO instead of USD. I suppose you will get real cash back in USD from the retailers. Which USD/XRO exchange rate will you use? Will it be ICO price, or higher, or lower?

3. While giving buyers XRO coins, you will keep the actual USD rebates for yourself. How they are going to used? Any buyback program?

4. PRO solutions is targeted at merchants, and is going to "help businesses further learn about business development, branding, advertising and the advantages of cryptocurrency.". Do you really want to teach Macy's, Wallmart and others on how to do the branding and business development? If not, which businesses the application is targeted at?

5. In point 5. "Unsold Coins and their Purpose", the whitepaper details how the 75% of unsold coins will be handled. However nothing is told about the rest 25% of unsold coins! Given the huge total supply and very expensive coin price, the number of those coins will be very big (expect them being about 100 times more than coins sold on ICO). So you will still solely control 99% of supply, with no escrows.
Who will guarantee you will not dump them on open market?

6. Whitepaper tells:
"POS Reward:  
150 Coins/ Block 1st Year
100 Coins/ Block 2nd Year
50 Coins/ Block until max supply is reached"

Will your wallet with unsold coins stake or not? I assume it should not, otherwise the share of ICO participants drops.
If it doesn't stake, and only ICO holders stake, then...
Lets do some math. 150 coins per block with 1 min blocks make 150 x 60 x 24 x 365 = 78,840,000 = 78M coins per year.
If you raise 100 BTC with average price of $0.03 per coin, assuming 1 BTC equal to $1000, the total supply sold at ICO will be just about 3.4M coins!!!!
Now compare 3.4M supply to 78M yearly generated supply. It makes the 2700% inflation rate!!! Isn't it crazy?

Please explain.

... this space is not for rent ...
Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:21:47 AM

Ok, I have read the whitepaper too.
I alot of marketing buzzwording used, too little specifics still.

Here are my legit questions after reading that:

1. Whitepaper tells: "Once people understand the benefits of shopping with a decentralized cryptocurrency, they will discover why cryptocurrency is a lot more exciting than traditional cash back. "
How exactly cryptocurrency is a lot more exciting than traditional cash back? Please explain what is specifically exciting, and how you will make regular people feel it is actually exciting?
Do you think people dream of learning cryptocurrency stuff, or becoming cryptocurrency speculators, instead of getting plain and simple cash back to their pockets?
Why do you think they will prefer this rebate to normal one? Please list the benefits the way I can explain it to regular family mom who buys her kids clothes at Macey's and doesn't know what Bitcoin is.

2. Basically you are going to do what Ebates or Fatwallet do, but will give people XRO instead of USD. I suppose you will get real cash back in USD from the retailers. Which USD/XRO exchange rate will you use? Will it be ICO price, or higher, or lower?

3. While giving buyers XRO coins, you will keep the actual USD rebates for yourself. How they are going to used? Any buyback program?

4. PRO solutions is targeted at merchants, and is going to "help businesses further learn about business development, branding, advertising and the advantages of cryptocurrency.". Do you really want to teach Macy's, Wallmart and others on how to do the branding and business development? If not, which businesses the application is targeted at?

5. In point 5. "Unsold Coins and their Purpose", the whitepaper details how the 75% of unsold coins will be handled. However nothing is told about the rest 25% of unsold coins! Given the huge total supply and very expensive coin price, the number of those coins will be very big (expect them being about 100 more than coins sold on ICO). So you will still solely control 99% of supply, with no escrows.
Who will guarantee you will not dump them on open market?

6. Whitepaper tells:
"POS Reward:  
150 Coins/ Block 1st Year
100 Coins/ Block 2nd Year
50 Coins/ Block until max supply is reached"

Will your wallet with unsold coins stake or not? I assume it should not, otherwise the share of ICO participants drops.
If it doesn't stake, and only ICO holders stake, then...
Lets do some math. 150 coins per block with 1 min blocks make 150 x 60 x 24 x 365 = 78,840,000 = 78M coins per year.
If you raise 100 BTC with average price of $0.03 per coin, assuming 1 BTC equal to $1000, the total supply sold at ICO will be just about 3.4M coins!!!!
Now compare 3.4M supply to 78M yearly generated supply. It makes the 2700% inflation rate!!! Isn't it crazy?

Please explain.

1. What isn't exciting about cryptocurrency once you know about it?
Cryptocurrency has a history of price fluctuation which can benefit people rather than fiat currency, most people think that is exciting.
2. Refer to whitepaper... XRO price is time stamped at time of purchase.
3. This is just one aspect as there will be many merchants globally that offer rebates in coins. There are many platform and companies that will handle the rebate portion of the app. We are just the developers of the coin and technology.
4. We are not teaching major retailers or fortune 500 companies about branding and advertising. There are millions of e-commerce businesses that sell products through Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, Alibaba and many more that can benefit from taking cryptocurrency as payment instead of just traditional credit and debit cards.
5. Refer to ANN.
6. You are not taking into account all the coins being released for incentives and rewards compared to 78M, the inflation rate will be is much lower and this is only for the first year.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

We have reached 50+ BTC!!
Very excited as this is the very minimum to keep development going.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

OMFG this is the exact same layout and headers as XLTH Lithium !

Carlos RT Ferguson strikes again !

Trying to better the whitepaper excuse this time around too Roll Eyes
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:27:58 AM

Does it disappear like lithium?
sad
Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:28:43 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 08:51:12 AM by Patriarch

Thank you for your concerns, but nobody that's publicly listed on procommerce.io is linked with any other project.
We started this project with open identities.

Best regards,
Patriarch
chikiuso

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:55:14 AM

Keep dreaming to hit the threshold, you won't raise so much money, and your project is not worth tat much, that is why people only have invested 50 btc, I congratulate your project is failure, because you look like a scammer, no offense, it is truth, same scammer behind opair, ebitz, ascendancy, res. Yeah I catch you!!
Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:09:35 AM

Keep dreaming to hit the threshold, you won't raise so much money, and your project is not worth tat much, that is why people only have invested 50 btc, I congratulate your project is failure, because you look like a scammer, no offense, it is truth, same scammer behind opair, ebitz, ascendancy, res. Yeah I catch you!!

You might have misread my statement. Look at it again Smiley
rey5

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

as it begins to move
news like this is what I want to hear sir
good news .good luck
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:44:02 AM

Check out our first Blog
<from linked blog post>

I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

I'm sorry to say but this is still not an answer. You are suggesting some huge partners, but you do not answer whether you really have one of these committed. A typical way of misleading potential investors.

Furthermore you publish your whitepaper when the ICO is already half-way. Many things remain unclear, so a no-go for me.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

This is a great achievement! I hope 100 btc is not too far.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:59:47 PM

Are you sure of this?

XLTH Lithium was really a big scam.... a lot of people having hope in coin's dev and he just disappeared with money bag! Some users also reported an hacking attempt on their exchanges account, after using xlth sites.

I hope that Pro Commerce is not going to use any fake online wallet or exchange like Lithium did. What is needed is a simple windows wallet and trading on a few independent exchanges services.

Let's see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: