Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, is it worth spending time collecting it?  (Read 14656 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:35:24 AM

I would say it's not worth it just collecting without having a daily job because all you could collect over a month or even a year is unlikely to add up to 1 bitcoin and so it's not worth your time, moreover you can have a full time job that will pay you to be  able to purchase 1 or more Bitcoin straight away without wasting much time.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:39:02 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

It's depend, if you are spending your time by collecting bitcoin on faucets, it's wasted your time for sure. But if you using your time to collect bitcoin like do a job and do some services to get bitcoin it might be worth. Before you do that, you must think about your real life job though. Is it more worth spending your time on bitcoin or on your real life job, think about it.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:41:56 AM

Totally depends on how you are spending time collecting it. You can't be collecting via faucets and expect not to be wasting your time. Purchasing or few earnings from trading, sig campaigns or freelance jobs aren't really a waste of time as they are worth it and not that time consuming. The best is for you to have a well paying job that enables you to collect by purchasing. As far as I am concerned now, contrary to my previous ways of using bitcoin for just transactions, I think collection of bitcoin for me is now a new hobby.    
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:54:14 AM

I don't recommend quitting your day job to collect bitcoin. I only do it on the side so I can a little extra money to spend on what I want.
bitcoin199

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:19:20 AM

it's definitely worth it for me, and might be worth it for you because:

- if you this is a time you would waste/play games at then it's worth it.
- if it's time you can work at in a 3rd world country, it might be more profitable to earn BTC online, considering it's high rate when exchanged to USD.
Takuul

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:24:57 AM

Currently, with the price close to $2,500 it's even more profitable to collect them and earn few bitcents daily through various methods, than my day job. I'm not quitting it or the like but just shows the comparison in profitability between working online and offline in a low class country.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:28:46 AM

Is it worth spending time to collect Bitcoin rather than having a daily job? What I mean is that can bitcoin be more economical? Has it ever happened that people lose their investment value rather than benefit from spending it on bitcoin?

It's depend, if you are spending your time by collecting bitcoin on faucets, it's wasted your time for sure. But if you using your time to collect bitcoin like do a job and do some services to get bitcoin it might be worth. Before you do that, you must think about your real life job though. Is it more worth spending your time on bitcoin or on your real life job, think about it.
From people to people the spending and the relative needs will be varying. Based on this one need to find whether collecting of bitcoin is good for him or not. As stated real life job is a must, only then it's possible to make living in a better way even if you find yourself good earning better and bigger than day job.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:18:24 AM

Should you work hard, you will earn a lot of money but only by working in the right way can you earn the right value of your works
nod

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:28:53 AM

It depend on which way you are trying to collect Bitcoin, if you are working for Bitcoin as a Freelancer, yes, it's possible to make a lot of money
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

Should you work hard, you will earn a lot of money but only by working in the right way can you earn the right value of your works
I agree.Bitcoin is really a worth spending time collecting it since it satisfies us with its high compensation.The more we put time in it,the higher the chances we can gain much.It's a matter of perseverance.And of course loving what you're doing.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:58:42 PM

Each person has different thoughts, depending on your thoughts that make a decision his. If you see the accumulation of bitcoin is just an extra income or are you viewing the search bicoin is the main thing you should be careful.The market and the price of bitcoin is always fluctuating, we can hardly predict.
ornabldo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:01:48 PM

I would say yes, particularly for the effective ways of earning it like campaigns and social promotin or designing, coding, translating and the like (more than faucets) with the continuous rise and growth of bitcoins, even during a losing trend the value is still large, if you earned 1 bitcoins before it would be more than $2000 USD now.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:06:14 PM

Each person has different thoughts, depending on your thoughts that make a decision his. If you see the accumulation of bitcoin is just an extra income or are you viewing the search bicoin is the main thing you should be careful.The market and the price of bitcoin is always fluctuating, we can hardly predict.

Yeah thought may be differ by person to person but the fact is bitcoin is best and costliest crypto currency as of now and future symptoms also says the same thing. From the early 2013 to now bitcoin holding is successive way to make profit the easily without big risks. Do that ever. You will win for sure.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:24:48 PM

Bit coin trading shouldn't stop you from doing your daily job.
And if one decides to invest in bitcoin from what you earn, one must be ready to bear the risk.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:35:18 PM

Of course it is worth it collecting bitcoin. But, i suggest you should have a day job too, avoiding any risk that may appear.
You can still earn bitcoin in your free time, it's not like you need to be 24/7 available to earn bitcoin.
Make bitcoin as your extra income! Not the main one.
It's better if you earn and keep them instead of using bitcoin, wait until the price is high and sell!
You will gain more profit that way and you don't need to spend so much time.
You are absolutely right it is worth spending time to collect Bitcoins rather than being free or spending your time in playing game or just exploring areas. So spending your time in collecting Bitcoin will beneficial in your future as well. But it's not just to collect Bitcoin and leaving your job just to collect Bitcoin as an extra or a part time job. It will be more beneficial than being free for it whole day long.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:46:12 PM

For now, yes, it's worth. 2 years ago was more worth and you missed golden days when Bitcoin was only $200. Maybe you 2 years later say it was profitable because if you was faucet user 2 years ago, you made hundred bucks. At least I did.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:27:22 PM

Bitcoin was a very good thing when it comes to spending, with bitcoin you can encash it according to country's currency. and when focua yourself unto bitcoin you can have like a real job or more than a job without a boss and
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:30:12 PM

For now, yes, it's worth. 2 years ago was more worth and you missed golden days when Bitcoin was only $200. Maybe you 2 years later say it was profitable because if you was faucet user 2 years ago, you made hundred bucks. At least I did.
The people that invest their money into Bitcoin a very long time ago know that they will make money on Bitcoin if they continue to hold onto it. The prolly have a bunch of coins and only sold a few parts of Bitcoin so they can go with the uptrend of Bitcoin and not lose out on the rally.

radamiel

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

Is it worth, very worth, with the very high bitcoin prices, we do not spend time in vain, we spend the time to accumulate money with bitcoin earn, in fact, many rich people with bitcoin earn, this is a very promising job, Not wasting time
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:46:08 PM

Bitcoin is money. Ask yourself, is it worth spending time collecting money? Of course it is. As a matter of fact, it's even worth it to collect bitcoin instead of fiat since bitcoin can give you profit by just holding it. If I were rich on fiat and I discovered bitcoin, I surely will convert all of my fiat to bitcoins after knowing all these stuffs going on behind the fiat system and after understanding how bitcoin works.

I can not emphasize enough how lucky we are for being the first million users of this forum. In the future, when bitcoin goes mainstream, the bitcoin that we have right now will be an insane large amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: