Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85380 times)
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:51:43 AM

We can make more money by doing investment and other kind of source of income like doing freelance online and do trading altcoins or bitcoins. We can also make more money by joining in signature campaigns, investing in ICOs etc. Actually there is a lot of things to choose in making more money we just need to explore this forum or the web search engines because the answer is always there and no need to hassle because all you need is internet and browser.

Doing like freelance online job is good but sometimes the payment is really low than the real job. I think the best way to make more money is get a job in real life and work hard to get promote. Once you get your salary, you can invest your money to make passive income and repeat it. One day, you can take all your money and maybe you can open a business by yourself and become entrepreneur.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

Try lending your bitcoins for interests but only to trusted people

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

We can make more money by doing investment and other kind of source of income like doing freelance online and do trading altcoins or bitcoins. We can also make more money by joining in signature campaigns, investing in ICOs etc. Actually there is a lot of things to choose in making more money we just need to explore this forum or the web search engines because the answer is always there and no need to hassle because all you need is internet and browser.

Doing like freelance online job is good but sometimes the payment is really low than the real job. I think the best way to make more money is get a job in real life and work hard to get promote. Once you get your salary, you can invest your money to make passive income and repeat it. One day, you can take all your money and maybe you can open a business by yourself and become entrepreneur.

It depends on your country. In some countries, your better off working at McDonald's instead of exploring things online and offering service to strangers. In other countries, it's much better to do freelance job because there's not much job offer and if there is, the pay rate is really low. Your salary from your freelance job will depend on how much customer you get and how much you charge them. How much you charge them depends on your skills and equipment.

There's a lot of factors to consider before you decide if freelance is better than your day job but it's mostly about your area/country.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

we have to make a good management, the future prospects of our business, and  market will go

Yes, good management will lead us to success and make more money and be profitable, just insure things and avoid those scammers around.
If we have good and experienced managed that can really show us the right way to success.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

To get bigger at anything you just need to follow one formula. Start your goal, do hard work and remember focus is the key. If you loose then Start over, do more hard work and focus more. Keep on this cycle unless and until you it the bulls eye!

Well trading is something where you need keen focus on ups and downs, patterns and waves. It is all about your knowledge and logics that makes you successful trader. Not related to bitcoin but back in 2014 I consistently focused on Oil to earn big money. On virtual trading platform I invested 200 pounds and it took me around one year to gain 4000 pounds. I never invested but I re-invested my winnings every time. Here, I had lot of patience, a lot of it! While I first started I  knew nothing about trading. I had only one focus, to earn big buck. Many times my investment wave went in minus trade but I never lost hope until it came up and made me some gain. Well, it all depends on how you want it. Key learning I had from experience is focus and patience! You never get big money in short time. If you want it, then you EARN it yourself its that simple.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

Advertisement is always a good good.

well, my friend, if you have a small business and you want to grow it to an empire, better start producing good products and sell it in a very fair price... if the demand rises then increase your price a little bit.. Chinese always like to sell more rather than to gain more, probably because the number you sold is also the number that will speak what is in your product. Make quality products, sell it low, sell plenty, let the product advertise for you  Grin Grin Grin arigato!
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:15:34 PM

Loan bussiness is great only if you find the perfect people. IMO this is hard since you have to promote yourself and able to seek loaner especially seeking trust one so as I can see there is no great lending bussiness that able sustain for a long time

Smiley
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:46:12 PM

If you dont have any good paying education, it's better that you go back to live with your parents and get a minimum wage job and buy 100% of bitcoins with the entire wage every month. This way you can make 21 BTC in a reasonable amount of time then retire as a millionaire in 2027.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

Loan bussiness is great only if you find the perfect people. IMO this is hard since you have to promote yourself and able to seek loaner especially seeking trust one so as I can see there is no great lending bussiness that able sustain for a long time
not all people are worth to trust even your friend can't trust they always tell you alibi till you will forget about that loan of him since you will promote your self its like your looking for someone who will steal your money. Lending is not always an solution even you said that you will earn profit fast their don't depend on single income anway.
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:55:58 PM

The top 2 things that should be kept in focus are:

Have a clear understanding on how the particular market works:
 If you are running a restaurant, research on the market where you fish for raw material. Controlling and acquiring the raw material market would be a good strategy for expansion, and for rolling out at competitive prices compared to others.

Understand your customers:
When you are building a product, you need to know who your customers are. You need to price your stuff accordingly, not too low, not too high -just the right kind.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:12:11 PM

To make more money is to spend your hours on working and manage it with profitable way. Do not waste your money into something that makes you lost it like investing to a scammers.

I think efficiency works more than spending hours in anything, I mean to say that if you are an efficient person then you are able to make high money or more bitcoins.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:29:56 PM

For trading the main rule is buy low and sell high. Secondly, don't panic sell or panic buy (meaning don't trade on emotion). Also look for good deals on major altcoins if the price of Bitcoin is stagnant.
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

For trading the main rule is buy low and sell high. Secondly, don't panic sell or panic buy (meaning don't trade on emotion). Also look for good deals on major altcoins if the price of Bitcoin is stagnant.

The hardest part is to judge what is high and what is low price to buy or sell as you don't know what will be the price in next few hours and that is the reason we may miss the right time to buy or sell but that will depend on luck and if you are lucky then it will give you good profits.
RENATA612

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:18:27 AM

we should be able to adjust the way we work, and if I was to make money from money is to buy low and I will sell it later at a price that is profitable, that's the way I make money with money
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:27:25 AM

The hardest part is to judge what is high and what is low price to buy or sell as you don't know what will be the price in next few hours and that is the reason we may miss the right time to buy or sell but that will depend on luck and if you are lucky then it will give you good profits.

What I do is when the price drops and I am ready to buy, I don't buy all I can. This allows me to buy a little more if the price keeps dropping. I do the same for selling and it seems to work for me, but there's no way to catch the actual top or bottom.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:48:50 AM

If you are in the world of business you should know the concept belief of a business minded person which is "Money Making Machine"
just that things always, and you can do that here in bitcoin word, just read most often in bitcointalk forum. And you will learn a lot of things here how to earn well. Wink
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:42:18 AM

What I do is when the price drops and I am ready to buy, I don't buy all I can. This allows me to buy a little more if the price keeps dropping. I do the same for selling and it seems to work for me, but there's no way to catch the actual top or bottom.
As price variation is always a major factor to earn bitcoin. As said it's not at all possible to predict the perfect top and bottom price. Other than this more users show interest on trading altcoins to bitcoin. Because at least any one of the coin will be on the rise.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:37:21 PM

Currently, my best bet is to move my btc to dash coin, everyone else are getting into that running train. I watched it every day and just today it reached 117$. It will be rising up before the week ends and might just be 130 next week. It constantly rise for a month now, its not going to stop until they are done moving their money to DAsh. If their accounts are not limited to withdrawing 50K USD, they could have done it in a single day which can make DASH about $1000 in a day.

Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:42:21 PM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
First invest your money in investing sites.Second trade money to btc to make more income.Third played in gambling sites but it's to risky because your money is not sure to return back.Lastly,Join to any signature campaign no get high income.

Its very easy to give an advice to invest money in investing sites as you are a newbie you may not be aware that all the investment sites are scam and will not pay you anything so if you want to invest your money in it then invest at your own risk.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:04:07 AM

To make more money is to spend your hours on working and manage it with profitable way. Do not waste your money into something that makes you lost it like investing to a scammers.

I think efficiency works more than spending hours in anything, I mean to say that if you are an efficient person then you are able to make high money or more bitcoins.

What do you mean by efficiency work? Is there any work thst give you some efficiency to get good profit? In my country you really need to work hard just to earn some salary and it is not that easy. I dont think effciency will able to give you good earning in bitcoin. Can you elaborate it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: