Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140015 times)
azhimoet

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

Good news , so just waiting next update
RKen

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:56:31 PM

UPDATE:

In appreciation to all who supported and all the people that participated in our ICO.
We established that in order to be fair to all the people that supported and collaborated. We will match a 2% instead of 1% of total sold coins and reserved them for bounties. This will only apply to bounties and all other reserved coin percentages will remain the same.
Once again we would like to thank each and every one of you that participated and supported us in this ICO.
We would also like to Officially release our UNSOLD Coin Escrow Agreement, it will compromise of Lauda and Minerjones as well as Irving and I. Escrow agreement can be seen here;
https://www.procommerce.io/static/site/img/PRO_unsold_coin_scrow_agreement.pdf

Lauda and Minerjones will confirm.
We will be rolling out a series of updates as we get closer to distribution day.
Signatures can now be officially taken off. Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Carlos Contreras

Thank you ProCurrency for the opportunity. I'll change my signature & avatar
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

Congrats Dev for a successful ICO. Happy to had collaborated with you.
A question: how to claim "translation" Bounty??
Thx in advance
syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:35:20 PM

Thx in advance
it's true
i also need 
info claim translation bounty !
should already available info for claim bounty translation if ICO successful  Huh

pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 610

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:42:50 PM

Thx in advance
it's true
i also need 
info claim translation bounty !
should already available info for claim bounty translation if ICO successful  Huh

The OP will give you information about this. just wait updates
Maybe distribution bounty should be done around 7th of march. keep patient

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

I think, we just filled our PROC address on the ICO website has been created some time ago

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
PO3NG

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:25:54 PM

Hmm, I'm missed out the crowdsale of ProCurrency, waiting for availabe on Exchanger soon
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

UPDATE:

In appreciation to all who supported and all the people that participated in our ICO.
We established that in order to be fair to all the people that supported and collaborated. We will match a 2% instead of 1% of total sold coins and reserved them for bounties. This will only apply to bounties and all other reserved coin percentages will remain the same.
Once again we would like to thank each and every one of you that participated and supported us in this ICO.
We would also like to Officially release our UNSOLD Coin Escrow Agreement, it will compromise of Lauda and Minerjones as well as Irving and I. Escrow agreement can be seen here;

We will be rolling out a series of updates as we get closer to distribution day.

Best regards,
Carlos Contreras

For the unsold coins, when a milestone is reached and coins are released, what does it mean? Is it released to the dev team to be dumped in exchanges or released to community or used in the apps?
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:47:56 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 12:54:47 AM by Patriarch

UPDATE:

Best regards,
Carlos Contreras

For the unsold coins, when a milestone is reached and coins are released, what does it mean? Is it released to the dev team to be dumped in exchanges or released to community or used in the apps?

They will be used strictly by the App.
Thank you.
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

UPDATE:

Best regards,
Carlos Contreras

Wow, great news @Patriarch! Thank you! I will observe and continue to support your project! Good luck!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

I wonder why Lauda and MinerJones risk their reputation on this scam. Wasn't it enough of a lesson with Ascendancy..?

Have anyone read the Escrow agreement?

Note this part:
When the PRO Coins are premined. 75% of all unsold coins will be held in an Electrum based
multisig wallet.

Only 75% of unsold coins are kept in Escrow. The rest 25% are exclusively controlled by Devs. And those 25% is a HUGE amount, orders of magnitude bigger than the total number of ICO coins.
It offers a great dump on you folks!

... this space is not for rent ...
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:07:08 PM

I wonder why Lauda and MinerJones risk their reputation on this scam. Wasn't it enough of a lesson with Ascendancy..?

Note this part:
When the PRO Coins are premined. 75% of all unsold coins will be held in an Electrum based
multisig wallet.

Only 75% of unsold coins are kept in Escrow. The rest 25% are exclusively controlled by Devs. And those 25% is a HUGE amount, orders of magnitude bigger than the total number of ICO coins.

Please refer to ANN for your question.
Those are being used by the reward APP.

Kind regards,
Patriarch.
SeeTheThangIs

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:07:47 PM

Note this part:
multisig wallet.

Kind regards,
Patriarch.

...so about this Rebate Rewards APP that was guaranteed upon ICO completion...what's the status so we can check this thing out please?  I swear it used be listed on the "Timeline" portion of your site...but now it only shows the other 3 APPs. Your site procommerce.io shows (in the Phases portion) the Rewards APP being "released at launch" which was Feb 28th if I'm not mistaken right? 

Are the original escrow holders going to release the funds regardless of this Rebate APP being completed and functional Huh

Can anyone post the original escrow agreement please?  It's not listed on the procommerce site

regards
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:26:44 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 07:52:53 PM by drays

Note this part:
multisig wallet.

Kind regards,
Patriarch.

"being used by the reward APP" == "at full disposal of Devs". So Devs can dump them at any moment.

I have an offer: let those funds be escrowed too. They can be released by escrows in small amounts (1%) every month. Why not?
If that is done, then the project looks not so bad. If it is ignored, then I am sure this is going to be a Scam.

EDIT: as the unsold coins number is 1000x bigger than sold coins number, even 1% per month is way too much. Should be 0.01% per month maximum.

marketingtiger

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 11:37:46 PM

What is going on here? What is "going to be" a scam does not mean "it is a scam". Why is everyone so nervous? PRO (coin) is a retail project. As soon as I <--- can add merchants to this product I will onboard hundreds of merchants. I believe PRO's (company) retail stance is exciting.  Smiley

-mt

Accipe potestatem
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:20:05 AM

Note this part:
multisig wallet.

Exactly! And as i have posted here before, those 25% coins can be used to give 'rebates' from merchants which are actually not participating in this project. After 7 days everything will look allright and hence the escrows will release the funds, while the project actually does not have merchants integrated. This might turn out to be a big dissapointment for a lot of people...

Strange that the app and coins are not released yet, i thought the app was already developed before/during ICO?
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:06:23 AM

How much of the 15 billion coins are unsold? So community knows the number of the 25% going to devs pockets.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

Do we need to download the wallet to receive bounty or can it be received at ico dashboard and later moved to wallet?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

UPDATE:

Best regards,
Carlos Contreras

when will be the distribution of ICO tokens for investors? Also for the bounties - and when will the calculation be published?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:34:28 PM

How much of the 15 billion coins are unsold? So community knows the number of the 25% going to devs pockets.

As the coin price was changing, and it was in USD, only the Devs could tell the exact amount.

However we can make some estimates. According to my calculations, the possible absolute maximum of sold coins could be 3-5 millions (70.5 BTC * $1000 / $0.02). More realistic estimation is 2-3 million coins, but you will see that doesnt matter, lets take the absolute maximum for sake of simplicity.

So the sold coins are 5,000,000, and unsold ones - around 14,995,000,000  Grin

25% of 14,995,000,000 is 3,748,750,000.

And now the result:
all ICO participants have less than 5M coins altogether, dev has 3748M at his sole disposal (NOT protected by escrows!).

Now folks, do a small excercise - compare 5 millions  to 3.75 billions!!! I am afraid there wont be enough buy orders even at 1 satoshi level to accomodate this epic dump  Shocked

Hilarrious  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: