Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:26:59 AM

Hello!
We are thrilled to announce an official launch day.
It has been a great journey, one with many ups and downs. We have had great success in some aspects and delayed results in others. The launch delay has been constant, we found some weakness in certain areas of our platform that needed to be addressed. Some tasks took much longer than expected. So we kept pushing the date back and back. We now have a date which the entire ProCurrency team can meet without a doubt.

The ProCurrency release will be on April the 24th, 2017.

To make the wait for our community more comfortable, we will be releasing everything in this order.

1. Wallet Release and Launch day (April 24th)
2. Release Code and Contact Exchanges (April 25th)
3.  Setup Coin Escrow. (April 26th)
6. Send bounty rewards ( April 29th)

However, the wait is not for nothing. We will bring forth a faster, more secure, more robust, and more proactive network. We get a chance to show off our hard work and launch into the cryptocurrency realm with a strong backbone and make a significant impact. It also gives us enough time to prepare important documents, more bounties, implement marketing strategies and seek more partnerships. We will take this time to get ProCurrency listed on more exchanges and create a successful launch.

Best Regards,
Patriarch.

sound good sir, thanks for update..
we are all waiting for this certainty.
godbless all
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

Hello!
It has been a great journey, one with many ups and downs. We have had great success in some aspects and delayed results in others. The launch delay has been constant, we found some weakness in certain areas of our platform that needed to be addressed. Some tasks took much longer than expected. So we kept pushing the date back and back. We now have a date which the entire ProCurrency team can meet without a doubt.

To make the wait for our community more comfortable, we will be releasing everything in this order.

However, the wait is not for nothing. We will bring forth a faster, more secure, more robust, and more proactive network. We get a chance to show off our hard work and launch into the cryptocurrency realm with a strong backbone and make a significant impact. It also gives us enough time to prepare important documents, more bounties, implement marketing strategies and seek more partnerships. We will take this time to get ProCurrency listed on more exchanges and create a successful launch.

Best Regards,
Patriarch.

April fool's day announcement? This is not a joke, rigth?

Imagine when dev got a hand in the ICO funds that are still with escrow, then announcements/updates will be less frequent. And possibly more delays.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:14:51 AM

Really dont want any bounty with so development(
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

Hello!

3.  Setup Coin Escrow. (April 26th)

Best Regards,
Patriarch.

Imagine when dev got a hand in the ICO funds that are still with escrow, then announcements/updates will be less frequent. And possibly more delays.
The announcement was expected and it was madr on 2nd April not on 1st April

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:47:06 AM

Hello!

3.  Setup Coin Escrow. (April 26th)

Best Regards,
Patriarch.

The announcement was expected and it was madr on 2nd April not on 1st April
glad to hear it and be patient to wait

algo1024

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:36:28 PM

Hello!

Best Regards,
Patriarch.

Thank you for the information, and everyone waited for the last update of Procom, this case is awaited.

The last update? Don't hold your breath waiting for him.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:10:36 AM

The ICO only collected 70 btc as is clear from thread title itself.The original minimum target was 100 btc which was revised and reduced to 70btc following btc price increase.
I assume unsold coins will be burnt by devs.

ICOindex.com

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:34:12 AM

The ICO only collected 70 btc as is clear from thread title itself.The original minimum target was 100 btc which was revised and reduced to 70btc following btc price increase.
I assume unsold coins will be burnt by devs.

I was being quite suspicious about this project. There are too many things that are not clear to me.

1) The PRO team Joined GitHub on January 10, 2017, that is 9 days before the ICO started, they did not have any public repositories yet. Now after the ICO finished, they still have no public repositories yet.

2) Most of the social links profiles of co-founders were created also few days before ICO

3) Whitepaper was released after ICO started

4) The ICO was selling 15 000 000 000 PRO * 0.02$ = That is evaluation of 300 000 000$! They have raised ~81,880 USD

5) Today I found this document on their website https://www.procommerce.io/static/site/img/PRO_unsold_coin_scrow_agreement.pdf "75% of all unsold coins will be held in an Electrum based
multisig wallet
"

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:41:59 AM

I also noticed there was a little awkwardness on this project, the funds are released to the issuer or still hold escrow?
ICOindex.com

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 11:01:07 AM

I also noticed there was a little awkwardness on this project, the funds are released to the issuer or still hold escrow?

Holding funds in "escrow" does not always provide security. What if the escrow is fake or just a paid person?

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:14:21 AM

Holding funds in "escrow" does not always provide security. What if the escrow is fake or just a paid person?

When someone want to trick the community he will find the way to do it Grin
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:25:28 AM

Dabs is a proven escrow person so why worry. Relax and chill wait for your tokens that will be distributed on April 24 together with the release of wallets.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

Fuders are every where.Check any ANN thread and you will see them.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

I've warned people here that there are some fishy things about this ICO. I hope that the people who invested will see something in return, but i am not confident about that....
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

Dabs & SebastianJu is Trusted escrow, do you think they are fake?
Keep calm!

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:27:40 PM

Keep calm!

Lol at these people. Been wondering from thread to thread for some great upcoming projects. And the name Sebastian Ju is probably the most reliable escrow in this community. And Dabs is one of the few selected moderators in this forum. So I can say 100% of the funds are safe. Devs just need to do their part.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:58:34 PM

I
Keep calm!

Lol at these people. Been wondering from thread to thread for some great upcoming projects. And the name Sebastian Ju is probably the most reliable escrow in this community. And Dabs is one of the few selected moderators in this forum. So I can say 100% of the funds are safe. Devs just need to do their part.

I am pretty confident that the escrow of the ico funds is done properly. However, that does not prevent the project to be a dissapointment. I have expressed and explained my concerns here, you can read it back if you want.
The escrow on the unsold coins for example, that is still quite vague and a potential threath, like icoindex.com also pointed out.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

Keep calm!

LOL again for @Invester  Grin
I don't doubt Dab & Sbastian, I am sure they is Trusted.
I'm asking @ICOindex.com, look like he was dubious about escrow Grin

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

Hello!

Best Regards,
Patriarch.

Thank you for the information, and everyone waited for the last update of Procom, this case is awaited.

The last update? Don't hold your breath waiting for him.

When he said --the last-- he meant it. This is an exit scam and the update is really the last one, time to move to greener pastures and move proc to the part of ur brain where u cant access it. Treat it like part of ur bad memories, join a course on recovery from being an addicted follower of busted crypto scam. Why the hell is it called proc? Do u guys distribute freeware on behalf of procmon creators. For those who wear a tinfoil hat procmon is a process monitor utility for windows system.

syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:09:13 AM

launch time is very near but there is no update here?

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: