Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
bithereum74

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:48 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 08:24:13 PM by bithereum74

Price of PROC has not really been changing (in terms of BTC).

It has been trading around 0.00000101 BTC most days over the last 3 or 4 weeks.

I bought some at about $0.01...but at the time I remember paying 0.00000099 BTC each.

Oh really? Check again.
This month alone, it already went  from 287 satoshis down to 101 satoshis
That's 65% loss in BTC value.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

THE NEWLY RE-SYNCED CYPTOBE SITE NOW SHOW A STAGGERING AMOUNT OF

SHITS COINS !!!!!  THATS A LOTTA SHITCOINS!!!!

Dickie D.

Its obvious you have some deep emotional problems with Pro Currency or Pro commerce, or perhaps ipro network or mall.  Im not sure the cause or not that its anyones business.  But your large font and repetitiveness on shitcoin shitcoin etc .. i mean man we get it. 

what im REALLY trying to figure out is why you keep saying the same thing over and over.  If you think its such a bad project then just dont mess with it.  But for the people who are interested in it , let them be.  You dont have to be the hero by saving everyone from a scam or shit coin by barking nonsense at them.  Just move on.

my point is - through the last 109 pages of this thread you just repeat over and over and over... again, we get it.   THAT is what makes you appear that your trolling - because its the same response over and over. 

thats the beauty of crypto man - anyone can choose to back whatever project they want.  So your obviously against this one - so what..

i just found this thread less than 24 hours ago - and your all over it with 50 pt red font screaming shit coin... all that screams is troll

I'LL STOP WHEN THIS COIN IS DEAD.  ITS AN MLM PIECE OF SHIT.  IT GIVES CRYPTO A BAD NAME.

Dickie D.
bithereum74

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:02:04 AM

Very impressive presentation and innovative coin! I will definitively watch this one, good luck with the ICO.
dude you're on the wrong page LOL. ICO of this dead shitcoin was done centuries ago in crypto years.  Cheesy Cheesy
ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

Just so you know, coins CANT DIE.
Every single user must exit the wallet and be left with 0 connections.
But of course you guys don't know that because you have no idea how the blockchain works! lololol

Why don't you talk about the Bitcoin price dropping?
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

Sounds Great!

Here are some of the things we will be doing these coming up weeks;

Open Communication(Discord Channel)
COIN BURN
Bounty Campaigns for Advertising, Social Media, Signatures and Articles/Press
Advertising

New Wallet release as well;

V1.3.5.1-REV2 - Make sure you keep up with all the latest releases!

https://github.com/procommerce-io/procurrency/releases/tag/v1.3.5.1-REV2

If your wallet is stuck or you have any issues with it, just update!
We will post the Discord Channel Link. Coin Burn will be streamed LIVE!!!!

Thank you all!

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

Hexx exchange+Hexx fork+Hexx rebranding+Hexx trading history+many other things= no doubt soon it will go to the moon Grin Grin Grin
Good luck everyone

Yes, just a matter of time.  Grin  Glad I picked up some more when it was at $.01 cent. Easy money

Don't forget to turn some your coins back to good old Bitcoin or another more stable currency. These coins can shoot up but they can also drop a lot in value again.

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol

If you have been around for a while you may know more or less what to do, but playing the swings can also backfire often times. If you do it in a way where you frequently secure some profits and are in the green anyway, then that is fine. Luck can be against you though also.

Lets take this from a standpoint like mine.... I just now discovered this coin and began to research it.   I hear everyones opinion on whether it is complete garbage or not.  

Where my views come into play is, since the ShitBTC exchange is coming in the same week as the Vegas conference supposedly marketing the project... then wouldnt at least throwing any amount big or small at this coin while its at one of its lowest point be a wise choice?  I mean whats the problem with buyin a few hundred dollars worth at .008 and waiting until new exchange volume causes a spike   BOOM - easy 2x at least.  

no need in arguing the coins validity to death- we can look at the history of price action to see its clearly manipulated. but if we know its gonna spike thats a chance to buy in and make a few gains IF watched closely?

any problem in that?

There is absolutely no problem in that and I never said there is. I am just saying that always waiting for a dead cat bounce will not always work out. If you tried to play the swings of BTC, ETH, or any other top 20 currency, you probably gained less than you could have if you just held it most of the time. That's at least my opinion.

That I will agree with you my friend. Actually I'm agreeing with both of you. That's why I mainly trade/flip small cap coins because it's easier to get a swing on say a coin with 5 million as opposed to a top coin at 5 billion. It's like day and night. Riskier but as long as you know what you are doing it's MUCH more rewarding. I don't like to flip my large cap coins, I prefer to HODL the more secure coins. But everyone has their own preference so whatever works for you.

Decent strategy but as you said you need to know what you are doing. Meaning that you need to put a good amount of time on catching up with news and all kinds of info to make swing trading work. Or you follow a coin and see certain patterns for a while which you then try to exploit. Anyway, good luck for your trades! Wink
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

Decent strategy but as you said you need to know what you are doing. Meaning that you need to put a good amount of time on catching up with news and all kinds of info to make swing trading work. Or you follow a coin and see certain patterns for a while which you then try to exploit. Anyway, good luck for your trades! Wink

Ah.... sounds like someone knows what he's doing Wink  Spoken like a senior member.  It's not hard work just time consuming but DEFINITELY worth the reward. And likewise!
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

Is this crazy inflation? The price of proc is so low and hard to reverse. But the team seems to be trying to solve the problem.
Dickie D

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

Just so you know, coins CANT DIE.
Every single user must exit the wallet and be left with 0 connections.
But of course you guys don't know that because you have no idea how the blockchain works! lololol

Why don't you talk about the Bitcoin price dropping?

UMMMMMM IF THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS DE-LISTED FROM THE ONLY SHIT EXCHANGE ITS LISTED ON..... I'D CALL THAT FUCKING DEAD. SOOOOOOOO I REST MY CASE LOL.

Dickie D.

josetus006

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:40:57 AM

I think that tt's really hard really for the project to succeed when there is no decent exchanges supporting it.
vuhoang5gia

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

Wait a little bit, Can someone elaborate on how the courses for the businesses will be structured? This sounds like a great advantage if it is being offered as a learning opportunity for businesses.  Huh
bithereum74

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:17:34 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2022, 04:58:36 PM by mprep

Hello $0.006 !
it only took 7 days this time.
Coming soon $0.005 !

Read and remember this:
We have all seen it every time there's a market dip like this.
Solid coins, high quality projects will recover!
Shitty worthless scamcoins like PROC will NOT! they will all DIE soon!

'been saying this each time the market crashes.
And true enough, PROC consistently crashed down from 7 cents to 4 cents to 2 cents to 1 cent....
your god Kevin was not and will never be able to do anything to save this scamcoin.

$0.006 Coming soon!

diz coin iz not dead LOLZ

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

All what it needs to know about this walking dead coin is this:

Circulating Supply: 98.404.236 PROC

Total Supply: 15.005.589.031 PROC

In percentage: Circulating supply is 0.6% of the total!

In USD for the current price:

Circulating/Marketcap: $634.575

Total Supply: $96 Million

Isn't that funny? This project is worth nearly $100 mln? And lets just dream a little and say "sure!" - who again holds 99.4% of the supply?

This "project" is such a desperate joke... Usually I really feel for those who bought into shit out of a lack of experience, but in this case I have to say: Those who go down with it actually deserve it, because it never was a secret that this is total shit.
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

Isn't that funny? This project is worth nearly $100 mln? And lets just dream a little and say "sure!" - who again holds 99.4% of the supply?

This "project" is such a desperate joke... Usually I really feel for those who bought into shit out of a lack of experience, but in this case I have to say: Those who go down with it actually deserve it, because it never was a secret that this is total shit.

The ProCurrency team claim they are going to do a live "Coin Burn" in June. Hopefully they get rid of 10+ Billion coins. I estimate that around 600+ million coins are in circulation based on what I have seen from mining...the number on coinmarketcap is wrong. I have seen total staking weight well above 400 million at times.

Thus far they have not done any advertising for this coin that I know of. This could have been a good coin if at least some effort was put behind it to follow through with their plans. I am not really sure what their goals are at this point. I know single point said they plan to promote this coin, but it seems like they may have changed their focus.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

The ProCurrency team claim they are going to do a live "Coin Burn" in June. Hopefully they get rid of 10+ Billion coins. I estimate that around 600+ million coins are in circulation based on what I have seen from mining...the number on coinmarketcap is wrong. I have seen total staking weight well above 400 million at times.

Thus far they have not done any advertising for this coin that I know of. This could have been a good coin if at least some effort was put behind it to follow through with their plans. I am not really sure what their goals are at this point. I know single point said they plan to promote this coin, but it seems like they may have changed their focus.

They have zero clue! They could burn the whole 99.4% and it wouldn't change one bit. What this is:

copy paste code
+ some mock ups
+ a lot of empty promises
+ 99.4% in hands of the team

That stays the same, no matter if they burn supply or not. 
bithereum74

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:13:19 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 07:26:15 PM by bithereum74

They have zero clue! They could burn the whole 99.4% and it wouldn't change one bit. What this is:

copy paste code
+ some mock ups

"But.. .but... Kevin Harrington... I rest my case."
-said the Shitcoin junkie
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:15 PM
Merited by xandry (1)

copy paste code
+ some mock ups

But.. .but... Kevin Harrington...
I rest my case LOL

Oh, right! I forgot this guy. I'll include him:

copy paste code
+ some mock ups
+ ask 1000 serial entrepreneurs to promote your shit to find one who is stupid enough

I would pay for getting this mastermind on this thread to answer some questions!
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

copy paste code
+ some mock ups

"But.. .but... Kevin Harrington... I rest my case."
-said the Shitcoin junkie

Both Kevin Harrington and Single Point will no longer be focused on promoting this coin from what I can tell...they have shift gears to promoting some type of app that will have dozens on ALT coins...maybe PROC will be included. Perhaps the procurrency team will at least post some banner ads on coinmarket cap to promote the coin.
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:23 PM

Join our Discord Chat! Help, Support, Guides and General ProCurrency chat!
This is where you can get the most recent updates and find out exactly what ProCurrency is up to!

https://discord.gg/YXfBNYe
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:26:24 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2022, 09:35:50 PM by mprep

Today's updates from PROC Discord Channel.

1) Pro Solutions under development. (see image)

2) "Coin burn details will be released June 14th! Coins will be burnt in a live stream! There will also be another announcement when the Coin burn occurs."

3) "Bounty campaign will start right after the Coin Burn, it will enable anyone to earn PROC for completing simple tasks. It will create a community based adverting setting."

4) "HitBTC has finished testing our wallet, we are now waiting on them to activate the trading chart. We will release any news we hear about as soon as we do."

5) "Masternodes are currently in testing and details have not been released yet. Amount needed to run a masternode will be released once testing is done."

6) "We will have an estimated iOS release on June 15-16th."

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: