Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-ANN: CENTZ CROWDSALE - Trillion dollar giftcard industry on the blockchain  (Read 10786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:15:44 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 08:35:31 PM by ccedk_pr

ICO.CENTZ.NET
POWERED BY
OpenLedger

WEB  ::  BLOG  ::   FACEBOOK  ::  TWITTER  ::  SLACK

START March 31, 2017 at 08.00UTC; END May 30, 2017 20.UTC

Welcome to the Centz crowdsale powered by OpenLedger and its suite of crowdfunding solutions.

OpenLedger & Ronny Boesing presents Centz, a first of its kind crowdfunding offer that we are bringing to you through our platform CCEDK. We are revolutionizing the investment world through the crowdfunding method of the future. Centz is the first of many offerings that we have identified as being revolutionary and disruptive.

OpenLedger is helping not only the startup to reach its goals, but at the same time making sure all sponsors and investors are given the real-time updates allowing an ever growing belief in the project. This happens throughout the life of the project. OpenLedger is the lead investor, making sure that protocol and payments are done in strict according with published milestones.

WHAT IS OpenLedger
OpenLedger started out as a decentralized exchange. It has now become a  decentralized conglomerate and has developed many businesses supported by recently revamped cryptocurrency exchange CCEDK. OpenLedger is a startup crowdfunding service provider, information exchange and ISO access point open to the public so anyone can participate in “deals of the future”. For the first time crypto investors of the world have the ability to get in front of the all the “professional”, “smart” money and reap the rewards that are usually reserved for a privileged few.

TRILLION DOLLAR GIFT CARD INDUSTRY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

CENTZ - What we do

Click on the image to check the video

CENTZ - PREVENTING GIFT CARD FRAUD

Centz - Use all your giftcards like never before

LINKS
WHITEPAPER
ISO WEBSITE
MORE INFO DETAILS
PATENT FILING RECEIPTS

CENTZ AND THE BLOCKCHAIN
Centz will put every registered gift card identity and gift card balance on the universal gift card registery, which will be on the blockchain, providing total security and safety.

• First universal gift card register placed on the blockchain
  • First time gift card identities are on the blockchain
  • First time gift card fraud is eliminated

WHAT CENTZ DOES
Centz is a revolutionary fintech company that is going to first disrupt the worldwide $1 trillion USD dollar gift card market, and then change it in ways that have never been imagined.

WHY SHOULD INVESTOR CONSIDER CENTZ COINS AS AN INVESTMENT
Centz coins represent an opportunity for any individual to participate in a ground floor opportunity of a next generation of financial technology company.

• Participating in the Centz ISO allows you to invest in early rounds of funding, which up until now, has been the exclusive territory of the super rich
  • Participating in the Centz ISO provides you with the largest outsized risk-adjusted returns compared to any investment
  • Participating in the Centz ISO gives you access to institutional-quality equity offering online and in real time, truly the wave of the future
  • Participating in the Centz ISO eliminates the historical minimum investment requirements for private equity deals
  • Participating in the Centz ISO lets you become a venture capitalist

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Centz has filed two patents that are groundbreaking and revolutionary that protect our business model and creates unique blockchain encryption security to prevent gift card fraud and money laundering. Centz is poised to file three additional patents that will secure additional IP that surrounds and extends our core technology.

ISO TIER PRICING AND BONUS SCHEDULE
TO BE ANNOUNCED

CENTZ TARGETS LARGEST EMERGING DEMOGRAPHIC MARKET
By 2020, millennials will represent over 75 percent of total income growth globally. In addition, millennials will be approximately 30 percent of the population in the US, Europe, and China. And they will have 40 percent of income, making them a critical segment to capture for retail brands.

• Centz solutions capture the largest segment of this dynamic market with our mobile wallet
  • Centz delivers relentless customer service second to none
  • Centz utilized both implicit and explicit data to tailor the entire web and mobile user experience
  • Centz is building a energized customer base that will engage in recurring transactions
  • Centz provides outsourced fraud management so retailers can focus on growing their business

WHAT IS A CENTZ COIN & WHAT ARE IT’S SPECIAL RIGHTS
Centz coins are an asset backed by the class A common shares of CENTZ common stock and will have a yearly dividend payment.

DISBURSEMENT OF PARTICIPATING REVENUE
All revenue payments will be made by OpenLedger thru their platform CCEDK and will be to registered owners of CENTZ tokens on the anniversary date of the closing of the ISO.

MINIMUM THRESHOLD: $2 MILLION USD
Should the crowdfunding campaign fail to reach its minimum capital goal of $2 million USD, then all funds will be returned.

DISPERSEMENT OF FUNDS - ESCROW
All funds will be dispersed according to the milestone timeline and be administered by OpenLedger using a multi signature wallet administered by three people.Ronny Boesing, CEO OpenLedger, Ronald Kramer, Chairman Bitshares Foundation and one more minimum coming up to be disclosed prior to start of crowdsale

ISO FUNDS REFUND
If the minimum amount of $2 million USD is not raised, then all funds will be returned.

FOUNDERS LIQUIDITY
The founders of CENTZ will hold no tokens and thus have no ability to profit from the ISO in any way. The founders are committed to building the next mega sized business, such as Facebook, Uber & Airbnb.

CENTZ IN THE MEDIA:

How to invest in the ‘Centz Gold Bucks’ Token Crowd Sale

Blockchain Startup Centz Goes After Billions in Breakage

Making Centz of this Crypto Crowdsale @GetCentz

This start up is about to revolutionize how billions in retail dollars are spent

Disruptive 'Crypto' Startup Centz Eyes $160Bn Gift Cards Market

Centz Vows to Give You Control of Your Gift Card Money Via OpenLedger ICO at Money 2020

Centz Gift Card Service to Host ICO on OpenLedger

GIFT CARDS IN THE NEWS:

The Idiot's Guide To Laundering $9 Million

Gift Card Fraud: Part of a Growing Trillion-Dollar Global Epidemic

Blockchain 'Crypto' Crowdfunding Phenomenon Primed For Industry Disruption & Beyond

Giant Food Sees Giant Card Fraud Spike

Gift card exchange site draws scrutiny as bad cards trip up consumers

BOUNTIES
A % of the ISO is reserved for or early-stage marketing and bounty campaigns which will be distributed to everyone who contributes to the CENTZ ISO before and during the ISO . We offer bounties for:
translations and forum moderation,
Bitcointalk signatures: information coming soon

Reserved Translations:
Italian
Indonesian
Portuguese
Philippines
Skandinavsk
Hindi
Polski

We are looking for translators:
German
Spanish
French
Greek
Nederlands
Korean
Chinese
Japanese

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Centz Facebook
Centz Twitter

CENTZ  TIMELINE
https://ico.centz.net/assets/files/Centz%20Timeline.pdf

CENTZ COIN TOKEN ADDITIONAL CONVERSION RIGHTS
An additional conversion right of the Centz coin is the ability to convert into Centz Gold Bucks, which can be used to buy gift cards listed on the Centz platform. The conversion of Centz coin into Centz Gold Bucks will be at a ratio of 2 (two) Centz coin for 1 (one) Centz Gold Buck.

TRADABILITY OF THE CENTZ COIN
All Centz coins will be tradeable the first day after the ISO concludes. The 16 million Centz coins will convert into 16,000,000 shares of Centz Class A common stock.

CORE TEAM & ADVISORS
Jon Bricken, CEO
Swen Swenson, President
Ronny Boesing, OpenLedger ICO Team
Annemieke Dirkes, OpenLedger ICO Team

DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Greg Belken, CTO
Mark R. Smelcer, CPO

TRANSLATIONS
Indonesian https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1765940.0
Polski https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1770084
French https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1770248
Korean https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771600.0

Before the start of Centz's crowdsale get more info about  "Early Bird" offer here:
Centz "Early Bird" special offer
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:24:24 PM

Would u further explain who is Ronny Boesing and why do u refer to him as if u know u him personally?
cacucacok91

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:28:27 PM

Can I request Russian translation?

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

0.00098258 BTC / CNTZ

Nearly 100,000 satoshis per CNTZ for an early bird?

https://ico.centz.net/buy

and a minimum of 1 BTC purchase?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:39:36 PM

indonesia translation reserved..
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:41:42 PM

I doubt this. He won't give u a chance to do a translation for him since he's fluent in russian.
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:47:02 PM

Would u further explain who is Ronny Boesing and why do u refer to him as if u know u him personally?

Hello sulfurtank, thank you for your interest

I am Ronny Boesing, the CEO of Openledger formerly known as CCEDK ApS. ccedk_pr is my pr manager of OpenLedger ApS and all its businesses, company is located and registered in Denmark and is the company running the crowd sale campaign for Centz, via its status as lead investor due to the intense support from start untill launch incl. the escrow services making sure the milestones are met prior to paying out funds, issuing and distribution of tokens and so much more, and it includes a total pacakage agreement OpenLedger Crowdfunding solutions have made with Centz.

We aim to use Centz as the first of more bigger projects trying to move fiat to crypto and allow small to midsize investors non crypto to have a shot at one of these bigger offers not going the normal way simply because of the interest in offering the blockchain communities a part of something we all hope will become a game change disrupting the entire giftcard industry.

I am not around all the time, but since this was the first day of publishing I went to see if I could assist.

You can read more about me simply by doing the google search on Ronny Boesing

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS
e-mail if any questions feel free to send me directly at ronny@ccedk.com

CCEDKaps

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:48:40 PM

I doubt this. He won't give u a chance to do a translation for him since he's fluent in russian.

Yes my pr manager is from Ukraine, and will have one from the team do this in russian I am afraid, sorry.
munutong

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:57:39 PM

Polski translation reserved
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

Is possible to get bonus with purchase of under 1 BTC. This amount is bigger for me to invest and get bonus of early bird.
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 815

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

Skandinavisk/Danish translate language reserved

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CCEDKaps

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

Is possible to get bonus with purchase of under 1 BTC. This amount is bigger for me to invest and get bonus of early bird.

If you cant afford to buy early bird for 1 BTC is to suggest you go for the bounties presented as we go, and even without ordering we may decide to offer you a way to earn bonus tokens spreading the news about Centz to your network, but that will be possible only after you have shown some activity via bounty offers.

regards

Ronny Boesing
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:27:41 PM

Are you kidding?  Centz “Early Bird” offering: Minimum amount 1000 CNTZ (0.00098323 BTC / CNTZ). Who will purchase from you at this price  when exchange isn't popular and practically with the zero volume?

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

Are you kidding?  Centz “Early Bird” offering: Minimum amount 1000 CNTZ (0.00098323 BTC / CNTZ). Who will purchase from you at this price  when exchange isn't popular and practically with the zero volume?

I think the valuation is high, that is close to a Dollar, I don't think I have upto $1000 to invest in this project, the idea is good and the terms also since the profit will be distributed to investors but that bar is set too high.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:39:29 PM

Do you offer any bounty program about Twitter to follow and retweet?
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

Watching.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
icocoins

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:17:54 PM

CENTZ is on our waiting list!

www.icocoins.com

legit and solid, Centz bring fresh air to crypto crowdfunding.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:32:28 PM

Hi sir, I can help you with portuguese translation, and manager from social media campaign/signature campaign.

Just shot me a pm if you want this.

All the best and good luck with your project.

maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:07:08 PM

Nice work so far

I sure you are still confirming some of the details

I will review nearer the ICO start date.

Good luck

CCEDKaps

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:40:05 PM

Are you kidding?  Centz “Early Bird” offering: Minimum amount 1000 CNTZ (0.00098323 BTC / CNTZ). Who will purchase from you at this price  when exchange isn't popular and practically with the zero volume?

Hello Disperado,

right off the top of my head there are quite a few incentives making this offer special

1) Minimum rate: There is a minimum of 1 BTC during early bird offer, this will be adjusted to an equivalent 500 USD when the ICO starts

2) One of a kind and all funds held in escrow:

a. If presented to VC's and normal venture fonds, the price per share would be a lot higher, and it is one of the few times at least until now you see this sort of project offered to the crypto communities and built on being funded in crypto, whether from fiat to crypto or from straighttforward crypto to crypto held in escrow only paid out according to set milestones and only if minimum target is reached.

b. Centz coins are an asset backed by the class A common shares of CENTZ common stock and will have a yearly dividend payment

3. Exit options:

a. OpenLedger offers all investors to have the chance to trade the token at the end of ICO setting up a buywall allowing all investors an exit option at the price of tier 1. This is only made available due to OpenLedger offering their high quality decentralized exchange options. It is not seen or offered anywhere else.

b. An additional conversion right of the Centz coin is the ability to convert into Centz Gold Bucks, which can be used to buy gift cards listed on the Centz platform. The conversion of Centz coin into Centz Gold Bucks will be at a ratio of 2 (two) Centz coin for 1 (one) Centz Gold Buck.

4. Weekly news:

OpenLedger will provide weekly news to all investors from the time they join untill the time of launch of platform for them all to feel as one with their investment

Generally you dont see any of the above points, solutions or services offered by any other crowdsale service provider anywhere and you probably wont for a long time.

And then we can add more or less what everybody else is offering as well.

Any project blockchain based is intended to be traded as well, the main reason for investing and holding onto the tokens of this crowdsale, however, is generally you may wind up with bigger revenue than any trade on any other exchange could have ever given you, so the volume on the exchange has little importance as centz is one of many major mainstream projects to be listed on OpenLedger asset exchange via the OpenLedger crowdfunding solutions.

I might add my estimation of an increased value is always a combination of facts, stats, tech, and gutt feeling. Nothing is certain and that goes for crypto currencies as it goes for any of the stocks traded on Wall Street. What makes the difference many times is the people and money behind, the technology provided and a constant belief in your product. We offer the people, the tech and the strong belief and provide investors and backers to take part in a crowdsale to support with the money needed.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: