Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:36:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, is it worth spending time collecting it?  (Read 14656 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

I wouldn't really be here joining signature campaign f it isn't worth collecting BTC. The only reason wy i'm here is to collect and earn as much as possible because I can see BTC will be the future and online business are going to make this big. Those scammers wouldn't be scamming for BTC if it weren't worth collecting, they are risking themselves too.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:32:29 AM

I wouldn't really be here joining signature campaign f it isn't worth collecting BTC. The only reason wy i'm here is to collect and earn as much as possible because I can see BTC will be the future and online business are going to make this big.

In short you are collecting bitcoin because it is profitable, same as me and many others, we could earn money with it... The time we spent in micro jobs ( projects ) can be a source of extra income... Mostly, if you are living in a third world country, what you earn here is enough specially if you don't have any job in real life...

Those scammers wouldn't be scamming for BTC if it weren't worth collecting, they are risking themselves too.
They are part of the community, as bitcoin grows, so as the community and the differences...  Smiley
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:01:47 AM

Just work for it if you are jobless right now, use the money you have to survive in real life. If you want to invest in bitcoin, study first how the market moves, observe how people behave when there is a price surge and free fall, if you won't panic each time you see erratic price movement, then invest, but if you feel like you are going to panic, investing in bitcoin won't be good for you, just work for it.  Smiley

This is what jobless me is trying to do right now. My cousin is earning more that he don't even go to work anymore. Well, go to work for just the minimum number of days he's required to so he can keep his health insurance. Cheesy Then again he started way earlier than me. I'm just trying to save up for some money to get a certificate from a short course and then maybe I can freelance. If I can't find any work then I can just offer my service here in the forums.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

Just recently I withdraw a good amount of bitcoin and converted it into fiat and when I checked my bitcoin wallet earlier, another decent amount of bitcoin was sent to my bitcoin wallet. Now is the time to collect bitcoin because it's value is reaching again to $1000 and many speculations that it might reach $2000 this year!
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:07:31 AM

If you totally rely on bitcoins to earn a living,
Let me tell you that it is not so wise to do so,
You might have seen many people earning a huge amount via bitcoins,
But I insist you to do a regular job and earn money,
And if you earn a good amount of money ,
Yo should invest and it's definitely worth it !
But if you are just relying on bitcoins to earn a livelyhood and a shelter,
And considering it to be your source of bread then,
I must say it's a quiet bad idea.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

No its a bad idea to just rely on bitcoins for ur survival .its better to have a daily job and invest part of the income in bitcoins, then you will be having a balance life and bitcoin buying from ur hard earned money could be beneficial in the long run.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:36:42 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

In my opinion , collect bitcoins in your free time. Just take it as a hobby of collecting bitcoins from faucets etc.But it should not affect your job. Anything can happen with bitcoin because its price is highly volatile. And dont spend or invest too much on bitcoin. It doesnt mean dont invest anything in bitcoin. Invest what you can afford to lose. Thats it.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

No its a bad idea to just rely on bitcoins for ur survival .its better to have a daily job and invest part of the income in bitcoins, then you will be having a balance life and bitcoin buying from ur hard earned money could be beneficial in the long run.
As quoted it's good to have a day job rather than relying upon bitcoin for the living. Everything is uncertain, so if something takes place that's unexpected then we cannot manage the situation if we depend upon bitcoin. Else you need to invest more and then can earn more out of it. If you're collecting without any initial investment try it during your leisure time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

In my opinion , collect bitcoins in your free time. Just take it as a hobby of collecting bitcoins from faucets etc.But it should not affect your job. Anything can happen with bitcoin because its price is highly volatile. And dont spend or invest too much on bitcoin. It doesnt mean dont invest anything in bitcoin. Invest what you can afford to lose. Thats it.

Well thats a good idea collecting bitcoin from faucet and seeking profitable ways of earning bitcoin. Making it worth spending time to collect needs to have enough dedication which doesn't affect various important time of your work and in family. There were many ways to be worthy of collecting bitcoin, and it can be in any form like playing some gambling games thats won's bitcoins, mobile games earns satoshis and many more; as long as it doesn't conflict with our valuable time schedules.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

That's what people say when it comes to gambling. While I do agree that Bitcoin can be seen as a speculative investment option, it so far has turned out to be greatly rewarding.

I don't see why this won't continue in the coming years as the demand basically already has outgrown the tech. That's why we so badly need to have larger blocks in order to cope with the demand.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Well,
I think you should focus on the job because without a job you can't earn money from which you can bitcoins.
If you think you can collect bitcoins and become a billionaire then you are on the wrong road
anheqiaobei

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:07:12 PM

When you see the price go up!
You think it's worth it!
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

Just work for it if you are jobless right now, use the money you have to survive in real life. If you want to invest in bitcoin, study first how the market moves, observe how people behave when there is a price surge and free fall, if you won't panic each time you see erratic price movement, then invest, but if you feel like you are going to panic, investing in bitcoin won't be good for you, just work for it.  Smiley
Exactly do not rely yourself in the bitcoin. And whenever you want to invest even a little amount you should have some knowledge about how it works so that you know what is happening in your bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

If you look historicaly yes it is. Most definitely. Why even ask that when you know it is ? Look how much Bitcoin has sky rocket lately. It's crazy. Believe in Bitcoin and you will be rewarded. xP (hopefully with more Bitcoin)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:42:51 PM

If you look at the growth bitcoin has shown till now, then certainly yes. They are worth spending time as they can be one of the biggest and smartest investment you have ever made. The profits you can make will be amazing if you will go for long term investment.
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:01:01 PM

It is depended on how you are collecting Bitcoin because if you are collecting Bitcoin as normal way: faucet claiming, ou are really wasting your time doing useless things
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

Yes! Spending your time in collecting Bitcoin is definitely worth it. The current value of Bitcoin is very high and there is a huge possibility that it will rise to the moon so collecting it right now and saving it might make you a millionaire in the future.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:23:10 PM

Having a daily/regular job, aside from trading or signature campaigns or bitcoin related, is much safer. Take note the instability of bitcoin and you cannot control what will happen in the world of bitcoin so having and keeping a job is much more desirable. Treat earning/getting bitcoin as an extra way in gaining and not the main. It is possible the someone out there lose his/her investment in bitcoin rather that benefiting from it. There are many possible scenarios for it.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

Definitely worth if effort is somehow adequate to profits. It's good to have something like BTC saving account that would give you even small revenue for deposit. That could mitigate loses and boost income (depends on what direction market will go), like freebitco.in.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

It is depended on how you are collecting Bitcoin because if you are collecting Bitcoin as normal way: faucet claiming, ou are really wasting your time doing useless things

I do not see anything wrong on faucet claiming.  What is important is that atleast you are earning money.  Every minute or every hour of everyday is worth collecting a bitcoin.  No matter.how small or big it is the fact that you do not become idle is what really matters.  But of course if you cna make it big then make it big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: